Phillip Morris / Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes — bleach or chlorine
I lit a Marlboro menthol 100 cigarette and immediately tasted and smelt a strong odor of bleach or chlorine that filled the house immediately with the smell, burning everyone in the houses eyes. I would like to know what I can do about this! I kept the cigarette and have it in an envelope.
More Phillip Morris / Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes!
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product!
- Marlboro - marlboro special select
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s