Pizza Hut — missing items in my order
In www.pizzahut.com, I ordered an item in the menu: Family Size Chicken Alfredo with Breadsticks -Serve 4 for $14.49.
Since I am a regular costumer, I got 20% off coupon thru email so that out-of-pocket I paid @13.3
When I arrived the store and pick it up, they gave me only Chicken Alfredo and no breadsticks. They said that the order they received did not show breadsticks. They showed me the receipt with a line "Family Tus Chkn - 14.49"
I showed them the copy of my order online ans explained that the full description have "breadsticks". The Manager told me that they will charge extra $5.99 for breadsticks.
I was really disappointed and I want the answer for Pizza Hut. "Cheating or no cheating" in your menu?
Here are information of my order:
Pizza Hut # 031845
1300 East Bidwell
Folsom CA 95630
Serve: PARYA Ticket #17
09/02/18 at 5:53 p.m
Entered by Intent 2 09/02/18
My Phone#: [protected] or email: [protected]@live.com
Let me know your comments thru email or phone
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service 
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery