Having problems with Ulta Beauty?

Ulta Beauty Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 983 8582 (USA and Canada)
1000 Remington Blvd, Ste 120
Thu10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ulta Beauty Customer Service. Initial Ulta Beauty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ulta Beauty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ulta Beauty. Discuss the issues you have had with Ulta Beauty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ulta Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Ulta BeautyAwful Service

I recently went to Ulta and was charged over 325 for a haircut and color. I was told the cut and color would come to 150 at most and had a budget.
At no time was I told the charge would be more and disputed it when I went up to the counter.
The lady wanted to argue that I was not.
The stylists next appointment was closed so she tried to make her money up this way.
She saw me as a dollar sign and was the only time I will ever go to Ulta in that location.
When a customer gives you a budget you don't double the price or not tell them.
Not to mention not one person could tell my hair had even been done.
Disaster

Feb 01, 2021

Ulta Beauty — I want a full refund of my $250.00

My normal hairdresser at Ulta salon at Firewheel Mall is no longer there. So I booked at a different Ulta...

Jan 21, 2021

Ulta Beauty — Customer service

I just visited in ulta store to return a product. There has to be only two other people in the entire store...

Ulta Beautyphone number insistence

This policy of asking for a customer's phone number at check out is not acceptable. If I say "no" to the cashier they ask for another person's phone number' if I need to return something'. Trust me, you do not need my phone number. And if a customer says "no", it means "no". Don't be clicking your tongue at me if I refuse to give you my phone number. I'm done with this store. Too intrusive for me and rude!

Ulta BeautyLied about shipping

Same as previous complaints from other customers. Placed order over $200.00 and was charged for it. Was told order shipped via UPS on the 13th, I called UPS and the package had never been given to UPS and is still sitting in the ULTA warehouse. ULTA is unapologetic and rude taking no responsibility for their error and continue to be patronizing towards me, while keeping my money. Clearly my order and others are not going to arrive by Christmas. Does ULTA care? Of course not. They just want our money and will lie in any way possible to keep it. Disgusting.

Ulta BeautyShipping and order processing

I placed an order through Ulta and received email confirmation that it shipped on December 4. (Delivery in 3-10 business days.) I had the tracking, but for the entire following week, the tracking was never activated. When I asked Ulta if there were any issues or delays, I was told that my order was shipped and any issues should be directed to the designated shipper. I verified the tracking with them and advised them that the shipper never received my package even though Ulta stated it was shipped via email as well as under my order status. Once I inquired further, I was then advised that my order was actually still in the warehouse. Now that it is 10 business days later, they flat out refuse to refund me stating that the package is still shipped. During the entire exchange that took place via email for over a week, they never actually helped at all. Instead dodged my questions and replied with automatic reply. All of the different customer service representatives did the bare minimum at best and continued to give conflicting statements. Instead of correcting the mistake when they realized it was made, they chose to patronize me and they conducted themselves in a very unprofessional manner.

Dec 17, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Rude Cashier gave misleading information

Purchased 3 gift cards and a few little stocking stuffers. Most of the staff were very professional and kind...

UltaEmail reads SHIPPED but>>>>>>>>>>>>

I placed several orders starting Nov 30 and all email says SHIPPED. These all were presents to my granddaughters that live in Oklahoma, Georgia and South Carolina. Ulta is not the only one busy... I am too and I am trying to keep track of orders and email. All orders read shipped so I never worried. I got an email today from Ulta saying today was the last day to order to get delivered by Christmas. I am not sure WHAT CHRISTMAS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I started looking for emails that say the order has been delivered just like KOHLS. WALMART and AMAZON do. The 1st one if found say CARRIER HAS NOT PICK UP YET. I tried to us CHAT but the Chat did not work. I put the order number in 5 times. They told be to have a beautiful day (or something like that). After 3 attempts on the phone (hang up after waiting for 20 minutes, next phone was fading in and out and last one was ok) I hear that it is a Holiday Season so everything is backed up. I just had to say 3 times that I was under the impression that everyone knew this time of year it would be busy. For 72 years I have watched it with my own eyes. Yep, it is Dec..Yep everyone is busy. My Kohls orders, Walmart orders and Amazon orders have all been delivered or at least I have some idea when they will be delivered. UTLA ORDERS SAY WAITING FOR CARRIER PICKUP. I know this has been a tough year but if businesses are just honest and let people know what is going on, life is less stressful. It seems that this day and age truth is not a virtue. I have been assured that the orders will be delivered before Christmas 'cause what else is a customer service person going to say. I also was told then the orders might arrive AFTER CHRISTMAS. I just think that takes all the fun of Christmas shopping. I don't know if Krazy Coupon Lady knows this or if 2HIP2Save does either. My only hope would be SANTA and he also is busy.

Nov 22, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Service

I went to ulta today, no one greeted me and as I wandered down the aisles looking for products no one offered...

Oct 06, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Salon service

I visited Ulta Salon (The Forum Peachtree Parkway) on Saturday, October 3, and had an appointment with Dee...

Sep 09, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Horrible customer service that doesn’t resolve anything

I placed an order on or about August 29th. The website indicated the items were delivered on or about 9/4/20...

Aug 24, 2020

Ulta Beauty — I am complaining about a employee miranda tucker

This employee works at you ulta 1711 stringtown rd grove city store 614*539-0104 she is very rude sleeping in...

Ulta BeautyMy account

So I get all their emails. I go to order something on line (only available on line) with added bonus points. I can't find a password so I click on forgotten passwords. I then get an automated email back saying I can't reset my password because I don't have an account. No account but you manage somehow to send me daily emails??? My pet peeve. They don't know you when you try to give them your money..

Ulta BeautyRefund and returns

Refund and returns I returned my products that I bought to the store had the receipt wasn't over the time that I can return it and they did not give me my money back they gave me a gift card that I can't even use online I have to use only in the store when I try to use it online it says zero amount this card is useless if I can't use it online so I do not shop in the stores because of the coronavirus this is ridiculous it's not store policy not to give you your money back it wasn't over the days that I can take it in so I would like to know what I could do about thisIf I was you I wouldn't even bother shopping there did you not get your money back and you get a useless gift card that you can't even use online don't waste your time there

Refund and returns

Jul 15, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Salon specialist - Gabrielle Michelle

I received a poor haircut from a local salon and needed it corrected before I go into work the next day. On...

Mar 09, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Salon

I came in for first time and had hair color done for $105.00, by salon manager Courtney. When I came in the...

Feb 22, 2020

Ulta Beauty — The employee here are not friendly

The atmosphere in this store is very unwelcome the employees are not friendly they are very cold . Also no...

Feb 15, 2020

Ulta Beauty — Service

The managers are very rude and have terrible customer service, I called and made a complaint to only have the...

Jan 19, 2020

Ulta Beauty — the service I received, or let's say did not receive.

On Jan. 15, 2020 I went into the St. Clairsville, Ohio store in the Mall. If you check my records I am a very...

Jan 16, 2020

Ulta Beauty — shipping/delivery/app error

I placed an order through the Ulta app (the 2nd order for me through the app in less than 30 days). I...