Pizza Hut / pizza
I would like to complain about the Pizza Hut location at:
30065 Alicia Parkway, Space C
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Every time I try to order something online from them based on a TV commercial I see, the price is never honored at this location. When you advertise a large 2 topping for $7.99 then their price is $9.99.
I just saw a commercial for the same pizza for $5.99 and I went online to order from them but their price was $7.99. I called the location but they said the owner sets his own price.
On top of this they add 40 cents to any order with the excuse that is a cost of doing business in Ca.
This franchise gives Pizza Hut a bad name. The owner tries to save money but he is actually losing business because every time this happens then I order from papa johns or dominos instead just because I am pissed off at them.
If this is a franchise of yours then you should speak to the owner and let him know how stupid this is.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery