Pizza Hut — entire experience
Frequently my finance and I order from our local Pizza Hut. However, the last 3 times we have placed orders the store is "closed inside" with a paper sign on the door after we drive to the store after waiting for our food an hour. Or something like what happened tonight happens. I placed an order online at 7:40, got the text that my order was out for delivery at 8:20. Call at 8:40 asking where it is and told I will be called back. Then call at 9:30 and told my order has been canceled. No one came to my door, no one called me but they insisted upon someone doing so. No driver has every called me on the way as we live a mile away from the Pizza Hut. Then when talking to the manager they tell me well I can put your order back through (full price) but it will be an hour and a half. NO I already waited two hours and no one let me know anything. 8800 Pineville Matthews rd Charlotte NC.
I am so completely displeased with this store I have no intention of ordering again and I just signed up. Remove me from the list.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service 
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery