Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Lawyers and Attorneys Procter & Gamble terrible company!

Procter & Gamble  - terrible company!

L
Author of the complaint
2:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It was years ago. I hired them for my divorce case. I told them I don't want any fight in the court, we don’t need mediators, I just need their assistance to file documents. We'll write our agreements. He said OK. So we started to write the agreement, it took a while since we were still in emotional adjustment, we couldn’t sit down right away and do the paper. So we received orders from the court for the "next" step. We waved it, then received another... We have to pay the fee's for canceling the court procedure and didn't get any word from him about what’s coning next if we didn’t finish the agreement by what time... I got billed on all the unnecessary fees either to propane or cancel the procedures(he knew it should be canceled) but he instead sending me coped mails of court order, I had to call him to cancel, so he charge me for everything... I was frustrated so I talked to him saying he should telling me at the same time what's come next if I don't get the agreement ready by when so we could hurry, or he should cancel all the court steps. And also I told him each time I had to call him to cancel it, I had to paid $40 dollar for 5 minutes or less call. They added up more then $400 for just phone calls. I wanted him to letting me know ahead what’s coming next time. He was angry and quit me as client without finish the case. I had to hire another attorney to finish all the documents. It’s been many years now. At the time, I couldn't even think about this because I was really angry about his attitude and didn’t know how make a complain. I have paid more than $4500 get no advice or help from him (he basically just filed the divorce paper) with an unfinished case.

Helpful? 0 0
7 comments
C
Mar 14, 2020 2:12 am

Febreze air effects, spiced almond. Bar code: [protected]
Tin is full will not spray, plastic handle not working. Brought from WAITROSE in UK. Seems to be a regular problem with these sprays
Send me vouchers

M
Feb 11, 2020 2:12 am

Hi,

My name is Michelle Barger and Ive been buyinh secert for a long time. But the last three times that I bought it the turn dial to bring up the solid stops working then I have to throw it away. Ive been thinking about switchind deorants they are to expensve to be breaking like that

M
Jan 18, 2020 2:12 am

The reason I am contacting you is the dishwasher detergent listed above leaves a powdery white dust on my dishes. I have used the Cascade Complete in my dishwasher for some time now. But the problem did not start until I switched from the orange lid Cascade Complete to the one I mentioned above-it has a green lid. Could you tell me whats wrong?

L
Oct 16, 2019 2:12 am

Love the product.
I buy I pairs.
I have had too soak cap in hot water, then it would work.
This is the second can that hasn't worked at all.
Like not enough gas or no gas at all, to much liquid.
I can never return product.
Feeling ripped off.
Luanne Casler
9535-301 Ave Princeton MN 55371

A
Oct 14, 2019 2:12 am

Aaa cell expiry date is Mar2025, but it leaked and dead.

J
Sep 25, 2019 2:12 am

My wife and I purchased a 3 pack of toothpaste (crest 3D white) and all tube are split open on the seem of the tube. I let the the first tube go but to have all 3 split open is definitely a Quality issue.
I would love to send pictures to help the quality department research this issue

B
Sep 21, 2019 2:12 am

Purchased a 3.83L of ultra downy it is unusable as it is extremely lumpy and will not pour no matter how hard you shake it, it stays in the softener holder in the washing machine and will not dilute. Therefore it will not soften but will clog up the dispenser.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

233 complaints