The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Resolved
Phillip Morris / Marlboro Menthol Cigarettesbleach or chlorine

I lit a Marlboro menthol 100 cigarette and immediately tasted and smelt a strong odor of bleach or chlorine that filled the house immediately with the smell, burning everyone in the houses eyes. I would like to know what I can do about this! I kept the cigarette and have it in an envelope.

Responses

  • Be
    Bennett Piassick May 13, 2009
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Our Marlboro menthol both shorts and 100's have been burning irregular. Sometimes they even just stop burning completely.

    [protected]@aol.com

    1 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions