British American Tobacco Logo

British American Tobacco

Having problems with British American Tobacco?

British American Tobacco Customer Service Contacts

+44 207 845 1000 (United Kingdom)
+353 12 052 300 (Ireland)
+1 336 741 2000 (United States)
+61 293 701 500 (Australia)
+64 93 579 430 (New Zealand)
+43 120 512 260 (Austria)
+32 24 131 211 (Belgium)
+45 39 556 300 (Denmark)
+358 973 1311 (Finland)
+49 40 415 101 (Germany)
+39 652 871 (Italy)
+31 205 406 911 (Netherlands)
+351 213 845 160 (Portugal)
+41 216 141 614 (Switzerland)
+852 29 182 888 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 268 388 (Indonesia)
+60 327 208 188 (Malaysia)
+63 28 478 983 (Philippines)
+65 63 388 998 (Singapore)
+27 210 036 500 (South Africa)
+82 221 127 100 (South Korea)
+84 88 219 888 (Vietnam)
+971 43 659 500 (UAE & Saudi Arabia)
+54 114 724 8444 (Argentina)
Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R 2PG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with British American Tobacco Customer Service. Initial British American Tobacco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for British American Tobacco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about British American Tobacco. Discuss the issues you have had with British American Tobacco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

British American Tobacco Complaints & Reviews

British American TobaccoCigarettes has holes in it with a worn inside

I opened a brand new carton of B&H Red yesterday and opened the first packet. After smoking a couple of the cigarettes, I notices holes in 3 of the cigarettes. Upon closer inspection and breaking open the cigarettes, I found a small worm inside one of the cigarettes. I am not sure if there are more inside the other packets. I will post again if this is the case. So dissatisfied and disappointed at the moment...

British American TobaccoBenson & Hedges blue switch

Good day, I bought a carton of Benson & Hedges blue switch and in every packet I open there are about 4 of 5 sigaretts without the flavour ball. I am highly disappointed in this. I pay a lot of money an do net get what I pay for. It would be highly appreciated if someone can contact me regarding this matter.

More than welkom to contact me

Sandra
    [protected]

British American TobaccoBenson and hedges blue switch

Hi. My name is Mariette. I have been smoking B&H Blue switch for quite some time know. This is not the first time that I am buying a packet of cigarettes and then some of the cigarettes are not menthol after I press the ball. Cigarettes are costing a lot of money and if I buy menthol cigarettes, I want menthol cigarette not something else. I have the sigaret with me in the packet they can collect it from me if they want to. Thank you. Mariette. [protected]

Benson and hedges blue switch

British American Tobaccokent white

Good day,

I purchased a carton of Kent White on Sunday the 9th of February 2020 from Pick n Pay Douglasdale, South Africa and two boxes so far have defected cigarettes. The filter paper has not been stuck properly and the filters are loose. When you try and smoke them it is virtually impossible as the smoke escapes from the loose paper. Smoking is a very expensive habit and I would like a replacement if possible otherwise I will switch to something else.

My email address for contact is michy.[protected]@gmail.com

kent white
        kent white

Benson and Hedges Blue Switchplatinum disguised as menthol in my box!

Good Day,

On Saturday the 1st Feb 2020 I bought two packs of B&H blue switch from Pick n Pay Gordon's Bay. Multiple cigarettes from both packs taste like platinum. I cannot smoke flavoured cigarettes because the taste makes me nauseous. Which means most of my smokes I either nipped or had to give away. Then yesterday (4 Feb 2020) I bought another pack from the same Pick n Pay and so far I have not had one menthol... ALL PLATINUM! The outside of the cigarette looks like a menthol so there is no way of knowing. It's like having a pack of smarties.

I wasn't going to bother complaining but after my third pack from a completely different day of purchase and so far not ONE menthol I am now laying a complaint as it has become a waste of money.

batch number 13319J49

Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

thanks

Jan 31, 2020

British American Tobacco — l&b blue ice crushball superkings

Hiya I brought 20 l&b blue ice crushball super Kings today from coop in Burtonwood Warrington I buy these a...

Nov 25, 2019

British American Tobacco — pall mall blue

I have changed from Winston XS Blue to Pall Mall Blue about a month ago, I am very dissapointed in thi...

British American Tobaccobenson & hedges blue switch

Good day.

For the last year i have been smoking Benson & Hedges and i buy a carton each week but for the last 2 to 3 weeks in each pack i get up to 3 sigarets with no menthol taste it is almost more the taste of the kamel purple than on menthol. At first i thought i was crazy but then i asked some of my colleagues to taste and tell me of im wrong but they also agreed with me

Oct 08, 2019

British American Tobacco — rothman blue tobacco 25g

I live in Cairns and I bought a pouch of Rothmans Blue tobacco 25g at 1:30pm today, Tuesday 8th October, and...

Benson and Hedgesmenthol cigarettes

I have been Smoking Benson and Hedges Mentol Cigarettes for couple of years now and lately I have noticed that when I buy from certain places like spar which was the last place I bought from I am finding it very hard to pull am not sure why but it just doesn't feel right before this issue I bought a pack that was the same which was from checkers I had emailed Benson & Hedges directly regarding issues I have been having like the filter paper coming out the pull of the cigarette that is hard to pull and a completely damaged pack of cigarettes I would like for someone to respond as to how I can be compensated for the issues that I had experienced with Benson & Hedges Fresh Menthol it is the only brand I smoke so would like this issue to be resolved

Benson and Hedgescigarettes broken in two

Buying cigarettes that come broken is upsetting. It has happened more than twice and I feel let down by such a big well branded company. What are benson and hedges going to do to rectify this issue. I have emailed before but had no response. I look forward to your response this time round.
                Unhappy with your quality of product.
                Considering to change brand.

Paul Mallquality of product

Good day me and my husband smokes paul mall recently known as princeton daily, issue I have is that the quality of your product is horrible, the paper and filter quality is even worst than the cheapest brand on the market. Some of them even has small holes in it, at this stage it is better to switch brands and rather pay a few bucks extra for something that is actually worth the money, kind regards Elene [protected], [protected]@true.co.za

RESOLVED

Please remove

Benson and Hedgesbenson cigarettes

Hi i bought a packet of benson and hedges blue and the packet was all ok and intact but when i pulled a cigerette out some was ripped and most of them had all this prints over them they are expensive enough without buying a box and it being damaged. I was wary about smoking them also as didnt no if they would be harmful in anyway i have alot of health issues and takes me atleast twenty minuites to walk to a shop whe its only five minuites away.

benson cigarettes

British American Tobacco Australiaryo tobacco

I have been buying windfeild gold for years and this continues to happen with every pouch I buy. There are big pieces of cardboard like tobacco that are completely unusable and I bet are used to add "weight" to the bag. There is constantly quite large peices of bark also and it it just so frustrating after spending so much money on a brand that is meant to be "superior" to the others.
                      It is disappointing that the only way I can contact the company is by writing to them instead of emailing.

British American Tobacco — winfield max blue 32

Afternoon, I'm writing to you to advise that I have come across this cigarette in my packet, we pay big...

Warwick

British American Tobacco — service inquiry

Dear Sir, I have sit for the online exam step 2 and passed as Operations Communication Officer, 3245 in...

Benson and Hedges — product

Last night I purchased a packet of Benson and Hedges cigarettes 25 as stated by the staff member only to...

Rockhampton

British American Tobacco — tobacco

I have been a long time buyer of your tobacco and spend about $160 a fortnight on rothmans red tobacco.But my...

Woolloomooloo

British American Tobacco — winfield red rolling tobacco 50 gramme

Hello, i recently purchased a 50 gramme pouch of Winfield Red as I regularly do. However on this particular...

Whyalla

British American Tobacco — pall mall

Good Day This morning at 10am (South African Time) i took out a cigarette from my box of Pall Mall bought at...