PNC Bankloan modification

B

I am an owner that is trying to do a loan modification for the last 2 years I call the bank every week most of the times 2, 3 timea a week and I have provided with all the information but they still asking for the same information every week.in 2009 I was on a trialperiod program that they told me they canceled it, because I did not peovide with enough information, I am so tire of trying and trying and I am not getting any results.
Please let me know what I can do, I really need helppppppppppp!!!
Loan number: [protected]

saralan777 Oct 04, 2012

I hate to say it, but be glad you havent gotten a mod. We did and it went from a 30 yr fixed 6.25% to a 40 yr fixed 5.25% with a balloon payment at the end. All the "trial payments" were never applied to our account so we ended up having $30, 000 added to our loan. We are completely upside down. So we are walking away(short selling). From the beginning we had a screwed up loan. They didnt figure our taxes out correctly and our impound acct. was wrong so they increased our payment $400.00 a month. Thats why we asked for a mod. then we got a worse loan then we started with. I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit, they are scandulous!!! so be cautious even though they have " you by the balls". we are actually looking to buy a bigger house for less money, in a few years. I know everything will work out the way its suppose to so good luck to you. I say walk away !!!