PlayerAuctionscurrent order status: payment failed

Just purchased an account, been emailing with the seller back and forth. My card has already been charged from player auctions but now its saying payment failed and order has been closed.
Accounts
Premier plus ckg (...7196), updates content below
Dateoct 1, 2019 (pending) descriptionpos debit playerauctions.com [protected] ca amount−$304.07

My order number: #5273706

Ive already sent an email and have not gotten a reply back from pa

• Updated by mma707, Oct 01, 2019

#5273706
    order failed and my debit card was charged
    vent Log
    Order created
    Oct-[protected]:39:47 PM
    Payment authorization completed
    Oct-[protected]:43:45 PM
    Order closed by system - payment settlement failed
    Oct-[protected]:44:35 PM

PREMIER PLUS CKG (...7196), updates content below
    DateOct 1, 2019 (Pending) DescriptionPOS DEBIT PLAYERAUCTIONS.COM [protected] CA Amount−$304.07

Mm
Oct 01, 2019

Comments

• Pl

Hello mma707,

I was able to check on ticket 307281, and our agent has already sent you a response. Sorry for the hassle; the funds are automatically voided and you will receive the refund in 2-5 business days, usually a lot faster than that.

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Hi mma707,

I already sent a response to your other post. Would you be able to please delete this so there are no duplicate threads? Thanks in advance.

• Mi
      Oct 01, 2019

But what was the reason for charging my card to begin with? And then void out the transaction now i have to wait 5 business days for my refund? What was the whole point of this? Now I cant purchase the item i wanted through PA because i need to wait 5 days?

Oct 02, 2019

@Michael Abratique Hello again, Michael,

Payments from your payment account are already cashed out of your account whenever you purchase on our site. This is already in transit to us, but if there are issues or discrepancies with the account, we decline the payment and refund it back to you. This means the card is really being charged. I'm sorry for the hassle but this is how payments work in correlation with payment portals.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, Michael.