Having problems with Swapalease?

Swapalease Customer Service Contacts

1866 792 7669 (Customer Service)
+1 513 381 0100 (Head Office)
11224 Cornell Park Drive
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swapalease Customer Service. Initial Swapalease complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swapalease above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swapalease. Discuss the issues you have had with Swapalease and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Swapalease — service level I paid for not what I received

SAL #1227206 We relocated from San Francisco to New York City in February of 2018. I had a Lexus CT200H...

Swapaleaseunauthorized credit card charge

I registered on their site out of interest. After completing the registration and then viewing vehicles for approximately 20 minutes I left the sire and never returned. I received a $199.00 charge on my credit card and I never authorized and charge!! I do not recall there being any fee to register and I certainly did not see any disclaimers stating that there would be any fee!

RESOLVED

• Swapalease's response · Apr 02, 2018

Please send us your info to investigate at [email protected]

• Swapalease's response · Apr 02, 2018

• It is impossible for us to charge someone without having their credit card information.
      • If a user opts to purchase something from us the requested information and process are very clear.
      • We have a customer service team that would be happy to address any problems.
      • There is not enough information in the complaint for us to cross-reference the individual leaving the complaint.

SwapaleaseI will never use their service again!

Don't deal with SwapaLease, this website is a complete scam and waste of time. They said it usually takes one - two months to sell a car but they never sold mine! Their customer support gave me a hard time, they were very hard to deal with, they were really rude and customer unfriendly.in my opinion everything is bad about this company and I will never use their service again!

RESOLVED

• Swapalease's response · Dec 12, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we are continually working to improve our service. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the results. We unfortunately cannot guarantee any results even with 500-600 transfers each month for the last 17 years, there are so many factors involved in why a specific lease is chosen buyer a buyer and most are out of our control. We would like to make things right. Please contact me directly at [email protected] so I can look into your account and do everything I can to help out.

Swapalease.comineffective advertising

“I signed up for Swapalease’s Platinum advertising service in early August 2011. The cost was $300 and that covered their “top” advertising until my 2010 Mercedes E350 sold. Results: five prospective buyers responded to the Swapalease Platinum ad to date, none serious. Conclusion (mine) Swapalease Platinum advertising is highly ineffective, would not recommend my friends use Swapalease. It has been a waste of time and money.”
      Dr. E. Aubrey Woodroof
      Carlsbad, CA
      [protected]

Swapaleaseselling my lease

Hello,
        Do yourself a big favor and stay away from this company. They will promise that your lease will be sold in no time, they will even give you a special rate if you are first time customer, all they want is for you to list your car on the web site and make money out of you. I paid $250.00 for their special PREMIUM services, and after a month, I have not received a single contact. No only that, when I call this people to ask them why, they said that I should have the ad for a few months, and offer an INCENTIVE to the buyers so they will feel better about getting my lease... how in the world this people think that I have the money to pay buyers an INCENTIVE? HELLO!! I am trying to get off my lease because I do not have money to pay for this car, but yes, they want to me to pay the buyers? IS CRAZY.
        They also have this no returns policy which it will make it almost impossible to get your money back unless you get an attorney as I am doing right now. So listen to all the people complaining about this company and stay away from them...

Save yourself headaches, your money and your time dealing with these criminals.

Swapaleasefailure to deliver services paid for

On August 9, 2011 I entered an agreement with Paul Mulholland, Swapalease, who promised to advertise my car using the Swapalease Platinum program until sold for $300. Mr Mulholland promised to be personally responsible and to use said advertising program to aggressively find a prequalified buyer for me. He has not kept his promise and there have been no referals as of today 12/16/11. Very disappointed with Swapalease broken promises made Mr. Mulholland's.
          Dr. Aubrey Woodroof

• Fi
              fight_against_cheater Apr 02, 2012

i had a very bad experience with these folks. I would suggest to stay away from this company.

Comments

• Fi
              fight_against_cheater Apr 02, 2012

On March 14th 2012, I entered an agreement with Swapalease for my Car to be advertised on the banner of home page in swapalease.com website. I was charged $300 for this on the same day. After waiting for 24 hours, I was not able to see my car listed on the website where it was promised to be. I tried communicating (email and phone) to agent on March 15th 2012 to find why my car was not listed as per the agreement but could not reach the agent (Noli Holley). On March 17th 2012, I got mail from agent asking me to sent the signed copy of agreement but did not answer my query. On March 20th 2012 I replied back to the agent saying that i dont feel comfortable in signing the document as the agreed service was not provided. I did not hear from the agent for next 2 days and then I sent out another mail on March 22nd letting the agent know that I tried contacting him many times. I requested to cancel my order and refund.On March 23rd, I got response from the agent with screen shot of my car listing on website (not at the place i was agreed on). I replied back with comment that the car was not being displayed at the home page as per the agreement. Then they changed the listing of my car and sent screen shot from the website showing the car being displayed on the home page. I replied back to them saying that I kept looking at that place for last 6 days multiple times in a day but did not see it there. After that I had a communication with supervisor (Andrew Hall) over the phone, but he was not ready to accept the technical issue with their website or poor service provided to their customers. Agent has done little to comply with promises he made. Stay away from this company.