Menu
Advantage Financial Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Advantage Financial Services
reviews & complaints

www.afsidaho.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 9 Reviews

Advantage Financial Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Advantage Financial Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Advantage Financial Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Advantage Financial Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Advantage Financial Services reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Advantage Financial Services reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services was so helpful and really took the time to listen to my concerns

was so helpful and really took the time to listen to my concerns. I had a lot of questions and she answered them all with such kindness. I really appreciate the service that Advantage Financial Services LLC provides and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs financial assistance. They have a great team of professionals who really care about their clients. Thank you, *** and Advantage Financial Services LLC!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I'm on SSDI and it's tough being disabled, especially with Covid-19 making it harder to work

I'm on SSDI and it's tough being disabled, especially with Covid-19 making it harder to work. I got a call from Advantage Financial Services LLC and they were really mean and rude. They twisted my words and made me feel worse than I already did. James was the worst, he said I was avoiding paying my bills and that I should work more to pay them off. He even pressured me to make promises I couldn't keep. These guys are breaking the law, but it's hard to catch them. I know for sure that James wouldn't talk to me like that in person.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I tried to pay off my collection debt with Advantage Financial Services LLC for a couple of years

I tried to pay off my collection debt with Advantage Financial Services LLC for a couple of years. Me and my partner are two broke adults working more than full time to pay off our debt. When I called to make a deal with the money we had, which was more than 50% of what they were asking for, they denied me. They said since I didn't take their deal over a year ago, I have to pay pull cost. I told them we don't have that money and all we have is this amount, and we could pay this amount now. This company has been hitting my husband's credit going on to 6 years now, and we just found out only 2 years ago that this was even on there. I am very disappointed that they would make us pay the full debt that has accumulated interest every day, even though we have offered to pay but just can't pay all of it. We have worked with other collection companies that will take whatever we can get and call it good, and they are way higher debts than this. I told them I will contest this because we have made two attempts to pay this off, and they will only go down maybe $25 dollars.

Hide full review

Is Advantage Financial Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Advantage Financial Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Advantage Financial Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Advantage Financial Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Advantage Financial Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Advantage Financial Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Advantage Financial Services. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Advantage Financial Services has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Afsidaho.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Advantage Financial Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Afsidaho.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Advantage Financial Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I got a call from James at Advantage Financial Services on 10/20

I got a call from James at Advantage Financial Services on 10/20. He said I had a couple of collections on file. I told him that these bills and collections were due to a motor vehicle accident that wasn't my fault, and I was waiting for my attorney to reach a settlement and pay out date to pay them. He talked over me in a very rude way and said I needed to consult with my attorney about waiting to pay bills because they wouldn't put a hold on my collections. I told James that I wasn't asking him to put any hold on it, and if he wanted, he could note on my collections that I was waiting for the settlement money to pay the collections off. I also told him that I had already spoken with my attorney about when collection bureaus call me and what to say, and I said exactly what he advised me to tell them. James was very rude and said he was trying to "save me money by giving his personal opinions." I told him I would love to pay these off and not let them report to my credit, but right now, I have to wait for the settlement money. He then said he was putting that collection for refusal to ever pay it and hung up on me. I called the office back and told him that I did not say that I would never pay the collection, I simply said that I had to wait to pay it. I asked him why he hung up on me, and he said he didn't hang up on me. I told him that there was no reason he needed to be rude and unprofessional with me because I wasn't being rude or unprofessional with him. He then kept trying to talk over me, telling me that he was giving his personal opinions of what to do. I said that was fine, but I was telling him my personal opinions and my attorney's personal opinions. I asked him to please stop talking over me and let me speak, and that I was a customer. He raised his voice and told me that I was not a customer because customers pay their bills, and he didn't need to be nice or give me any respect at all. He then said he hung up on me with the previous call because he was done with talking to me because he didn't care what I had to say, so he lied the first time saying he didn't hang up on me. I had to call their office for the third time that day because he kept hanging up on me. I asked to speak to the manager, and he said he was the manager. I asked to speak to the owner or anyone above him, and he said he was the only one in the office, but I spoke to another lady before him on the second call. He said he was going to hang up on me because he wasn't getting money from me today and probably never would. I told him again that he didn't need to raise his voice, talk down to me, hang up on me, or be rude when I was simply trying to inform him that I would pay them money when I got my settlement money. James is very rude and unprofessional, and looking at all the rest of the reviews and complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and ***, I am not the first person to be surprised at this service being this way. They do not need to be in business anymore if this is how they treat their customers because I AM A CUSTOMER.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services So, this company called my husband and started asking him why he didn't get a job to pay his bills

So, this company called my husband and started asking him why he didn't get a job to pay his bills. They were really rude and didn't listen to anything he said. My husband can't work because he had a stroke and is disabled. When I called to talk to a manager about it, they just hung up on me. Not cool.

M

Advantage Financial Services I got a letter from collections that ain't mine

I got a letter from collections that ain't mine. It's for my niece and her ex, who gotta take care of their kid. They put my name on it 'cause we live at the same place. They want me to show I ain't her man or the kid's dad. Ain't no papers to prove we ain't married or to prove a negative. They ain't got no proof I gotta pay, but they don't care 'bout being right. They say I'm being mean 'cause they messed up, and won't fix it.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I been trying to settle a debt with Advantage Financial for years now

I been trying to settle a debt with Advantage Financial for years now. They keep calling me with an auto dialer up to 20 times a day, but they won't listen to me when I tell them the debt doesn't exist. I even filed a dispute twice in writing and through my credit report, but they won't respond. When I called them, the customer service agent just screamed at me that it was my debt, but they won't send me a copy of the original debt statement. They keep making up ridiculous stories about how I acquired the debt, but the original debtor denies that I owe anything. This company is a scam!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I had knee surgery in August and 40 days later, AFS said I owed them money for a bill I never got

I had knee surgery in August and 40 days later, AFS said I owed them money for a bill I never got. I told them it was a mistake and asked them to send it back to the doctor's office. I found out the doctor's office never tried to contact me after the bill was sent back. I told AFS I would pay the bill if the doctor's office sent me a proper bill with an explanation of what I was being charged for and what my insurance paid. AFS didn't listen and kept trying to collect the debt, even suing me. The Idaho Patient Act was made to stop this kind of thing. Patients have the right to know what they're being charged for and have time to pay. AFS doesn't follow these rules and has bad customer service. They should check that the debt is real before they start trying to collect it.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Advantage Financial Services I got a notice that my daughter's account was put at this place

I got a notice that my daughter's account was put at this place. I called to say there was a clear error because the account wasn't paid. I talked to ***. *** didn't wanna hear anything or answer any questions about the debt. He only wanted to know how I was gonna pay the ***. He kept saying I was responsible to pay the ***. He hung up on me 3x when I tried to ask a question about the ***. Well, it turns out the patient's correct medical insurance was given to the provider at the time of treatment. Unfortunately, the provider billed an old insurance as primary even though it was no longer valid. I called the provider's office to discuss. The rep was very nice and rebilled the account to the correct payer. I have never experienced such negative customer service. *** was aggressive from the very moment he answered the phone. I called back to speak with *** supervisor. The rep that answered the phone simply transferred me back to *** who ultimately hung up on me again. Had *** taken a few minutes to listen, he would have learned that he is not the 20-year expert in healthcare billing that he thinks he is. I am quite shocked that *** is allowed to answer phones and deal with people. He needs a new line of work. Since *** has now blocked me from ever calling again, I want *** to know that this $85 claim will be paid by the responsible party in the next 30 to 45 days.

Advantage Financial Services Customer Reviews Overview

Advantage Financial Services is a reputable financial services company that has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients. Customers have praised the company for its exceptional customer service, competitive rates, and efficient loan processing.

One of the most significant advantages of working with Advantage Financial Services is their personalized approach to lending. The company takes the time to understand each client's unique financial situation and offers customized solutions that meet their specific needs.

Clients have also praised the company for its transparency and honesty. Advantage Financial Services is upfront about all fees and charges associated with their loans, ensuring that clients are fully informed before making any financial decisions.

Another significant advantage of working with Advantage Financial Services is their fast and efficient loan processing. Clients have reported receiving loan approvals and funds in a timely manner, allowing them to quickly address their financial needs.

Overall, Advantage Financial Services is a highly recommended financial services company that offers exceptional customer service, competitive rates, and efficient loan processing. If you're in need of financial assistance, consider working with Advantage Financial Services to achieve your financial goals.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Advantage Financial Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Advantage Financial Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advantage Financial Services Customer Service. Initial Advantage Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advantage Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advantage Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Advantage Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.