Pharmaprix2 items wrong price, from 2

N Jun 12, 2019

I bought 2 products from Pharmaprix in Pointe Claire Quebec .
1 item was 7.99, charger for Apple. The second was 3.99 Downy un stopables . I was charged 17.99 and 6.99 .
I ask about price .We go together with cashier to check the price . Both was in special last week but price on place not changed . Full of items on old price .
The evening manager refused to give me the charger at 7.99 . And Downy I had for 3.99 .
In Wal-Mart it happens same thing and I received cheap stuff for free or expensive stuff at price who was show there . Manager very arrogant