Pizza Hut / pizza

United States Review updated:

I would like to complain about the Pizza Hut location at:
30065 Alicia Parkway, Space C
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
[protected]

Every time I try to order something online from them based on a TV commercial I see, the price is never honored at this location. When you advertise a large 2 topping for $7.99 then their price is $9.99.

I just saw a commercial for the same pizza for $5.99 and I went online to order from them but their price was $7.99. I called the location but they said the owner sets his own price.

On top of this they add 40 cents to any order with the excuse that is a cost of doing business in Ca.

This franchise gives Pizza Hut a bad name. The owner tries to save money but he is actually losing business because every time this happens then I order from papa johns or dominos instead just because I am pissed off at them.

If this is a franchise of yours then you should speak to the owner and let him know how stupid this is.

Da
Jun 22, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 22, 2019

It's up to the owner to go along with the special offers the company sells. I wonder what other Pizza Huts in the area and in California offer? California might be the issue here. As well as 15$ minimum wage.