Menu
Smile Brilliant Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Smile Brilliant
reviews & complaints

www.smilebrilliant.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Smile Brilliant Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Smile Brilliant at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Smile Brilliant has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Smile Brilliant. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Smile Brilliant reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Smile Brilliant reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant I bought a teeth whitening kit but only got the trays, no gel

I bought a teeth whitening kit but only got the trays, no gel. I called and emailed many times, but customer service didn't respond. I've used their product before and liked it. But I gave this as a gift and the trays are useless without the gel. They were quick to respond when I placed an order, but not when I needed help with the gel.

Smile Brilliant I put in my order on 12/30

I put in my order on 12/30. They shipped it on 1/18/2022 to ***. But they got my billing and shipping address mixed up. They said they sent it to the right address. I was supposed to get it on 1/24/2022, but I didn't. I checked the postal tracking and they sent it to Elbridge, New York again. I tried calling and emailing the company, but they haven't responded.

Smile Brilliant I bought some dental guards from Smile Brilliant in November

I bought some dental guards from Smile Brilliant in November . My order number is ***. Everything was fine until I received the guards. They keep falling off, don't fit my back teeth properly, and move around a lot. It's not safe because they even fall out while I'm sleeping. I've sent four emails, including one today on 1/13/2022. I've also called multiple times, but no one has responded. All I want is a refund, but it seems like nobody is paying attention.

Hide full review

Is Smile Brilliant legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Smile Brilliant as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Smile Brilliant stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Smile Brilliant should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Smile Brilliant earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Smile Brilliant achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Smile Brilliant. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Smilebrilliant.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Smile Brilliant website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Smilebrilliant.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Smilebrilliant.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Smile Brilliant, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Smile Brilliant have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Smile Brilliant website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Smilebrilliant.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Smile Brilliant has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant I bought an electric toothbrush from Smile Brilliant, which they said has a warranty for 2 years

I bought an electric toothbrush from Smile Brilliant, which they said has a warranty for 2 years. Unfortunately, the toothbrush stopped working and it's still within the warranty period. I've sent them a bunch of emails asking for help, but they haven't bothered to reply. I've also tried calling their customer service multiple times to find a solution, but they never pick up the phone. They make you leave a message instead. So, I've left messages, but they don't bother to respond to those either. It seems like SmileBrilliant doesn't care about honoring their warranty. All I want is a replacement for my CariPRO / GEHA electric toothbrush, as promised in the warranty.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant I bought a teeth whitening kit from Smile Brilliant, but they didn't inform me in advance about the delay

I bought a teeth whitening kit from Smile Brilliant, but they didn't inform me in advance about the delay. I asked for compensation, but they only refunded me 20% of my money. Then, a day or two later, I got another email saying my order was delayed again. Frustrated, I emailed them asking where the heck my order was. And guess what? They canceled it! I never agreed to any contract that restricts my freedom of speech. Moreover, they didn't provide me with complete information as a consumer or the right to cancel the contract. So, I demand that they deliver my order without charging me anything.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant Smile Brilliant says they make teeth whitening trays and night guards that you can try for 45 days and return if you ain't happy with "No

Smile Brilliant says they make teeth whitening trays and night guards that you can try for 45 days and return if you ain't happy with "No strings attached". I ordered night guards on April 20. They shipped my nightguards on May 18 after I sent an email to cancel 'cause it was takin' too long. They decided to ship it express to me. I got 'em on May 21st. I tried 'em and couldn't get used to 'em. On June 14, I asked how to return 'em and they're tellin' me the 45 day period starts from when I ordered the item, not when I got 'em, so they're refusin' to give me a refund. I want 'em to stick to what they said on their website and give me my money back with No strings attached like they promised.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant I bought SmileBrilliant on 11/6/2022 and used a payment company (affirm) to spread payments over 4 payments every 2 weeks, which is now paid off

I bought SmileBrilliant on 11/6/2022 and used a payment company (affirm) to spread payments over 4 payments every 2 weeks, which is now paid off. I got my first set of trays and returned them 10 days later. They emailed me on 12/6/2022 to say the trays were too shallow for impressions. They sent me a new kit to make new impressions, and I returned them within 7 days. On 1/12/2023, they emailed me to confirm they received the new impressions and would let me know if they were okay or not. It's now 1/23/2023, and I still haven't heard anything. Today, I sent them a not-so-nice email to express my dissatisfaction and asked for a refund of $143.20. I also left a message with customer service about my order. I just realized they charged me an extra $20.00 for the second set of impressions clay and mold trays. It's like they can just claim they're bad to charge more money.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant Order date: 10/27 Transaction amount: $184.00 Smile Brilliant Order # SBR-*** I ordered a kit for 4 night guards from smile

Order date: 10/27 Transaction amount: $184.00 Smile Brilliant Order # SBR-*** I ordered a kit for 4 night guards from smile brilliant. The kit has a dental tray, 2 kits for making the impression compound, personal info card with QR code for the dental tray, and a shipping mailer with a ready-made shipping label. I made my dental impressions, filled out the info card, and mailed it to smile brilliant. Then, a few days later, I got an email from someone saying they're also a smile brilliant customer who ordered a night guard kit. Instead of getting an impression kit, they received the dental impressions and info card that I sent in the mail a few days ago. I messaged smile brilliant on Facebook, sent emails, and called their customer service number multiple times, leaving messages each time. But I haven't received a response yet. I'm not sure what to do, but I want a refund at the very least. I have the email I mentioned earlier, as well as confirmation emails from smile brilliant and bank charges. Thanks.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smile Brilliant Smile Brilliant is a total scam with their so-called "45 day risk free Trial

Smile Brilliant is a total scam with their so-called "45 day risk free Trial." They say you can try it out for 45 days without any risk. But guess what? They didn't even ship the product for me to try until the retainers arrived, which was more than a month after I placed the order. Nowhere on their website did it say that the forty-five days start from the time the order was placed. To me, trying it means actually using the product. If they shipped the product 33 days after I placed the order and it takes 3 business days to receive it, that only leaves about a week to try it out if I start using it the day it arrives. This is definitely not a 45-day trial like they claim. Their customer service is absolutely terrible and they refuse to address how we're supposed to try it for forty-five days like they claim if we have to wait for the impression kit to arrive. We have to make the impressions, send them back, wait for them to make the retainers, and then wait again for the product to finally be shipped after all of that. This is a fraudulent claim of a risk-free 45-day trial if they start counting from when the order was placed and not when the actual product is received. This product doesn't work for me at all. I wanted a refund and offered to send their product back. I didn't need to use the product for 45 days to know that it wasn't working, so I thought I was well within my time frame. But no, according to them, it's my fault because it took me so long to send them the impressions. And yes, it did take me a while. I was out of town and then I had to get my kids back to school and catch up on everything in my life. Once again, I wasn't warned that the "trial" starts before I even receive the actual product. Otherwise, I would have never placed the order. This is just really bad business and false advertising, plain and simple.

Smile Brilliant Customer Reviews Overview

Smile Brilliant is a renowned teeth whitening brand that has gained significant popularity among users worldwide. With its innovative and effective teeth whitening products, Smile Brilliant has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Smile Brilliant is its custom-fitted teeth whitening trays. These trays are created using dental impressions provided by customers, ensuring a perfect fit and maximum comfort during the whitening process. Users appreciate the personalized approach, as it allows for better results and reduces the risk of gum irritation.

Another aspect that customers rave about is the effectiveness of Smile Brilliant's teeth whitening gel. Formulated with high-quality ingredients, the gel effectively removes stains and discoloration, resulting in a brighter and more confident smile. Users have reported noticeable improvements in the whiteness of their teeth after just a few applications.

Smile Brilliant's customer service is also highly regarded by reviewers. The company provides excellent support throughout the entire teeth whitening journey, addressing any concerns or queries promptly. Customers appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism of the Smile Brilliant team, making their experience even more enjoyable.

Furthermore, Smile Brilliant offers a cost-effective solution compared to traditional dentist treatments. Users have found that Smile Brilliant's products deliver comparable results at a fraction of the cost, making it an attractive option for those seeking professional-grade teeth whitening without breaking the bank.

In conclusion, Smile Brilliant has garnered positive reviews for its custom-fitted trays, effective teeth whitening gel, exceptional customer service, and affordability. With its commitment to providing a personalized and high-quality teeth whitening experience, Smile Brilliant has become a trusted choice for individuals looking to achieve a brighter, more confident smile.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Smile Brilliant contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Smile Brilliant?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smile Brilliant Customer Service. Initial Smile Brilliant complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smile Brilliant above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smile Brilliant. Discuss the issues you have had with Smile Brilliant and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.