Having problems with Palm Beach Tan?

Palm Beach Tan Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 644 5631 (Other States)
+1 888 604 3455 (Alabama State)
+1 855 817 4992 (City Of Mobile, AL)
+1 855 828 8267 (Arkansas State)
+1 800 835 7527 (Northern California)
+1 888 412 9170 (Southern California)
+1 888 644 8001 (Georgia & North / South Carolina)
+1 800 694 6990 (Austin, TX)
+1 888 418 2717 (St. Louis Area, IL)
+1 888 354 3999 (Iowa & Nebraska)
+1 225 313 4312 (Louisiana State)
+1 866 566 4240 (Minnesota & North Dakota)
+1 888 982 7256 (Jackson & Gulf Coast, MS)
+1 888 458 1966 (Springfield, MO)
+1 844 253 7287 (Cleveland Area, OH)
+1 888 516 8816 (Cleveland (Solon, Mentor and Streetsboro), OH)
+1 800 979 4826 (Vancouver / Portland, WA)
+1 717 746 8260 (Harrisburg, PA)
+1 888 725 6332 (East & West Texas, TX)
+1 888 637 1666 (Spokane, WA)
633 E. State Hwy 121, Suite 500
Coppell, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Palm Beach Tan Customer Service. Initial Palm Beach Tan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Palm Beach Tan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Palm Beach Tan. Discuss the issues you have had with Palm Beach Tan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Palm Beach Tan Complaints & Reviews

Palm Beach Tan — wasn't given the right information about the package I purchased which almost caused me to overdraft

I went to your facility in Decatur, Al Saturday June 24, 2017 to purchase a package for tanning and the spray...

Palm Beach Tan/ Decatur AL — Billing/ Rude Employees

I signed up for a package in march 17th and it cost me $134.00 That Day I was not pleased and asked what did...

Palm Beach Tan — Tanning Membership

To cancel your monthly membership you have to arrive (in person) to cancel on the 25th of the month. I...

Palm Beach TanRudeness

I chose Palm Beach Tan by Word of mouth. I came in today, 5/26/11 approx 2:10pm were I was not greeted friendly my Reachel n Terisa I beleave, after 6yrs of loyalty at mine n family's former tanning salon, is a total blow tht someone greeting could not greet with a smile n just keep chatin with one another! Rude!!! Plz contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com I really want some feed back as to how I was greeted on this day! I'm well knownin redding ca, and have no prob by word of mouth spreading the word as I brought quite a few friends n family with me to Palm Beach. Will be exspecting a response and a different greeting in the future! Not a good time with economy to loose business, truly~ thx!

• St
      StephKing Jul 10, 2013

Please learn to spell correctly before you post anything else on here (or anywhere).

Palm Beach TanFalse Advertising

I just wanted to go in and get $19.99 free tanning for a month. Well, the girl there told me it would cost $25 with a start up fee. I said, why would I get a package for $19.99, pay $25, when I could pay $4 more and get the $29.95 package which would have been an upgrade??? I was so frustrated. I just wanted one tan session and I had some fingerprint thing so no one else would tan under my name. WTF? Was this the CIA or a tanning salon? Ridiculous. WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN.

Palm Beach TanningRip off

BEWARE when you cancel your account. They will keep charging your card, hoping you won't see it or they will do what they did to my daughter, turn your account into a sleeper account where they charge you $5 a month without your permission!...just in case you want to come back to use their services. Can you say SCAM! In my opinion they are SCAM ARTISTs Preying on the younger crowd because you don't know better and are too oblivious to your credit card statements. This occurred in Dallas. Don't waste your time with the BBB or the attorney general of your state...GO VIRAL on their ###. Tweet, Facebook or whatever you use. USE the power of the web to shut these scammers down!...all this is my opinion...for their attornies.

Palm Beach Tan — Bad service

This is the fourth year (and last) that I have tanned here, reactivating my membership from the Stay and Save...

Palm Beach Tan — They continue to bill my bank 85.47

Don't give Palm Beach Tan your bank account. I'd been a member for over a year and when I went in...

Palm Beach TanSeems like employees are making rules as they go

Where to begin, first off the location I dealt with is the Palm Beach Tan on Beltline in Addison, Tx. I began by calling to ask how much for a one month membership, I was told $25.00. I specifically asked "OK so I can come in every month and pay $25.00 cash as a go month to month, I do not want anything attached to my bank account." I was told that was correct. I went in that night with $25.00 cash and was told, no I could join for $25.00 a month on auto deduct from my bank. I said no, he told me I could tan for $35.00 a month without a membership. I had $25.00 cash on me and was told I could buy one tan for $10.00 or one week for $20.00. I paid for a week on a thursday night and asked, " so I can tan until next thursday" I was told yes. I went back the following thursday night and was told my membership expired. Do the employees make up rules as they go? Nothing I was told was correct and this was after I spent $70.00 on lotion. I should have known better than to try another salon because they are closer. It is back to Metro tan for me. I am so tired of these sunbaked, bleached teeth, teenagers abusing my money and not getting anything right.

Palm Beach TanThis place in more of a headache that anywhere I have been

This place is worse than a car Dealership. First of all, the girl that helped me, looked like she had tanned every day in her life, and looked Disgusting. It made me want to never tan again! I only wanted to go 1 time and try the beds out, and she tried preasuring me into buying the Premium Tanning Package for almost a half hour. When I told her no, I was then treated poorly. WORST PLACE EVER!!! MORE OF A HEADACHE than ANYWHERE I have been!