Passport Office Lucknowpassport delay

M

I am in Abroad and I want to bring my family here, so I applied passport for my wife in Jan
2007 (File No.-A013543). A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear. I saw in website was told that the police report is clearer and passport will be dispatched on... date. But again after some days it says that due to some unavoidable circumstances the dispatched of passport is delayed and it will be dispatched in a weeks time. Since last 2.5 months I am getting the same update on the website. I don't know what are the problems are arising in dispatching the passport?My wife and 3.5 year old daughter are alone in India.

Mayank Singh

• As
    Asif Aziz Khan Sep 24, 2013

i am Asif Aziz Khan, i applied for normal passport on dated (20/08/2013). File No - LK1067202459213 . Police verification and LIU verification has been done on (06/09/2013) But it is still pending status showing in website. Sir please resolve this problem.

Asif Aziz Khan

ANUPAMA GUPTA Jun 05, 2010

I am anupama gupta, I applied passport for tatkal in february. [protected])
    (file no.-lkoa02174810), and its all clear. I saw in website was told that the passport was ready on - 15-04-2010. why passport not dispatched. since last 4 months I am getting the same update on the website. I don't know what are the problems are arising in dispatching the passport?
    Plz send my passport;

Anupama gupta

A RAHMAN Mar 06, 2010

Sir, I ' m mr. abdu kaleem s/o abdul rauf file no. lkoz540074 -09
    Sir maine apna sara docouments jama kar diya hai 25-02-10 ke ate main. fir bhi d/b affidevete manga ja raha hai kyun? plz tell me. jab ki amaine affidevete jama kar diya hai.

sagheer ahmed Dec 29, 2009

File no - a-023707 year 2006 lucknow, this is my file no. as I have completed all formalities and departmental as on march 2006.
    Still I have not yet recieved my passport, please go through the above mentioned file no & send me the feedback.

Azra khatoon
    A-023707 year 2006
    Our mail id. [email protected]

• Ka
    kafil Nov 13, 2009

hi sir i m complaining agnst not issued passport.
    file no B010426/09 this is issued but validity one year, date of submited may 09
    file no B010427/09 this is issued but validity one year, date of submitted may 09
    file no A133879/09 this not issued yet, submitted on july 09

• Re
    renu kandoi Sep 12, 2009

I have not received my passport since last year .The authorities at Lucknow (India), is somuch negilent that all request and query fall in to waste.They are not even sincere to reply the complaint which was emailed them so many times in the past
    Trough your forum I like to convey my messaqge to Foreign ministry to take action for my pass port whose file no. is LKO Z265870/08,

thanks
    Renu kandoi

mahboob ali Jul 07, 2009

I am in Abroad and I want to bring my family here, so I applied passport for my wife in April.
    2009 (File No.-A07325409). A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear. I saw in website was told that the police report is clearer and passport will be dispatched on... date. But again after some days it says that due to some unavoidable circumstances the dispatched of passport is delayed and it will be dispatched in a weeks time. Since last 2.5 months I am getting the same update on the website. I don't know what are the problems are arising in dispatching the passport?

mahboob ali
    b-13/2 prakash lok colony
    near amarpali bazar indira
    nagar Lucknow-226016

• Di
    DINESH KUMAR SINGH Jun 18, 2009

Hello sir/mam,
    I applied my passport on 08-03-2009 and I am not getting any information from internet and my all verification has completed now I am waiting for passport I am got to chances for out source but I do not have passport. please do need full.
    File number: lkoz880732
    Please add on internet database then I can see my passport status.

Thanks and regards,
    Dinesh kumar singh

• Hi
    HIMANSHU TRIVEDI May 09, 2009

FILE No - A039272 year 2007 lucknow, This is my file no. as I have completed all formalities & departmental enquiries as on Sep 2008.
    Still I hav e not yet received my passport, please go through the above mentioned file no. & send me the feedback.

HIMASHU TRIVEDI .
    A039272 year 2007

MOHAMMAD SAWOOD Apr 07, 2009

Respected Sir,

I applied for Passport but the status is that the office have not received police report but I have submitted it before 1 month.

File No- LKOA22877808
    Name- MOHAMMAD SAWOOD.

• Di
    dilshad ahmad Mar 02, 2009

want go abroad for taking higher education.(File No.-A140025). A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear. I saw in website was told that the police report is clearer and passport will be dispatched on... date. But again after some days it says that due to some unavoidable circumstances the dispatched of passport is delayed and it will be dispatched in a weeks time. but after some days again it says that Furnish Birth certificate of your childGchildren from the Registrar of Birth and death or Nagar Nigam. I given (xeros copy) birth certificate and he promiss to me that your passport will be dispatched in a weeks time. I am getting the same update on the website. I don't know what are the problems are arising in dispatching the passport

Please care on it ... thanking you.

• Am
    Ambrish Gupta Nov 18, 2008

Hi,
    I have submitted the passport request on 25th August and all the police verification has been done but the status for the same is update. I still did n't get the passport applied for.

Passport Application Details:
    City: Lucknow
    Ref#: a161753
    Name: JanakNandini

Regards,
    Ambrish Gupta

mohd. ashif Nov 13, 2008

RESPECTED SIR,

i applied my passport at hardoi in akal window on 30.06.2008.my passport file no. is lko-z780059.& police report completed and send in which dispatch No.2841 on19/09 2008 .
    my international study tour is compalsory for me . the college has planned to send the student abroad in the last week on november 2008.
    therefore i request u that plz. issue my passport as early as possible for arranging the visa
    date.13.11.2008

The passport officer
    Regional passport office,
    LUCKNOW.
    Sir,
    My file no. is LKOA042041/08.I had applied my passport in MAR 2008 at Passport office Lucknow, but could not get my passport till now and passport application form has come back to Etawah police station from Lucknow passport office without mentioned any reason.Sir i am very worried about my passport. Is there any way to know my mistake if any? You are only hope sir.Thanking you.

SYED. MOHD. JAFAR ALI Oct 18, 2008

Sir,

wrong name - syed mohammad fafar ali

right name - syed. mohd. jafar ali

file no. - lko-a194555-08

please correct my name.

thanking you!

SYED. MOHD. JAFAR ALI Oct 17, 2008

My name - syed. mohd. jafar ali

My file no. - lko-a194555-08

I request to you please do my name correction.

thanking you!

SYED. MOHD. JAFAR ALI Oct 17, 2008

My name - syed. mohd. jafar ali

My file no. - lko-a194555-08

please correction in my name.

thank you!

Joshi Rohit Sep 25, 2008

Please give me my passport status As my file No. is LKO Z140288

Rohit Joshi

arshad jamal Sep 18, 2008

respected sir,
    i came 2 u on 27th aug, 2008. with my original 'visa' in order 2 issue my passport i 've submitted a xerox an translated copy with application and the officer told me 2 dispatched it on 1st sep, 2008. when i checked it on the date it was writing to dispatch on 10th aug, 2008. again it shows "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 06-10-2008. Subject to all documents being in order".
    so kindly issue it as soon as possible bcz there is no sufficient time in my visa, it may b expire.
    thanks...

• Su
    susil kumar yadav Aug 18, 2008

daer sir,
    iam susil kumar yada and my file no.is A094965-07. sir my passoport not raeach my home .so i am very unhappy.i want to you sir that you solve this my problem.and send the e-mil for this problem why not rich the passoport my home.
    but sir i am submit for this reacqrement for this passport.
    and fullfil all inforamition.
    name =susil kumar yadav
    file no.A094965-07

Rasool Ahmad Aug 16, 2008

Sir ihade applied for passport on 7th feb 2001. but still I have not got it what I do sir
    pls sir do the needful
    file no=lkoa012065
    date of sub=07/02/2001
    Lucknow passport office

Rasool Ahmad Aug 16, 2008

DEAR SIR/MAM,
    i had applied for passport on 7th feb 2001. first there was some problem in dispatching as my id proof was not clear. So that i submitted my id(ration card) as my id proof later by my own in lko passport office but there is no response regarding to my passport dispatching process.what i do sir pls guide me. should i apply again or still to wait
    I tried alot to get information about my passport.they only says that it will take one week or two week.it have been five year but still there is no information of my passport
    i request u sir/mam pls do your best
    THANKING YOU(FILE NO=A012065 DATE OF SUB=07/02/2001 )

• Aj
    Ajeet singh Aug 15, 2008

sir,
    my file no.lkoA11112308 and key no. [protected], police enquiry and liu enquiry came to my house on
    16/07/08. but on passport enquiry site after updating on 11/08/08 it is still showing that police enquiry is not received...please check the records and send my passport soon.

H.No. 695,
    shivpuri,
    P.O. - Harjendar nagar.
    kanpur, U.P.
    pin - 208007.

• Ut
    utsav krishana singh Aug 02, 2008

Sir, My name is UTSAV KRISHANA SINGH.
    I deposited my form on 08/may/2008 and file number is
    LKOA08218708. Please tell me status and first inquiry sent soon.

Rakesh Kumar Jul 29, 2008

sir,
    my file no is LKOA [protected] . my police verification is completed for date 17/07/08. but my passport is not coming my home. so i requested to you please complete the my passport .please sir hurry up due to my visa.

• Am
    Amarendra kumar Jul 23, 2008

i am agree with you. Same problem i am facing with my wife passport. police verifiocation was done two months back but still passport office has not received police verification. Due to this i was unable to apply Visa for my wife and i have to return back sweden.

Amarendra

• Ba
    Basu PS Jun 16, 2008

I have applied for renewal of my old passport expired on 7th June 2008 through speed post from GPO, Kanpur on 6 June, 08. The file No printed on receipt is UPCW11069308. However, status inquiry is not accepting this number and advising me to enter number consists of one alphabet followed by six numerals. Please send me the correct file number so that I can know my passport status online. My other details are as follows:

BASU PARTHA SARATHI

Kanpur - 208 024

• Aj
    AJIMOOL HAK May 02, 2008

Dear Sir,

My name is AJIMOOL HAK, I had applied my passport on 21-05-07, from Lucknow but till now I am not receive my passport, and also on internet the status of my application is not updated. So kindly provide the status of my passport application form .

File Reference Number : Z020647

MANU SRIVASTAVA Apr 26, 2008

my name is manu srivastava my file no. is LKOA00014208 AND I HAD SUBMITTED FORM ON 01.01.2008 PLEASE GIVE ME MY PASSPORT SATRS

MANU SRIVASTAVA Apr 26, 2008

SIR
    MY NAME IS MANU SRIVASTAVA AND I HAD APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 01.01.2008 AND MY FILE NO. IS LKOA00014208 BUT I AM NOT RECEIVE MY PASS PORT TILL NOW PLEASE SEND ME MY CORRENT STATUS

• Pr
    preeti Apr 26, 2008

sir i am very much afraid of the govt they will never do the work on time .every thing is completed .all the documents are compleleted but i dont understand the reason for delay. just because the passp0rt i am unable to appear in the ilets exam bcoz it reqired passport no . l let to know much time will taken plz help me . i am waiting for one year. still waiting but found no response . plz i beg you help me my file no is lkoa11881807 key no [protected]

manish pandey Apr 24, 2008

Sir,

Police enquiry completed in feb 2008 regarding my passport no.G3558789 but, I have not received back the same till date .
    Kindly inform present status.
    Thanking you.
    Manish Pandey

arun kumar Apr 14, 2008

dear sir,

I submitted my application in August 2007, police veryfication has been reached to your office in october 07, but still I did not received my passport, sir I will suppose to go Tanzania in this month so please help me for me and my childrens passport

Name and refference no :
    1 : KANCHAN SINGH, Z 003302/07
    2: NEHA SINGH, Z003353/07
    3: SNEHA SINGH Z003354/07
    4: AMAN SINGH Z003355/07

WITH REGADS

KANCHAN SINGH

mohd.akhtar Apr 12, 2008

i mohd.akhtar son of mohd.muslim my file no.z580605 submitted under tatkal fee (Rs.25oo) on 5 march 08 i have came to know that after giving rs. 2500 under tatkal that yore passport will be delivered within a week but today when i was searching on your site you are showing that my passport will be dis patched apporox.25 of may so i was shocked that after paying tatkal fee why it is so late.

• Du
    Durgesh kumar Apr 06, 2008

Sir i have received my passport but when observed clearly found that my name written DUGESH KUMAR instead of DURGESH KUMAR so plz give me ur support what will i do now my passport no G6154024 my mob no [protected] plz give ur reply mail waiting thanks

• Vi
    Vipin Kumar Verma Apr 04, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I submitted my form on 27/11/2007 in lko passport office. After that all the enquiry processes has been done (police verification and lic) in the month of January. Now after passing so much time when i enquired about my application status in office they r replying dat u have to resubmit submit application form .
    Can i know sir why its so even i have comleted all the formalities in right manner.

File no. LKOA18155707
    KEY-[protected]

• Vi
    Vipin Kumar Verma Apr 04, 2008

• Pr
    pramod singh Mar 27, 2008

I applied for Passport 23/08/2007 but the status is that the office have not received police report but police not came/informed my home.

File No- Z261169 / 07
    Name- Pramod Singh

• Ps
    P S TRIPATHI Mar 25, 2008

PL Z SIR I AM SPIRITUAL SPEAKER I AM GOING TO LONDON FOR SRI RAM KATHA SO I APPLIED BUT THEIR IS NO ANY RES PONCE WHY SIR...
    WHAT CAN I DO

• Ps
    P S TRIPATHI Mar 25, 2008

Dear Sir,

My name is prem shankar tripathi, I had applied my passport on 18-01-2008, from Lucknow but till now I am not receive my passport, and also on internet the status of my application is not updated. So kindly provide the status of my passport application form .

FILE NO- LKOAO1244508