Menu

complaints

Procter & Gamble Complaints Summary

18 Resolved
336 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Procter & Gamble with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Procter & Gamble has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Procter & Gamble. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Procter & Gamble complaints 354

Sort by:

Newest Procter & Gamble complaints

L
4:32 pm EST

Procter & Gamble Bold xl pack 35 wash gel in pink blossom

bold gel in xl 35 washes pink blossom, asda in kent, on 10/02. £7. came out brown, smelling disgusting, cannot usee it :(

barcode:[protected].

1225 ml.

can u assist voucher or refund cheque for the £7 or voucher of more, of goodwill, wash as single mum going wash both my teen sons 13 & 16 sport kits over half term, then school p.e kits, upset. thank youuuu

Claimed loss: £7 please refund paypal <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">[protected]</span>@yahoo.com, or to my bank, if email me ill send info, or nice voucher in post for asda/ sainsburys only places i really shop

Desired outcome: voucher, paypal or refund, kind

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Procter & Gamble representatives only. If you are affiliated with Procter & Gamble, please claim your business to access these details.

D
6:12 am EST

Procter & Gamble Tide laundry detergent

As a faithful tide shopper, tide was designed with mothers in mind to get out dirt kids get into.

My recent bottle of tide was 1/2 filled.

I would like a coupon for a free bottle of tide sent to this address for a large bottle of tide to replace the one that was 1/2 filled.

Debra gaye garner

Desired outcome: COUPON FOR A FREE BOTTLE OF TIDE

J
9:34 am EST

Procter & Gamble Daz all in 1 pods

Bought a pack of Daz laundry pods from

Home Bargains in Rawtenstall.

Several pods had stuck together and then burst when i was trying to gently separate them.

See Photos attached below showing how these three pods were combined/ stuck together; showing the box and bar code and one showing the leak on the chair arm where I had placed them to photograph them.

Claimed loss: pack cost and confidence in product restored.

Desired outcome: Pack replacement plus.

Hide full review

Is Procter & Gamble legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Procter & Gamble as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 5% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Procter & Gamble stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Procter & Gamble should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Procter & Gamble earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Procter & Gamble achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Procter & Gamble. The company provides a physical address, 36 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Procter & Gamble has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Pg.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Procter & Gamble website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Pg.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Procter & Gamble, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Procter & Gamble is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Procter & Gamble has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 5% of 354 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • That one pg.com is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Pg.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The pg.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Procter & Gamble. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
6:08 am EST

Procter & Gamble Fairy pods

We have been using fairy pods for awhile now. My wife suffered a burn to her chest last night, after finding some undesolved pod in her bra, that she had on in the day. I have photos of burn but won't send them now. We have not had this problem with other brands including the cheaper ones like aldi. A while ago we also found a melted pod stuck on a jumper that had been washed, it's like they are not melting quick enough, I would like to know if your having problems. I have attached photo of box and bra. Regards vince

Desired outcome: A response

P
1:20 pm EST

Procter & Gamble Gillette shaving foam

I purchased a can of Gillette Foamy Regular shave foam which I have been using the same type for approximately 45 years and this one can has a very different odor to it. Enough so my wife made me immediately stop using it and we purchased another can which was fine. Not the end of the world but thought maybe you should checked your quality control wherever this came from. The can is still full if you'd like it but I can just toss it. I have no receipt but we believe we purchased it on December 22, 2023 at

Piggly Wiggly

Desired outcome: Same as above

S
1:56 pm EST

Procter & Gamble Tide Simply Bleach Alternative

I purchased a 31oz bottle of the product last week (December17th), and it was blue, and smelled amazing as always. I went to do laundry today (December 29th), and it is a gray color and smells horrible! I keep the bottle in the laundry closet, and it is not exposed to anything that would cause a problem. I am on a fixed income, and have to be very careful of how I spend my money. Tide is the only detergent that I will use, but I am very disappointed with whatever happened to this bottle. Can you explain to me what happened? Now I have to wait on doing my laundry, and will have to get another bottle of detergent. I would greatly appreciate to hear back from you, and figure out a way that this does not happen again!

S
12:34 pm EST

Procter & Gamble .power wash spray.

I have been a customer for a long time with many fo your products. When I saw a coupon offering Dawn powerwash and a refill for 1.99 I thought great deal. I do not like the powerwash. It takes too much soap to make soapy dishwater and I don't like the spray and rinse concept. Very disappointed . I'll stick to my regular Dawn blue platinum.'

Linda Maraman

2420 North Ramona Circle

Tampa Florida 33612

C
10:34 am EST

Procter & Gamble Febreze Light Air

Hello,

I recently purchased two bottles of Febreze Light Air, ie., Bamboo & Sea Spray.

Both containers were half full of product. Is this normal for this product?

Overall I am satisfied with the items, but didn't understand why the bottles were not more full.

If the containers should be more full, then possibly the Company's Quality Control Department should be aware of this situation.

Please respond to this matter when you have the opportunity.

Thank you for your time & assistance with this request.

Neil

Claimed loss: $3.59 x 2 = $7.18 + 7% tax = $.50 = Total $7.68

J
6:56 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble Procter and gamble oral b pro expert toothpaste

I'm not complaining about the actual toothpaste, I've happily used it for several years on recommendation from my dentist, but about its tube.

My current toothpaste is about half used but, as with my previous two lots of Oral B, the seam in the tube has split, toothpaste escapes and makes a mess. This results in me throwing away a half full tube of Oral B. This has occasionally happened in the past but I think three times in a row is unacceotable.

Could you kindly take this issue up with your manufacturers? Thanks

Claimed loss: Three lots of Proctor and Gamble Oral B Pro Expert toothpaste.

Desired outcome: Better packaging for the product.

R
5:17 am EDT

Procter & Gamble Fairy washing up liquid

Fairy washing up liquid is not the same anymore, can't you see the number of complaints you are receiving, iv use Alid washing up liquid and it's far better and last longer. Your advert is miss leading as the bubbles don't last long at all ,as soon I put a greasy object into the bowl the bubbles dissappear. Not good at all .I won't be buying Fairy washing up liquid anymore .

Claimed loss: Not interested

Desired outcome: Go back to the old ingredients

C
1:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Procter & Gamble Vicks ZzzQuil PureZzzzs Melatonin + Chamomile & Lavender Gummie sleep aide

I have trouble sleeping and staying asleep at night. I purchased the above product from Dollar General in Hickory Hills, Illinois on October 18th. I ate two of the gummies at night for two days. I remained awake all night. I didn't even feel drowsy. I would like to receive coupons to try another brand to replace the money I spent on the gummy PureZzzzs.

Desired outcome: Replacement coupons for another brand of sleep aides.

5:29 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble Febreeze Pet odour control Aerosol spray

I have been buying Febreeze aerosol room freshners and last few months bought the Febreeze Pet odour control cans. In the begining the spray was doing Ok but as it went to half the contents I found that the spray action had stopped and a very thin unspraylike stream came out and it would not cover the litter tray. The first time I thought maybe it was a faulty can and so bought another one. The same thing happened. Now I have 2 cans that are still half and I cannot use them . Both of them were bought from Walmart in Bellingham USA where I do monthly shopping, across the border. I feel that I had to bring this problem to you so your production team can check this issue.

I also bought them in Canada and it was the Lavender room spray that after half the contents are done the rest comes out on a think UNSPRAY line and this is not helpful.

Kindly advice whats to be done and how you can address this issue. Thanks

Mrs. Parker

Desired outcome: I do not wish for money to be refunded but Coupons that I can use either in the US or in Canada.Also I want you your production team to check this issue and resolve it.Thanks

K
11:10 am EDT

Procter & Gamble Fairy non bio washing pods

I've used your pods for years as my son has eczema so can't use anything else. Sometimes when I do a white wash the pods stain an item of white clothing and I cannot get the marks out it leaves. This time its done my sons school top and I've had enough now. I've thrown quite a few bits of clothing due to this issue. Some of the clothes I still try to wear even though they have a mark on them.

Desired outcome: Id like to know why does this keeps happening so I can stop it. I love my white clothing but worry everytime I wash it.

4:25 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble Bounty 6=12 doubles select a size

Just purchased this, got home, opened it and every roll cardboard tube was smooshed, along with the cardboard tube was long on one end and short on the other.

How is this suppose to work in my William Sonoma ss paper towel holder? Where is your quality control?

I do not have time or gas to go back to Publix, stand in line, switch it out.

Do you have that extra hour in your life?

I tried to look for contact info on the package but I had to google and try multiple phone numbers. Not consumer friendly.

Totally frustrated and annoyed with everything.

Desired outcome: a company that stands behind a products with delivered to consumer quality!!

D
3:37 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

winged Bugs and Larva in paper rolls which have been wrapped with over wrap that is two layers of plastic. It has taken me a year to be sure of source of insect infestation in our pantry. I originally did not know source. so removal strip all products out, seal every container , wash walls with a bleach and soap process wash all containers, bags, boxe...

L
4:10 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To whom it may concern, I am writing to express my deep disappointment and dissatisfaction with Tide Hygienic Clean Laundry Detergent 100 load bottle, bought at Walmart on Deans Bridge Road in Augusta, GA on September 10, 2023. This is a product I have trusted and used for many times. As a loyal customer, I expected a high level of performance and hygiene...

G
2:26 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble Gillette

I put a complaint in 2 moths ago and nobody has seemed fit to respond to me, what a complete waste of my time and effort to bring product quality to your attention

Thanks for another ridicules email 13/9, what more info do you need

What is the point of not reading the points previously submitted, you are just wasting my time, I have never wasted so much time and energy by a customer complaint rubbish site and still not got a sensible reply or my money back for a product that does not do what it says on the tin, if no sensible reply and my money back within a few days then my loyalty to Gillette for the 40 years, will vanish and I will buy new shaving gear & shaving foam from another company and spread the word around my large family and my friends to avoid wasting money on gillette products.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a response and also a refund, assuming your system stores the information ? I would like recompense of a product that do not perform

H
6:51 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir With reference to the above My son Mr Dishant Desai has purchased Electric Razor S9 series Order Placed: February 27, 2021 Amazon.com order number: [protected] in 2021 . On 3rd May 2022 one fine day my machine has stopped working so I have given my machine for repairing to M/s Unique Services in India which is your Authorized Service...

N
3:02 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble Commercial for downey fabric softener

I am watching a bit more tv than usual as I'm in bed with covid. The most prominent commercial is the one with the annoying crying baby & the parents start dancing, a rather annoying dance when the baby stops crying. Now, I'm assuming that your message is, if you wrap your baby up in a blanket washed with fabric softener added, he/she will stop crying.

I cannot complain unless I can think of a better option so, why don't you try to soften a construction workers clothes. It just might be more believable. And we don't have to listen to a crying baby!

It's an old commercial anyway, lets get a new one!

Desired outcome: Love to see a new commercial as it's a good product.

R
12:01 pm EDT

Procter & Gamble tide pod containers

I can appreciate the concern for children getting into the pods containers, however that will NEVER be a concern in my home. Needing to squeeze both sides of the top in order turn the lid is impossible for anyone with arthritis or limited dexterity for any reason. Does this mean that I must must buy detergent in plastic bags? Limited dexterity is not just an issue for seniors but many younger people also have problems that make it almost impossible to remove the top so their children are susceptible to accessing the product ,

I suggest you reexamine your design so all customers can use the plastic containers of pods.

Desired outcome: response please

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Procter & Gamble contacts