PlayerAuctionsThey took my money and never delivered.

C Jul 12, 2020

I purchased from them using my google saved information. This is important because it means my payment information is entered IDENTICALLY each time it's entered. The payment went through flawlessly and I received the gold. I thought everything was awesome with them and was confident to spend a lot more money with them. Big mistake.

My 2nd purchase was anything but flawless. I selected the same card from my google account, and went to make a $375 dollar purchase.

Card Declined.

So I contacted my bank, and they said nothing was reaching their end and it was being declined by the merchant. So I filed a ticket, and I received an irrelevant copy paste that all my provided information already proved wasn't the case.

They insist I must have entered my card information wrong, which is literally impossible considering the same card in the same account had just worked a few days prior. So I try my card again.

Card Declined.

So I respond to the ticket confirming that that wasn't the issue, which is when I was told to make my payment with BTC. I'm a day trader on Binance. I know how crypto works and was instantly suspicious when I was told that crypto was "the only way to do it".

So, against my better judgement, I initiated the transfer of roughly $400 USD worth of BTC, covering the $375 purchase and I was kind enough to pay the transfer fees from my end. The last purchase was delivered in 20 minutes, but I know BTC transfers can sometimes take hours. So I started off patient.

The next day, I confirm the BTC has been successfully transferred. The night before when I had copy pasted the cryptowallet address, each character and case was confirmed. (Like I said, I'm a crypto trader and I have never messed up a transfer) But when I looked at my order, it still showed Payment Pending.

I reached out to the help desk on the previous ticket hoping for the same quick responses I was getting before, but the last thing sent was me being told to use BTC.

I've since opened two new tickets over the past 3 days, and I have yet to get a single response since the "send BTC" response. I have never felt so disrespected by a vendor, and after this is made right whether through vendor action, lawsuit, or SEC complaint, I will NEVER make a give them another cent or satoshi.

RESOLVED

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 12, 2020

Hi there, Colton,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and concern this has caused you. Please rest assured that your funds are intact and should be refunded back to you. The reason you were unable to receive replies is because your concern was already escalated to our finance team who is the team working on refund coupons, and they can only do so today, Monday. I'm sorry we were unable to communicate this properly since the ticket was marked with high priority and was quickly escalated.

I have written on ticket 484041 and I will personally take care of this today to ensure you get the refund coupon you requested for. In case you change your mind, kindly write back there with your refund address and we'll proceed with a direct refund instead.

Once again, I am very sorry for all of this, Colton.

Best regards,