Pro Flowers / Easy Saverunauthorized charges

I've become a fan of that Clark Howard money guy on CNN. I remember him talking about how some swindlers use these tactics to where once they gain access to your credit card info, they charge it once for around 1- or -2 dollars and wait for it to go through undisputed-hey who's gonna notice a dollar?. Once it does, they go in for the kill and charge away. I think this is one of those cases. I certainly feel swindled and my money was taken without my consent. The company has a catchy name, Easy Saver, which also happens to be the name of our local coupon book company.
After placing an order with Pro Flowers, I was unknowingly signed up for a reward program/membership. (if that's what you want to call it) After looking at my monthly statement, I saw that I was billed once for $1.95 then on the same day a month later for $14.95 under EZSVER [protected]. (statement also showed the transaction ID) I thought it was for my son's hair cut b/c I had used an Easy Saver coupon for the same dollar amount. But two days later, the transaction from the barber's name went through. Well then, who is Easy Saver??
I called the Easy Saver phone number and spoke to someone named "Tristin" who informed me that both charges would be refunded within 7-10 days. I then called Pro Flowers and asked why our financial information was allowed to be given out without our prior authorization. I was given some BS excuse that "perhaps the order rep inadvertently signed you up". The person I spoke to forwarded the complaint to corporate. I also told her we would never order from them again after having violated our trust. I think I'll write my own letter to corporate.