Pharmaprix — defective door
Nine years ago, I used Sears to redo my roof. They dropped a large pack of shingles on a small patio on the second floor and cracked the granite. Sears replaced the granite but washed the new granite with acid which leaked into our copper gutters. Our gutters are ruined ONLY around the patio and a professional roofer assessed that the damage has come from the acid which Sears used to wash the installed granite. It takes some time for the acid to eat through the copper. Replacement of the gutters will cost $15, 000. Sears has not even sent anyone to look at the damage and each of my calls to their call centre gets passed to the roofing department who has never called me back. Beware of Sears' guarantee on any of their work. Even though they are a North American wide company, they do NOT act responsibly and are NOT trustworthy.
More Pharmaprix Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item