Menu
A
Author of the complaint
6:13 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ABSOLUTE SCAMMMMMMMMMM and THIEVES!

We rented from Expedia. Upon arrival I was working with an agent and denied extra insurance. All was well until his manager - LUIS ALBERTO (herein referred to as THIEF) - cancelled the agreement, ripped the contract and said - it was mandatory! MANDATORY! He said check the policy, blah, blah, blah - after 20 minutes of argument, I decided to check the policy. Surprise Surprise --- IT WAS NOTTTTTT MANDATORY as THIEF said it was. The insurance is optional! After being called out, THIEF decides that I need to put a $14k deposit on my credit card for the vehicle. According to the policy, they can ask for whatever they want.

These people are thieves and its a shame. They are not allowed in the airport and I now know why. They need to fire LUIS ALBERTO and close the location down. It's disgusting.

1 comments

I prepaid for a car in advance, but when I came to Las Vegas and tried to get it at the airport rentals, they said they didn't have it. Right now I am sitting and waiting - they said may be in an hour they would have something. Or may be not. So be prepared for a nasty surprises when dealing with that company.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

126 complaints