Pizza Huttermination

My name is dana gonzales I was employed at pizza hut for a year and a half. I recently left on maternity leave when I called to let them kno I was comeing back I was informed that I had been terminated... I was given a pinkslip saying reason for leaving was "never heard from her after haveing baby" I called them 6 weeks after having my son maternity leave last 12 weeks in the state of louisiana. My phone number is [protected] please someone contact me.

• De
    decoratedstars Dec 08, 2010

You wouldn't use paper towels in your own home? Obviously, you're too high and mighty to be eating out in the first place. Paper towels work just as well as napkins. Pizza is far from formal, and using paper towels should not diminish your "dining" experience.