Having problems with PayPal?

1800 948 510 (Ireland)
1800 073 263 (Australia)
8800 333 2676 (Russia)
1800 925 0308 (Mexico)
+1 888 221 1161 (United States)
+44 800 358 7911 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 257 434 (New Zealand)
+43 800 968 751 (Austria)
+32 80 050 855 (Belgium)
+45 80 251 640 (Denmark)
+31 800 265 9239 (Netherlands)
+48 213 665 621 (Portugal)
+41 800 721 133 (Switzerland)
+852 35 508 574 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 237 155 (Malaysia)
+65 65 104 584 (Singapore)
+66 27 873 409 (Thailand)
+54 800 222 0252 (Argentina)
2211 North First Street
San Jose, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PayPal.

Complaints & Reviews

PayPalPoor customer service

Dispute of Online Sales Credit shortage of SGD342.55 due to Overseas Fraud sales transaction
w/Proof of documents lodged with Singapore Police and sales invoices and emails communications
Case ID: PP-D-[protected]

Despite numerous emails, we have sent to Paypal since 10July, till now we have yet to receive any reply from Paypal on the outstanding SGD342.55 to be returned to us

As stated on the police report an overseas customer Mr. Jonathan Whitman has lodged a refund of 8 Bausch & Lomb Magnifiers claiming that all goods were damaged without providing any photos as proof
In order to initiate a refund or exchange we request customer to ship back the damaged goods but on 16July we only received 2 magnifier glass and 20 pieces of tiles.

Please email us at [protected]@durasafe.com.sg

PayPalAccount locked

Back in March of 2020 PayPal locked my account and I can't get them to tell me why. I think it had to do with 2 returns that I made on Mercari and I think E-bay because the Items were broken during the mailing process. I've tried to get a hold of them thru e-mails and phone calls. I can't get them to answer the phone and I keep getting form letter e-mails saying to go to the Resolve Center. When I go to the Resolve Center there is no resolve button to resolve anything, it just says I broke the terms of agreement. When I tried to close the account it says that I have to wait 180 days. So now it's been more then 180 days and it still won't let me close my account. I e-mailed them to fix it or close my account. The e-mails just tell me to go to the Resolve Center. Any help in closing my account would be appreciated. I give up.

Thanks,
    Curtis B. Carl

PayPalRefund from busuu

I opened dispute in PayPal regarding Busuu (charged me €70 Euros for something I dont use, I don't have access to and I cancelled my subscription BEFORE They took money for next period) and They said That is still my fault. Helping scammers like Busuu should be forbidden, I find it unfair That They do not want to help with my refund. I did appeal to their decision so waiting for the results now

Refund from busuu

PayPalContinue the notices.. Still nothing is showing on my card..

Sends me notifications of funds being uploaded onto my axcount.. Not is upload3d... Ive called them and tried many times to figure out the problem. But nothing nor anyone will help me solve the problem... I need my money..
        Today.. My electruc is due.. I want my reimvurresed for the money that was wrongfully removed from my account also..
        Please help..

Aug 10, 2020

PayPal — Customer service

On 5/20/20, I placed an order using PayPal as the method of payment ... for no reason other than the...

PayPalEnable crocks

Paypal has been enabling a theif in china from stealing people money despite numerous complaints. Dating back from march and still ongoing despite so many reports. Paypal must be making money from this crock. Don't use paypal, nothing but a bunch of thieves.

PayPalCustomer service

For the pass 30 days I have been calling and emasiling Paypal about some disputes I filed and get nothing except look in the message center which tells you nothing I had 346.00 of unauthorized chargess to my account which was reported to Paypal and i keep getting the same emails saying they where authorized . How can they be authorized if I or no one in my family authorized them. I requested documentation showing were this dussion can from. Irequested a phone call on this matter sereval times and got no response. Again I have called corp headquaters and the paypal number I have and I get nothing. I even called the credit card company and complianted. I dont think I am asking to much for sone to call me.

PayPalIdentity theft by Indian employees in India

The company that Synchrony Bank /PayPal hire in India stole my identity and opened an email address in my name and used my identity to withdraw 6 times on a credit card that they created and opened for themselves. They withdrew $15.66 over 6 transactions. Then Atlantic Recovery in New York called me and asked me for re payment. A chain of thieves. We have a complaint with the Attorney General of New York.

Jul 11, 2020

PayPal — Fraud with transaction

I purchased a coffee maker for my dad via a website - https://dreamwarehouse.co/ - using a PayPal credit card...

Pay PalNo customer service

I contacted them on May 20 about a charge on my account of $57.46 that I did not recognize. They came back and aid, "After reviewing your case, we found that this transaction was not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. "

That was because the company at which I have already filed a complaint against was using a different name.

Because Pay Pal denied it - I am unable to reopen the case to file, a complaint with them, that I have not received my merchandise. I have till Nov.

I want a refund. Pay Pal doesn't respond. I've written several emails.

Help!

Jun 23, 2020

PayPal — denied access to funds

Paypal will not allow me to close my account or release my money.  Suddenly yesterday my Paypal card started...

PayPalFraud

In march I ordered clorox wipes thru paypal I never received them I spoke to someone in march and ask was that a legit company she said yes ig not I could get my money back I got when I first called my information and card was on file now its not they lock me out my account so they could change and delete my information well I beat them to it already made sereral copies of it the said I ordered shoes which is alie also have that audio when I spoke to paypal and I called ups they ask for the tracking number my name and me address told me it was delivered 3/25/2020 to a lady name irene with a different address my name not irene and she said its not they fault and do a claim with paypal which I did they denied it and my call was intercept when I first called ups meaning they listening to my conversation which is illegal. She sounded like she was from india saying she couldn't hear me I told her she was doing that she hung up I also have my credit card state wont never order again from paypal ment and put fraud alert on my card

• Updated by Drumline87 · Jun 22, 2020

I just posted this today nothing is resolved so stop lying it will be resolved when my money is put back on my card and paypal has so many complaints about fraud and theft so im not the only one. they keep going out they way to mark all my complaint reslove and they not what a. conspiracy if you dont hear it from me its not

• Updated by Drumline87 · Jun 22, 2020

Nothing has been resolved a buch of lies to cover up the truth if i dont update saying reslove dont believe people trying to hide the truth

Pay PalNever received the items purchased

On march 19, 2020 I paid $229.89 for nine led solar torch lamps (patio). Several weeks later I received one. When I contacted the merchant they said the others were on their way. So I waited 2-3 more weeks and contacted them again. I also contacted pay pal and opened a dispute but was told by pay pal to keep contacting the merchant - which I did. Each time the merchant told me they were on their way. Finally in late may I began repetitively reaching out to pay pal for help. On may 29 pay pal told me the time to elevate this dispute to a claim had expired and I was out of luck. They claimed they had sent 5 emails to me telling me I needed to elevate this to a claim - I did not receive any such emails from them. They refused to allow me to reopen the case and told me good luck basically. I have been a heavy user of pay pal and have always been in good standing with them! This was a slap in the face!!!

PayPalFraudulent charges

Pay pal allowed this fraudulent site to charge people and do nothing about it... No refund... No stopping the site... Nothing!!
                      The site was dewalttwos.com... No response, no legal email site, no explanation... No nothing!! Site just randomly clicks over to a $96.65 charge!!.. For nothing!!... And pay pal has known about this for over a year!! They knowingly allowed this site to continue its fraudulent charges... Many people had reported this site and pay pal did nothing!!

Do not trust or use pay pal with your credit information!

PayPalUnethical behavior

Paypal is letting fly by night fraudulent companies open up accounts and rip off the consumers with out verifying if they are legitimate and the not backing up the consumer or getting there money back as well as when you try to escalate it to managers they just hang up on you they are not a stable or ethical company to deal with and will never get my money again.

PayPalservice

get the impression paypal does not want to got involved in a dispute with seller, nor do thay want to review my complant, not good p.r. you back the seller in your ads on facebook, but now you want me to do all the leg work so you are not bothered. i would like this resolved seller email address doesw not go through, says sorry not able to complete your request at this time. same thing everytime i tried to contact them, fear this was a scam.

Jan 27, 2020

PayPal — yunyangquou-shoptimized

January 17, 2020 there was a charge on my bank account for $103.08 for 4 pc wicker outdoor patio. I never...

Jan 21, 2020

PayPal — ring for 131.25 I paid for on paypal

I ordered a ring from italo jewlery on line in november.. It took weeks to receive this item which I did on...

PayPalpaypal request for additional info

I contacted Paypal by phone today and spoke to "Johan". I explained that I could not submit additional info to Paypal as they requested. Paypal emailed me and stated that They wanted additional info on my dispute. (photos of my Item) She then gave me an email address which was, [protected]@paypal.com. Johan said that I would be able to email my pictures that way. Well that's NOT true there is no such option and I am tired of getting the runaround from Paypal! I only have until 11/11/2020 to submit this info! I have been trying since 1/5/20.

PayPalaccount

I reviewed my account with Paypal and discovered your firm had billed me for 139 dollars. I am not aware of any transactions with your firm. I am a 73 yrs retired person and do not appreciate receiving this billing to which I do not remember. It is my understanding that your company deals with assisting companies to which I do not have. I would appreciate a confirmation that this problem has been taken care, Thank You.