Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

terrible quality food!

The last four times that my finance and I have been to that particular pizza hut there have been problems. The first time the food was cold. The second time they were out of bread for their sandwiches. The third time we ordered a personal pan and a supremo sandwich and they were out of cheese and the bread, plus the pizza was cold. Then we tried to order the new pasta and they were out. Then tonight we ordered the meat marniara and an order of wings and they told us twenty minutes. When we went to pick it up, the wings weren't even made. One of the employees comments was we'll I just got here. On top of that the marinara tastes like beeferoni straight out of the can. We ae tried of every time there is a complaint that the try to give us something for free. We pay for everything that we eat. We just know that we will never go to another pizza hut again.

• Da
    darren humber Oct 26, 2008

my comment is more of a complaint today on 26/10/2008 i went to pizza hut in plymouth crownhill retail park i ordered my food my wife and 2 kids were with me i went out for birthday dinner we had starters that was fine then pizza came out with raw onoins on it so we sent itback for cooked onoins it came back again second time and it was not much better but i thought that would do did not want any prblems but my wife did not like it so the pizza we order i got boxed and paid and left i asked for them to cook pizza agian with onoins on it every one else had what they wanted ok it is like they could not be bothered with it and custmer is ment to be right i left very un happy not sure if i will be in such a hurry to go back again the address of pizzahut was crownhill retail park tavistock rd crownhill plymouth pl6 5da it just made the whole day go down hill from there so thank yoyu pizza hut .

poor service & tasteless pizza - home delivery

This complaint is for the Pizza Hut delivery service out of Northampton/Catasauqua, PA area. I have been a customer of this Pizza Hut for many, many years. But no more!!When you call for delivery it will be an hour or more, the pizza is tasteless and the edge of the pizza is getting larger and larger, if I wanted just crust, I would order that!!! But one good thing did come out of this...thank you for turning me onto Pappa Johns Pizza...way better then Pizza Hut.

Bye-Bye Pizza Hut!!!

Jen Perdick

treat employees like crap

As a long time employee of pizza hut, i'm tired of getting treated like crap. They pay us minimum wage, and hire managers with literally no experience working at pizza hut. They don't even feed us; we have to actually buy pizzas to eat when we get hungry! In the mean time, the manager just makes a pizza and stuffs her fat face while we all look on hungrily.

Horrible wages
Unfair gas compensation
#ic management
Crappy pizza

• Ri
    ric Jun 27, 2008

Totally agree, and it's not much different in the uk!
    I hate that they constrain labour to 14%, they run us ino the ground to satify their greedy needs! something needs to be done about management too, whatever happened to looking after and rewarding those you employ, some managers and stores don't even bother with team incentives or team builds!

Mean while we work our ### off to keep customers satisfied, with no tip gurantee on minimum wage! There should be a union!!! Especially with the new service and menue launch> casual dining? More pay!

• Th
    Theresa-1 Nov 10, 2009

A Pizza Hut franchise in British Columbia, Canada is notorious for reducing available hours to long time employees. This accomplishes two cost cutting goals. First, it forces employees to find work elsewhere, and allows the employer to hire new staff at basic minimum wage of $8.00 per hour. It also justifies the hiring of foreign workers under Canada's Foreign Workers' Program, a program intended to fill positions that Canadians or Landed Immigrants do not wish to perform. Foreign workers are then guaranteed 40 hours per week and at the end of the two year period are entitled to apply for Landed Immigrant Status. They are never kept around that long...

As for those employees who have worked at the same location for years, shown up on time, in clean uniforms, and to the best of their ability completed their assignments; they are forced to pound the pavement looking for another McJob at basic minimum wage. And the poverty cycle continues.

Most who work in this restaurant are mature women with little education, students, and retirees. There is little to fall back on when management prefers to gain profits through labour cuts rather than address deeper flaws related to kitchen, delivery, and service organization. Rather than follow the "team" gospel according to Pizza Hut Head Office, these incompetent goons shed responsibility on those who have no authority or power. Tactics such as revoking security codes, throwing coats on the floor, telling staff they cannot talk to each other...It makes going to work in what is already a demeaning work environment, a purgatory. Hell is when two managers gang up on one person, and force the rest of the crew to stand and watch the abuse.

Employees have no recourse at either the provincial or federal level of government. Nor are they a static enough group to organize a union. Don't believe the hype: British Columbia is NOT the best place on Earth! In this country, the government is concerned over FAIR TRADE, yet their own people are trampled on with impunity. FOR SHAME!

• Th
    Theresa-1 Nov 10, 2009

PIZZA HUTt: THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH. After reading these reviews, I have made two decisions. I will never eat at any YUM branded joint again. I will go to the local mom and pop joint where I can trust that my patronage will be valued. Second, I will continue to publicly voice criticisms of this food industry. My voice is small, but I will not be resigned to this company's notion that customers are mere "pigs at the trough."

• Pi
    Pizzamachine Mar 09, 2011

I am also employed at a pizza hut. This foreign worker program has also gauranteed better wages for people who don't even live here. Our human resources guy tales trips to India and china and brings back people to work for better wages 10.50 for cooks and 13.00 for managers. All the while our cooks make 9.00 and managers 10.50. I fully support a multicultural restaurant but it seems that the target employment group is not the surrounding community, Managers are forced to hire certain etnicities because they will "stick around longer" or hire foreign workers to cut down on turnover. Trust me. A small voice is enough. When my job is handed to the next manager from India who doesn't speak English just because the government will give you subsidized wages, I will make a big stink. I have been this companies whore for 10 years. I'm Canadian. I'm the minority.

cockroaches

A group of us went to our local Pizza Hut for a few pizas and a chat. After we went for our first round of pizas, we noticed a cockroach running down the wall. A friend of ours killed it, not really making that big of a deal about it, then after having a few more peices of pizza, inspecting each peice, we then got up and went to pay. Much to our horror, there was a cockroach on the register. My fiance flicked the cockroach onto the bench and said to the waitress, "theres a cockroach there!" to which she replied, "yeah i kow, that will be $33.15". She made no attempt to exterminate the bug instead letting it run away to take our money. We left as soon as we could and i am now finding it hard to find someone i can make an officail complaint to. If there is an infestation problem in the store, then maybe they should shut it down and get rid of them rather than let the roaches crawl over the shop whilst people are trying to eat their dinner, and to make no attempt at all to cover the problem is an absolute discrace.

• Ba
    Barbecue Jew Jul 28, 2008

Moar like cockinurassroaches, amirite?

unfaif treatment

I am an employ at pizza hut f/10 branch, islamabad, pakistan.. I have been working for the past 8 months as a...

customer service

I made online order from Otlob.com from pizza hut, the order number is 3535339 -The order arrived Late 2 hr...

employee caused son to lose job!

My son, Brian Collins was working at the pizza hut on Ashley River Rd. One of the employees, Trina, seemed to have an attitude problem with him. She didn't like him for some unknown reason. She berated him every chance she got. She complained when he first started working that he messed up cutting a pizza and told him to never get on the cutting table. One Saturday, a few weeks ago, the GM Shannon was on vacation. Steven from the Savannah Hwy store was sent to fill in. He told Brian to get on the cutting table and he liked his work. He then told him to make a pizza and he was satisfied with that. He was showing Brian a lot more that he was being shown, because Trina told him he was only hired to wash dishes.

When Shannon came back from vacation, he was going to try and transfer to the Savannah Hwy store to work for Steven. On Monday, Brian went in to get his check and Trina lit into him screaming that he was getting written up because he went against her orders. Brian told her to talk to Steven and she said she didn't have to she knew what happened. She was told by a friend of hers that Brian messed up 3 pizza. Mighty funny Steven didn't know anything about it. I talked to Steven myself and he had no problem with the way Brian worked and wanted him to come to the Savannah Hwy store. Trina said Brian cursed at her after she cursed at him. He doesn't remember what he said but he was willing to tell he he was sorry.

He went in later to get his check and was told he would not get it until he turned in his uniform because he was fired. He was shocked and very upset. There is no excuse for him cursing her, but she didn't have to scream and curse at him.

Brian's dad died in May and I am not physically able to work. He was helping out with some of the bills. We are getting ready to lose our home. He loved working at pizza hut, but now he can't find a job.

I know this will not help him get his job back, but I felt like Trina should be held responsible. He wrote a letter to Shannon, but nothing was done about it. He was hoping she could help him get his job back. It seems to me like she should have waited until the General Manager came back and let her handle. I understand, Trina is not supposed to be able to hire and fire. I have been in the store and friends of mine have ordered pizza and have complained about the rudeness of Trina.

He called this morning to get his last check and Trina was sweet as sugar to him. Now that she was instrumental in getting him fired, she wants to be nice.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Lucille Collins,
Brian's mom.

• Br
    Brandi May 14, 2008

I'm starting to think every pizza hut buisness is the same! I worked at brynn marr pizza hutt here in jacksonville nc, first time every waitressing and they through me out on the floor on a saturyday night! people wonder why they dont get the best of service blaming there waitress when they should be going to managment. 6 months later they put me as a shift manager which was a joke. i was told i was goign to make 7.50 an hour 6 months of asking when my pay was going to change from 6:50 my general manager dawn said shed call the office. i get my check and it is 7.00 so another month goes by and i tell her. by now im 8.5 months pregnant so what would be the point of hounding her to fix her employees pay? i told her i wouldnt be coming back after teh baby she wondered why?> theyre always wondering why people dont stick around its because they dont take care of theyre employees and when they do find out somone is finished they act like children. i went in to get my check on monday which is the day we always have been able to get our checks. but my assistant manager has teh nerve to say i have to come back at 2 because after working there for a year and 2 months everyone has to wait till 2. i understand how your son feels and i hope he finds a better job that will appreciate his hard work!

• Concerned Citizen Oct 23, 2009

Hey Brandi, my name is Tabitha, I used to work with you at the Brynn Marr Pizza Hut, I live in Joplin Missouri now but I remember working there, I also worked at the one on Gumbrach which in my opinion is A LOT better than Brynn Marr, Jill is so much better than Dawn, but I heard that Dawn got moved to one of the delivery Pizza Huts across town? Not sure though, anyway, take care!

• Pa
    Panda Fetish Feb 07, 2011

get a better daughter that doesn't cry as everything, [censor].

seduction

while im eating a pizza in 1 of there stores, one of the pizza hut women comes up to me and askes me to help her get a large bag of flour from her car
i go out with her and she shoves me into the back seat and starts tearing off both our clothes
she shoves her boobs in my face and then asks me to ### her. as a man, i culdnt resist a blond with knockers that size
so i said yes
later, she invites me to her house and we have it again
the next morning i discover that someone has stolen my credit cards, my wallet, my bank accounts empty and someone has resigned from that pizza hut store!!

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Mar 31, 2008

Don't you look like a dumb ###! you dumb ###.

• Li
    Liz Sep 24, 2008

What an idiot. She probably had a dog face with bleached hair and was fat. FUGLY. No standards...no standards. Learn how to spell dumb ###. Quit posting stupid ###.

• In
    Incredulous Oct 16, 2008

Boy, you are a stupid ###. Take it as a lesson learned and stop thinking with your dick.

• Jack Soft N. Apr 13, 2009

you lost your virginity to pizza hut slut, quit crying and celebrate the joyous occasion! stuffed crust for everyone!

• He
    hellohello1891 Jul 25, 2009

hahahahahahahahahaha you are an idiot. and if she left you in her house, and you know where she worked. itll be pretty ###ing easy to find her. congrats on loosing your virginity though hahaha.

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 25, 2009

lol...wow if this story were only true

• At
    Atlanta404 Mar 09, 2010

Dude this is so fake it is barely funny. How much were you carrying because I doubt you were carrying anything that would make a woman abandon her home.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Oct 07, 2012

Geez. At our Pizza Hut you need a coupon to get that.

delivery complaint!

I called a ordered the special for the 2 of the 3 topping pizzas, and bread sticks, cinnamon sticks, the delivery driver was very rude to me didn't have the right amount of change did not know how to count his money threw the bag to me and told me to count the change myself. Then got smart with me because he had my order not fixed like it supposed to be.

• Up
    UpsizeThis Mar 21, 2008

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your last sentence. "... because he had my order not fixed like it supposed to be."

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Jun 23, 2008

He doesn't have the correct change so he can get a better tip. You do tip don't you?

wrong pizza delivered!

We order 2 pan pizza veg they said 20 min. We went to pick up we got eat home when open the box it'...

scam and dishonesty!

One night my husband ordered pizza hut. After a long wait , he was treated extremely rudely by the female order taker. He asked to speak with a manager , was refused, then her friend came on the phone & told him they did not need his business. He said "Fine, I'll call Domino's in the future". He ordered from Domino's & 1 hour later called them to see where the pizza was. They said a female had called & canceled the order!

• Ve
    Venugopal S N May 29, 2008

I am extremely sorry to tell your pizza hut franchise on Airport road is looting people. I had a reall bad experience yesterday. I think across bangalore in all the pizza hut outlets you have benefit for Gold card members. When i placed an order and later when i got the bill the total scenario is changed the person Muneem who attended us was really rude and did not understand the clauses or the conditions of the offer and finally i had to pay the entire bill amount after a big arguement. Its a beware note for all the people who go to Pizza Hut on Airport road. I can attach the scanned copy of the bill to the people reading this mail if required. I had to shell out few extra hundreds due to this fraud at Pizza Hut located in Airport Road. Secondy when i wanted to speak to the seniour management of the restaurant no one was ready to give me the contact number nor the person was available.

customers

My history-20+ years in casual/fast casual dining. The problem of bad customer service is a direct result of the price you as a consumer are willing to pay for the product. Think about it; should you really be surprised that minimum wage workers, mostly high school and college students, would mess up, not care and if fired, move on to another job in a similar establishment? The only people making a living wage in this business are the store level and above managers. Delivery drivers work for tips and they know who tips and who doesn't. Most are part time, are out of the store most of the time and do the dishes when off the road. Wait staff work for tips too. They are either the laziest of workers in the store, or the hardest of workers and the hard working ones move on to more lucrative locales (higher priced establishments). The good ones usually only do this type of work for a couple of years until they can be employed in what they really want to do. Cooks (CSR's fall into this category-at my store I do not hire CSR's-everyone answers phones) are the least appreciated, most underpaid (my company currently pays $6.40 to $7.00 hr-there are NO bonuses, NO further raises-NO incentives what-so-ever) and therefore hardest to fill position in the store. The lowly cook does prep work, makes, cooks, cuts and boxes the pizza, answers phones and takes orders and when I find someone who can consistently show up, do what is expected and doesn't ### about everything, that person is on the promotion list (and quickly or they won't be around for long-two blocks up the street they can start at $8.00 hr). Underpaid, overworked employees translate into poor service. Just trying to get through the rush is sometimes all you can do. When my store has a bad day, meaning not enough people to staff for the amount of business we see, we just put our heads down and push on through. We give away a lot of pizza and piss off a lot of people. Unfortunately there is no way around this. The upper management only looks at numbers. Understaffed equals great labor. That, sales beating last year’s sales and food cost are all they care about. They go home at 4 or 5pm, never, ever are in a store during Friday or Saturday nights’ rush. Basically, we are on our own. This is the M.O. of just about all such casual/fast casual dining establishments; the rule, not the exception.
In summary: unless customers are willing to pay MUCH more for their product, they will lose on the service side. Those of us who care will try to satisfy, but we can only work with the tools we are given. When you place an order, don’t assume your mind is being read. Ask questions. Make follow up calls. Don’t be abusive to the CSR. It will only make matters worse. Once you raise your voice, or talk down to the person on the other end of the phone or across the counter, you might as well just give up. We have a lot of other customers to attend to who aren’t being ### about it. People instinctively want to do a good job and instinctively respond to kindness. Everyone makes mistakes, including you. Remember that and your life will be smoother in every way.

• Tr
    Tracy Bruce Mar 13, 2008

Amen to the above. I have worked in the QSR buisness for 25 yrs. I have worked with good and bad employees. Also have had the same with customers. If you treat the workers poorly good luck getting better treatment in return.

• Up
    UpsizeThis Mar 21, 2008

Wow! Someone actually presented a balanced an accurate view from the perspective of the store. Now if we could get some customers that wish to voice their complaints, to do the same thing.

This is one thing that I would like to stress to customers. Getting angry doesn't help. It doesn't make you, or anyone around you feel any better. And it won't gain you any respect from the customer service staff. In that situation, the staff just want you gone. They won't care about what you want. If you want respect, give a little first.

bad delivery service

Not happy at all with the service we had from you, we like the food but wont be ordering again, we felt very sorry for the poor delivery man who was still delivering food at twelve oclock, we placed our order at ten oclock expecting to get the food within half an hour but it didnt arrive till twelve, which we found most unacceptable, and it was cold ,we tried again last week just incase it was a one off, we even booked a time and it was still really late forty five minutes to be exact, why take on so many orders if you cant cope with them all. Its really bad customer service.

CHAU BAO VU Mar 12, 2008

DEAR PIZZA HUT
    HOW DO I FIND YOUR ON LINE APPLY FOR JOBS
    ALSO PLEASE SENT ME THE APPLICATION
    AND SHOW ME HOW DO I SUBMIT MY RESUME TO PIZZA HUT
    I WENT TO VIETNAM AND IT WAS A BEAUTIFULL PIZZAHUT THERE
    THAT WHY I WOULD LIE TO GO BACK THERE TO WORK
    MY NAME IS CHAU VU SS#586 44 0675 ADRESS 42611/2 47TH STREET SD CA 92115 TEL: 619 254 5106 BIRTH DATE :01/04/1951 ..I IN THIS KIND OF FOOD SERVICE FOR 35 YEARS I USE TO BE FOUNDER OF ROSARIA PIZZA INC SINCE 1980 IN SANDIEGO CALIFORNIA..( UP TO 15 STORES) AFTER THE DEVOCER
    I AM KIND OF RETIRE ONLY BE MANAGER FOR FATZBOY PIZZA AT BAY PARK MISSION BEACH ROLLERCOASTER 3 YEARS AND MILLANO PIZZA IN LAJOLLA FOR 1 YEAR AFTER THE OWNER SOLD THE BUINESS I JUST BACK AND FORTH VIETNAM LOOKING FOR JOBS TO GO BACK THERE TO LIVE
    DEAR PIZZA HUT PLEASE EMAIL OR SEND TO ME SOME IMFORMATION THANKS...CHAU VU

Chi Chi Jul 14, 2008

I ordered the Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni from Pizza Hut Greenwich - and waited for almost an hour before it finally arrived. There were two measly "tubes" of pasta - one which seemed to have discintegrated. I was very dissapointed as I had ordered this dish some months before and it was very satisfactory. Also on ordering desert (chocolate fudge cake with "Cream") - the cream tasted more like sour gone off milk.

• Li
    littlemissme Apr 05, 2010

Same experience with Market Street, Dartford
    Ordered the deal - past/pizza/calzone + side + drink for £7.99
    did not recieve the drink the pasta was burned and tasted like water and the chicken wings were inedible and the icecream was half melted
    the delivery man just basically threw the food at me
    the chicken wings box was open
    only ate a tiny piece of the pasta and a bite of the chicken wings and one bite of the ice crea, before i threw it away

not impressed at all and will not order from pizza hut again

poor service

Placed a carry out order over the phone. I arrived in the time frame they suggested the wait would be. I...

scam and cheating!

You have got to love this story:] My family decided to dine at Pizza Hut. We have had several bad experiences before, but had decided to give it one more chance. My daughter and I arrive before my husband and my other child. We waited 15 minutes before a spaced out dope head comes over to our table. She asked what we wanted to drink. I told her to go ahead and bring out all four drinks. She only brought two. My other two family members arrived. The server came over and asks them what they want to drink. We go ahead and order {bread sticks, another side and a pizza}.We waited 45 minutes. You would think in 45 minutes we would have a least had our bread sticks brought out. The spaced out waitress walked by several times. She came back over and said she would check on our food. Then she came back over and asked if any one had taken our order. Everyone around us had finished their meals. She then came over again and said she would check on our food. Then she never makes it to check on the food. She comes back and hands the check to my husband. Remember this is before we ever get any of our food. She said she did not know what was taking so long but she would go check. Well 15 minutes later nothing. I was fuming by then. We decided to leave. Almost everyone working in there looked like drug addicts or have been arrested in the past. That was my last trip to Pizza Hut.

• Bo
    Bonfyr Feb 26, 2008

Jeez, you'd think you would have learned your lesson the first few times you got bad service. Were you expecting they would suddenly be better for no reason? Did you finally get the idea? Move on already!

hazard in my pizza!

I have an awareness that I believe you should know. Recently my family ordered out for our favorite pizza. It has been exactly one week ago Thursday. As my children and I were eating our dinner, my son says, “Moma what is this?” He pulled this clump form from his mouth. We took it to a brighter light so we could see what it was. It at first glance looked like a clump of rat hair. My heart stopped beating. I called my husband home from work to see this clump. My husband took this clump back to Pizza Hut, on Memorial Parkway, and asked could they make this out. Meanwhile I am calling the ER to find out what I should be doing with my children. My 7 year old had already ate her whole slice and my youngest child 2 ½ years old was eating hers. The ER told me to call poison control. I did. They took all the information down about my three children and advised me with general observations. They encouraged me if I found out what this clump was to call them back and they could give me specifics. By now I am very upset. All three of children have in part or in whole consumed this hazard...Whatever that might be? The police told us how to preserve the hazard and so we did. They also told us who we needed to talk to about this hazard. The next day we went down to the Public Health Department. They said, from what they see, it looked to be of fibrous material with hair in it. They suggested a piece of a mop. They furthered by saying that most moms would be concerned about Listeria. They also gave me phone numbers to call the vice president, Harold Rosignoli, and the Corporate Office in TX. Mr. Rosignoli’s office had already closed for the day. I called the Corporate Office from the parking lot of the Public Health Department. They connected me to a supervisor named Janet. She talked with me. She assured me that this was priority and this file would go right out. I called my children’s pediatrician to ask what was Listeria and what did I need to be looking for. They told me. I said ok. I decided to go back to the place that served my family this hazard. The night before the shift leader said that the store manger would be in the next day. They had all the information on her desk ready for her to see... receipt/contact information... even a piece of the hazard. I was under the impression that I would be getting a phone call. I had not received a phone call. This is why I went back to see if the store manager even knew what was going on. We sat down to talk. This conversation was really more of the same. Who I had talked with and who she has talked with. I took her outside to my truck to see the larger piece of hazard. She said, “I can see why you are upset.” She assured me that they run a clean kitchen. She said, “This must have come from corporate.” You see, Corporate sends them some of the dough that is used for the pizza. She said, “They felt sure they would have seen something like this.” Saturday and Sunday went by nothing! Monday, I called Mr. Rosignoli. He said he has just been looking over this file, and wanted me to know that my family was priority. He said he was calling the insurance company and he thought that this was the best thing for us to do. I am still under the impression that they are going to get right on this. I dismissed the weekend and said well ok, he now has this and they will get this tested. Wednesday is when the insurance company talked with me for the first time. She wanted to take a recording of what has happened. I agreed. I went through what took place on the 18th of January and told of the next day at Public Health Department. Then the tables turned. She immediately tried to make it seem that I haven’t done anything. She said if I had this huge concern for my children, I would have already got them tested. I told her of what I read about testing for Listeria. I read that one test, for accuracy they do is sticking a needle in your back to the bone. And I told her that the Public Health Department gave me a number to a lab to see if they even test for this... Listeria. I also told her that I have been listening to their advisement to talk with you... the insurance company. I told her that I have the sample and have had this for right at a week and logic says, instead of making all three of my children get tested in this graphic way, TEST THE MATERIAL... I have told that to EVERY Pizza Hut person I have talked with. From Friday, up until now...that has been my cry. She asked me right out, “what do you want us to do?” I said, ,”test the material locally so it wouldn’t take up to 2 months for the results like you are planning to do!” she said they had to do this all together. With this investigation they had to find out a lot of things. With the test they do it will be able to tell if this hazard was in the pan, in the box, on the counter, and such. They really need to know if this came from corporate or not. She said they get their dough from other places to...THEY WANT MY SLICE OF PIZZA THIS CAME ON... AND BY THE WAY... THIS WASN’T THE ONLY SLICE THIS HAZARD WAS ON!

I had called back poison control later Friday evening when I got home. I told what had happened today, and that I had a name for her. (It was the same lady had I talked with Thursday night) I didn’t think at the time while talking to my children’s pediatrician, to ask about a time frame Listeria. That is why I called them back. Poison Control told me incubation time could be 2 days to 3 weeks. Up to 3 weeks. I said oh my goodness. I have spent all night watching my children. All weekend watching for high fever, blood in diarrhea, and all the things that are general about a bacterial infection/virus. And I am still am doing that. I can’t find a lab that test for Listeria. The one lab that said they could send it off has tucked their coward tale and ran. I assume they don’t want to get involved. SHAME ON THEM. We are talking about my children and the PUBLICS children when it happens to yours.

I am thankful to report that my children seem at this time healthy. I am trying to find a lab that will test for Listeria. AND... I am consulting with our family Dr, to see what we need to do about testing our children. We just cannot do this for 3 weeks. This is why I write. The word hazard means: a biological, chemical, or a physical property that MAY CAUSE UNACCEPTABLE HEALTH RISK. This is the definition from Alabama Public Health Department. A code 1-102.10 from the Alabama Public Health Department says this: The purpose of this code is to safeguard public health and provide to the consumers food, that it safe, unadulterated, and honestly presented.

It is the responsibility of the serving establishment... PIZZA HUT to make sure that my food, the consumer’s food is safe, unadulterated and honestly presented. It doesn’t matter if the pizza dough came from corporate or not. IT’S ALL PIZZA HUT! AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT THIS COMPANY HAS TO MY FAMILY. Not ONE person from Memorial Parkway Pizza Hut has called to see if my children were sick... or doing fine. The vice president only has called to let me know he has passed the buck... WHAT A GREAT REPRESENTIVE!... Not one person from the Corporate Office in TX. has called to see if we have spent all night in the ER with all three of my children because of this hazard that was served to us from this establishment. Now the insurance company has made me feel like I have done nothing right with their poor intimidation skills and that this event isn’t a big deal. Plus they would prefer finding out if the hazard was in a pan or in a box (this investigation takes up to 2 months) verses in the immediate, making sure it doesn’t host Listeria or any other Bacterial Infestation that has the potential to harm my children. Furthermore they find the urgent need for procedure now... when if procedure had been followed from the beginning... code 1-102.10... my three children would not have consumed in part or in whole what appears to be, mop stands that is wrapped with hair.
My children have been put in harm’s way because of a hazard because Pizza Hut failed to be responsible to the Public.
Sure the local Health Department has already paid them a visit... sure I have called the State Health Officer. They also said they would be doing even more visits to this particular facility. I appreciate the efforts of both local and state. However, checking the procedures and frequents visits doesn’t excuse them from the responsibility they have for what has happened. All we have asked for is an immediate test of the material. I kept telling myself that surely Pizza Hut would be on board with us in acting in the best interest of our children. We were searching for a piece of mind. They offered nothing but, ”I am sorry.” THEY HAVE BEEN NEGLECTFUL IN PROCEDURE AND IN CONCERN FOR MY FAMILY. That is unacceptable.
Why have codes. What is the conscience for being neglectful? Oh I think I know a few points are deducted. Meanwhile people like us THE PUBLIC are brushed off. We have to fit in THEIR time frame (because every time you call or visit the office beyond the first time, EVERYBODY IS IN A MEETING). We have to follow the “unfortunate procedure” (THIS IS WHAT THE VICE PRESIDENT FROM PIZZA HUT CALLED IT) they have laid out for the run around in order to cover their investments. BASICALLY, PIZZA HUT HAS LET ME KNOW THROUGH THEIR EMPTY PRIORITY, THAT MY CHILDREN WERE NOT WORTH THE INVESTMENT. PIZZA HUT WOULD RATHER KEEP THEIR MONEY AND GAMBLE WITH MY CHILDREN’S WELL BEING. They expect my family AND the public to become a hushed unfortunate event and this corporate company is laughing all the way to the bank because they squeaked by this time without it getting out. “Nobody knows” SO families still support and get severed by this company.

MY FAMILY WILL NOT SIT BY AND MAKE THIS MISTAKE. THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND HOW PIZZA HUT HAS SHOVED MY FAMILY ASIDE FOR THE GAIN OF THEIR OWN. I, THE PUBLIC, HAVE SAT QUITE LONG ENOUGH. MY FAMILY LISTENED TO YOUR DECIETFULL LIE THAT MY CHILDREN WAS YOUR PRIORITY. WE HAVE DONE IT YOUR WAY ONLY FOR YOU TO TURN AND COUNT US VOID. NO LONGER WILL MY FAMILY PAY AUDIENCE TO YOUR FAILING SYSTEM. WE BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU AMPLE TIME TO CONSIDER OUR FAMILY. ON TOP OF THE PROBLEM OF FINDING THIS HAZARD IN OUR FOOD, THE PROBLEM WE ADDED TO THIS IS BELIEVING YOU WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING. WE ARE YOUR BUSINESS. WITHOUT US…THE PUBLIC... YOU WOULD NOT EXIST. WE EXPECT RESPONSIBLE PREPARATION, RESPONSIBLE COOKING, RESPONSIBLE SERVICE AND A RESPONSIBLE CONCLUSION WHEN OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN EFFECTED BY CARELESSNESS. THIS ISN’T AN OPTION. IF WE... THE PUBLIC... PUT OUR TRUST IN YOU TO SERVE OUR FAMILIES THE STANDARD YOU NOW ARISE TO IS “GREAT.” NOT...” NO BIG DEAL.” YOU SHOULD BE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY BECAUSE WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND WE ALSO HAVE VALUE. IN CASE THE OWNERS OF PIZZA HUT... CHRISTY & CHRISTY INC., THE VICE PRESIDENT OF PIZZA HUT, THE CORPORATE OFFICES OF PIZZA HUT AND PIZZA HUT LOCATION ON SOUTH MEMORIAL PARKWAY, IN HUNTSVILLE HAS FORGOTTEN... WE... ARE... THE... PEOPLE!
Thanks for listening!

• EXTRACTIONS TOOK FROM PIZZA HUT’S WEBSITE. OMG... SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DOESN’T ADD UP. THEY SAY THIS IS THEIR CORE, AT THE CENTER OF WHAT THEY DO, BUT I GUESS THEY JUST WANT IT TO SOUND GOOD?

At Pizza Hut, our culture reflects our values. This includes a shared vision of who we are and where we're headed. And it encompasses everything from the way we treat our customers to how we deal with our competitors.
One of the most important values within the Pizza Hut culture is integrity. Our people are committed to providing uncompromising quality and to providing service that is personal. In fact, our people strive each day to provide what we call “customer mania.” We want to give the kind of service that will make our customers tell stories to their family and friends about Pizza Hut.

During the past four decades we've built a reputation for excellence that has earned us the respect of consumers and industry experts alike. Building a leading pizza company has required relentless innovation, commitment to quality and dedication to customer service and value. The qualities of entrepreneurship, growth and leadership have characterized our business through more than four decades of success. Through the strength of our heritage, our culture, our people and franchisees, we look forward to even more success in the decades ahead.

• Bo
    Bonfyr Feb 26, 2008

Unfortunately crap gets by the inspections and into the food sometimes. The insurance company doesn't want to pay, so they find all possible excuses not to. Pizza Hut has clammed up to limit their financial liability should you sue. Any statement they make could be construed as acceptance of blame. Don't blame Pizza Hut, blame their lawyers, the insurance company's lawyers and in turn the liberal judicial system that allows litigation to ruin companies. No one wants to talk to you more than the initial contact, which has been made, becouse they would be risking their career. It's "unfortunate proceedure" becouse otherwise, they get sued, loose and that's all for them. All of this makes folks in your situation more likely to sue. Like it or not, that's the world you are bringing your kids up in.

• Sh
    shanell johnson Apr 02, 2008

I'm an employee at pizza hut in the northern section of philadelphia, I've been working at pizza hut for about 2 years now I jus t need to lay out some ground rules about customers.First off do not give us hard working employee a hard time just because someone had pissed you off that same day and you want to take it out on the people who is trying to make sure that your food is perfessionally cooked. second, if you call to order for delivery and a CSR team member explains that delivery time is 1 hr and 30 mins do not keep calling asking where is your food at and that your hungry because for all that you mines as well came to pick it up it will be much faster. Third, all pizza hut restaurants do different procedures so do not compare pizza hut with other food companies and other pizza hut in different area.Also, the coupon situation not all coupons be in the system for us to deduct the price so don't give us a hard time about a damn coupon that you supposely had gotten from us that you found 2 months ago that have been expired.Therefore, I'm saying this because you are very rude and I don't blame if some CSR team members give you some lip because don't take your anger out on us because of a mistake of a delivery driver or another team member. The job of a CSR is to take costumers order not to hear you complaint take that to the mangers. And just for the record ex cheese is not a TOPPING even with th coupon it's still additional charge. I hope that you will respect my little info of how disrespectful of some of you customers are.

toppings limited!

Pizza Hut has always been our favorite. I tried to place my order on line it stated carry out only so I called in my order for delivery. I ordered 3 Pizza Mia Pizza's and boneless honey BBQ chicken. The chicken was great, the pizza was okay, but very few toppings. We order 3 pizza's 1 with onions (maybe 2 small pieces on the whole pizza) The 2nd was green pepper the same as the onion the 3rd was Italian sausage that one was exceptable. Since I believe the above is a new item I figured feedback is important in any business.

The old saying "you get what you pay for" I'd rather pay more.

Thank you for your time.
Rho Jenkins.

• Ge
    gena pisani Jan 31, 2008

We also ordered three Pizza Mias and I wished I had just gone to the store and bought three 99 cent frozen Totiono's! It was HORRIBLE!!!!! No toppings and paper pulp crust! NEVER buy these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Newton Jun 30, 2016

We went to the Bullhead City, AZ Pizza Hut. Brycen came over and greeted us, she said she would be back. knowing that we were having a hard time making up our minds she could have come over and offered to tell us about the specials, , like the box special. She didn't. So now we wait, I decided I would go and checked out the salad bar. the salad was turning brown so I proceeded back to my table. I decided that for a small plate ($3) would not be worth it. It was Freezing cold inside, we decided to take our food home. Now on arriving home we found our food to not be fully cooked. the crust was NOT brown But Still raw(doughy) the mozzarella tasted like it was generic.. I am thinking that we will NOT tell people about PIZZA HUT
    I also think they have made the LARGE PIZZA into the size of a MEDIUM size so I will tell all to go else where. I thought BRYCEN could have Done BETTER -5

pizza tasted terrible!

Horrible customer service. The manager, maria larunao, stated that the pizza mia pizza we ordered was not...

disgusting!

I have always loved pizza hut pizza in fact I thought it was the best, until I ordered the pizza hut mama mia...

sexual harassment and threats w/a knife

I was fired today from Pizza Hut after a year and 3 months of working my ### off for pennies. I had to work...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices