Payless Car Rentalasking for more money in in last minute

S

I reserved may car through online for unlimited milege. (i had to use 1200 km in 3 days). when i reached at the office to pick up the car (i heard the guy trying to borrow a car for me from somebody else, he didnt have one reserved for me, he was talking in hindi which i understand very well though i do not look like a hindi guy. the other person asked him for more money. now this guy tells me u dot get unlimited meleage if u go out of province. only 200km per day. my GOD. (funny..inside province unlimited outside no) when i asked him how do u know if i am outside or inside of province he says he got the tracking system. love this guy. Then he acts to help me by offering that payless have a raffle for 1500 km for three days for an additional 80 bucks.(the web site didnt say nothing about these kind of offers while booking). i guess that was the extra amout the real car owner asked for. And he was trying to push it into my ... At the end i decided to drive my own car . Everything went good. i am back home after a very happy vacation. saved almost 600 bucks from payless rental. I am very sure that i would have rented the car with the extra sum if the guy was talking in some other language which i do not understand. thanks to hindi.