Having problems with Passport Office?

Complaints & Reviews

Passport

I had applied for passport on 23.06.2016. Police verification has been done. However, it still shows Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office. I still do not know why the passport is still pending.

A complete failure in terms of office work with racist and intolerable employees

Note: Due to constant warnings form my friends I had to omit transaction Id's as well as my license)
I am a legitimate business owner and have been a resident of the republic of Armenia under Business title for the past three years([protected]).
On 22nd of June 2016 I applied to renew my residence card which was due to expire on 14th of July, after filling up all the applications and presenting the paper work to the officer in charge located at the first floor in OVIR headquarters at Davitashen district of Yerevan I was informed that all the documents were in order, next I needed to make the payment of 140000AMD (Equal to 300USD) to apply for a 5 years valid residence card.
Then I was told to check back at the same office within 25 days to receive my residence card. However on 7th of July 2016 I was called by a cell number(+374******01). A lady who spoke in broken English with an incredibly rude language, ordered me to go back to their office and take all my tax documents and represent them to her at OVIR on Monday 10th of July 10am. When I asked for her name and designation she impolitely refused to identify herself or her rank.

I decided to visit the office along with my lawyer and a legally verified oral translator. Upon arrival one of the officers who claimed to be the same woman who had called, angrily pointed and made direct threats at me. Afterwards she demanded that I should meet their chief officer alone in his room, and when I refused to do so again her boss who surprisingly had zero English skills angrily made verbal attacks against my lawyer and translator, demanded both of them to leave immediately. (The chief officer could not speak English and I was not fluent in Armenian, why did he want to meet with me alone without the presence of a translator?! And more importantly why none of the employees at the Immigration office speak English language?! Isn't that a place for non-Armenian and foreigners?)
Anyhow, my lawyer did not agree with his demands and eventually he had to let my lawyer and translator to come into the office.
Afterwards I faced a set of childish and inaccurate accusations by the cheif of the department. First, Without any proof or any documented letter, he accused me of representing fake registration documents! To which I responded by saying that I have been a resident for 3 years and if my documents were forged or fake, it would have been impossible to apply for residence in 3 consecutive years.
So, then changed his story and accused me that my companies tax report is missing.
My lawyer responded to this accusation saying that Visa and Immigration office is irrelevant to tax department which is the responsibility of the Finance Ministry and asked the chief of police to represent a letter from the tax department which states such allegation.
So the Chief again, changed his story and said that my address was incorrect and I don't have a banner for my company! To which I responded by saying that for a small and local business with low income, there is no need for banners since it is very costly.
So eventually, after all his false accusations were dealt with, the Chief of police claimed that the problem is that my company shows no sign of activity in the past year!

You see how different that is from his first accusation regarding forged documents?!

To prove to him that my company is active, I went to the tax department and got prints of my tax accounts showing that my company is active and open and submitted those documents on 12th of July to his office. His secretary asked me to rerun in one week to receive my residence card.

I visited their office 7 times from 18th of July until 22nd of August 2016, and every time I was told to come back next week!
Eventually on 22nd August I was informed that not only my application had been rejected but also I had been deported for no reason.

During this period, I continued my business, paid my accountants, and paid my taxes, I also ordered many goods from China to be delivered to my company by October 2016 and then suddenly I was told that I had been deported despite submitting every document they asked for and now I have to close my business. Who is responsible for my loss?!

Therefore, I know that their decision for rejecting my application is biased and based on racist and personal grounds of the Chief of the department.

And I know this from the fact that my documents were prepared by the employees of the same department and if there was any shortcoming, they would not have accepted my documents at the first place. (I had submitted the same documents for the past 3 years without any issue).

Obviously someone played a mischief against me for reasons unknown and unexplained to me.

Not: I have all the documents proving each and every part of the above claim. Plus I also have a signed statement by my lawyer about the unlawful accusations of the chief of immigration office.

Lost Passport

Hi Sir/ Mam,

I have lost my passport and please find the details below.

Name: Cynthia Margarete Tilak

Regards,
Cynthia

Passport not Received

Dear sir,

My daughter passport is still not received yet .In speed post website it is showing consignment not found . No one is responding to us and we are still not aware where it .Passport authority is not responding and answering properly.We went to post office but no track of this consignment is there. More than one week passed still no reply. We went to Regional Passport Office still same reply that it is dispatched but we have not received yet.My daughter has to go foreign tour from school but without the passport she is not allowed.Kindly revert us back asap.ra
Tracking No- PP116398764IN
Name-Khushi Ahuja
Passport No-N6845987
File no-DL2079411018815

Closed my application

Dear Madam

1. My Name is M Murugavel, Retired Army Man, 26 years service completed, I had applied for passport, File No: MD [protected] dated 25.06.2015 RPO Madurai Passport office, Madurai Tamil Nadu state.the police has submitted adverse report against my current address. RPO Madurai had closed my application, that is called my permanent address as per mentioned in documents mentioned

2. After retirement from 25 Jan 2014, I am working with private small company as weekly basis on temporally as security staff and come over my home in weekly Monthly 2 -3 times to visited my home. Date of Birth is 01 May 1961. I have the following documents

(a) Ex- Service Man Id Card
(b) Pension Payment order/ Service discharge book
(c) Ration Card
(d) PAN Card
(e) Voter id card
(f) Bank Pass book (Pension drawn branch)
(g) SSLC Book/Certificate
(h) 10 Marks Sheet
(j) 12 th Marks Sheet
(k) Community certificate
(l) Adhaar letter/ Card

3. The above documents are in my permanent address. After received the police verification Police call me on my mobile phone [protected], Come on tomorrow morning along with Two Witness Mr Raja and Jothi raja, ask me by police where are you staying? I am staying at Thottappanayakanur, Village but now temporary working at other district, near my district, ask me Rs 1000/-, for clear your police verification otherwise we will sending as adverse report on current address, I refused can't possible to give, Only 500/- give to the constable, But they are sending police verification as "adverse" reports against me.

4. All id proof/ documents to my permanent address. How can possible to change the id proof/ document, on present address? While I am staying at temporally,

5. In view of the above you are requested kindly take necessary action and give instruct to all Passport office/ RPO to accepted only original permanent address proof/id proof, No need for temporary address. If accepted Rental agreements with OR without Registered be accepted, While large amount to given for registration/expense. I am a normally man not a Gaza ted officer OR Cl I Officer, Not possible to do. This is my request/ suggestion Send Police verification for applicant is not involving any criminal cases/ Pending any court cases. applicant temporarily resided also be accepted. The passport officer says that you don't go on out of district for Job must stay at your own village after six month will apply for passport, will get passport then will go for Job. How can possible Sir? My age is 53 years. my pension is not enough to run my family expense.

6. Also request you How can get passport on my permanent address id proof/Documents and I have not any id proof/documents on temporary address. Please send suitable reply to my e mail id : [protected]@yahoo.in

Thanking you in an anticipation.

Renunciation Certificate

I have applied for my Renunciation certificate about 10 months ago and still waiting.I have asked many times from Pakistani embassy Frankfurt am Main but in vain. My required information is as follows:-

Applicant name ...Fauzia Ahmad w/o Dilshad Ahmad
Case No. ...Con-3/12/95-8045
Date of submission of case...22-04-2014
Name of Mission...Frankfurt, Germany
NIC No...[protected]
Passport No...HC1150052
Beside this Pakistani embassy in Frankfurt has already charged me the Renunciation Fees by mistaken and asked me to get back this money within 6 months. At 5th month I asked them for the return of fees.They asked me to send them original Bank receipt with my Bank information I did so But unfortunately they are giving me lame excuses till today. May Allah guide us all.
If I have got my Renunciation Certificate in time then every thing would be all right.
Kindly send my Renunciation Certificate as soon as possible or just inform me whats wrong or missing with my documents.

Resolved PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

Respected Sir,
This is Anil Kumar Reddy G passport submission Date is 11/03/14 and received PVR Both vijayawada and vizag, Passport File No:HY6067551412314, D.O.B:20/05/1988, Grievence req No:[protected] But no response till date, i am paid 5000/-rs Penalty (No:HYDP14313548999) in Hyderabad office but my status is no change
so please check the passport status and solve my problem please reply me anil.[protected]@gmail.com,

Br,
Anil Kumar G

Re issue passport

Respected sir,

Days greetings!!!

I have applied for re - issue of my passport to regional passport officer ahmadabad on 14 / 05 / 2014. The submission receipt of the same am attaching here.

File no : - - - ahd [protected].
Dob: - - 16 / 07 / 1955.
Name: - - bipinkumar vasantji.
Surname: - - challa.
Type of application: - - normal.
Status: under review

Still i could not get the passport, or any kind of written reply for the same as i have visited so many time to passport officer mr. Khan but unfortunately i could not get any written response???
I have lost my passport in cairo egypt, for which details i can give you.
Indian immigration also sent the e. C original to rpo ahmd.

Whatever supportive documents i am having i gave to rpo in submission some details are in passport which i lost how can i get that???
Further more i am having all indian govt. Certificates and documents like pancard, , election card, driving lience, bank account etc……………. .
So please do the needful and oblige. I applied lately for issue the passport i also told rpo when i met him i will pay any kind pf panelty of late fees.

Thanking you and oblige.

Bipin. V. Challa

Rajkot.

• Pa
    Pavan T Oct 14, 2009

I have applied passport in Regional Passport Office, hyderabad on 22-Jul-2009. But still the police have not come for address verification.

• Sh
    Shabina Apr 20, 2010

I submited for my son's passport on March 4 th and I dint get the passport delivered till date. Online status says Passport report is clear expected to be dispatched by 28-04-2008 and this is not at all changing earlier it was expected to be dispatched by 25-March

Please help as this is very urgent for me

• Sd
    sdzain Jun 22, 2010

sir,
    It has been 1 year that i have applied for my passport renewal, Last month police verification done and it is clear also but they are not showing any details on the net and nobody is answering calls at enquiry desk.

• Ph
    p harish kumar Jul 22, 2011

sir/madam,
    This is pabbathi harish kumar with passport file reference number HYDW25249510. I had applied for the fresh passport on 16-4-2010 through the GPO HYDERABAD and the status from then on is "File Reference Number (HYD-W252495-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available".
    kindly go through the problem and help me.
    thanks and regards,
    P.Harish kumar.

Resolved Tatkal passport not issued

Hi,
I have submitted fresh application for my 5 months old daughter (minor) on 26th May 2014 under the Tatkal scheme and have provided all the necessary documents as requested. Subsequent to that I received following mail from the passport admin on 27th May 2014 (This is to inform you that following Police Verification Request(s) have been initiated on Post-Verification basis for your Passport Application (Fresh Passport Issuance under Tatkaal scheme) with File Number BP1067796660014). I have even completed the police verification part.
From then onward the status of my passport has remained the same (Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office) and I am still to receive the passport.
It’s over 20 days and I do not see any progress being made on my application. It is getting difficult for me to visit the passport office
again and again along with a small child as I am based out of Jabalpur and my spouse is abroad.
I would request you to look into the issue and expedite my case as under Tatkal service the passport should have been dispatched within a reasonable time frame of 3-4 days.

Shilpi
vardhan.[protected]@gmail.com

Resolved Unnecessary Delay in Issuing a fresh passport for a genuine citizen of India

CA2061530430112 this file no. of Kolkata passport office, for my daughter's application for a fresh passport has been kept pending almost for about one year after the payment of fees, while the Haj pilgrims or bribe givers are getting passport in very short time.. On inquiry of status we are being disheartened since she being a daughter of a Govt. of India employee is not given passport even after submitting all required documents, in support of her candidature. What a mockery of passport issuing process is in progress. Moreover, even after my several complaints, lodged with the Administrative Reform & Public Grievances, which have been only received by CPO, Sh. Muktesh Kumar and RPO, Kolkata, Sh. Shiv Kumar . It is very sad for us to see that the departments, like passport, don't care for honest and bonafide citizens' prayer. Earlier the enquiry officer kept the application pending at Bongaon Thana and then it was kept pending at the table of SP-North 24 Parganas and now the stage of review at Regional Passport Office, Kolkata is taking an unlimited time. It is a matter of regret that RPO has not even acknowledged even the receipts of my several letters. I don't know whether the RPO is going to say that some documents are not found or PVR is against is not favourable. Let us see what actually they are going to do in this regard.

• Pa
    Passport Seba Kolkata Aug 29, 2014

This is the right time to get your passport if you have not yet. Please talk to our experts to help you immediately. Email: [email protected]
    Passport Seba Kolkata
    Your ultimate assistant to get passport
    (A Non Govt. Passport Seba Services)
    Kolkata. West Bengal

delay of passport

I have submittad application for ordinary new passport on 18 feb 2013. I am informed that i will get it in 18 may 2013.but office did not issue card on due that. so kindly give me information about my passport. I don’t know why it is taking so much time but now for some reason I need my passport urgently so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently???

I will be very thankful
passport no: [protected]

Harassment

Respected Sir, Myself Harleen Walia from Gurdaspur (Punjab). I have a American Divorce Decree, Apostilled from The Office Of The Secretary Of State, State Of California on 7th February 2013 with Great difficulty since I am living in India alone. I got the appointment with RPO Amritsar on 10/04/2013. The very first person who scrutinised my documents asked me to get my apostilled divorce deed from the attested from the Embassy. My Ordeal started right then.I went back home from Amritsar which is a 2 hour way.I wasted my money and time that day. I went to US embassy in Delhi, India.They clarified that they don't have such authority. Then I asked my brother to go to Indian Embassy in USA and get the divorce deed attested. (He lives in Canada. HE took leave from his work and spend money on the tickets which was again a loss to me.) The Indian Embassy in USA said that they cannot do it .I was back to square one . I had undergone enough mental trauma by then and nothing was clear and I had wasted a lot of money by then... Then I went to the MEA Delhi India. They clarified that Apostilled divorce decrees need not be attested at all the apostilled decrees are accepted as such and are legal to use in India. OH my God ... I was aghast and angry at the official of RPO Amritsar. I lost my precious time and money.. They wasted my good full 2 months.. I again took the appointment with PASSPORT OFFICER AMRITSAR MR SODHI on 10/06/2013...I explained him everything and he was satisfied and thus he put his signatures on the documents and asked me to deposit the file in their Suvidha Kendra office. I went to Suvidha Kendra (Passport office)Amritsar ... There it started all over again... Even when their Officer was convinced the people at Suvidha Centre harassed me a lot. Somehow i managed to convince at each counter . .But again the things took the turn for the worst when i was asked to go counter no. C1. The lady employee was sitting there with legs crossed on the chair..Her name was Harjinder or Jaspinder( i m not sure because nobody was telling her name).. She took less than 20 Seconds to scan my file with her eyes and simply told me come again tomorrow.. I asked her why? She could not take my 'Why'. She said she will see my file again .. I said okay please see, , but she seemed adamant on not clearing my file... I asked her very politely to write the objection she has... so that i can clear it... but she had already made up her mind to harass general public like me... she was behaving like a feudal lord.. ..next she was asking me about my personal life in front of everyone.. she asked why has the divorce happened ? what i did to my husband? was he not sponsoring me?? why has the Court granted divorce in a matter of few months and many many more embarrassing questions to me..She was even questioning and doubting her PP Officer's intelligence in allowing me to deposit the apostiled divorce deed... i was crying over there.. but she continued with her tyranny... so much for slogans of the passport office... this is what happens in their office and this is what their employees do to harass people... it has been over 24 hours but i have not slept since then...i am going through much mental agony and trauma... i ask who is responsible for this ... MY token no . on 10/06/2013 was W 85 ms Harjinder/Jaspinder (not sure about the name) was at counter no. C1 around 3pm to 4 pm on 10/06/2013 ((since everything is computerised it should not be difficult to find about the culprit)) In the end i request that the whole matter should be enquired . The guilty should be brought to book.. and justice should be done to me. so that nobody suffers for the mistake of the employees and classes should be arranged for the Passport office employees where they should be taught how to be courteous and polite ..and should be given the knowledge about their work.. thank you harassed, Harleen Walia

Harassment

File Reference Number(DLH-Z320678-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available&

R/sir
My name is Deepak Bhandari and I have applied for my passport in Nov-2010.I live in Faridabad and my File Reference No.is Z320678. But when I checked my status, its showing as "File Reference Number(DLH-Z320678-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available".I contacted many time in Passport office but till time not get any solution.I also contacted in Faridabad office they show me dispatch status 421/PLA, 10-Feb-2011 but i did not received passport till date.
Please i request u to take necessary actions and state my early issue of the passport,
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Bhandari

• Ga
    gajanan khare Oct 18, 2007

I have applied for passport in dec 2006.
    Stii I am waiting for it.
    On net it is showing that application is in process.

• Mo
    Mohammad shamim Aug 22, 2008

To,
    the passport officer
    passport office
    Lucknow
    sir,
    this is to inform you that my file no. A037765/08 but so far my passport not dispatched.
    so let me know what is incomplete in police inquiry.
    So kindly look after this matter as soon as possible.
    thanking you!

your sincerely
    mohammad shamim
    file no.A037765

• Ab
    abdul rehman Nov 03, 2008

dear sir,
    passport offce barrelly,
    this is to inform you that my file no. D000806/08 but so far my passport not dispatched.
    so let me know what is incomplete in police inquiry.
    So kindly look after this matter as soon as possible.
    thanking you!

• Mu
    muraliyamu Nov 30, 2011

It has been almost 4 months after applying for the passport renewal and still I don't have any clue about it. Seeing same status from past 2 months in website.
    Please look into the issue and let me know the status ASAP. Please take necessary action to delivery my passport.
    File Reference Number : HYD-L009338-11

• Md
    Md mehboob alam Jan 14, 2012

Passport yet not dispatched.its emergency and i need it soon .my passport no. Is Patl001548-11.

• Ra
    raj agarwal Apr 23, 2012

dear sir
    as ihave submitted the passport copy of my father and mother.but ihave not receive the passport yet
    tanish agarwal
    file no ; hyd i006629 25 09 2006

Resolved please release my passport

sir
my name is Muhammad Kamran Hafeez, i apply the passport from passport office lahore garden twon. in 2007 but passport office not be issue my passport still now. so please i request u reliase my passport

passport yet not received even after dispatching it 1 week early

Hi,
I am Tejashri Nagulpelli and have applied for Tatkaal passport. On last Thursday i.e. 09-08-2012 I got a mail and message saying that “Your passport K5456793 has been dispatched on 09-08-2012 through speed post. The speed post tracking number is: EA926019882IN”. And even online status on www.passportindia.gov.in said the same. But I have still not received it.
When i check with passport office they say that they have sent it. And in speed post office they say they did not receive it. I'm really confused what and how should i manage to get my passport as soon as possible.

 I have called the toll free number [protected]) many times but it didn’t help.
 I have given online complaint on the same website mentioned above, the complaint number is: [protected]
 I have written a mail to rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in explaining my problem but no one has yet replied.
 I visit my nearest post office (Chinchwad) from Saturday daily to check if at least they have received it. But they have still not received it.
 I have also visited the passport officer in Ghorpadi. He has told me to visit SB road RPO.

I have tried all possible things to check where my passport has been stuck. I am writing to you with great hopes and expectations. I’m going through lot of inconvenience because this, the company which has hired me needs passport as national identity. I will not get my salary if I do not submit my passport this week. I have to support my family and hence I have spent 2, 500 rupees to get passport in Tatkaal expecting that I would get it soon. Ever since I have seen that status online I have been at home taking leaves so that I should be at home to collect it.
If I do not get my passport on time it will hamper my carrier. Please help me out as I have come to you with great expectations.
I request you to please look into this and take appropriate action. Please help me out., you can surely take this as a request.

Thanks
Tejashri

Delay in Passport Renewal

Hi,

I applied for renewal of my passport on DEC 1, 2011. On website it is showing that "Police verification is waived off and file is under process" from last 5-6 months.

Kindly look in to the matter.

File No; JPR: W-225017
DOB: 03/05/1978

Mayank
[protected]
[protected]@rediffmail.com( Please reply me at the given mail Id)

• Pu
    puneet_shefali Jan 08, 2011

sir
    i am applying my additional booklet on
    date 24/09/10
    file no jprh 02849310

but till 8/01/11 are not received my passport.
    pls help me
    puneet goyal
    [email protected]

not recieve passport for 5 month

Dear Sir,
I had applied passport on 5th dec.2011 at bhilwara post office and on 15th dec 11 police verification also done but still i did not recieve my passport, i checked ststus that police verification is waved and file is under process
my file no is W 072981 nad my DOB 30/10/1978 pawan soni

Reminder 16

--- On Mon, 2/4/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, 2 April, 2012, 12:15 PM

Pls request you to update the progress on same,

Need your intervention on same, It has been pending since long, Till date i have not received my passport and it's showing in the site that "

Due to this, I am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same...
Pls help into get the passport

Behind RTO

Jaipur- 302 015

Sub- Non receipt of Passport

Dear Sir,

My self Hemant Sharma, my spouse Priyanka Sharma is applied for passport on dated 23.12.2011. My file no. is JPRA04870911. As per procedure my police verification has already been done and verification report has already been dispatched to your office.

Till date, I have not received my passport, and it is last one month showing in the site that "FURNISH 2 PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS. DULY COMPLETED, INDICATING THE CORRECT PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS".

Last month I personally came to your office and I was advised that to tell them to resend the verification report. Accordingly I asked them to resend but they have refused my request .A s per their opinion, they are not ready to do this job again for the same person, as they have already sent their report to your office.

I am totally upset regarding this issue. I am just rounding between these two offices. Pl. confirms me when I will get my passport?

--- On Fri, 30/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, 30 March, 2012, 9:59 AM

Reminder 15

--- On Thu, 29/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, 29 March, 2012, 1:10 PM

Pls request you to update the progress on same,

Due to this, I am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same...
Pls help into get the passport

Million thanks in advance

--- On Tue, 27/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, 10:23 AM

Dear Sir,

Waiting for your earliest reply...??????

--- On Mon, 26/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, 26 March, 2012, 2:24 PM

Necessary Action please...?????????

--- On Mon, 26/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, 26 March, 2012, 10:16 AM

Dear Sir,

i am not getting any feed back & confirmation from either end, and every day i am following up, but not getting any proper help. i don't have any fault regarding this issue. i have lost a great opportunity to go abroad for employment purpose.

Pls. confirm when i will get my passport ????? waiting for your earliest reply...??????

--- On Sun, 25/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

"Reminder 12"

--- On Wed, 21/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, 21 March, 2012, 2:50 PM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your co-operation on this matter,

--- On Wed, 21/3/12, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:23 am
Cc: jai <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>

> Dear Sir,
> Waiting for your earliest reply...??????

> One Earth - One Chance - GO GREEN
> ___________________________________________________________________________________________
> --- On Tue, 20/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: File Reference Number : JPR-A048709-11 Applicant's Name PRIYANKA SHARMA
> Date: Tuesday, 20 March, 2012, 4:12 PM

> Dear Sir,
> i am not getting any feed back & confirmation from both end, and every day i am following up, but not getting any proper help. i don't have any fault regarding this issue. i have lost a great opportunity to go abroad for employment purpose.
> pl. confirm when i will get my passport ????? waiting for your earliest reply...

> --- On Tue, 20/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Tuesday, 20 March, 2012, 11:06 AM

> "Gentle Reminder 11"

> --- On Fri, 16/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Friday, 16 March, 2012, 2:13 PM

> Dear Sir,

Pls pls help into get the passport ?????????????

> --- On Fri, 16/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
> To: "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>, "jai" <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
> Date: Friday, 16 March, 2012, 10:14 AM

> "Gentle Reminder 10"

> --- On Thu, 15/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Thursday, 15 March, 2012, 12:48 PM

> "Gentle Reminder 9"

> --- On Wed, 14/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Wednesday, 14 March, 2012, 11:40 AM

> "Gentle Reminder 8"

> Due to this, I am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same...

> > --

> - On Tue, 13/3/12, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

> Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 3:47 PM

> Necessary Action please.

> --- On Tue, 13/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Tuesday, 13 March, 2012, 1:03 PM

Pls request you to update the progress on same,

> FURNISH 2 PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS. DULY COMPLETED, INDICATING THE CORRECT PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
> >
> > Due to this, I am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same...

> Million thanks in advance

> --- On Mon, 12/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Monday, 12 March, 2012, 12:46 PM

> "Gentle Reminder 7"

> --- On Mon, 5/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Monday, 5 March, 2012, 12:45 PM

> Dear Sir,
> i am not getting any feed back passport office & confirmation from either end, every day i am following up, but not getting any proper help. i don't have any fault regarding this issue. i have lost a great opportunity to go abroad for employment purpose.

> --- On Sat, 3/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
> To: "jai" <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>, "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
> Date: Saturday, 3 March, 2012, 10:15 AM

> Gentle Reminder 6

> --- On Fri, 2/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Friday, 2 March, 2012, 10:14 AM

> Gentle Reminder 5

> --- On Thu, 1/3/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Thursday, 1 March, 2012, 10:40 AM

> Dear Sir,
> Thanks for your co-operation on this matter however, we are getting no revert from passport office..
> The process of Police verification has done from both side, this time also but, status still showing ?????...

> Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined
> Need your coperation also...

> --- On Wed, 29/2/12, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

> Date: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012, 4:14 PM

> Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:16 pm
> Cc: jai <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>

> Dear Sir,
> The process of verification has done from both side, this time also but, status still showing Incomplete...
> Following this, i am loosing job opportunity in overseas...
> Dear Passport Officer,
> Need your coperation also...
> Hope, i would get passport very soon..
> Awaiting for your kind revert...
> --- On Tue, 28/2/12, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

> Date: Tuesday, 28 February, 2012, 12:05 PM

> Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:39 pm
> To: "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
> Cc: jai <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>, [protected]@mea.gov.in, rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in, rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in

> --- On Thu, 23/2/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Thursday, 23 February, 2012, 10:22 AM

> Gentle Reminder 4

> --- On Wed, 22/2/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
> To: "jaipur" <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>, "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
> Date: Wednesday, 22 February, 2012, 11:34 AM

Pls request you to update the progress on same,

Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined
> > Due to this, I am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same...

> Million thanks in advance

> > Hemant Sharma
> > Mob:-[protected]
> > One Earth - One Chance - GO GREEN
> > P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness

> Date: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:28 am
> To: jai <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>

> Gentle Reminder 2

> --- On Thu, 9/2/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Thursday, 9 February, 2012, 11:16 AM

> Dear Sir,
> Further to trail email, again i seek to find out the reason, for the submission of incomplete verification report, issued by Police Authoritity to passport office...
> The issue is properly addressed to the concerned authority however, there is no stone unturned so far...which resulting into frustration and forcing me to amend my view from system...
> As a good citizen of india, i addressed this issue with this faith to you all that, justice will be done quickly and defaulter will be punished...but it is really very shocking, not to see even single line of reply from anybody else...
> In simple line, i again urge, please make some progress and bring some result on this matter...else, i will have not any option remain, but taking this matter up to the next level...
> If you feel discomfort by reading my email...please pardon me...the above written lines, are only narrating my frustration and my lost faith from system, where people are deputed, considering good government severant and assisting the local citizen...
> Hope, you would take my issue personally and shall do the justice..

> Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

> --- On Mon, 30/1/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Monday, 30 January, 2012, 3:32 PM

> Dear Sir,
> Need your intervention on same...
> It has been pending since long...
> Million thanks in advance...
> --- On Fri, 27/1/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Friday, 27 January, 2012, 4:31 PM

> Gentle reminder 1

> --- On Wed, 25/1/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
> Subject: File Reference Number : JPR-A048709-11 Applicant's Name PRIYANKA SHARMA
> Date: Wednesday, 25 January, 2012, 3:36 PM

> STATUS :

> Police Report has not been received.

> Home

> >

> > This is regarding, my spouse, named Mrs. Priyanka Sharma, applied for passport (copy of receipt enclosed) on dated 23.12.2011 and file no. JPR-A048709-11 . As per procedure, the police verification has already been done and verification report has already been dispatched to your office on 10.01.2012, vide dispatch No. 1150 (As per S.P office record, Alwar)

> > Till date, I have not received my passport, and it's showing in the site that police verification report has not been submitted.

> > Due to this, i am very much upset and seeking your intervention on same.

> >

> > Please help in to get the passport...

> > Yours’ Sincerely

> > HEMANT SHARMA

> > Mob# [protected]

> -

> -- On Fri, 10/2/12, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

> Date: Friday, 10 February, 2012, 12:52 PM

> Applicant may please be informed of exact status of his file and requirement of documents if any, to be completed by him.
> Date: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:35 pm
> Cc: jai <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>

> Dear Sir,
> Need your intervention on same...
> It has been pending since long...
> Million thanks in advance...
> --- On Fri, 27/1/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Friday, 27 January, 2012, 4:31 PM

> Gentle reminder 1

> --- On Wed, 25/1/12, hemant sharma <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Wednesday, 25 January, 2012, 3:36 PM

> STATUS :

> Police Report has not been received.

> Home

• Mi
    Milind Kharwade Jun 28, 2011

I have applied for new passport from Nagpur passport office on 29-04-2011 and submitted documents for the same. Also done with police verifiaction in 15 days. Now after 2 months i have not recieved my passport as well as status has not been updated on website "indianpassport.nic.in". Still it is showing "Police verifiaction has not been received yet".
    I have been told that it takes ideally 45 days for passport.
    Secondly, nobody responds on the given number of Nagpur Regional office 07122511741, 07122511741.
    Thirdly misbehaviour of passport office employees is highly not tolerable.

• Dr
    drvinodgoyal Jan 19, 2012

Dear Sir,

I have applied for re issue of my passport on 08-Nov-2011 at HYD RPO. Police verification was completed on 26-Nov-2011. When i am trying to check the status of my application, the site shows: Status:

When i dial the phone No. 55352, it says that your passport has been dispatched on date 20-dec-2011 via registered post no. 331855. I am yet to receive the same. Even it has not been reach to the nearest post office as i inquired.

I have to go to abroad for a important meeting for which i have to applied for a VISA very soon. Can you please look into matter and do the needful to get the passport at earliest.

• Sh
    shiva.M Sep 05, 2012

I am sivahanumantha rao mekala, have applied for reissue of passport (which i lost in china ) with all necessary documents from passport seva kendra, Ameerpet, Hyderabad on 21st June 2012 .
    My File number is HY2071461386912 .
    Pre-Police verification also completed on 11th July 2012.
    I am tracking the file status from the website still it is showing as under review at regional passport office.
    I tried to call on the number 1800-258-1800 but the answer is - please check the number which you have dialed.
    I am really confusing about what happen to my passport which i had applied more than 67 days back .
    Kindly let me know the information & status of my passport when i will get it approx. If is there any issue with my application let me know what i have to do to get it solved as soon as possible.

Awaiting for your kindest response .
    shiva.M
    [email protected]

fake id in passport

passport number H 3354001
NAME : MARIAKUTTY VIJAYAKUMAR. {FAKE ID PASSPORT}
ISSUE DATE: 22/03/2009 AT MUSCAT EMBASSY.
EXP DATE :21/03/2012.
INDIAN EMBASSY MUSCAT OBSERVATION NUMBER G06184/ DATE 12/02/2011
PLEASE INVESTIGATE the same passport.

Resolved Passport Not Received

I have applied online application for passport & docuemnt verfication has done on 16 Jan 2012 (At Jaipur passport office) after that police verification done from my side on 2 Feb 2012 but today onward I can't able to check out my passport status on passport site & I have been of calling at Jaipur office no one pick the phone as per site have complaint no but same is doen't exist no, File No.JPRA00229812 if have any escalation matrix please provide because they didn't reply mail also I was done on 1 March at given address (rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in) ...!!
Man

Ankit Pareek Oct 27, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

Please find the below passport details

This is Ankit Pareek.
    I have applied for the passport on 25-Jul-2009 but still i have not received my passport and also the status is not showing
    Please look into this

File Reference Number : JPR-W220219-09
    Application Date : 25-07-2009
    Applicant's Name : ANKIT PAREEK
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 23-10-1983

STATUS : Nothing Displayed

Waiting for your reply...

Thanks And Regards
    Ankit Pareek

• Ju
    JUNOID.A.SAMAD.KHOPEKAR May 29, 2012

Respected sir/mam my file no thane is THN V005238, police inquuriy was done but status show police repoted has not be a done sir please help me, and post my passport, I REQUEST SIR THANK YOU

• Bh
    Bhavesh Bendale Oct 12, 2012

Name : Bhavesh Bendale
    Application No : THN D023157-10
    Application Center: Thane (Mumbai)
    DOB : 03rd February 1989.
    Permanent Address : Tal - Pen, Dist - Raigad
    Pin Code - 402125

Local Address : Chinchwadgaon - 411033

Hi,

My Name is Bhavesh Bendale. I had applied for Passport on 03rd December 2010 through Thane Passport Office.
    Later on, I completed my Permanent Address police verification in Nagothane in month of February-March 2011.
    Later on, when i checked my Passport Application status online, I found the status as "Need to meet Public Relation Office" which i did, but i met PRO in month of October/November. Then my file was sent to Chinchwad Police Station for Police Verification, which i did on 5th May 2012.
    Then after 1-2 months when i checked my status, I found that "Application has been closed. You need to re-apply quoting earlier File no or PRO
    Then, I visited Thane Passport Office and checked with the officials as why is my application closed. But none of the officials were co-operating, just provided an information as "Your application has been closed on 17th June 2012" and you would receive an letter from passport office at your address in which what must be done further would be mentioned. Its currently more than 5 months now, I haven't received any letter from Passport office on my permanent or local address.
    I even added grievance through the new passport website and still its status is pending. I am not getting what must be done further in order to get me an passport.

I am working in an software firm in Pune and there are chances of sending me on-site very soon and i dont want to miss this chance only by stating that i dont have passport.

Some one please guide me what must be done.
    Please Help...!!!