Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

Resolved rude staff behavior

I went to Pizza hut’s new outlet at Clifton Boat Basin yesterday and came across one of the staff members who behaved very rudely during an argument over a billing issue. I haven’t come across such impolite behavior towards a customer in any local eatery, let alone at an esteemed multinational restaurant such as Pizza Hut. When I lodged a complaint at Pizza Hut’s UAN number, I was redirected to the same branch’s restaurant manager who glossed over the incident without even apologizing or trying to locate the responsible staffer. I am very disappointed in Pizza Hut’s response to this.

crooked delivery driver

I ordered a meal deal online, after 45 minutes, I called to confirm that the delivery would take place- An...

Resolved late delivery

I placed my order at 23:22 and was told the pizza would arrive in about 30 min. 45 min later a cold pizza was finally delivered. The sloppy, nasty-looking delivery guy didn't even apoligize! While I was waiting on the pizza I tried calling Pizza Hut 3 times and was put on hold twice...

CHINCHEERIES May 21, 2010

You were told 30 minutes and it took 45...and you COMPLAINED?? Get a life...

TxAgent May 21, 2010

The pizza was cold and the delivery man was less than presentable, and did not offer his apologies for arriving late, much less late with a cold product. During this 45 minute time she tried to call Pizza Hut for a possible status update and was continuously put on hold. Read the full complaint.

TxAgent May 21, 2010

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know time of day was an excuse whether to look like ### on the job.

TxAgent May 21, 2010

Honestly, we don't know the degree of ### that this man looked like, but if it's anything as she described, it was more than just wear and tear from a long day. Looking rough after long hours of work is one thing, but there is such a thing as being unacceptably dirty.

Saying "sloppy" and "nasty-looking" is pretty strong, so again, I'm not sure of the degree of truth to those words but hopefully even you, as a waitress, didn't look sloppy and nasty-looking.

Resolved poor service

On the mothers day on the 9 may, sunday... The worst experience ever... Never in my life walk in a restaurant and get very damn poor service. That night I with my husband and 2 kids trying to fulfill my son request on having spaghetti so, as usual we decide to search for pizza hut... At first we go to pizza hut near setia tropika housing but it was full so we decide to go at bukit aliff pizza hut near jalan tampoi and lucky from outside we can see through the mirror that half of it were empty... But unfortunately once we step inside the restaurant it doesn't feel like we are welcome... Nobody entertain us... And had to call for staff to clean the table that we were going to sit. The staff mention that they are out of staff... At first we can accept the excuse of the problem... The the drama begin... I did arrive about near 9 pm and then after seated, more than half an hour nobody take order!!! I was so curious... My husband ask for staff to take order... But they seem like don't care... I get very angry... I did try to ask from table nearer, there was an indian family that bringing their mom to celebrate the day... From I and my family arrive they are waiting for their pizzas...!!! It is really funny becoz I can see boxes of pizza been out for take out and some of it I think arrive before me... Then there's nobody to take my order... Becoz of my son really really want the spaghetti I wait but me and my husband cancel to eat there becoz we feel like stupid staring the staff walking infront of us but... Only at 9.50 then they came and I said I just want to take away 1 spaghetti seafood marinara... I didn't have the appetite...
During waiting the restaurant not full... And the staff didn't apply first come first serve... They only serve people seat nearer... How come??? Where goes the training???
And the most important where the manager???!!!
After all there's few family walk with angry face and disappointed out of the restaurant becoz of no staff entertain them.. Serving them
It doesn't look like pizza hut the international restaurant...
Even a plate of spaghetti take about 15 to 20 minute after seeing my angry face... Then when I walk out of the restaurant the indian family still didn't get their pizza although they already told the staff that it is too long and they want to pack the pizza... Pity...
I think they already hired the wrong staff... I did ask what the manager name and the name is shazwan... And what does he do to solve the problem??? Nothing...
Although I know pizza hut maybe don't really care on what I complaint but I want to tell this becoz if you are in my shoes in the middle of special day to celebrate (Mother day) they really spoiled the day... Really... What do you feel...

• Ie
    IENA Aug 30, 2010

makanan sampai lambt sehingga 1jam 30 mnt... layanan tidak mesra (pizza hut damansara alif) bersebelahan kfc.. makanan yang diminta tidak dapat.. tetepi makanan yang tidak diminta sampai.. crew yang menghantar makanan tidak memberi tahu makanan yang diminta sudah habis.. saya amat tidak berpuas hati dengan layanan yang diberikan.. tanpa membayar apa2 kami terus keluar dari pizza hut..

• Pi
    pishal Sep 19, 2010

I had the SAME EXPERIENCE at Pizza Hut Jalan Tampoi recently about 4 weeks ago. My family and I decided to go out for my son's favourite pepperoni pizza and upon arrival were seated nicely at a corner. After waiting for about 20 mins, I had to call the waiter and he in turn handed me the menu. He did not return after that. After another 15 mins of worthless waiting, we decided to walk off from the premise and ordered a home delivery from Dominos.
    FAST food but SLOW service is unacceptable.

Pishal Pauzi
    Bandar Baru UDA

• Er
    eric yong Jan 30, 2011

im so mad about pizza hut setia tropica, all worker for service is so bad, make me wait about 2 hour just for one pizza is really ### u know and ###ing late, and when im pay she not give me bil how much for this all im eat, she just say with me how much until im mad with her .i want take my bil is wrong ?no is i have but she realy ### not give me bill u know .IM NOT BACK AGAIN GO THERE PIZZA HUT SETIA TROPIKA IS REALY ###ING ###

• La
    Lan Halamy Oct 11, 2012

I went to Alamanda's Pizza Hut on the weekend after craving for the Pepperoni Delight. I went there on 7 October 2012, at 8.03pm. When I was walking into the premise, I saw a single Indian guy perhaps a foreigner was about to order his meals. One guy attended to him. So I sat, at around 8.09pm. The place wasn't full as only a few tables were occupied and the rest were vacant. I needed to wave my hand to get the attention of one of the waiters since they all were busy talking among themselves. So one guy came to take the order. He came without having a pen or paper in his hands. I wondered, but that was OK, maybe since there weren't many people so he could remember it easily. He took it, he left and I waited. After 10 minutes, nothing was served, neither the soup nor drink. I kept waiting... then unfortunately one girl came and delivered me meals that I didn't order. She was mistaken, but left the soup on my table. 15 minutes gone, I still didn't get my drink. I got tired, I waved my hand and saying that I hadn't got my drink, one guy came and served. I saw that Indian guy started eating his pizza and there were new people coming in, a couple and a family who sat opposite and behind me. I eavesdropped. Half an hour gone, and I still hadn't got my pizza. Anger grew in me but I kept quiet. After 10 more minutes, finally I got the greatest shock in my life as I saw complete meals were being served to those people who just came in, both in front and behind me and that Indian guy was leaving... I was so angry and I shouted to one of the waiters saying that I wanted to cancel since I had an appointment at 9pm. I was SO furious as I was paying the drink and the soup, I asked the supervisor (the person in the blue uniform) for a feedback form since I got tons to complain. And conveniently she said there is no such form. SO NO WONDER THE SERVICES AT THE PREMISE SUCK, BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER HAD COMPLAINTS BEFORE! and I bet, the management just sweep things under the carpet, let the problems dormant for a while before having another. And that incident wasn't my first experience, that was the 4th, since they had buttons for quick attention. I had stopped eating Pizza Hut for a long while because I thought the services there sucked. But I came back and expecting that they have been improved, but I was blatantly proven wrong. Please, you've got tons of complains here... do something!

really bad food and customer service

We ate at Pizza Hut, Fulham Gardens and were appalled at the type of food they offer for the price. There was a 10% surchage because it was a public holiday. The base, which was thin & crispy instead of the perfecto ordered, tasted like cardboard, the toppings were sparse and then when we complained about it, it took them nearly 2 months to reply with a letter of apology. I'm sorry but when I complain about a big chain, such as pizza hut or mcdonald's i expect to get a free meal, equivalent of the complaint. I would never eat there again.

Chanel77 Jan 10, 2011

People who complain to get free meals raise the prices for those of us who wouldn't resort to such tactics. Complain when it would help others not when you are only out looking to score a free lunch.

found a bone in my pizza

I ordered a small grilled chicken pizza meal with 2 garlic bread and a medium pepsi. First of all I got the pizza after 1.5 hr and they charged me 29 dirhams, when their site say 22 dirhams. (Thats roughly 8 dollars). I started having the pizza and half way something hard hit my tongue when I spitted out it was a piece of bone. Now how in the hell does a piece of bone get in the pizza. What if I had swollen it, surely would have got stuck in the throat. After that I called to complain and no body picks up the phone. I have the pictures for proof and I sure will screw them hard. (United arab emirates)

Resolved rude customer service

Called to order a pizza, was told by Matt Halleck that Icould not order a $10.00 any topping pizza with double toppings. Where in the past I have done several times before. I don't know if thats a new rule or inconsistancy in your business. Plus he was talking over me and wouldn't give me a chance to talk and to where he hung up on me.Either way he was very rude and I will never eat or recommend your product again.

Resolved terrible pizza/worse customer service

It was the perfect night for pizza, cold and rainy. My daughter suggested pizza hut as the girls wanted the...

Resolved treatment of employees

Here is the deal. Ive worked for pizza hut for eight years.In the last year a new corp took over (Npc). Thi...

Resolved mgr. rest bad and motor delevery very bad

Pizza hut complaints - bad rest. Mgr
Review all pizza hut complaints
Pizza hut
Posted: 2010-02-15 by

Bad rest. Mgr
Complaint rating: 0 % with 0 votes
Company information:
Pizza hut cmc
Malaysia

Salam sejahtera, disini saya ingin membuat aduan dan rasa kecewa terhadap restaurant mgr dipizza hut sunshine, penang, saya merupakan bekas staff di dan telah menamatkan perkhidmatan saya pada 30/02/2010 setelah 4 thn berkerja di restaurant itu, atas sebab sikap restaurant mgr yg tidak tahu menghormati org lain dan menganggap dirinya berkuasa di rest. Selalu mengugut untuk menahan gaji staff dan memotong hours serta kiraan gaji staf yang tak betul. Dalam meeting di rest, staff dikata berkira, restauran mgr cuba mencari pelbagai kesalahan terhadap staff lama n cuba menyingkirkn nya, ini mengakibat ramai staf yang lama dan berpengalaman dan sebahagian staff lain berhenti. Staff yang baru masuk hanya boleh bertahan lebih kurang 2 atau 3 hari saja. Kenapa motor san delevery sangat teruk. Kalau berlaku kemalangan kenapa rider kena tanggung semua kos baik pulih motor... Kenapa selalu berlaku permotongan gaji... Sedangkan rider bertarung nyawa diatas jalan untuk membuat penghataran.

Resolved worst service

Pizza Hut Greenwich Pennisula Bugsby's Way London SE10 0QJ Team Member Code: 80 NAJMUS S Table 27/1...

Resolved prejudice and did not make my order right

Hello I have had a problem with Pizza Hut and I have made a order and the lady was very disrespectful. The lady was asking me all kinds of stuff of what I needed for my pizza. When they delivered and Charged me for the Pizza. They also said that was what I ordered a thing pizza I didn't I ordered a Stuff crust pizza and they charged me for a stuff crust. I am very shock to see that they are scamming people and not only that they are doing people wrong with there cash. The lady I spoke to name was Machail at the Call center in Springfield she was very wrong and was not nice at all. My feelings where hurt and I couldn't believe that they would hire suck person for a Job like that. She is very rude I pray that they expose her and the way she handle with her customers this woman is very rude and I will never order there again in my life as long as I am in Tulsa Oklahoma

Resolved banned from restaurant

I just heard from my brother that during his last visit at Pizza Hut there was an incident that resulted in...

Resolved charged me and was a no show

I ordered several items including two pizzas for a total of $80.00 on the Pizza Hut website at 10:38 p.m. The website took my credit card info and charged me for same and said my order should arrive at approx. 11:48 p.m.
I waited and waited. No Show. I tried calling the local Pizza Hut that the website said they were giving my order to but the phone number stated they were closed at this time. What? It says they were open until 11:00p.m. And I was just charged $80 by Pizza Hut. I never got my food!!! I never got a call from Pizza Hut locally or headquarters!!! I left an email message with Pizza Hut on their website. I still haven't gotten a response!
I wanted to see if they in fact charged my account. I checked my account and low and behold THEY DID!
I believe this is fraud.
Note to all: If a company advertises on the Internet. And you make any kind of payment to that company and do not receive the services promised. That is FEDERAL LAW FRAUD. I did not receive my product(s).
It is now 2pm the next day and NO ONE has called me about the order. They will hear from me again as I did leave two messages on their website about the incident. I am searching for telephone numbers now for their marketing/advertising division.
GOOD LUCK. I knew I should not have tried to go back to Pizza Hut and stayed with Dominos.

Resolved feed back

Today I can not Pinoy how happy I am when it dealt with ahome delivery meal from Pizza Hut knowledge village, where the rains were heavy and although the driver was able to arrive home after he suffered a severe rain. It is strange that the driver was smiling and wishing me nice dinner. How much respected manager of the restaurant when he told me over the phone, and he promised me that the food will arrive on time, regardless of rain or weather and it will be hot and fresh as it used, I'm proud because I am a customer of Pizza Hut<br />
lee.

• Ly
    lynne g. morris Apr 15, 2012

i ordered a pizza on 4/13/12 via your new phone center and i answered over and over my address my phone # if wanted to add and it got in the way of my ordering a pizza . i wanted a large peperonie thin crust with cheese pepperonie green peppers mushrooms and onions. what i got was a pizza with no cheese no pepperoni !!! just a thin crust with onion peppers and muxhrooms.. it was alful!!! when i went ot pick up the pizza past the time i was told it was not ready... i sat and waited no explanation just a girl sneezing over the pizza she did turn her head but never walked away to wash her hands or put on new gloves.. then just shoved the pizza to the edge of the counter .. the pizza hut in waynesburg pa zip 15370 really needs updated and cleaned up. i wonder where the health dept is .. lynne morris 112 luxury st waynesburg pa 15370 e-maill [email protected] 724-852-6483 would appreciate a respnse and possibly a new pizza..

Resolved filthy facility

1) Table was so nasty it was sticky - my hand actually stuck to it, Table is only being swiped between settings with a dirty cloth and just spreading the food around, not cleaning it up

2) salad plates were dirty...was told the dishwasher was acting up; i saked why, then were dirty plates knowingly being put out for customers

3) entire back of restaurant had grossly dirty floor, salad dressing like it had been slung on floor ..looked like they had had a food fight. This was only abou6:30 PM in the evening, and only about 8 customers at 3 tables. Staff standing around like they had nothing to do.

4) Most grossly dirty bathroom I've seen in a long time...reminded me of those old gas station bathrooms that are outside the bldg.

5) Employees were dirty, unkempt and slouchy in dress & appearance. A couple of them looked like they had worn the same uniform all weekend long and had slept in it.

I understand that a place can get messy during rush hour; but this wasn't rush hour and no one seemed concerned about how the place looked. Very poor management practices and very slothful and unconcerned employees. This was absolutely the nastiestPizzsa Hut (or any other restaurant) I have ever been in. Had I been a health inspector (Ihave been, in ther past) I would have shut them down on the spot!

Resolved horrible food and wrong order

Took my family to Pizza Hut for dinner. We ordered a large thin crust pepperoni pizza, a family size order of breadsticks and 2 pepperoni P zones. The waitress was very friendly and patient and repeated my order over correctly.
When the P zones were brought to the table by someone else, it was not what we had ordered, and when I told her this, she said, "it's the waitress. She's new." and took the Pzones and said they would make the correct one's. I was highly upset because it was NOT the waitress's fault. She told me she repeated the order correctly, and she had.
The thin crust pizza was terrible. We left it sit on the table. :( I was told that they had taken $10 off our order but the total was still $45 and to this day I have no idea how it could have possibly been that much. ;(
Not only did they "sacrifice" this new waitress but the food itself was just awful. Both Pzones were doughy and nasty along with the terrible pizza. I told the cashier that it was the worst meal we had ever had and that we would not be back and she totally ignored me.

What a sad thing when customer service is ignored. :(

Never again.

poor service childrens party

I booked a childrens make your own Pizza party for 12.00 on 18/02/10.
1.On arrival I was informed that there were only 3 waitresses on duty for the busy buffet lunchtime period, I was expecting one just for our party as there were 10 children.
2.Passing trade customers were seated and eating before a waitress came to tell me she would take our order shortly.
3. I was informed at this point that they were not expecting a make your own party as they are not booked on buffet service days.
4. The waitress said she would try to get it sorted and eventually arrived with the necessary items.
5. At 13.15 the children actually began to eat - the party was due to end at 13.30.
6. Further time was wasted when the ice cream machine ran out.
7.By 14.00 the parents were sick of waiting for their children to finish and some chose to leave before the birthday cake arrived.
8. I went and asked if I could have the cake to cut myself and was told that it was on its way.
9. 10 minutes later we were still waiting.
10.On paying I commented that a lot of parents had got fed up and left early and was told that the party had been booked by a manager from another store.

DISGUSTING!

• Ni
    nicola holcombe Jul 18, 2015

I would like to know why pizza hut has decided to take the bbq chicken off the menu. We visit pizza hut very regularly and as a family of 4 it is a treat. Last Sunday we went and were told that the chicken is not on the menu anymore. My 8 year old does not eat pizza but loves being their and has the chicken. It always seemed popular so I wanted to know why it has been withdrawn as we wont be visiting again.

appauling service, food etc.

We arrived at Pizza Hut restaurant to find it half-full. As we were a party of 3, we requested a table for 3, which unfortunately seemed to leave the waiter flummoxed somewhat. Warning us of a possible wait in order to be seated, he went on an amble about the room, looking for a table for us; what would, of course, have sped up our time in limbo next to the door would have been to put a couple of the tables laid for two together. Though the waiter (who sported some rather illustrious wrist piercings- surely unhygienic, and enough to put one off one's stuffed crust?) eventually did this, he neglected to provide sufficient cutlery, such that a member of my party was obliged to forage for it from a nearby table, and evidently decided that another in our party was not deserving of a menu either. Furthermore, the heavy glass door was left wedged open for a large amount of our time in the restaurant, with an unending, biting draught chilling us as we waited for more service.
By the time we the waiter re-appeared, we had had plenty of time to select our meals, review the colour scheme of the menu and formulate various ideas as to the possible presentational options open to the multitude of dishes on offer. When we requested a 'Truly Tropical' fruit smoothie, we were told that 'The blender might not be working.' and that we should 'just assume that it is', which is certainly the best way to go about instilling confidence about one's knowledgeability in one's clients. Luckily, the rest of our order was taken without incident, minus the man seemingly feeling that we were incapable of remembering what we had requested and so deciding to read the complete order to us twice over. Then, with a flourish of the notepad, he was off, though not before informing us that the drinks would be 10 minutes. Now, I am no expert on the pouring and serving of ice-cold Pepsi, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that it requires a whole 10th of an hour to craft a glassful from scratch.
As we sat, and pondered the fate of our drinks, which by this point had been all but forgotten, the waiter finally was seen running across the length of the establishment with a large plastic tumbler full of ice and fruit juices. Two minutes late he was back, apologetically, telling us of how our food would not be much longer, but that there was a shortage of staff in the restaurant. It remains to be seen whether a few ancillary employees stood around gossiping constitute a 'staffing shortage'.
Finally, after a further 20 minute wait, in which we were given more than ample time to finish our drinks, the waiter returned. Apparently, a shelf in the kitchen that had evidently been the only thing guarding our congealing food had 'fallen', and our entire order had fallen along with it. Back to square 1. Thankfully, the drinks were removed from the bill.
It took another 7 or 8 minutes for our food to finally arrive; first, the individual pizza with 5 toppings. One could have proposed that, rather than a staffing shortage, there was a mushroom shortage that night in Wakefield. I understand an individual pizza is designed for consumption by an individual, but I also understand most individuals are of the sort who are able to consume more than a single button mushroom and 3 kernels of sweetcorn. At least the pizza itself was overflowing with grease, so as to distract from its general shabbiness.
5 minutes later, the two pasta dishes arrived- a fusilli alla arrabiata with prawns and crayfish tails, and a spaghetti carbonara. Having eaten various pasta dishes with arrabiata sauce, I can honestly confirm that this particular one was the worst. Greasy, cold and boring, it lay on the plate like a particularly disheveled weed requesting euthanasia. Moreover, call me a philistine, but I never realised crayfish tastes of Persil. Not having tasted the carbonara, I cannot vouch for the deliciousness, or lack thereof, of that particular dish. It was related to me, though, the way in which the cheese sauce benefited greatly from its watery and insipid flavour and consistency.
Apart from the general overriding sense of nausea brought about by the free flowing fats upon the plates, our evening sojourn was not at all ruined by the above debacle.

Jakk208991 Feb 20, 2010

About above; I do apologise for my 'appalling' spelling of 'appalling', in the title above.

Resolved bad rest. mgr

salam sejahtera, disini saya ingin membuat aduan terhadap restaurant mgr dipiza hut cmc di cheras, saya merupakan bekas staff di cmc dan telah menamatkan perkhidmatan saya pada 30/12/2009 setelah 4 thn berkerja di cmc, atas sebab sikap restaurant mgr yg tidak tahu menghormati org lain dan menganggap dirinya berkuasa di rest. selalu mengugut untuk menahan gaji staff n bonus pd tahun lepas dgn memberi surat amaran. Dalam meeting di rest. menyatakan bahawa o/t 1/2 jam di bayar tp tak penah kira, apabila di tanya, staff dikata berkira, restauran mgr cuba mencari pelbagai kesalahan terhadap staff lama n cuba menyingkirkn nya, ini mengakibat kn sebahagian staff berhenti, hanya saya yg tak dibenar kn membuat o/t walaupun keadaan memerlukan, duti mgr yg beri saya ot akan dimara dgn teruk dan kerana beri ot kepada saya salah seorang duti mgr telah diteransfer keluar dari store, staff baru banyak telah berhenti kerja kerana selalu dimara dgn teruk dan menggunakan bahasa kesat sedang kn staff baru berkerja kurang dari 2minggu dan tidak dilatih ape2 pun berkenaan dgn kerjanya malah mengambil tahunya sendiri tanpa bimbingan, staff penah membuat aduan kpd am dan om tp staff balik yg dipersalah kan, saya mendapat tahu bahawa dua org lagi full time telah berhenti selepas saya atas alasan yg sama, kami juga telah diberi amaran agar tidak menjejakkn kaki dipizza lagi, katanya staff yg telah berhenti tidak boleh berjumpe dgn staff dipizza hut dan tak boleh dtg ke pizza hut lg, rest, mgr juga bersikap perkaumman, memilih bulu dlm laksanakn tugas, keistimewaan kpd kaum nya dan yg rapat dgnnya, saya harap pihak pizza dpt menyiasat perkara ini dan menyelesaikn nya secepat mungkin kerana saya dengar ada lg yg ingin keluar dr cmc dan saya tidak suka mendengar ini.

• Clifford Smith May 19, 2011

DELIVERY TICKET #00074 STORE-744182
    I ORDERED A PIZZA OVER THE INTERNET 744182 0/5/18/11 05:57pM LOCATION 214-230-0439 MANAGER JAMES KYLE
    PIZZA HUT IN DUNCANVILLE KEEP TAKING MY MONEY AND SENDING ME UN COOKED PIZZA. I PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND SPOKEN TO MANAGER JAMES KYLE WHOM LATER CLAIM THAT HE CAN NOT GUARANTEE COOKED PIZZA. LOOK IF I WANTED UNCOOKED PIZZA FOR MY MONEY I'LL GO TO A GROCERY STORE. WHEN I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK THE MANAGER TOLD ME I HAD TO DRIVE TO HIM TO GET IT. ALSO IF I WANTED ANOTHER PIZZA ORDERED IT WILL BE AN HOUR FOR DELIVERY. A FORMAL COMPLAINT WERE ISSUED TO PIZZA HUT