Procter & Gamble

The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP

Ireland
Gortlandroe Industrial Estate, Nenagh, Co-Tipperary, Ireland

Australia
Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Sydney NSW2113, Australia

New Zealand

Hangövägen 20, 10254 Stockholm, Sweden

Switzerland
47, route de St-Georges, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland

Turkey
Serin sok. № 9 Kosifler Is Merkezi A Blok, Icerenkoy/ Kadikoy- Istanbul 34752, Turkey

China
27-33/F Centre Plaza, 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road, Guangzhou 510620, China (P.R.C.)

Hong Kong
6f Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Tiecicon House, Dr. E. Moses Road, Maharashtra, Bombay 400011, India

Japan
17, Koyo-cho Naka 1-chome, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 658-0032, Japan

Malaysia
10th Floor, Surian Tower, № 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia

Philippines
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Saudi Arabia
5th Floor, 6521 King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Ruwais, Jeddah 23214, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
11 North Buona Vista Drive, № 21-07 The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589

South Africa
Alice Lane Towers, 15 Alice Lane, 12th Floor, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
SI Tower 16F, 679-4 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-977

Taiwan
7F 106, Xin Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 110,Taiwan R.O.C.

Thailand
20th-22nd floor, the Emporium Tower, 622 Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
12th Roundabout, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
6/F Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Bloulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Argentina
Suipacha № 664, 2nd Floor, C1008AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215, Jardim São Luis, São Paulo - SP, 05805-000, Brazil

Mexico
Loma Florida № 32, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, 05100 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
Central America (Guatemala)
Centro Gerencial Las Margaritas, Diagonal 6, 10-65 Nivel 16, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala City, Guatemala

Complaints & Reviews

Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrush

This is the second Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrush I have purchased from Boots Chemists.
I did not keep the reciepts as they performed well inititially. It was when the batteries needed changing that the problems started, identical in each case. It was hard to get the end case off and even harder to get it on and make it work after changing the batteries. I have reached that stage again with the second brush and it's so frustrating. I have tried everything to try to keep the end in place firmly to connect with the batteries, without success. I threw the first brush away feeling I was just unlucky but now it has happened again I feel I need to let you know, I love an electric toothbrush and hate having to go back to a normal brush but I feel I have no choice I'm so fearful of the same happening again. Can you help.
Christine Ellis

Pantene pro V

We are long time users of Pantene products. specifically 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner.

Recently (because our hair is somewhat dry) we purchased Repair & Protect. it turned both my wife and my hair into straw! The batch number is
(L) 92805395HF (20.1 fl). If we follow the instructions to wash it twice it is increditbly bad.

Today we through out the repair which should be called dis repair! and changed over to anothe bottle we had called Smooth & Sleek, all good!

Did we buy the wrong formula to help our hair, or is this a defect?

We are not looking for something for nothing, just the right information...

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Procter & Gamble CompanyFlash spray

Hello

I bought some flash spray and it's ruined some of my belongings.

I didn't spray them but spraying my bath surface meant a little got onto the side of the bath and the paint is ruined.
Also my bath mat is ruined because I placed the bath mat on the side of the bath after cleaning and rinsing.
Also the laundry basket is ruined.
My bath mat is new and cost £15 only last week. I'll have to repaint the side of the bath and replace the laundry basket also at £20.
I'd be glad if you could cover these costs. Thank you

Procter & Gamble CompanySmall spaces air freshener with push button activator

hello I placed a small spaces air freshner in the pocket of my car door and it had a chemical reaction that destroyed the small plastic car door part it was resting on. the car part is around $25 for a 2010 chevy cobalt ls 4 cylinder part number is 2272096 GP ABS I have the old car part and the air freshner that did the damage if you need to inspect it the air freshner caused a reaction that melted the car part and I would like compensation to get a new car part or the part itself please try to help me out I had to replace a broken one before and it was costly for a small snap in car door accessory it about 3 half 4inces long and skinny oval shaped black in color thank you my name and email address is Robert Viall 60 N. Main Street Apt d 3 Mechanicville NY 12118 [protected]@aol.com

Procter & Gamble CompanyCoupons for fixodent

I have been using Fixodent Free for many, many years. Being a senior citizen on a fixed income, I not only clip your coupons out of your ad pamphlet about once every 5 weeks, but I ask friends and neighbors for their coupons.
The past few times your coupon require that you purchase Twin or Triple Pack selections. I try to use the $2.50 coupon to purchase 2 individual Fixodent Free packages but the merchant denies the coupon scan and states that I have to buy the Twin or Triple Pack, even though the coupon states any type and are not the available in the Fixodent Free. No one seems to carry the Double or Triple in the Free, Walmart in particular.
I have tried your other styles of Fixodent but cannot seem to adjust to them, and feel I am forced to try totally different brands.

[protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyfairy dishwasher tablets

Good afternoon
I have been experiencing an issue with the dishwasher tablets sticking together in the pack and therefore becoming unusable. They have effectively fused together and I can't separate without them splitting and rendering the whole pack unusable. This has happened on my last 3 packs. I've stored in different places to discount storage as the problem as I wasn't sure the first time if they'd got wet but when it's happened the 3rd time I thought I should email.
I've attached a photo to illustrate how the tablets end up in one big lump
I look forward to hearing back from you and have detailed my email address below

Many thanks
Fiona Quirk MBE
[protected]@aol.com

fairy dishwasher tablets

Procter & Gamble Companytide pods + with april fresh downy 104 capsules, 6.25 lbs.

I thought, "How Easy?" Well, was I wrong!
I broke out in a rash every place that my clothes touched my body. It didn't go away easily. I had to call my doctor for a steroid prescription, and even then, it took a week to go away. I am still left with dry, flaky skin, although the redness and itch have gone away.
I bought this product at Costco earlier in January. I was going to just return it to them, however, I thought this was better to do. I would like a comparable coupon for other P & G products. My name is Sallie Hollander.
My phone number is [protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyscope glide

I only use scope glides for years. This batch I got has pick that are so sharp where the floss attaches to the sides that it almost cuts. My lip is swollen from the irritation. Get it solved.

I love these but I took a video of the sharp part on my leg...let along my mouth!!

[protected] is the number under the bar code

Thanks for taking care of this. Sue Woodward

scope glide

Procter & Gamble Companyold spice anti-perspirant deo stick

Hello;

While shopping for the above in a local Target I was shocked to see 30-40 skus! Really? You need to produce so many varieties? You need to read "Paradox of Choice." What about the cost of the shelf space for all of them? I remember reading a few years back P&G was paring down and/or selling off product lines. As a shareholder I am aghast of this marketing plan.

Regards,
Roger H. Sternfeld
[protected]@aol.com

Procter & Gamble Companytide pods 3 in 1 barcode [protected] 0

Good Day!... I am complaining about the child proof screw on lid on the container... has it ever occurred to you that seniors have difficulty in removing lid... this is absolutely ridiculous, my husband says you almost need a pipe wrench to remove... these two tabs are very hard to push in and turn at the same time... not impressed with your container to say the least... your comments please

Leslie Vanharen
44488 Jamestown Road
RR#2 Bluevale Ontario
N0G 1G0

[protected]@gmail.com

Procter & Gamble Companyduracell double aa batteries 1.5v

Service: I have 3 AA batteries that have leaked and corroded the inside of an Aluminum flashlight. They have not been used long, about 3 months. I was able to remove them from the light and the leaking is easily seen.
Therefore, I took pictures that show corrosion and a good to date of 2025 for each battery. I scrubbed the flashlight with coke and poured it into the barrel and washing it Thoroughly.
Flashlight seems to be ok, it wasn't a real expensive maybe $25.00. When I purchase batteries I buy (2) 4 packs or a 10 pack. Please tell me how to follow up on this request. Thanks,
Richard Makofski
943 Ridgehaven St
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
[protected]@gmail.com

duracell double aa batteries 1.5v

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreze spray vanilla latte

Hello to you,
I wish politely to complain regarding your Vanilla Latte room spray! It is quite inafective at masking even the lightest odurs, and very wet when used, in plain English it is useless against smells!! It is not just this particular flavour of spray, we found Cranberry to be of the same club, not much good??? Airwick Pure easily outstrips your product, which also does not leave wet spray when used!! Anyhow I have expressed how we feel and no great loss to you I know, but would not be buying your sprays in the near future!!

Thanking you,

Barry Rain

• Mi
    Michael Gredler Jan 09, 2020

As you know, Fabreze air spray cans do not hold their natural propellant charge and often use half or less of a can before failure. I am happy to report that my wife has finally been convinced to no longer buy it.

Sincerely,
    Michael Gredler, Orange, Va.

Procter & Gamble Company — oral b toothbrushes

Eddie Hudgens 3:29 PM (4 minutes ago) to crestoralb Dear P and G, I am a dentist in the Charleston, SC area. I have been purchasing imprinted toothbrushes from P and G for...

Procter & Gamble Companysunlight liquid detergent

Quite simply what P&G represents themselves as a consumer driven company is false. They do not stand behind their products and will use any excuse to not honor their warranties and show no interest in consumer issues and complaints.

I believe every consumer that has any issues with this company should broadcast their concerns through media and to as many people that they are acquainted with and use social media to its fullest to warn customers to avoid all their product lines and buy from their competitors instead. P&G must be made to understand that its the consumer that keeps them in business not the other way around.

Many of their staff's behavior are unethical, unremorseful and totally disrespectful and are only interested in the bottom line of the company rather than the consumers interest. They do not stand behind their products and based on the experience that have been observed they do not intend to.

I believe this email speaks for itself and the position taken and unless P&B starts taking their customers issues seriously and actually respects their customers they and their products should be boycotted permanently.

Proctor And Gamblesafeguard soap & bounty paper towels

I have used Safeguard soap for as long as I can remember. I always buy the large pack at Walmart. Can you explain why the size went from a 4 oz bar to a 3.2 oz bar? I know you think people are stupid and don't pay attention to this type of thing, but you would be wrong. I will be rethinking my next purchase.

As far as the Bounty Paper Towels go, I have used those all my life, until about the last 6 months. I was willing to pay a little more for a better paper towel, but now they aren't any better than the Great Value brand - so why pay the difference?

I don't really expect an answer, since I'm just a small fish in the pond.

Procter & Gamble Companygillette simply venus

The Gillette Simply Venus Razors won't even shave off hair! I only shaved off on armpit with cream, and rinsed the razor with water in-between and by the time I do the other left armpit it won't shave off the hair despite I rinse the razor and can't do my legs and my body hair is not even thick but fine. Each one won't shave after a small patch of fine stubbled hair. I paid money for these razors to do their job doing arms and legs but they can't even do that. Can you put in good quality razors that doesn't go blunt despite rinsing and no hair stuck in the product?
This stuff ain't cheap.

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

The oil inside the Febreze CAR vent clip leaked and melt my car print and AC dashboard. The print and the dashboard are permanently damaged and cannot be cleaned. I have cleaned it a few times and the corrosion damage is permanent.
I bought it from Costco, and the product leads and melts my car print badly. P&G refuses to pay for the repair using obvious lies and excuses; Such as damage images are not clear enough, and repair estimates have handwritten total prices, which never be part of their requirements while P&G contact me.

febreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

Procter & Gamble Companyaaa batteries, the copper top, duracell.

First, let me say that I have been a faithful customer for many years. As I am disabled and homebound now, I depend on my aide to do my shopping for me. Recently, I had her purchase the largest package of AAA and AA Duracell batteries that the store (Walmart) had. I told her to check the experation date, which she did. The date was December 2023. Good deal, right? Wrong !!! She came home and tried to put batteries into the various items that needed them. She called to me and said the AAA's wouldn't fit. Of course they wouldn't because they were all leaking terribly!!! Only 2 out of 36 were good !!! Upon inspection of the AA's, I discovered that only 4out of 24 were good. What the heck was going on ??? Since the packages were gone in the trash, I can't send them to you plus I am on a fixed income and can't afford the postage. Sad to say, I will NEVER purchase another Duracell product. So far I have lost approximately $28. That's a lot of money to me.

Proctor And Gamblebounty paper towels

I filed a complaint on the bounty paper towels because of the smell... reference # [protected]... and I have not recieved a response so I will try one more time then I will go on social media and tell people not to buy your product.. The paper towels I bought smell so musty they make you gag... I only purchase Bounty but I may need to change.. because it seems like you dont care about the people that buy your product.. thanks Freda

Duracellbattery

These batteries leaks, i have one package of 16 in unopened box stored with other batteries in a drawer and most of them leaks.
I used 4 unleak on the side and throw 2 leaked one .Called the customer service and the person did not want to replace only will relay to the quality department and send mail. I guess there is no 10 years guarantee in storage. What a rip off! These batteries were made in Belgium.

battery
battery

Procter & Gamble Companypert plus 2 in 1 classic clean shampoo & conditioner medium formula for normal hair

The plunger would not go down.so I had to take the plunger out of bottle and try to pour some shampoo from the full, brand new 33.89 fl oz into my good hand. . it was not easy. That was why I wanted the bottle with a plunger. So I would have no need to hold the bottle while dispensing the shampoo. Later I took the plunger out and tried every way to get it to work. I then got out a $ 1.00 brand new bottle of hand sanitizer. I was able to easily get that plunger to work. Yours is broken. I lost at least a good quarter cup of shampoo trying to transfer your product into the sanitizer bottle (after I cleaned the sanitizer bottleout) so now I Am out of some shampoo and
some cheap sanitizer . I only use Pert for my hair and have always been pleased with the product. Your dispenser sucks. I am disabled and hoped this would make things easier in the shower. Instead it was a nightmare

Procter & Gamble Companycoupons from the website

hello,
I have on numerous occasions tried to print coupons from your website. Everytime it tells me to make sure my printer is ready because you only get 1 print. I either get a continuous loading circle or it says the coupon has printed and low and behold NO COUPONS. I have missed so many good deals because I want to use coupons. I am so beyond upset you have made you Sunday paper coupons "regional" I am a couponer and have not couponed for your products in so long because I do not get the coupons and also cannot print them. I am not taking the time to go to a library as you have said in the past when I have a very good computer and printer at home. I have no problems printing any other coupons so I guess until you either fix the printing problem or start bringing your coupons back in the sunday papers I will go to another brand. Tide and downy were my go to brands but when I can use coupons and get other good brands for half the price I will do that!
A very unhappy consumer

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreeze car aqua air freshener diffuser & refill

I purchased the product I have mentioned above back in July, within in 2 days of clipping it into my car it leaked all over my dashboard. It has ruined my dashboard, stripped the paint and I don't feel as though I should have to pay out to repair this damage that your product has caused. I contacted your company about this in July and never heard anything back about it.
I find your customer service really bad, what's the reason no one has contacted me regarding this?
I would like the damage paid for by your company.
My email address is lauren.[protected]@hotmail.com

febreeze car aqua air freshener diffuser & refill

Tide Detergenttide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet

A 100 Fl. oz. bottle of Tide Laundry Detergent appears to have a defect in the bottom seam where it is joined together in the manufaturing extrusion process (see photos). Its amazing how such a small crack in the seam can allow more than 25% of the bottle to leak out into the laundry cabinet.
This bottle was purchsed at either the Target Store located on University in Sarasota, FL or the Target Store located on Bayshore & U.S.41 in Bradenton, FL. (I shop at them both) and always have multiple bottles on hand.
I do "love" this product as I have used it for decades and I will continue to do so but must admit I was quite disappointed with the mess that it made that I had to clean up!

Gregg A. Banfill
4830 14th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL. 34208
[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet
tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet

Proctor & Gamblefixodent extra hold 2.7 ounces

The powder has been protected against expouse to liquid & top has remained tight on, 8 out of 10 times no powder will pour out of container. I have to use one of my other products. I cannot return to store' . I'd bought the product about 3 months ago. If you would like me to return let me know. A coupon would sooth my disappointment
Joan Nutt
4740 HWY 34 S
Greenville, TX 75402

phone # [protected]

Procter & Gamble Companybold 2 in 1 washing pods

Hi, I am contacting you regarding the 2 in 1 Bold gel pods, a few times the pods have leaked in the container resulting in them clustering together. I thought at first it was maybe because something had caused them to leak where I store them (under the sink). I tried storing them in a different cupboard where nothing could cause them to leak but they still did. Please see the attached photos. I will not purchase them again until I get some clarification on why this has happened. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

bold 2 in 1 washing pods
bold 2 in 1 washing pods

• Updated by shipleylass32 · Oct 02, 2019

Im not sure if the message sent so I am submitting it again.

Regards

Procter & Gamble Companyfebreze air effects

I have been using this product for years, and have noticed that in the past year the can frequently contains product, but will no longer spray. I have purchased the product at Costco and at the Christmas Tree Shops, as it is not available at many other outlets that I frequent. Are these "seconds", which is why they are available at these locations?
Just wanted to register my disappointment with a product that is superior to other air fresheners in so many ways.
Kathy Kretowicz

Procter & Gamble Companyfixodent plus denture cream

I bought a tube of your denture cream with scope flavor, thought it was very good however, i am not satisfied with the packaging of this product! after a few uses, i was unable to get the cream out of the tube, I had to cut it open to retrieve the cream now there is always a mess when i try to use it! I can't just carry on a rant about what is going on with this product, because i don'y know anything else to say about it except, that i really do like the flavor, and the fact that the scope kicks in at different times, and makes my mouth feel really clean and fresh! I would really like to continue using it but when i think about how this tube is I am a little apprehensive about buying more of it!

Procter & Gamble Companypantene hairspray packaging

I purchased a new bottle of hairspray a couple of weeks ago and when I tried to start using it, I noticed the pump device was not working. I removed the pump device and saw that it was either cut off or never complete, extending maybe 1 inch from the top, making it useless. I've been purchasing this product for several years and this has never happened. I feel as though I should get a free replacement. Also, it's absolutely insane how difficult it is to find a complaints page for your products - certainly not on the product or your website.

Please respond to [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you, Mary Baltz

pantene hairspray packaging
pantene hairspray packaging

Procter & Gamble Company — tide coupon

I tried to print a $3.00 tide pods coupon on your website, I got a sms message with the verification code and when I went to print I got nothing, I set up an account for my wife...

Procter & Gamble Companycascade platinum

Cascade Platinum completely clogged ALL of our drains. Three plumbers later and the only powder I have used in my whole house. It I'd Cascade Platinum. No answer from you I will be broadcasting on Facebook just how bad and costly your product is. You have also let other products I have used go to rubbish. Your Bounty and Charming have become one of the worst. Not only in product but price. I have used your products for all of my life. My mother even used them. I now owe over a $1000.00 to redo all of my plumbing. I expect an answer. My plumbers also know I don't use anything but Cascade Platinum. It will be spread how bad your product is. Ruby Arment. P. O. Box 104, Shelbyville, Mo 63469. [protected]. I have been telling people how great your sticky packages are for cleaning since you came out with this product. When I put new dishwasher in. Suggested product to use was Cascade Pkatinum. Clean drains when dishwasher was put in. Now all of them were clogged with dry powder. Cascade Platinum. I have only used liquid soap in everything in our whole house except this Cascade Platinum. So I definately know it is Cascade Platinum. [protected].

Procter & Gamble Companyduracell "aa" & "aaa" alkaline batteries

Worst product ever. I used to like Duracell batteries and used them almost on all my devices. However, over the last few months, my opinion of Duracell batteries has changed 180 degrees. A couple of months ago, my emergency portable radio went dead so I decided to change the batteries. When I opened the battery compartment, both batteries had leaked ruining my emergency radio completely. Today (Sep 13 2019), one of my 3 (I have a 3 zone A/C) A/C thermostats was blinking meaning the battery was low. When I opened the battery compartment, to my surprise, both Duracell batteries had leaked so bad that they had ruined the thermostat contacts. The battery case itself had expanded so bad, it had ruptured and I needed a screwdriver to remove the batteries. Now having had 2 recent Duracell failures, I checked my other 2 thermostats and guess what? The Duracell batteries had begun to leak as well. So over the last couple of months, I've had 4 devices ruined by Duracell batteries. I now used Energizer batteries throughout all my devices in my home, in hopes that these will prove better, have better quality, better design, and not leak as they advertize that Energizer batteris will NOT leak for at least 2 full years after the battery life has been depleted, but we will see. But back to the issue: DURACELL BATTERIES ARE THE WORST of the disposable battery market worldwide. DO NOT USE unless you want your devices ruined by leaking abtteries.

The Procter & Gamble Companymach 3 turbo razors

Good evening,

My name is Dennis James, and I want to start by saying that I I've been shaving with Mach 3 razor blades for ever, and I've always been extremely satisfied and never had any problems. However I recently purchased a pack of 15 razors that clearly had some kinda defects, it felt like the blades either had some small nicks in them or they were just dull. They gave me razor bumps and a couple little cuts. I've never experienced this with this product and just wanted to reach out and let someone know. I understand that unexpected things may happen in the process of manufacturing and I'll continue to use this product. Thank you for your time.

Dennis james

Procter & Gamble Companysecret outlast sweat and odor clear gel dispenser

I have brought two separate container from two different vendors and each container failed to dispense the product the way it was designed to do. The engineering on the product is bad and should be redesigned for more consistent customer satisfaction. I love secret but will not buy this style packaging ever again.

Go back to the engineers and come up with a better way of dispensing this product.

A lifelong customer who is very unhappy,
Nona Batiste
107 E. Huitt Lane
EULESS, TX 76040

Procter & Gamble Company — product

627903 I have recently purchased a 25 Ariel 3 in 1 pods. On opening them many of the pods have burst and they have stuck to the other pods. I have tried to separate but they cause more...

Procter & Gamble Companyfairy dishwasher capsules

A while ago I bought a pouch of 84 capsules. I am about half way through the pack and find that the capsules are sticking together. When I try to separate them the capsules are bursting. I have wasted about 20 this morning trying to separate them. The sealed pouch is kept in a dry cupboard. Most of the remaining capsules are also stuck together. Most annoying.

Trish Mountjoy

Procter & Gamble Companyproctor and gamble wrinkle free spray

Something as simple as a product: is it good or not? I have heard that spraying it on wrinkles, takes them away. But really? You have to use a cheap advertisement of two teenagers with wrinkled clothes, giving the idea that they were making out? That in itself is sad, since you condone this type of behavior in your ad, something that would not be permitted by God. Yes, you read that right. I know He is not that popular these days, but He still reigns. But you go beyond condoning behavior such as that, you also condone deceiving your parents. Shame on you! And for that reason, I will not be buying your products anymore. Now that might not bother you, I may be only one. But I am one. And if other "ones" do the same, you will hear us.

Diane Bilbrey

Procter & Gamble Company — febrze air and febreze air heavy duty

We generally have had good results with the use of the Febreze products. We now have three canisters of the Febreze (One of Air and Two of Air Heavy Duty) that are not functioning...

Procter & Gamble Companyultra "april fresh"downy fabric softener

Simply stated Ultra Downy fabric softener turned to the thickness of "sludge" over the past few months from the spring to the current time of year (late July). The bottle to which I refer was purchased in the spring of 2019 for use in a river condo. It is now July 28, 2019 and I can't bring myself to use it due to its suspicious nature.

Since I use it at my condo generally only from Thursdays to Mondays ( long weekends), a single 1.53L bottle usually lasts all season, using it from approximately March to November. I've found this to be true since 2012. However, the current bottle of Ultra Downy has become so thick it clogs the dispenser provided for softener by my washer manufacturer. It is a bit disgusting to use since I feel I'm pouring something akin to liquid plastic onto my clothing. Is this normal and now to be expected? If this condition is the new nature of Ultra Downey, regretfully, I don't feel I can use it any longer ? I wouldn't advise anyone else to use it either.

Or do I have a defective bottle of Downy?

UPC : [protected] 9

F. Drake
16280 Maple Hall Drive
Midlothian, VA. 23113

Procter & Gamble Company — gillette fusion proglide 3 in 1 razor styler

627903 I purchased this item on nov 26th from amazon and used it for few months than the plastic clip of razor which attaches to blade broke and cannot attach it pr use razor anymore. I...