Pizza Hutservice

S Nov 24, 2019 Rockford, IL Review updated:

I have been a customer for many years. I ordered pizza (Sunday) 11/24/19 6:58 pm for delivery. The order was scheduled for delivery at 7:35. I called the restaurant at 8 pm thinking the driver might have gotten lost (my home is alittle hard to find) I wanted to give a cross street. Emily answered the phone, after I tryed to explain she hung up on me. I called back twice, and no answer. I called from my wifes phone, someone else answered the phone, and transfered me to a different location. Rude, rude. I hope all custmers are not treated this way.

Nov 25, 2019

You were not treated rudely. Also hopefully when you worked in customer service you has immature customers like yourself.

Nov 25, 2019

@worstfist If hanging up on a customer isnt rude, what is?

Nov 25, 2019

@succeed2336 Most likely you were rude to Emily and she hung up because of that.

Nov 25, 2019

@worstfist You forgot that I called to possibly help out the driver. I wasn't rude. Your are a troll.

Nov 25, 2019

@succeed2336 Grow up. Telling you that you are wrong is not trolling. Mommy needs to take away your internet for lying little boy.

Nov 25, 2019

@worstfist I am not a little boy. if you bothered to read you would know that I am married. Anyways this incident made me so angry that I took it out on my wife. We got into an argument and I punched her in the face. She then reported me to the police and is pressing charges. She is lawyering up and thinking of leaving me because this is not the first time I have hit her. She asked or it.

Nov 25, 2019

@sᴜcceed2336 I called you little boy because you are acting like a child. If you would beat up your wife simply because you are angry at someone else you have anger issues and are a coward, especially since you hit her before. No she did NOT ASK FOR IT. No one deserves to be hit. Let me guess, you grew up in an environment where your father hit your mother and you think this is okay?

•   Nov 25, 2019

@sᴜcceed2336 Imposter. Just one comment made versus the original poster.

Nov 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel The internet is full of some crazy people. Now people are pretending to be me. Get a life folks.

Nov 29, 2019

@succeed2336 No one is pretending to be you. You are lying. You also send me a private message singing dad raped you. You also lied but people trolling. You are bragging about how you sexually abused kids.

Nov 29, 2019

@sᴜcceed2336 You admitted that your family life was bad. Daddy raped. You admitted that Yu our watched daddy beat your mother. Now you beat your wife and abuse defenceless children. You are nothing but a coward.

•   Nov 29, 2019

@succeed2336 did you say that? or did you just say wheres ma food??

•   Nov 29, 2019

@sᴜcceed2336 only little boys hit their wives. only idiot wives take being hit. but shes not an idiot. she reported it to the police and is pressing charges on your abusive, highly volatile ass.

ok shes an idiot for THINKING of leaving your ass and not actually leaving your ass. nobody asks to get hit, just as you didn't ask to be raised as a brute.

Nov 29, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I said none of it, and this crazy has no life.

•   Nov 29, 2019

@succeed2336 so I didn't respond to you, did I???

@succeed2336 You did say all of those things . Stop lying

Nov 29, 2019

@succeed2336 Now you are sending me private messages about raping byour mother and grandmother. Sic.

• I
      Dec 04, 2019

@worstfist sounds right! people treat workers in service industry like they don't exist

Nov 29, 2019

about not but. Also no one was rude to you. It was YOU that sent me that private message about what you do to young kids. It was YOU that admitted to beating your wife.

•   Nov 29, 2019

@worstfist Why does everyone send you messages about child abuse and rape? Every poster whose username you imitate sends you private messages about rape. It’s almost psychological

Nov 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel He made those posts not me. He is a child rapist and wife beater.