Having problems with Maggiore Rent?

Maggiore Rent Customer Service Contacts

Viale Carmelo Bene, 70
Rome
Italy - 00139
Additional Address
Bolzano (BZ) Via Roma, 96 - 39100

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maggiore Rent Customer Service. Initial Maggiore Rent complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maggiore Rent above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maggiore Rent. Discuss the issues you have had with Maggiore Rent and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 15, 2020

Maggiore Rent — unauthorized credit card charges and no response on cost reimbursement due to car breakdown

Cost Reimbursement: I rented the car FL705CP on Dec. 24 at the airport bergamo. It broke down on Dec. 27 at...

Jan 16, 2020

Maggiore Rent — unauthorized credit card charges

Dear Sir / Madam, You sent me traffic penalty last year and I paid it to traffic station at Turin but on 14...

Maggiore Rentextra fake charges

scorrere verso il basso per la versione italiana

I am complaining about the additional charges that I have charged by Maggiore Verona porta nuova station office

here is what happened : I have rented a Fiat 500X from Maggiore on September 28th of 2019 at 10:27 and returned it on September 29th of 2019 at 10:31

What the front desk employer did is that he recorded my arrival time to be 10:45 am which did not happen according to Google Maps, hence the time used is more than a day so he charged extra amount of 58 euros for an additional 0.3 hrs (18 minutes)...!!!

When I did the rent he blocked an amount of 171.86 euros and the car charges according to the contract are 76.79 euros so I am supposed to receive back an amount of 95.07 euros and not only 37...!!

Scrivo lamentandomi dei costi aggiuntivi che ho addebitato presso l'ufficio della stazione Porta Nuova Maggiore Verona

ecco cosa è successo: ho noleggiato una Fiat 500X da Maggiore il 28 settembre 2019 alle 10:27 e l'ho restituita il 29 settembre 2019 alle 10:31

Quello che il datore di lavoro della reception ha fatto è che ha registrato il mio orario di arrivo alle 10:45, il che non è avvenuto secondo Google Maps, quindi il tempo impiegato è più di un giorno, quindi ha addebitato un importo aggiuntivo di 58 euro per ulteriori 0, 3 ore (18 minuti) ... !!!

Quando ho fatto l'affitto ha bloccato un importo di 171, 86 euro e le spese di auto in base al contratto sono 76, 79 euro, quindi dovrei ricevere un importo di 95, 07 euro e non solo 37 ... !!

Aug 08, 2019

Maggiore Rent — sat nav hire with car from maggiore

I rented a car from Maggiore at Bari airport. We paid 150 euros to hire a sat nav also. We were given an I...

Jul 26, 2019

Maggiore Rent — hire car

we hired a car back in March from Florence to Venice and were promised a refund as we were charged excess for...

Maggiore Rentmaggiore didn't give me a car.

I rent a car through Cartrawler with the booking number of IT613960230 for 7th of July 2019 - 11th of July 2019 and the confirmation number 10739355ID4. The case started when we arrived at Milano Centrale Railway and went to Maggiore's Counter, they said that we were late by more than 3 hours from the time I wrote in the contract. And they cannot provide the car at all for me.
    This delay was caused by the train that i ordered from Zermatt-Brig was always full and in the end we were given a train at 12.13 p.m. On the way with this train, this train was stopped at Visp because there's a construction and we ended up riding the bus to Brig. That was one of the reasons that caused the delayance. So, we arrived at Mian late as well.
    I told Maggiore i was already fully-charged to my credit card for the booking then why did you not provide any car for us.
    Maggiore told us that Car-Trawler was the one who hold my money. They havent received the money yet from CarTrawler. So that when were late for more than 3 hours, they dont have the obligation to reserve a car for us.
    I want a full-refund from CarTrawler because as stated in the facts, I didnt receive a car fron Maggiore. So why should i let go of my money for something that i didnt receive. Thats why i am writing this case hoping you would give me a full-refund.
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
    devita.[protected]@gmail.com

Maggiore Rentno response from economy car rentals for insurance claim

e-Voucher No. EC3E5416
      Car rental provider: Maggiore, Linate Airport, Italy
      Maggiore confirmation number: 10523213IN1

I rented a car from Maggiore against my above mentioned booking. The car broke down after 3 days. Maggiore arranged tow away and charged me Euro 525.46 for towing and Euro 1081.11 as EXCESS for damages.
      The car was fully insured by Economy Car rentals with zero excess and they are liable to refund the charges paid by me to Maggiore.
      Now when I lodged a claim through their website(CONTACT US), there is no response from them.

Jan 11, 2019

Maggiore Rent — unauthorized credit card charges

I rented a care with maggiore through online broker rentalcars.com (booking reference rentalcars [protected]...

Florence

Maggiore Rent — unauthorized credit card charges.

I rent a car with Maggiore from the first to the 15th of September in Turin Italy. When I dropped the car the...

Turin

Maggiore Rent — over charging

Booked car hire via AutoEurope for 8 days on arrival at the desk we had to wait well over an hour (maybe a...

Maggiorecar hire - insurance overcharges

Having booked car hire on line via Ryanair website i opted to pay the additional car hire insurance to be fully covered. However when i went to collect the car from the desk at Palma airport i was told this did not cover me and i was liable up to ¢2450 Euro's excess. Even showing the printed documents i was still told i was not covered and had to pay and additional ¢136 euro's at the desk or risk the excess. This is a case of either incompetence on the part of the desk staff, or a deliberate attempt to extract even more funds from unsuspecting tourist. I will be making every effort to obtain a refund for this unnecessary payment and also to fully expose these practices or rate of incompetence i experienced.

Milan Central Maggiorecustomer unhappy

I try to rent a car in maggiore office central station Milan. The boy stay 30 min to take me with another lady. When I ask him to hurry he say he don t have a car for me. He take the next customer and of course he have cars available. After I wait another 20 min he still say he will not give me a car becouse he don't wanna do it!!! Don't go to maggiore in central station Milan never!!!

Maggiore — car rental service

We rented the car online for a week, payed for it by credit card. When we came to get the car they wanted to...

Maggiore Italy — car rental

SCAMMERS !!! THIS COMPANY IS A DISGRACE Booked a car in Bari Italy, had insurance bought from auto-europe...

Maggiorecar rental

We rented a car for this summer holiday in Italy, but the car was crushed. We bought the full insurance, so they did not charge us on this, however...

1. They got their car back and did not send us a new one. Our hotel tried to help us to talk to them, but they did not answer the calls when things happened, or they just said" no"

2. Our friend in Italy helped us to talk to them and got a replacement, but we needed to travel from the mountain ( Dolomites) to he sea ( Venice) to get back the car.

3. When we came back home, they sent an email to charge us for €2500 ! They said we over mileage 2000 km. We were just travel within Italy . There was no problem when we returned the car, however, they charge you when you backed home.

4. Their agreement are mainly Italian, but they are openly rent to international customers .

For sure, we will never rent a car with this company and never rent a car in Italy

Maggiore Rent — Overcharge

I made the booking in http://www.economycarrentals.com You can see that in the voucher it says that all...

Maggiore — Car rental

We rented a car through Maggiore in Italy. There were multiple issues: 1) Horn was not working. They...