Pizza Hut — delivery
So I wrote a letter and mailed to you a few weeks back regarding an order I placed on 8/28. I ordered a pizza for delivery at 5:39. The delivery time window was 22-35 minutes. That window of time came and went... Then 1 hour and 15 minutes after I placed the order I get a call from them saying they don't have a driver to deliver and wanted to know if I wanted to pick it up? I ordered delivery because I did not want to get out so I cancelled the order.
I took your on line survey and received a coupon code to use. I never heard back from the letter I wrote and was hesitant to use it since I got no response but I figured what the heck everyone has a bad day.
So today 9/15 I used the code and order a pizza and bread for delivery. Just got a call from the Singleton location in Dallas to once again inform me they had no delivery driver. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. I have done my best to inform you of issues and even sent a letter that apparently got filed accordingly. I feel if I try to order a 3rd time I must be a total glutton for punishment so I'm done. Thanks
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service 
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery