PlayerAuctionsdisbursements not being sent after processing

D Nov 26, 2019

Been using this site for close to a month now and all I can really say about it is.. The disbursement times are random and terribly slow. First account I sold, disbursement worked just fine 3 days after competion.

So I decided to sell another but this time it's been a week and no signs of payment being sent to me.

As much as I wanna say I love this site, the way payments are sent is what ruins it for me. If I could get the order looked into, that would be nice. Order ID: 5403905

RESOLVED

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 27, 2019

Hello, Darthsinisterr,

I would like to sincerely apologize; our disbursement process is experiencing delays this week, and our team is doing their best to catch up to backlogs. I was able to see on ticket 336984 that your orders have now been prioritized. We would like to ask for a little more time until the payments can be completed and once again, I'm sorry for the trouble.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 04, 2019

Hello again, Darthsinisterr,

I'm happy to report back that order 5403905 is now disbursed. In case we missed anything and you still have pending concerns, please let me know.

jacob carolino Dec 02, 2019

I have a more terrible experience my first 3 orders did not go through my account. Still pending.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 02, 2019

@jacob carolino Hello Jacob,

Can you please reply back here with your 3 order IDs? I'll check on them and see if they can still go through, or process the refunds for those if need be. In case you already emailed us about this, kindly include the ticket number as that greatly helps as well.

Best,

jacob carolino Dec 02, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom this are the Order: 5421334, 5419839, 5390682. and the ticket 336923

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 03, 2019

@jacob carolino Thanks for the heads up, Jacob. I was able to locate those 3 order IDs in ticket 336923 and I have already escalated it again to our finance team for processing. I'm sorry it's taking so long and even after you read this reply, it's possible it won't be processed right away. That said, I'll be sure to keep tabs on this to ensure its completed soon.

We're very sorry again for the mishaps on delayed disbursements, Jacob.

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 04, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Hello again, Jacob,

I'm happy to report that all your orders are now disbursed. I am sorry again for the long wait. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

james rider Dec 07, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom hello im having the same issue as darth here m queued up for immediate processing but its been 4 days now and i tried messageing support but no reply in 2 days so i resent another but im not 2 high on hope right now
    the order id is 5443116

i really hope this can be resolved im a new seller who has been registerd for some time and i didnt expect things to go like this

PlayerAuctionsMarCom Dec 09, 2019

@james rider Hi James,

I was able to write back to your private message to me about this. Your disbursement for that order is already processed. In case you run into any other issues, just let me know. I'm sorry again for the hassle.

Best,