Procter & Gamble Logo

Procter & Gamble

Having problems with Procter & Gamble?

Procter & Gamble Customer Service Contacts

+1 513 983 1100 (United States)
+44 193 289 6200 (United Kingdom)
+61 288 645 000 (Australia)
+32 24 562 111 (Belgium)
45 33 269 100 (Denmark)
+49 61 968 901 (Germany)
+39 650 971 (Italy)
+7 327 250 6368 (Central Asia (Kazakhstan)
+371 701 5100 (Latvia & Baltics)
+31 102 863 100 (Netherlands)
+351 214 409 000 (Portugal)
+41 227 096 111 (Switzerland)
+852 25 829 888 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 243 333 (Malaysia)
+63 25 588 100 (Philippines)
+966 126 572 222 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 67 125 000 (Singapore)
+27 100 019 650 (South Africa)
+82 269 406 000 (South Korea)
+66 26 645 000 (Thailand)
+84 88 225 678 (Vietnam)
+54 13 230 600 (Argentina)
+502 332 7252 (Central America (Guatemala)
1 Procter and Gamble Plaza

The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP

Ireland
Gortlandroe Industrial Estate, Nenagh, Co-Tipperary, Ireland

Australia
Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Sydney NSW2113, Australia

New Zealand

Hangövägen 20, 10254 Stockholm, Sweden

Switzerland
47, route de St-Georges, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland

Turkey
Serin sok. № 9 Kosifler Is Merkezi A Blok, Icerenkoy/ Kadikoy- Istanbul 34752, Turkey

China
27-33/F Centre Plaza, 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road, Guangzhou 510620, China (P.R.C.)

Hong Kong
6f Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Tiecicon House, Dr. E. Moses Road, Maharashtra, Bombay 400011, India

Japan
17, Koyo-cho Naka 1-chome, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 658-0032, Japan

Malaysia
10th Floor, Surian Tower, № 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia

Philippines
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Saudi Arabia
5th Floor, 6521 King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Ruwais, Jeddah 23214, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
11 North Buona Vista Drive, № 21-07 The Metropolis Tower 2, Singapore 138589

South Africa
Alice Lane Towers, 15 Alice Lane, 12th Floor, Sandton 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
SI Tower 16F, 679-4 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 135-977

Taiwan
7F 106, Xin Yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 110,Taiwan R.O.C.

Thailand
20th-22nd floor, the Emporium Tower, 622 Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
12th Roundabout, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
6/F Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Bloulevard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Argentina
Suipacha № 664, 2nd Floor, C1008AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215, Jardim São Luis, São Paulo - SP, 05805-000, Brazil

Mexico
Loma Florida № 32, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, 05100 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F., Mexico
Central America (Guatemala)
Centro Gerencial Las Margaritas, Diagonal 6, 10-65 Nivel 16, Zona 10, 01010 Guatemala City, Guatemala

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Procter & Gamble Customer Service. Initial Procter & Gamble complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Procter & Gamble above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Procter & Gamble. Discuss the issues you have had with Procter & Gamble and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Procter & GambleTide pod 4in 1 Ultra Oxi

I love tide and used it for years. I am a senior citizen and the last Tide pods I bought at Sam's club I could not get open with the slide closure. First of all they are to small and very stiff. I hurt my fingers trying to open. I understand child safety but you need to do better for the older citizens.
Please make modification so we can handle the bags

Tide pod 4in 1 Ultra Oxi

Procter & GambleOlay ultra moist plus with butter and vitamins b3 b5 e

After use the rash appeared on arms and feet.. Washed it off with water and soap.. Rash is still visible... Doctor recommended steroid cream..
    To the point... I made a mistake using body wash instead cream. The labeling should be larger and closer to. The top and large. Print...
    When working with elderly people remember we don't see small print.
    Thanks for your time
    Margaret Feczko

Procter & GambleDuracell optimum batteries

I purchased a pack of AAA and AA optimum batteries at Sams Club and they are leaking. I have to replace all the ones I used with another brand and the mess they have made is indescribable. I looked at the package this morning and they are leaking in the pack they came in also.
      What a piece of junk. There are no lot numbers or expiration dates on them so I have no way of knowing how old they are. Good way to cover your tracks!
      Done with Duracell. Used to be the go to battery but no more.

Procter & GambleDuracell alkaline batteries and maglite.

The Duracell Alkaline AA batteries (2) in my Mini Maglite AA (2) leaked. The Maglite stopped working. In an effort to remove the Tail Cap to check / replace batteries I found it to be seized to Barrel due to leaking batteries. I had to cut the Maglite apart for verification / battery removal. ...Warranty ?
        P.S. I sent a similar response to : Duracell via :"Contact Us".

Dennis Minks
        2468 Baker Lane
        Decatur, Il. 62526
        [protected]@yahoo.com.

Procter & GambleUltra downy mountain spring fabric softener

I have use downey for many years. I really like the downy with the pink cap, not sure what the true name is,
          It maybe the original fragrance.
          I am sensitive to fragrances, I don't like the smell of the ultra downey mountain spring fabric softener & I don't think it
          Softens the clothes as well as he pink cap product.
          Can I get a coupon for the pink cap product?

M
            Aug 21, 2020

Procter & Gamble — Febreze cranberry vent air freshener

Dear Sir(s) August 21, 2020 I purchased the air freshener from a Target store. I put the air freshener in my...

Procter & GambleFebreze one

I recently purchased a 3 pack of "febreze one" air freshners. The package in which these are stored and shipped is thick plastic that is difficult to open without using a sharp knife or in my case tin snips. Why are these packages made so difficult to open and remove the refills?
            This would be a nice project for a young engineer to make much easier access to the refills, or ship a pair of tin snips with each purchase.

Larry Walters
            3442 Cumberland Dr.
            Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

[protected]@comcast.net

Procter & GambleFlash speed mop

I bought the flash speed mop gigs pack on 15/6/20. I have never had such a useless set in my entire life I bought it because being disabled I thought it would free me of filling a bucket. I started with the three packs and by the time you have got one out you are wet seconds later the mop is dry and you are quarter of a way through a small amtico floor. I reopened pack towel drips all over and needed four to five to do floor and hallway. Decided After seeing an advert that putting towel in from box looked easier so opened box and found it awash with liquid. Was easier to use but when I'd finished the box does not seal the plastic cover is loose and moved badly the liquid would be everywhere u til it dried up which I assume would not be long.
              On top of all that the floor looked streaky. Always you flash in bucket and never had streaky floors. This was nit in the least the quality of anything I would have expected from your company.
              Please Reply ASAP
              Mg.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk Marilyn Green 26 Roma Corte 1Elmira St Lewisham SE137GP

Procter & GambleDuracell optimum leaky and damaging to equipment

I put eight of these batteries in one of my home security cameras. Two of the eight did not last more than six weeks before leaking and causing damage. I've never had this issue with regular coppertops; they last for about 5 months in continuous use. To say that Optimums last longer is simply not true.

It is no surprise to me that the TV ads for the Duracell Optimum feature the packaging because it is the only good thing going for these batteries. Beware, these batteries LEAK. If you have them in equipment that is valuable to you, check these batteries EVERY week for leakage. I've never had this problem with regular Duracell Alkaline.

I bought the Optimums to use in my trail cameras believing they would be just what I needed giving me long life and reliability. I will now have to drive two and a half miles each way to check and repair, if possible any damage done to the cameras.

Procter and GambleOil of olay order

I ordered two of the same item In May & received two different products. The packing slip even had the correct items on it. I have emailed them 4 times with no response. I then attempted to do a virtual chat & it said they had 83 assistants to help yet due to high volume please call. I attempted to call & again due to high volume please email. I then went to P&G web site & started a consumer chat; she deferred me to a site called "Get Answers" for $1 (reimbursed so they say) this site wants a credit card #, service is $1 for 7 days then $50 a year if not cancelled. What kind of scam is that!! I immediately logged off. So Proctor and Gamble, all I want is what I ordered & paid for yet they make it impossible to reach them. Shame on them!!!~

Procter & GamblePantene pro v classic clean shampoo

I recently purchased 1 x 500ml of"Pantene Pro V Classic clean shampoo" and 1 x 500ml Pantene Pro V Conditioner as they were on special offer at "Waitrose" Portswood, Southampton. The following day I decided to wash my hair, I applied the shampoo as normal... no lather was created??? I checked that I had not applied the conditioner by mistake... I had not. On inspection of the instructions they say "Create lather"... this did not happen!
                    Could it be that a manufacturing error has occured which has put conditioner in the shampoo containers???
                    The shampoo container has a bar code [protected] as well as 2 other numbers [protected] and [protected] L10

F
                      May 17, 2020

Procter & Gamble — Duracell quantum aa battery leaking/ swelling

I had purchased Duracell Quantum AAA Alkaline batteries, 24-pack, a few years ago. Please excuse my poor...

Procter & GambleBraun oral b electric toothbrush

This is the second Braun Oral B Electric Toothbrush I have purchased from Boots Chemists.
                      I did not keep the reciepts as they performed well inititially. It was when the batteries needed changing that the problems started, identical in each case. It was hard to get the end case off and even harder to get it on and make it work after changing the batteries. I have reached that stage again with the second brush and it's so frustrating. I have tried everything to try to keep the end in place firmly to connect with the batteries, without success. I threw the first brush away feeling I was just unlucky but now it has happened again I feel I need to let you know, I love an electric toothbrush and hate having to go back to a normal brush but I feel I have no choice I'm so fearful of the same happening again. Can you help.
                      Christine Ellis

Procter & GamblePantene pro v

We are long time users of Pantene products. specifically 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner.

Recently (because our hair is somewhat dry) we purchased Repair & Protect. it turned both my wife and my hair into straw! The batch number is
                        (L) 92805395HF (20.1 fl). If we follow the instructions to wash it twice it is increditbly bad.

Today we through out the repair which should be called dis repair! and changed over to anothe bottle we had called Smooth & Sleek, all good!

Did we buy the wrong formula to help our hair, or is this a defect?

We are not looking for something for nothing, just the right information...

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Procter & Gamble CompanyFlash spray

Hello

I bought some flash spray and it's ruined some of my belongings.

I didn't spray them but spraying my bath surface meant a little got onto the side of the bath and the paint is ruined.
                          Also my bath mat is ruined because I placed the bath mat on the side of the bath after cleaning and rinsing.
                          Also the laundry basket is ruined.
                          My bath mat is new and cost £15 only last week. I'll have to repaint the side of the bath and replace the laundry basket also at £20.
                          I'd be glad if you could cover these costs. Thank you

Procter & Gamble CompanySmall spaces air freshener with push button activator

hello I placed a small spaces air freshner in the pocket of my car door and it had a chemical reaction that destroyed the small plastic car door part it was resting on. the car part is around $25 for a 2010 chevy cobalt ls 4 cylinder part number is 2272096 GP ABS I have the old car part and the air freshner that did the damage if you need to inspect it the air freshner caused a reaction that melted the car part and I would like compensation to get a new car part or the part itself please try to help me out I had to replace a broken one before and it was costly for a small snap in car door accessory it about 3 half 4inces long and skinny oval shaped black in color thank you my name and email address is Robert Viall 60 N. Main Street Apt d 3 Mechanicville NY 12118 [protected]@aol.com

Procter & Gamble CompanyCoupons for fixodent

I have been using Fixodent Free for many, many years. Being a senior citizen on a fixed income, I not only clip your coupons out of your ad pamphlet about once every 5 weeks, but I ask friends and neighbors for their coupons.
                              The past few times your coupon require that you purchase Twin or Triple Pack selections. I try to use the $2.50 coupon to purchase 2 individual Fixodent Free packages but the merchant denies the coupon scan and states that I have to buy the Twin or Triple Pack, even though the coupon states any type and are not the available in the Fixodent Free. No one seems to carry the Double or Triple in the Free, Walmart in particular.
                              I have tried your other styles of Fixodent but cannot seem to adjust to them, and feel I am forced to try totally different brands.

[protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyfairy dishwasher tablets

Good afternoon
                                I have been experiencing an issue with the dishwasher tablets sticking together in the pack and therefore becoming unusable. They have effectively fused together and I can't separate without them splitting and rendering the whole pack unusable. This has happened on my last 3 packs. I've stored in different places to discount storage as the problem as I wasn't sure the first time if they'd got wet but when it's happened the 3rd time I thought I should email.
                                I've attached a photo to illustrate how the tablets end up in one big lump
                                I look forward to hearing back from you and have detailed my email address below

Many thanks
                                Fiona Quirk MBE
                                [protected]@aol.com

fairy dishwasher tablets

Procter & Gamble Companytide pods + with april fresh downy 104 capsules, 6.25 lbs.

I thought, "How Easy?" Well, was I wrong!
                                  I broke out in a rash every place that my clothes touched my body. It didn't go away easily. I had to call my doctor for a steroid prescription, and even then, it took a week to go away. I am still left with dry, flaky skin, although the redness and itch have gone away.
                                  I bought this product at Costco earlier in January. I was going to just return it to them, however, I thought this was better to do. I would like a comparable coupon for other P & G products. My name is Sallie Hollander.
                                  My phone number is [protected]

Procter & Gamble Companyscope glide

I only use scope glides for years. This batch I got has pick that are so sharp where the floss attaches to the sides that it almost cuts. My lip is swollen from the irritation. Get it solved.

I love these but I took a video of the sharp part on my leg...let along my mouth!!

[protected] is the number under the bar code

Thanks for taking care of this. Sue Woodward