Procter & Gamble

The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP

Ireland
Gortlandroe Industrial Estate, Nenagh, Co-Tipperary, Ireland

Australia
Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Sydney NSW2113, Australia

New Zealand

Hangövägen 20, 10254 Stockholm, Sweden

Switzerland
47, route de St-Georges, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland

Turkey
Serin sok. № 9 Kosifler Is Merkezi A Blok, Icerenkoy/ Kadikoy- Istanbul 34752, Turkey

China
27-33/F Centre Plaza, 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road, Guangzhou 510620, China (P.R.C.)

Hong Kong
6f Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Tiecicon House, Dr. E. Moses Road, Maharashtra, Bombay 400011, India

Japan
17, Koyo-cho Naka 1-chome, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 658-0032, Japan

Malaysia
10th Floor, Surian Tower, № 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia

Philippines
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Saudi Arabia
5th Floor, 6521 King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Ruwais, Jeddah 23214, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
11 North Buona Vista Drive, № 21-07 The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589

South Africa
Alice Lane Towers, 15 Alice Lane, 12th Floor, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
SI Tower 16F, 679-4 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-977

Taiwan
7F 106, Xin Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 110,Taiwan R.O.C.

Thailand
20th-22nd floor, the Emporium Tower, 622 Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
12th Roundabout, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
6/F Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Bloulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Argentina
Suipacha № 664, 2nd Floor, C1008AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215, Jardim São Luis, São Paulo - SP, 05805-000, Brazil

Mexico
Loma Florida № 32, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, 05100 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
Central America (Guatemala)
Centro Gerencial Las Margaritas, Diagonal 6, 10-65 Nivel 16, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala City, Guatemala

Complaints & Reviews

Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrush

This is the second Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrush I have purchased from Boots Chemists.
I did not keep the reciepts as they performed well inititially. It was when the batteries needed changing that the problems started, identical in each case. It was hard to get the end case off and even harder to get it on and make it work after changing the batteries. I have reached that stage again with the second brush and it's so frustrating. I have tried everything to try to keep the end in place firmly to connect with the batteries, without success. I threw the first brush away feeling I was just unlucky but now it has happened again I feel I need to let you know, I love an electric toothbrush and hate having to go back to a normal brush but I feel I have no choice I'm so fearful of the same happening again. Can you help.
Christine Ellis

Pantene pro V

We are long time users of Pantene products. specifically 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner.

Recently (because our hair is somewhat dry) we purchased Repair & Protect. it turned both my wife and my hair into straw! The batch number is
(L) 92805395HF (20.1 fl). If we follow the instructions to wash it twice it is increditbly bad.

Today we through out the repair which should be called dis repair! and changed over to anothe bottle we had called Smooth & Sleek, all good!

Did we buy the wrong formula to help our hair, or is this a defect?

We are not looking for something for nothing, just the right information...

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Hello

I bought some flash spray and it's ruined some of my belongings.

I didn't spray them but spraying my bath surface meant a little got onto the side of the bath and the paint is ruined.
Also my bath mat is ruined because I placed the bath mat on the side of the bath after cleaning and rinsing.
Also the laundry basket is ruined.
My bath mat is new and cost £15 only last week. I'll have to repaint the side of the bath and replace the laundry basket also at £20.
I'd be glad if you could cover these costs. Thank you

Flash spray

Small spaces air freshener with push button activator

hello I placed a small spaces air freshner in the pocket of my car door and it had a chemical reaction that destroyed the small plastic car door part it was resting on. the car part is around $25 for a 2010 chevy cobalt ls 4 cylinder part number is 2272096 GP ABS I have the old car part and the air freshner that did the damage if you need to inspect it the air freshner caused a reaction that melted the car part and I would like compensation to get a new car part or the part itself please try to help me out I had to replace a broken one before and it was costly for a small snap in car door accessory it about 3 half 4inces long and skinny oval shaped black in color thank you my name and email address is Robert Viall 60 N. Main Street Apt d 3 Mechanicville NY 12118 [protected]@aol.com

Coupons for fixodent

I have been using Fixodent Free for many, many years. Being a senior citizen on a fixed income, I not only clip your coupons out of your ad pamphlet about once every 5 weeks, but I ask friends and neighbors for their coupons.
The past few times your coupon require that you purchase Twin or Triple Pack selections. I try to use the $2.50 coupon to purchase 2 individual Fixodent Free packages but the merchant denies the coupon scan and states that I have to buy the Twin or Triple Pack, even though the coupon states any type and are not the available in the Fixodent Free. No one seems to carry the Double or Triple in the Free, Walmart in particular.
I have tried your other styles of Fixodent but cannot seem to adjust to them, and feel I am forced to try totally different brands.

[protected]

fairy dishwasher tablets

Good afternoon
I have been experiencing an issue with the dishwasher tablets sticking together in the pack and therefore becoming unusable. They have effectively fused together and I can't separate without them splitting and rendering the whole pack unusable. This has happened on my last 3 packs. I've stored in different places to discount storage as the problem as I wasn't sure the first time if they'd got wet but when it's happened the 3rd time I thought I should email.
I've attached a photo to illustrate how the tablets end up in one big lump
I look forward to hearing back from you and have detailed my email address below

Many thanks
Fiona Quirk MBE
[protected]@aol.com

fairy dishwasher tablets

tide pods + with april fresh downy 104 capsules, 6.25 lbs.

I thought, "How Easy?" Well, was I wrong!
I broke out in a rash every place that my clothes touched my body. It didn't go away easily. I had to call my doctor for a steroid prescription, and even then, it took a week to go away. I am still left with dry, flaky skin, although the redness and itch have gone away.
I bought this product at Costco earlier in January. I was going to just return it to them, however, I thought this was better to do. I would like a comparable coupon for other P & G products. My name is Sallie Hollander.
My phone number is [protected]

scope glide

I only use scope glides for years. This batch I got has pick that are so sharp where the floss attaches to the sides that it almost cuts. My lip is swollen from the irritation. Get it solved.

I love these but I took a video of the sharp part on my leg...let along my mouth!!

[protected] is the number under the bar code

Thanks for taking care of this. Sue Woodward

scope glide

old spice anti-perspirant deo stick

Hello;

While shopping for the above in a local Target I was shocked to see 30-40 skus! Really? You need to produce so many varieties? You need to read "Paradox of Choice." What about the cost of the shelf space for all of them? I remember reading a few years back P&G was paring down and/or selling off product lines. As a shareholder I am aghast of this marketing plan.

Regards,
Roger H. Sternfeld
[protected]@aol.com

tide pods 3 in 1 barcode [protected] 0

Good Day!... I am complaining about the child proof screw on lid on the container... has it ever occurred to you that seniors have difficulty in removing lid... this is absolutely ridiculous, my husband says you almost need a pipe wrench to remove... these two tabs are very hard to push in and turn at the same time... not impressed with your container to say the least... your comments please

Leslie Vanharen
44488 Jamestown Road
RR#2 Bluevale Ontario
N0G 1G0

[protected]@gmail.com

duracell double aa batteries 1.5v

Service: I have 3 AA batteries that have leaked and corroded the inside of an Aluminum flashlight. They have not been used long, about 3 months. I was able to remove them from the light and the leaking is easily seen.
Therefore, I took pictures that show corrosion and a good to date of 2025 for each battery. I scrubbed the flashlight with coke and poured it into the barrel and washing it Thoroughly.
Flashlight seems to be ok, it wasn't a real expensive maybe $25.00. When I purchase batteries I buy (2) 4 packs or a 10 pack. Please tell me how to follow up on this request. Thanks,
Richard Makofski
943 Ridgehaven St
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
[protected]@gmail.com

duracell double aa batteries 1.5v

febreze spray vanilla latte

Hello to you,
I wish politely to complain regarding your Vanilla Latte room spray! It is quite inafective at masking even the lightest odurs, and very wet when used, in plain English it is useless against smells!! It is not just this particular flavour of spray, we found Cranberry to be of the same club, not much good??? Airwick Pure easily outstrips your product, which also does not leave wet spray when used!! Anyhow I have expressed how we feel and no great loss to you I know, but would not be buying your sprays in the near future!!

Thanking you,

Barry Rain

• Mi
    Michael Gredler Jan 09, 2020

As you know, Fabreze air spray cans do not hold their natural propellant charge and often use half or less of a can before failure. I am happy to report that my wife has finally been convinced to no longer buy it.

Sincerely,
    Michael Gredler, Orange, Va.

oral b toothbrushes

Eddie Hudgens 3:29 PM (4 minutes ago) to crestoralb Dear P and G, I am a dentist in the Charleston, SC...

sunlight liquid detergent

Quite simply what P&G represents themselves as a consumer driven company is false. They do not stand behind their products and will use any excuse to not honor their warranties and show no interest in consumer issues and complaints.

I believe every consumer that has any issues with this company should broadcast their concerns through media and to as many people that they are acquainted with and use social media to its fullest to warn customers to avoid all their product lines and buy from their competitors instead. P&G must be made to understand that its the consumer that keeps them in business not the other way around.

Many of their staff's behavior are unethical, unremorseful and totally disrespectful and are only interested in the bottom line of the company rather than the consumers interest. They do not stand behind their products and based on the experience that have been observed they do not intend to.

I believe this email speaks for itself and the position taken and unless P&B starts taking their customers issues seriously and actually respects their customers they and their products should be boycotted permanently.

safeguard soap & bounty paper towels

I have used Safeguard soap for as long as I can remember. I always buy the large pack at Walmart. Can you explain why the size went from a 4 oz bar to a 3.2 oz bar? I know you think people are stupid and don't pay attention to this type of thing, but you would be wrong. I will be rethinking my next purchase.

As far as the Bounty Paper Towels go, I have used those all my life, until about the last 6 months. I was willing to pay a little more for a better paper towel, but now they aren't any better than the Great Value brand - so why pay the difference?

I don't really expect an answer, since I'm just a small fish in the pond.

gillette simply venus

The Gillette Simply Venus Razors won't even shave off hair! I only shaved off on armpit with cream, and rinsed the razor with water in-between and by the time I do the other left armpit it won't shave off the hair despite I rinse the razor and can't do my legs and my body hair is not even thick but fine. Each one won't shave after a small patch of fine stubbled hair. I paid money for these razors to do their job doing arms and legs but they can't even do that. Can you put in good quality razors that doesn't go blunt despite rinsing and no hair stuck in the product?
This stuff ain't cheap.

febreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

The oil inside the Febreze CAR vent clip leaked and melt my car print and AC dashboard. The print and the dashboard are permanently damaged and cannot be cleaned. I have cleaned it a few times and the corrosion damage is permanent.
I bought it from Costco, and the product leads and melts my car print badly. P&G refuses to pay for the repair using obvious lies and excuses; Such as damage images are not clear enough, and repair estimates have handwritten total prices, which never be part of their requirements while P&G contact me.

febreze car vent clip air refresher — corrosion damage

aaa batteries, the copper top, duracell.

First, let me say that I have been a faithful customer for many years. As I am disabled and homebound now, I depend on my aide to do my shopping for me. Recently, I had her purchase the largest package of AAA and AA Duracell batteries that the store (Walmart) had. I told her to check the experation date, which she did. The date was December 2023. Good deal, right? Wrong !!! She came home and tried to put batteries into the various items that needed them. She called to me and said the AAA's wouldn't fit. Of course they wouldn't because they were all leaking terribly!!! Only 2 out of 36 were good !!! Upon inspection of the AA's, I discovered that only 4out of 24 were good. What the heck was going on ??? Since the packages were gone in the trash, I can't send them to you plus I am on a fixed income and can't afford the postage. Sad to say, I will NEVER purchase another Duracell product. So far I have lost approximately $28. That's a lot of money to me.

bounty paper towels

I filed a complaint on the bounty paper towels because of the smell... reference # [protected]... and I have not recieved a response so I will try one more time then I will go on social media and tell people not to buy your product.. The paper towels I bought smell so musty they make you gag... I only purchase Bounty but I may need to change.. because it seems like you dont care about the people that buy your product.. thanks Freda

battery

These batteries leaks, i have one package of 16 in unopened box stored with other batteries in a drawer and most of them leaks.
I used 4 unleak on the side and throw 2 leaked one .Called the customer service and the person did not want to replace only will relay to the quality department and send mail. I guess there is no 10 years guarantee in storage. What a rip off! These batteries were made in Belgium.