Menu
Cigars International Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cigars International
reviews and complaints

www.cigarbid.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.9 30 Reviews

How responsive is Cigars International's customer service?

13 Resolved
3 Unresolved
On the path to perfection 🏔️
Cigars International has a very responsive customer support, but for a perfect rating, they’d need to visit ComplaintsBoard more frequently to check complaints and respond to them promptly 😉 As for reviewers, we can advise them to carefully read customer complaints (both positive and negative) and note aspects that can help in efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cigars International has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Cigars International reviews and complaints 30

Newest Cigars International reviews and complaints

F
5:29 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International I did not sign up for anything yet You sent me a charge of 14.95. I would like a refund. Thank you.

I was sent a charge on my bank account for 14.95. I did not order anything from you . The charge only said Cigars and something about signing up for a discount from a program. Please look into this and send me my refund. I have spent quite a lot of money with your company and if you do not take off the charge you will get no more orders from me. Thank You Michael Noreika, [protected]@gmail.com

Claimed loss: 14.95

Desired outcome: refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Cigars International representatives only. If you are affiliated with Cigars International, please claim your business to access these details.

8:06 pm EDT

Cigars International New customer service system needs change

Tried twice in different days to get a response thru their online customer service system. It is stated that they moved this customer service communications to a new system. They are busy, handle a lot of traffic and are running a new system. That's understandable. My issue is that no one has contacted me back or even acknowledge the case. I ordered a box of San Lotano Dominicano Toro size on 5/14/23. On 5/19/23 UPS sent an email that the package was delivered. The package was nowhere to be seen. For the first time in all my years I had to open a claim with UPS. They said they opened a investigation and would contact Cigar International. On 5/30/23 UPS send me an email stating that the claim had been paid and should wait several bussiness days to receive payment. UPS doesn't have any of my bank account information. I want to know if CI received this payment and how to move forward to resolve the issue. I have the outmost respect for CI in the cigar industry and that won't change. I'd appreciate some help in this. Thanks in advance.

View 0 more photos
Update by Cesar Crespo
Jun 23, 2023 6:44 pm EDT

Every complaint in here by everybody has been answered and dealt with in a matter of 24h-48h. I placed my complaint on the 14th on June. Today is the 23rd of June and not even a reply. What is going on at Cigars International? I've been a client and supporter of CigarBid for years. Every 3 weeks I place an order. I even have some bids won and finishing up the order so they ship on Tuesday like always.

I tried reaching twice through your own online customer service in your website on two different days. I found this place and placed the complaint here seeing no options and seeing that you actually answer the complaints here. I run a bussiness. I don't have the time to be on the phone waiting for something than can be easily be done online.

9:42 am EDT

Cigars International Customer service - pricing

On June 11 I went online to order some cigars. They had a discount code BET100 for $100 off a $350+ purchase. Said you could input code at check out. But when I got to checkout it finalized and charged full price. It was 9:23 pm and Customer Service didn’t open until next morning. I called the next morning and after a 30 minute hold finally got a real person. I explained and he said eventually there was nothing he could do. I then said just cancel the order. He said he could not cancel. He offered to send an e-mail with a discount but had to be used within 24-48 hours. I just ordered 75 cigars and wouldn’t want additional now. He said you can cancel within 30 minutes of order but at that time they didn’t have CS staffed. He told me I could refuse order. Not sure how that works when they transfer to USPS. First step I guess will be for me to call credit card and have charge reversed. I will not pay to have it shipped back. I don’t feel this is a good way to gain customer retention. I literally just returned to using them versus Famous Smokes. Very frustrated.

Desired outcome: Get an actual credit for $100 back to credit card.

Hide full review

Is Cigars International legit?

Our verdict: Cigars International has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Cigars International's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Cigars International can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Cigars International earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cigars International achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Cigars International. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 81% of 16 negative reviews, Cigars International is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Cigars International has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Cigars International has claimed the domain name for cigarbid.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Cigarbid.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Cigars International have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Cigars International and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Cigarbid.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Cigars International.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Cigars International protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Replied
Cigars International replied to this review.

Cigars International I ordered a 20 count box of cigars from web site and received a confirmation email for a full box from them

I ordered a 20 count box of cigars from web site and received a confirmation email for a full box from them. They shipped a 5 pack. When I called them I was told by their rep that it was my mistake and I had clicked a 5 pack link. When I emailed with all the supporting screen captures from their email they still refused to honor their posted price. I even included the California law regarding honoring posted pricing and they did now care. Sadly if I hadn't been expecting this box I would have ordered from a competitive site at 30% off.

Read full review of Cigars International and 3 comments

3 comments
M. Conn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Costs are up 5%, basic delivery cost is now 8%. Deliveries have been consistently late despite a hefty shipping fee, even for basic delivery. What is advertised as 4-8 day delivery is consistently 14+day delivery; updated ; info is useless as the date can may change yet again. Can't use covid as an excuse, I still get *** deliveries from *** in 2 days and pay far less for the perk. Can't use *** as an excuse, because my order/contract was made with CI, and CI is responsible for fulfilling that contract. Clearly, *** doesn't care about customer service either, but that's a whole different discussion. Regarding CI customer service, it is non-existent. I tried a few times, nicely to let them know shipping was slipping; no response was received. I warned them several months ago that my deliveries were taking 2x as long as the service paid; again, no response. Today I sent a final comment online to customer service, summarizing the issue and noting that I will no longer purchase from them.

A. Lindgren
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I used to purchase about half of my cigars at CI - good deals, website UI is easy to use. Then they double charged me, TWICE. Took at least a month of in person phone calls, emails and intervention TWICE by *** on my behalf. At the end of it all, after I presented my evidence, Cigars International removed the double charge from their records/system. No apology from them for having wasted hours of my time. They still offer great deals but I was so turned off by the technical glitches on their end (which caused the double charge in the first place) and their lack of remorse for the hassle that I will never do business with them again.

C. Bins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

People tend to write reviews of their negative experiences and never of their positive experiences so jot that down. I've been using cigars international for over a year now for my tabacco products and I've been fortunate enough to not have a bad experience, they tend to have some of the best deals on the market especially when you order their sampler options and if you don't have your order shipped with the USPS your gonna receive it. I've had one experience out of 20 orders that have hit a speed bump and it was because I went against my gut and had the USPS ship my order, but one call to cigar international's customer service and they sent me my replacement order with EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR FREE. I only felt compelled to write this review because I believe that cigar international's score here is greatly skewed by the negative experiences of people and none of the positive experiences they have had.

I

Cigars International Made a purchase in December

Made a purchase in December . Starting in January, was billed for $14.95/month for a monthly subscription which I never signed up. My fault for not noticing this immediately. When I did contact them, asking what it was, I was told it was a monthly subscription although I never received any monthly products from them. I was told it would be cancelled and I would be refunded. A month later, it was cancelled but no refund. After calling, they said they only cancel it since I had signed up - which i did not and never received anything for my money. Wish I would have read these reviews first.

Read full review of Cigars International and 2 comments
2 comments
E. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast shipping, fresh cigars. Very pleased all around with my purchase

K. Zboncak
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars ok, total value hidden charge is a scam. Folks, I'm posting this in several areas for customer service visibility. The total rewards borders on a scam bc the popup @ purchase can be missed. Not only that, But I've Never received emails from them or the "welcome package" outlining a monthly charge . Hidden charge for 21 months borders on scam and Thompson needs to Do Better. The most offensive and hidden disrespect is there is Zero visibility of this charge In your Thompson account, order summary etc...It's pathetic and needs an investigation. I will say they are issuing me a refund and cancelled it but beware, at Every purchase it will re-appear with NO visibility. SOX Regs dictate otherwise. The charge is $14.95, check your bank statements...

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Like others on here, I woke up yesterday morning to find a charge from this company on my bank account

Like others on here, I woke up yesterday morning to find a charge from this company on my bank account. I don't smoke cigars, don't like in Pennsylvania, and have never heard this company before. Worse yet, there were about 4-5 other fraudulent charges that occurred at the same time, and after talking with my credit union, they informed me that this is pretty common, as Cigars International seems to be something of a clearing house for stealing/stolen personal data. I tried calling the help line, out of curiosity, but of course no one ever answered. Have fun with the fraud suit, Cigars International!

D. Robel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had an issue with them earlier in the year and it took a while to resolve it but they did make it right and refund all of my money so that's all you can ask from a company is that they make it right in the end which they did

J. Larson
, US

They did not send the cigars I won at auction. They do not answer ANY emails, nor do they answer their phone calls.

K. Monahan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Do yourself a favor and AVOID shopping at Cigars Int.! I risked ordering from them due to a good deal I saw in the paper. A couple days later, I start receiving age verification emails before the order can be shipped. I respond appropriately 2, 3, even 4 times because they keep sending me the same thing. I called customer service up to 5 times because my order still shows "still processing" after 10 days. Luckily, I am able to get a hold of someone after an hour wait (each call), then the rep. tells me they'll send it out soon, they overnight the shipping at no cost, they will reimburse me the shipping costs of 2.99 (which is nothing), and keep giving me empty promises etc. My order still has not be received. The lack of professional service and dead-end communication was not worth the $20 deal, frustrated wait times, excitement that resulted is disappointments after each day of contacting a rep. No one has attempted to resolve the issue nor provide any free products for the inconvenience, so I thought it would be best to share my negative experience across the web. AVOID CIGARS INTERNATIONAL!

C. Schultz

My wife ordered a gift card for me as a Christmas present. 20 days later they have yet to ship the gift card and the USPS Tracker shows no package (envelope) was ever shipped. I called their 800# (fortunately had other work to do) and what seemed like a long hold time turned in to a battle of will and I was on hold (and the message states: you may experience a long hold time as we encourage our customer service reps to take as much time as necessary to take care of a customer") for 68 minutes and 8 seconds because i gave up! I tried again and was on hold over 30 minutes. This time I chose the teleprompted path and pretended to be a new customer and wanted to place an order. I then sent a message via their customer portal. I gave them two days to respond. Nothing. I have now filed a Complaintsboard.com complaint, evidently along with 318 other disgruntled customers! I also have disputed the charge with AMEX. I will find as many websites as possible and tell my story how awful this company is!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International I used to purchase about half of my cigars at CI - good deals, website UI is easy to use

O
O
O. Langosh
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased two cartoons of cigarette on July . Yesterday i was checking my statements and recognized a recurring charge of 14.95. I never approved for this charge. I do not receive anything from this company for this charge too. I am sure they will say you clicked a link and subscribed. If i did so it should be a tricky way to cheat your customers. They should stop this membership as soon as possible and refund my whole amount

J. Keeling
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

So far I have placed about 10 orders from them. Not a single issue. I have not dealt with their customer service dept. directly, so I cannot speak to how they treat a customer when there is an issue. So far they have what I have wanted and at fair prices.

L. King

Ordered box of cigars on 11/30, shipped and sent wrong tracking number. Emailed them and they said oh yeah wrong number but it was shipped, if you don't get it by 12/07, let us know. No new tracking number, now going on 9 days, customer service refuses to answer my emails. The attorney general of the state should be notified of this company after seeing all the reviews.

W
W
W. Runolfsdottir
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My order was shipped to an address in Texas. I live in Indiana. I used 2 day shipping because I needed them to take on vacation on short notice. Never received my cigars. Took forever to get through to customer service. They told me they were aware of the glitch in their system that caused the mistake. Very helpful. Currently waiting on my refund.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International I've ordered from these people for four to five years loyally

I've ordered from these people for four to five years loyally. After getting nothing but an empty box out of two different orders and nothing on the second order I had to make a dispute with my credit card company. I tried to get ahold of them numerous times by phone with our long Waits and nothing and even open 6 customer service tickets about the two orders with never a response. I'm not sure what's going on here and I hate to say it because I loved you using them for years I've literally ordered thousands and thousands of dollars worth of cigars from these people but you might want to stay clear because since June something really bad has happened here

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Received an alert from Bank of America about a suspicious charge from Cigars International in Bethlehem, PA

Received an alert from Bank of America about a suspicious charge from Cigars International in Bethlehem, PA. I confirmed to BoA that I have never done business with Cigars International and the charge is fraudulent. Checking online and on this site it seems this is some sort of criminal enterprise dealing in stolen credit/debit card charges. There is even a report that the owners of a tobacco business in this same area of PA were indicted a few years ago for fraudulent card charges, probably the same people back in business. https://www.wfmz.com/news/tobacco-outlet-owner-indicated-for-credit-card-fraud/article_b1d2f811-8dfb-5e86-b780-5c6afaf93b77.html Beware!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Cigars ok, total value hidden charge is a scam

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International People tend to write reviews of their negative experiences and never of their positive experiences so jot that down

Cigars International My wife ordered a gift card for me as a Christmas present

Cigars International Costs are up 5%, basic delivery cost is now 8%

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International If the ComplaintsBoard.com was ever going to create a "Zero Star" rating for a business, Cigars International would be the inaugural recipient

If the Complaintsboard.com was ever going to create a "Zero Star" rating for a business, Cigars International would be the inaugural recipient. I have never received such horrible customer service from a company that used to be reputable. I've waiting on hold several times only getting a live voice after an hour and 20 minutes and an hour and 52 minutes. The 1st time the customer service rep complained about working from home, dealing with kids and her husband just getting home. She couldn't fix my issue. The 2nd time after an hour and 52 minutes, "Christy" was much more helpful and made me feel like she was really going to be able to help me. She was going to send me an email and I was going to let her know when my bank lifted the fraud alert placed because this company apparently has so many claims against it. Needless to say, "Christy" sent an email from "info at cigar bid dot com" which proved to be just as useless as every other attempt at customer disservice from this company. Just read the reviews, this isn't just one person complaining. It's everyone.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Do yourself a favor and AVOID shopping at Cigars Int!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Never do business with this company!

Never do business with this company! Horrible customer service, you never get a response, and flat out rude, unethical people. The management and directors of the company should be ashamed of themselves. Ordered over $150.00 worth of product and it took 5 days to process and "verify" my age for shipment. over the course of the next 20+ days- NEVER receiving a response back from my 3 emails (no tracking information/invoice), a mailed in letter of questioning and displeasure without any response and even after finally getting a hold of someone on the phone and getting promised emails with tracking information sent to me; I still never received anything! Only way to deal with these people is talk to your bank and file a formal complaint against them and get your money back, which is what I have done. My bank suggested deactivating any card used with this company and getting a knew one (do it). It took them until this point to FINALLY email me and explain that the "receiver of the package declined delivery" and that this time they were going to waive a some $15 charge that they usually incorporate if that product needs to be returned... what? After all that, this is what is sent to me. I doubt they even shipped my order at all. But how would I even know because I was never sent ANY information. Its a SCAM and all Fraudulent charges.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cigars International Woke up this morning to find an email saying that I had authorized the amount of $170

Woke up this morning to find an email saying that I had authorized the amount of $170. I didn't know where this charge came from, so I logged into my Paypal to see that a place called Cigars International had taken the money from me. I don't smoke, so I tried to cancel the order through PayPal. No dice. Then I tried to open a case with Paypal. Can't on "that type of transaction". Don't know what that means. So, I called the company. After waiting for half an hour, the lady tells me that there is "nothing they can do" and that I have to eat the charge. I told them that it was a fraudulent charge as it didn't come from me and that I would be contacting my lawyer. Her tune changed and she was "sending it up to management to if I am worthy of getting my money back" (these were her words and I was shocked to hear it). She then said that I would be getting a call in the next week with the results like this is an episode of MAURY. Any real business, after hearing that this was a fraudulent order, would have bent over backwards to make sure that my money got back to me. No real company wants to have the fraud associated with them, but I guess Cigars International wears the Fraud badge with honor. At least this was done through Paypal so I have that backing me. I will get my money back regardless because Paypal doesn't play games. I just want my money back and they are doing their hardest to not give it back to me. I wish that I could give this company zero stars but I can't.

N
Cigars International has left an official reply on this complaint.

Cigars International I ordered a box of cigars, it was past delivery date and the tracking details said it was still at the local PO waiting for delivery

I ordered a box of cigars, it was past delivery date and the tracking details said it was still at the local PO waiting for delivery. They had already charged my card for this order. I called Thompson Cigar after the postal folks said they would have to take care of it. Thompson Cigar said wait 10 days and follow up. After 10 days I contacted Thompson Cigar again and they said they would send another package. Well a few weeks later the box of cigars finally arrived. About a week later I got an invoice for the cost of the box of the cigars. I called Thompson Cigar again and the lady on the phone said something abou them not doing a claim on the shipment I never got and they would clear it up. About a month or so later I got a phone call from a collections company. I would not work with them, instead called Thompson and they again assured me they would rectify the situation. Just last Month this same thing happened yet again. At this point threw several more phone calls and email correspondence they want me to pay for the box of cigars that was lost in shipment because they failed to make a claim. But then said they would give me a voucher to use on their site for the same amount. This is embezzlement. No thanks. To make matter worse Thompson Cigar is no longer responding to my emails and on several occasions has disconnected phone calls with us when trying to address the situation. (we have not once been rude)

E. Schmeler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Order # *** Confirmation # *** Date : 3/31/2022 Purchase total : $180.77 I ordered these cigars, and a few days later I received a call from the company saying they were shipping them out. I have not received any update on their order tracker so I called the company multiple times. After I finally got through to them they said there was a hold and they would resolve it. It was not resolved, so I called again today and they said it was still on hold. I am fed up with getting the run around and would like a refund for my purchase or for them to ship it to me.

A. Hettinger
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On April 5th, I wrote the following email to this company: "Listen, on March 9th, your customer, my soon-to-be-ex husband, ***, tried to kill me. And while I have reached out to you for this and that because I do not want your catalog sent to him at this address anymore, every othertime I open up my computer, I GET SOME STUPID ADVERTISMENT FROM YOU. Please STOP it IMMEDIATELY. I do NOT want any memories that will drag me back to that horrendous day. No more catalogs, NO MORE POP-UPS. AND MAY YOU NEVER GET A PHONE CALL FROM ALOVED ONE TELLING YOU THEY WERE ALMOST MURDERED BY THEIR SPOUSE."*** PLEASE NOTE:: THEY ARE not TO REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME WHEN THEY REPLY TO THIS COMPLAINT.

A. Goyette
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They kept charging my bank account for something I never knew i signed up for. According to the website I was not signed up for a club. The charged my bank account 14.95 per month until i noticed. I called and they say they are a 3rd party that is charging me. THIS IS A SCAM! I have attached a picture of my account on the website as well as my bank account charges.

J. Witting
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have ordered from this organization in the past with no issues or complaints whatsoever. However, in January a fraudulent charge of $90.16 on the card that I've used with them in the past showed up on my account. I checked all their websites to see if any orders were placed, and there were none. I called them and the customer service agent acknowledged the error and stated that he would refund the $90 then hung up without getting any of my personal information/account information. Nothing was done. I tried to dispute the charge with *** but they were unable to do so.

Cigars International On 11 March the above business received my return

On 11 March the above business received my return. I had made a return because they falsely advertised a product they have since altered and changed their website but they originally selling something as a product from 2012 and it was manufactured in 2018. Also I ordered 3 ten packs and they sent 6, 5 packs its same total but under return policy if you get product like a box you can try 1 to see if something you like and want to keep even if they pulled a bait and switch on you but if you get a 5 pack you can't. When originally called got policy listed here of 3-10days even though they don't have a policy listed on their website for cigar returns they have policies listed for everything but them. When I called after they received them on the 11th was told have return in 14 days each time I call the police changes now told with pandemic they are even more backlogged and maybe have it next week. Seems everytime I call their policy changes. I don't understand they have the product they taken time to alter their website and try to hide the fact they screwed me and dragging their feet I just want my money back and not sure how hard that is. Being a disabled veteran living on fixed income I bought these with spare cash which has left me in a bind as I do not have the product nor money. Their business practices are just wrong from reviews here doesn't seem like I am alone I simple just want my money back almost month since I made an order was super pumped now just frustrated

Read full review of Cigars International and 3 comments

3 comments
R
R
R. Wiegand
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

unauthorized payments of $14.95 per month to Thomson Cigar Company. I was never informed nor did I agree to such payments

P. Reynolds
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello,I have a problem with a recent order from this merchant. Order : *** I have tried the phone number a few times, either it goes to voicemail or there was no answer. Please resolve the issue immediately to avoid further escalation. Thanks

L. Tillman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On December 7, I ordered a TC Cigar Tour monthly package as a Christmas gift, with the 1st delivery for January, 2022. Thompson billed my cc on 12-7-2`1 for $354. On 1-3-22 I was notified by email that they were out of stock and that it would be anywhere from 30-120 before delivery. I immediately called, cancelled the order and was told my cc would be reimbursed. They didn't do it. I called again on February 7 and March 14 and was assured each time they would take care of it. As of this date, my cc has not been reimbursed.

Cigars International has left an official reply on this complaint.

Cigars International FROM; *** Dayton, Oh ***@***.com ###-###-#### Police report: suspect: Cigars International ***

FROM; *** Dayton, Oh ***@***.com Police report: suspect: Cigars International ***. Bethlehem, PA *** I have filed a complaint with my bank ***; about misuse of debit card information. I placed an order for cigars in March ; from a catalog. CI has on-line web page and catalogs that advertises a variety of Tobacco Products. I authorized a sale for approximately $79.00 with Shipping & Handling included. The package never arrived as ordered by USPS. They charged my card none the less. When I contacted them they denied that any order had been made. I showed them the charge to my checking account but they denied everything. I disputed the charge with my bank and they reversed the charge. I thought this was over... when they placed an UNAUTHORIZED charge on my account for the same order - that I never received. I would like you to close this establishment and charge them with PETTY THEFT a misdeaminor; for credit card fraud and unauthorized use of a customers account information. I may also charge them with a cyber-crime as a scam organization. I dont want this happening to other unsuspecting customers who believe they might receive something in the mail when this retailer seems to scam customers of their bank information and misuses it illegally. I am also filing charges with the Complaintsboard.com in Pennsylvania and Consumer Protection. If you have any further questions please e-mail ***@***.com Thank You

D. Tromp
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered cigars reciever them and a month later a charge of 14.95 was added to my debit card after I already paid for the ones I received. Here to find out the charge came from a 3rd party of Thompson Cigar for a membership that was never purchased, they just did this on there own ,they basically stole money out of my bank account ,I did not authorize this in any way ,shape,or form ,I researched this and they do this alot, they are stealing money from people,I thank God check my transactions daily ,who know how many unsuspecting people do not ...

E. Larson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This business has been routinely billing me and charging my debit card $38.88 every three months for the last two years. It took two years to figure out what company was billing me, since their charges come through as "cigars" I do not, not have I ever, smoked cigars. When finally able to contact them regarding my issue, I was told they couldn't find an account, they couldn't tell me what the charges were for, where products were going but they COULD AND DID confirm charges were being made to my card. All they advised was to change my bank card. Which I have already done and they keep billing me anyway! I want my money back and I want to stop being charged for services or products I am not and have not received.

D. Brakus
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had purchased an "*** Gift ***" for a family member for Christmas on November 29th. I never received my item and I have reached out to the company several times to get this issue resolved. They have not responded to one email I sent. They have left me completely in the dark on this situation. I am certain this is not a shipping issue as the status on my account still says Processing.

H. Greenholt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have received an unauthorized charge of $14.95 from this merchant on 2/7/22. They are refusing to credit this back and will also not advise on how to completely remove my credit card information from their site. I used them for a one time purchase of one product online back in January 2022. At no time did I sign up for a subscription based membership or account.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Cigars International customer service

Phone number

+1 (484) 285-0400

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cigars International?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cigars International Customer Service. Initial Cigars International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cigars International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cigars International. Discuss the issues you have had with Cigars International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.