Procter & Gamble Logo

Procter & Gamble

Having problems with Procter & Gamble?

Procter & Gamble Customer Service Contacts

+1 513 983 1100 (United States)
+44 193 289 6200 (United Kingdom)
+61 288 645 000 (Australia)
+32 24 562 111 (Belgium)
45 33 269 100 (Denmark)
+49 61 968 901 (Germany)
+39 650 971 (Italy)
+7 327 250 6368 (Central Asia (Kazakhstan)
+371 701 5100 (Latvia & Baltics)
+31 102 863 100 (Netherlands)
+351 214 409 000 (Portugal)
+41 227 096 111 (Switzerland)
+852 25 829 888 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 243 333 (Malaysia)
+63 25 588 100 (Philippines)
+966 126 572 222 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 67 125 000 (Singapore)
+27 100 019 650 (South Africa)
+82 269 406 000 (South Korea)
+66 26 645 000 (Thailand)
+84 88 225 678 (Vietnam)
+54 13 230 600 (Argentina)
+502 332 7252 (Central America (Guatemala)
1 Procter and Gamble Plaza

The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP

Ireland
Gortlandroe Industrial Estate, Nenagh, Co-Tipperary, Ireland

Australia
Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Sydney NSW2113, Australia

New Zealand

Hangövägen 20, 10254 Stockholm, Sweden

Switzerland
47, route de St-Georges, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland

Turkey
Serin sok. № 9 Kosifler Is Merkezi A Blok, Icerenkoy/ Kadikoy- Istanbul 34752, Turkey

China
27-33/F Centre Plaza, 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road, Guangzhou 510620, China (P.R.C.)

Hong Kong
6f Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Tiecicon House, Dr. E. Moses Road, Maharashtra, Bombay 400011, India

Japan
17, Koyo-cho Naka 1-chome, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 658-0032, Japan

Malaysia
10th Floor, Surian Tower, № 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia

Philippines
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Saudi Arabia
5th Floor, 6521 King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Ruwais, Jeddah 23214, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
11 North Buona Vista Drive, № 21-07 The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589

South Africa
Alice Lane Towers, 15 Alice Lane, 12th Floor, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
SI Tower 16F, 679-4 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-977

Taiwan
7F 106, Xin Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 110,Taiwan R.O.C.

Thailand
20th-22nd floor, the Emporium Tower, 622 Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
12th Roundabout, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
6/F Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Bloulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Argentina
Suipacha № 664, 2nd Floor, C1008AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215, Jardim São Luis, São Paulo - SP, 05805-000, Brazil

Mexico
Loma Florida № 32, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, 05100 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
Central America (Guatemala)
Centro Gerencial Las Margaritas, Diagonal 6, 10-65 Nivel 16, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala City, Guatemala

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Procter & Gamble Customer Service. Initial Procter & Gamble complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Procter & Gamble above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Procter & Gamble. Discuss the issues you have had with Procter & Gamble and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Procter & Gamble Complaints & Reviews

Duracellaa batteries

Feb 14, 2016 We installed 3 new AA Duracell batteries in our child's new bedside night lamp 1 month ago. Last night after turning on the lamp, my child called us into his room to complain of burning from a liquid that had gotten on his arms and hands.. We discovered that acid was leaking from the batteries inside the lamp. There was no corrosion, just a tiny stream of liquid that poured out. My child and I both experienced minor burns.
I don't want money. I want someone to resolve this problem. This could cause serious harm to another child. Unfortunately, I must ban Duracell batteries from my home for safety reasons. I urge others to do the same until the company can restore their processes to a state of producing safe products.

Duracellaa coppertop batteries - battery leakage

I have a nice LED Cyclops flashlight that I tried to use last week and discovered the batteries had leaked and destroyed the light. I contacted Duracell at the 800 number, provided all the info, mod #, cost of light, type of battery, date on batteries, went to Amazon's site and confirmed the price while on the phone with cust service. WOW... the person stated that a visa gift card for the cost of the light would arrive with 2-3 weeks... wow. I was ready to ship the ruined light but it was not necessary. I promptly went on Amazon and ordered 3 lights, 2 for me and 1 for a gift -(3- to distribute the shipping cost over the 3 items.) GREAT cust service... Wow and double wow... Jerry in Texas

Pampersvalcro straps not on nappies

Good day

My name is Juanita Blignaut. I've baught a Jumbo bag of nappies 58 end of last month at President Hyper at Vaal Triangle, I did not keep the slip because I did not think this problem will happen.

Today when I want to put a nappie on my baby each nappy on left side did not have that valcro on it. If you can refund me for this it would be great. I don't have any pictures of the problem but are sure you do understand what I'm talking about.

Thank You for your time reading my mail.

My email adres is [protected]@gmail.com
      Cell nr is [protected]

Thank you so much and have a nice day

Your Sincerely

Juanita Blignaut

Proctor And Gamblemetamucil

I have been taking your product for about 2 years watch my diet and exercise and I have seen no results that your product reduces cholesterol. This is a falsehood and needs to be stricken from your label, and you should be ashamed of deceiving the public the way you do.

Duracellaaa batteries

January 5, 2016 I had 4 Duracell AAA batteries installed in an IPhone compatible Withings blood pressure monitor, one of which leaked. I last used the monitor in May, 2015. When I tried to use the monitor last week, it would not activate. I exchanged batteries and it still didn't work. I then noticed that one of the batteries had leaked in the compartment and covered the contact with a white substance. The leak contents apparently compromised the battery contact, which I tried to clean off, and now the monitor no longer works. I would like a replacement. I have tried to contact Duracell via their "guarantee" phone number but it is always busy. Thank you

Duracellduracell plus power

On the 24/12/2015. I brought some duracell batteries. I but them in my sons robot. So when he got up he could play. But no it would not work. So I opened the back to found out the batteries have leaked. U can images my son face. As he is austic. So he had a melt down. I man not happy at all. I think something should be done about this.

Procter & Gamblepower dissolver

Am not able to find in any markets. Used to purchase at Walmart but they no longer seem to have it. I have checked various markets to no avail. I guess it's another one of those things that if it works take it off the market. it was great for burned on food or even burnt pans. Loved the stuff and was introduced to it by our priest.

Febreze / P&G — defective product

I purchased the Febreze Vent clip approximately 6 months ago, and due to its defective (and very cheap...

Duracell — hearing aid batteries

I really high number of batteries are already dead when I try to use them, even when the expiration date i...

Duracell — coppertop aaa batteries - 2 of the batteries are completely leaked

I have had nothing but leaking problems with Duracell Batteries for the past 2-3 years. The latest problem i...

Bethel

Procter & Gambledawn liquid grease dissolver

I too am looking for this product everywhere, but to no avail. This is my favorite product. I found this and it worked just as it said it would. Who knew truth in advertising was still alive. It seems lately I find a great product and sure enough it is discontinued in a few months. Please guide me to a place in which I can purchase it. Thanks much gail [protected]@roadrunner.com

• Br
                    BrianSJ Aug 14, 2019

For the second time I have purchased Fairy Platinum Plus and the tablets leak in the bag before I finish using them.
                    This is very unsatisfactory.
                    I shall change brands next time.

Brian

Andrew Alberts Jul 31, 2019

I am Andrew Alberts. I recently interviewed for a Shave Care Research Support Technician job, one I have done previously about 2 years ago. The job entailed doing the same thing I did back then, so naturally I was optimistic about my chances. Big mistake that was. I believe that job was stolen from me and I want the decision to reject me reversed.

• Pa
                    Panera's Jul 28, 2019

Total sport deodorant fresh scent 2.25 oz., product does not work at all for controlling Uber arm sell. My wife had picked this up to for me, she can't remember where. It does not work at controlling personal perspiration smell. I have not had any issues with under arm perspiration smell in the past. Should this product be purple in color ?

Cheecho May 25, 2019

This certain type of Fixodent with the accurate tip gets clogged continuously. Have to stick a tooth pick in to get denture cream to come out and then it is hard as a rock. Some changes should be made to the top of the tube. I have been using the Original Fixodent for over 30 years and have never had a problem like this.

Chris Lucas

samantha4512345 May 07, 2019

hello i brought the bold 3 in 1 pods 52 pack and they have stained all my white clothing and ruined my white vests tops and my sons t-shirt i am not happy about this at all and wanted to make you aware off this as i am sure i am not the only customer with this complaint

• Bh
                    bhoo Jan 05, 2019

I've been using the mouthwash for a month now, I've been experiencing an illness, I've been nausea, dizzy, eyes blurry, I've had abdominal pain and back pain, I am the only 1 in a household of 7 that got sick, no 1 else used the mouthwash but me, so I stopped using it, in 24 hrs, I already started to recover. I still have the product in question.

Duracellbottoms popping off sounded like a fire cracker.

I have had 3, 9 volt batteries, have there bottoms pop off. It sounds like a cap gun or a firer cracker going off. This last one popped off while it was sitting on my desk, the bottom square piece of metal hit me in the chest. What I want to know is should I get rid of all my 9 volt Duracell batteries for safety reasons. And what is the company going to do to make this right, some or even my self could lose a eye, I don't even know wear the other piece went too. P.S they are not around any heat source when this happened. Like I said it was sitting on my desk, it happen right in front of me.
                  Thank you for your time.
                  My email
                  [protected]@hotmail.ca

bottoms popping off sounded like a fire cracker.
                  bottoms popping off sounded like a fire cracker.

Pampersnappies

My baie is using no2 of pampers. I have to say that i cant speak good of pamper. I keeps on leaking and realy bad also. I have to change her clothing evey hour reasn of the leaking. If so poops the poop comes out at the back. Pamper is not the goog qaulity as it use to be years back. I cant use any other nappy because they are the only one that does not give her a rash. I need someone of pa. Pers to contact me soon. Thank you

Pampers — pampers gel breaks through when baby wets himself

Hi I buy pampers nappies every month for my baby who is 1year and 6 month old bt I have a constant problem...

Cape Town

Pamperspoor diapers

My name is Cristelle. I have been buying pampers since my son was born. He is 2 years old. I believe in pampers. But a week age i bought a pack. Im not happy! Usualy it keeps hom dry for atleast 6-7 hours. But with this pack every, ot even 2 hours he is soaking wet, so bad that all his clothes are wet as well! What am i to do? The packs barcode is [protected]. Regards Cristelle Leach

Duracell Batteries AA & AAA — acid leakage

My husband bought a game camera to record wildlife. The batteries died so he opened the back to replace them...

Cornville

Pampersdiapers breaking

We were using Pampers since the birth of our son 11 and a half months ago.We usually buy a lot because we live in a small town and have to drive 80km to the big city.The last box we bought is of very poor quality.It's leaking all over, the seams are coming loose and the gel inside looks like big breadcrumbs.Please see attached pictures.

• Ro
                            Rosalene Jan 25, 2018

hi i agreewith youre valid query.
                            Time llenge to [protected].. i Rosalene Jacobs took up the challenge to replcae the above products under PAMERS name
                            withBluepeint the ULTEMITE PATENTEDD DAIPER BLUE PRINT WITH FOLLOWING FEATURES CHECK IT OUT !!
                            the thinest ultra absorbent rash free daiper body shaped and design to 100%perfect fit with ajuctable fasteners Clinically . Pediatric and Dermatologica approved tested .Pampers Neonatal first born s 00 - 01 monts steriel ambilical cord protector, neonatal baby Resuscitation. HEAT & bREATHIN air Distriburion.centre core blokker centre with lock out water, side prevention leakage, odour neatratisation
                            Feather soft 100% anti leakage with sides, temptature and wetness indicators
                            as i said the ULTIMATE KEEP YOURE THUMPS AND CHECK THE SHELVES
                            ROSALENE JACOBS PAARL SOUTH AFRICA SIGNING OFFF

• Au
                            Audrey1963 Jan 11, 2017

We have been using pampers for 18 months and am so dissapointed now are lucky if a nappy lasts an hour before splitting.These nappies aren't cheap so i would like to know what is the company going to do about this problem.we started with newborn nappies since birth and she wears a size 6 now.Hopefully you can rectify this problem soon. thank you. Mrs A Nieuwoudt.

• 1skippy Mar 04, 2015

They are likely counterfeit Get the UPC code, go to pampers web site and verify if they are real and let them know where you bought them. Then search to report counterfeit goods as well.

joey naude Jan 02, 2015

Bought a pack of pampers and every single one leaks its disgusting to wake up in a bed full of gel balls.

• Cl
                            claire30 Sep 15, 2011

i went to my supermarket and bought 3 bulk boxes of pampers nappies at |£18.99 a box, i started using them and the 1st few were ok but then as i was going through them the majority of them had no tape on, i have used pampers for quite some time now and never had this problem, very dissapointed

• Kr
                            Kristine Jan 10, 2011

I have been using your product since 2009 Jan. Everyhting went well. I was happy with your product and now i am dissapointed. The diaper is leaking and breaking.

• St
                            Starksy Sep 16, 2010

These new simply dry nappies are rubbish im sick of wasting my money simply dry these nappies arnt my daughter has been waking up soaked through everyday i thought i was giving her too much too drink untill i bought wilkinsons home brand which prove to be a much better brand of nappies and keep my daughter dry !!!

Duracellvery frequent leaking batteries

I was always a big admirer of the Duracell. I always prefer to buy these expensive batteries over the cheap ones, just for the simple reason that they are long living and has some reputation of LEAK-PROOF.
                          I noticed first leak in the sealed pack itself. They were AAA batteries.
                          Then I saw leak in my remote AC. But I thought that because it was in basement and the conditions are a little harsh, may be thats why they leaked. But mind it that we use that remote almost 3-4 days a week.
                          Third instance I noticed them leak made me fume. I am watching my TV almost 350 days an year. Hardly few days are left without using my Plasma remote. One day the remote stopped working. To my surprise when I opened, the batteries in that remote were leaked completely. I have attached the picture of the same.
                          I really don't have any idea to how to sue these guys. The touch of the smart remote is now completely gone and is un-repairable. It will cost me ˆ5000.00 for that remote.
                          If anyone there is reading these complaints, I would like to request you to please take action and get me a compensation from them, so that they learn a lesson and do not put this crap in the market. It's a hard earned money with lot of difficulty, it hurts a lot.
                          regards

Duracellleaking hearing aid batteries

I bought a 16 count package of Duracell 312 hearing aid batteries. So far, 7 out of 11 of them have quit working in 2 - 3 days. And they are leaking! I called the customer service phone number only to be told that it wasn't "battery acid" and they would send me a coupon for replacements. The $10 off coupon didn't cover the cost and who wants to use more of a product they don't trust. I'm afraid that these leaking batteries will ruin my $$$expensive hearing aids.

Duracell Batteries — AA & AAA batteries

This is to inform you that the "duracell batteries" "aa" "aaa" "d" in the...