Having problems with Passport Office?

Complaints & Reviews

PASSPORT and POLICE INQUIRY

My son applied for a renewal ( say fresh) of passport expiring in APRIL 2011, through SUVIDHA KENDAR ( DC ) LUDHIANA ( Punjab).
Application No. --... CHD- Z075577 - 2010
Applicant Name ---------------... NAVKENDAR SINGH JASSAL
s/o Dr. Paramjeet Singh
282- B,
Rajguru Nagar,
LUDHIANA ( Punjab) 141012

Submitted at Ludhiana ----- 06/08/2010 ( Suvidha Kendar Ludhiana )
Sent to RPO Chandigarh -- 10/09/2010
( from Ludhiana)

CHD Application Date ------ 21/09/2010
Status on www.passport.chd.nic.in -------- POLICE INQUIRY NOT RECEIVED
( as on 07/10/2010 )
I inquired from concerned Police Station ( Sarabha Nagar Ludhiana) and SSP Ludhiana Single window Passport window --- They say that we have not received file from Chandigarh for inquiry.
Sir, I request you -- As my son passport was expiering in APRIL 2011, so if inquiry is necessary as there no change of residence of Passport holder.
If necessary, then send file for Police Inquiry to SSP Ludhiana
If not required then PLEASE SEND THE PASSPORT . and inform me at [protected]@gmail.com

Dr Paramjeet Singh father NAVKENDAR SINGH
File No. --CHD - Z [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• Ba
    balwinder Oct 25, 2010

Hello Dear Sir /mam

i Balwinder Singh S/O Mukhtiar Singh V.P.O. Haryau Khurd Teh Samana Distt Patiala Pin Code147105 Mob :+9855043700

Sir i am online pasport apply karan ha but ho nahi rahe
    jaduo Chandigahg phone te gal koi ve nahi sunda ji plz

File Reference number is either wrong or Information NOT available

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Anusha; I am currently residing in Tenali, Guntur (D.T).
I have applied for my passport on 23-June-2010 in Passport office Guntur. Police verification is completed. But I am not able to view any information in the Passport website. It always says, "File Reference number is either wrong or Information NOT available".
I am trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email also to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me.

Please update me about the status of my passport. It is quite urgent. The details of the passport is given below:-

Name:- Anusha P
file no:- Z507682
key :- [protected]
Date of submission:- 23-June-2010
Current Status:- 'File Reference Number (HYD-Z507682-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available'

Thanks n Regards,
Egarly waiting for your Help on this
------------------------------------
Anusha P,
Tenali.

• Sy
    SYED NAZEER BASHA Jun 04, 2011

DEAR SIR,
    HOW ARE YOU DOING SIR FINE.
    SIR IAM SYED NAZEER IAM WORKING IN DUBAI AS A SALES EXECUTIVE .
    I WANT TO BRING MY FAMILY TO DUBAI BUT PASSPORT NOT AT COME.
    FILE NO-Z706269, RIZWANA SYED AND MY MOTHER Z706268 SHAHINA SYED.
    AND Z706267 JAHEER SYED.
    WE APPLY BEFORE 6 MONTHS BUT NOT AT GET PLEASE SEND TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    THANKS & BEST REGURDS
    SYED NAZEER

i don't get my tatkal passport

Dear Sir,

I Hitesh vadera, application no. JPR A035536 10, had applied for a fresh passport in Tatkal quota on 31st August, 2010. But I haven't received yet my passport. On 2nd September It was showing on the status page that your passport was ready on 02/09/2010. But after I had opened the status page but was showing nothing. It is now almost 10 days i havn't received the passport. It is an urgent request that please check the passport status and let me know when are you dispatching. I had applied on urgent basis. let me know the status. and update it on the passport website. So I can have a look at it.

Please do the needful.

Many thanks and regards,

Hitesh Vadera
Application No. JPR A035536 10.
Date of birth : 18th January 1989

delay in passport despatch.

I've applied for passport on 07-05-2010 which should be issued by Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad...

Passport not received- application number - JPRA03046710

Dear All,

I had applied for Tatkaal passport Scheme to get passport in 7 days on 26th -07-2010. However i have not received the passport yet after 24 days. ater on 9th of Aug I received a letter from passport office jaipur stating that I should furnish an affidavit to obtain separate passport . I have submitted the said affidavit on 12.08.2010 but the status on the jaipur passport office web site showing nothing I am constantly trying to contact over phone also but no body his repplying. I have also written a mail to RPO but no response so far. . Please suggest what to do. File refrence no. JPRA03046710

I did following steps to know the status however i am unable to get any update so far.

1- I went two times to passport office but there were huge line 1000 people and there were only one window to handle all query and they are unable to solve the query of 80 % of population. If there are so many people then why there is only one window to handle all query. The face is that 70 % people are coming from other part of rajasthan.
2.Why the people in the office are not answering the Phone, Email and Fax?
3.Why the status of passport is not update on site ?, if this is update on site on timely basis then this will reduce the population of people coming there for query.
4. Why the Officer are not able to verify all the document required for the passport on 1st time when this is their responsibility to verify all the document on 1st time. They usualy send letter stating to furnish some other document. This reduces the efficiency of department and also give trouble to applicant.

I request you to assist Jaipur passport office to make them more transparante, efficient and corruption less department. Currently the corruption in this office on peak. Please take necessary steps to stop corruption and make them more efficient.

Because of this delay i lost my job. But now i would like you to assist people like us so that this can be avoided in future.

Waiting for your reply ..

Anant Kumar Sharma

• Go
    gopal sukhlecha Aug 15, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I had requested for renewal of my passport no. A 9648681 sent to Jaipur passport office along with
    application in perscribed form complete in all respect with DD of Rs. 1000/- through
    speed post receipt no.ER097477847 IN on dt.17-06-2011.Till date I have not received
    new passport.

[email protected]

• Go
    gopal sukhlecha Aug 15, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I had requested for renewal of my passport no. B 5670074 sent to Jaipur passport office along with
    speed post receipt no.ER097477855 IN on dt.17-06-2011.Till date I have not received
    new passport.

[email protected]

• Ni
    Nishant lila Aug 25, 2012

Dear Verama ji

I Applied for passport on 5-11-2011, FILE No. is W292971, all the formalities and documents are properly done. Even police report had sent from here on 29-11-11 but yet now I didn't receive any information from your department why my passport has not been dispatched or whats the matter. In current status it is showing that "Police report not received".

Kindly check what is the matter.

Nishant lila

Passport not received

Hi
I have submitted my application for passport mid of June, 2010. And both of my police enquiries have been done.
I am doing a government job. I really need my passport because I have myneice's wedding to attend in New Zealand.
My passport status still says police enquiry not received.
Please let me know when I will get my passport. I have made several rounds at the passport office.
reference number/ file number is - LKOG000937
Please get back to me on this or [protected]@gmail.com
I don't understand why you people are doing this.
please try to understand the situation.

• As
    ASHOK KUMAR SRIVASTAVA Nov 28, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have submitted my application for passport 30.09.2010 and both of my police enquiries have been done.
    My passport status still says police report has not been received.
    Please let me know when I will get my passport. Reference number/ file number is - LKOA16673010.
    Kindly do the needful.
    Please get back to me on this mail id: [email protected]

not yet receive passport

Grievance Reference No : A01234610-CBE / 30 Jul 2010

File Ref.Number : A01234610
Applicant's Name : MANIRAJ GANESAN
Application Date : 04/15/2010
City : CBE
Status : Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

GRIEVANCE : hello sir. i have applied my application on 15-4-10 in takkhal schem and payed the amount of 2500 in cash.
and the police also had verified on 26 of june 2010.
but till now i have not received my passport.
i don't know the reason for it.
if it takkhal schem means the passport will be received with in seven day.
but in my case it nearlly four months.
i want the reason for it.
and when it will be received.
so please do the necessary action.

this is the mail i was send the passport office. but till now there was no reply or responce. so please do the necceary action.

Suraj Parkash Jun 03, 2016

This is to bring to your kind notice that passoort regional office at Pitam Pura Delhi refuses to accept cash as application fee and insist for Bank Draft only. We came to know this only when all the documents were checked and cash was to be deposited.

How can the department prefer/insist Bank Draft as compared to Cash? Why should a consumer go to Bank for getting draft for such small amount like Rs.1000/- or Rs.600/-?. The department has right to refuse to accept cheque because the cheque may be dishonoured, but if the cash is tendered it must not be refused.

issuing of passport dealy

my self madanmohanreddy.chenchani.
I applied passport on 17-03-2010 in normal and police verification deatails
sent on 11-04-2010 and acknowledgement num: 24/SB/PP/ATP and
1766/SB/PP/ATP and Srno:7 from anantapur SP Office but I did not receive any passport still now. due to the dealy i lost my job oppertunity in malesiya. I met passport officer 1 time on june 1st and
I met DPO on 15, 16 and 17 on jun.

what should i do for getting passport or can i forget about US offors.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Madanmohanreddy.C
S/O Basireddy.C
Darsimala (V), (P)
Dharmavaram (M)
Anantapur (Dist)

delay in renewal of passport

Applied for renewal of passport about 4 months back. Police took more than 3 months for verification, that too after knocking the door of enquiry counter.

File ref. HYDL00120110

finally police verified and hope must have submitted the report ( I have no access to this information)

prior to police verification, status was appearing as sent for police verification.

presently status says, not known about this reference. ???

wondering what could be the reason .

Interestingly, lot of brokers are there outside Hyderabad Passport office, who welcome people like me. they promise to do the needful at some cost.

Sudha Madhuri Jupudi Dec 02, 2010

To,

Shri Srinivas Gotru, I.F.S
    Regional Passport Officer
    Regional Passport Office,
    Kummaraguda,
    Secunderabad- 500 003.

Dear Sir,

Sub: Enquiry of file No. HYD-F028278-10, HYD-F028277-10 Application Date : 03-09-2010

This is in reference to the above subject, which is in regard to application for a passport renewal.

The passport applicants are my parent named Jupudi Vara Parasada Rao and Marcy haney grace Kamal Bai.

The passport applicants are my parents Jupudi vara Prasada Rao and Haney grace kamala bai.

They have planned travel to HOly Land next month( Jnauary 2011). The Police enquiry also done but still they have not yet got their passprts.

Can you please help them.because they can not wait for next year as they are growing older.

I will be grateful for any assistance in this matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Sudha Madhuri Jupudi.

• Dr
    Dr.M.Reddy Feb 02, 2011

One of the worst model of Government office of independent India is Regional Passport Office at Hyderabad. Legth of que, crowd of broakers, behaviour of officials will show the picture of hell.The all enquiry tele phone numbers more than 5 displayed in front always unattended at any time.SMS sent for status of enquiry never responded back.Status of Application in web site will not give relevent status to public of India.Letters written to applicants by RPO will deliver after unusual delay.Letters recieved from RPO Hyderabd will always like throwing stone which will not give detail clarification but make responsible others and finally put applicant in trouble.Over all RPO Hyderabad is working in Nizams age and against educated people and troubling passportaspirants who have a dream to go abroad.No wonder one day people make a violent massive move against this evil office.

Delay of Dispatching Passport

Applicant's Name: GANGAMMA VANAMALA
File Reference No: HYD-Z800708-10
Applicant's Date of Birth: 18-01-1960
APPLICATION DATE: 10-02-2010.

I have applied for new passport on 10-02-2010 through District Passport collection centre, KADAPA, AP.
And after that Police verification was completed immediately after one week of my application date.

I have been monitoring online status and status didn't change since 2 months and still the same message saying like ' It is to regret due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.'

I need my passport to visit USA for my daughter first childbirth.
So, please I would request you to consider this as my Kindly request and I would appreciate if you can release the passport as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully

ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.

• Ab
    abdulbasithva Aug 05, 2010

Respected Sir,
    I have applied for my wife's passport inOct-09, Police verification done in Dec-09, I have visited the Passport off 3 times, again a Police verification of my wife, s Resi done in Bang in July-10. The status in the web page not changed yet.Please look in to the matter & kindly arrange to provide the Passport asap.

Abdul Basith(00971507663095) Dubai

Applicant's Name: CHINNA CHENDRAYUDU VANAMALA
File Reference No: HYD-Z800707-10
Applicant's Date of Birth: 22-03-1956
APPLICATION DATE: 10-02-2010.

I need my passport to visit USA for my daughter first childbirth.

Your Faithfully

Applicant's Name: K. Vinodini
    File Reference No: HYDZ85182410
    Applicant's Date of Birth: 28/08/1987
    APPLICATION DATE: 09/11/2010

I have applied for new passport on 09/11/10 through District Passport collection centre, Chittoor, AP.
    And after that Police verification was completed immediately after one month of my application date.

Please let me know the passport status.

• To
    touchme.onmail Jul 09, 2011

dear sir
    i had apply my passport but the sms says annuxere I is required iam sending register post on 07/07/2011. but the status is same.please find the document please dispatch my passport as soon as possible
    file no HYDA03981411

FILE NO HYDA03981411
    KEY NO 6503981411
    DATE 06-06-2011
    NAME DASARI SANKAR
    I AM SENDING MY ANNEXURE I WITH SIGN FOR FRESH DOCUMENT AND ALSO I AM SENDING DOCUMENT TO REGISTER POST ON 07-07-2011 NO IS :A 7258 PLEASE FIND THE DOCUMENT AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks&Regards

Name:AFREEN AFSHAN
    Application Date :05/05/2011
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 21-04-1987
    My name is AFREEN AFSHAN .My application file no is HYD-Z052355-11
    i have applied my pp on MAY 9th 2011. my police enquiry is also completed . Last 2 months before application status shown online 14th june is pp delivery date.But i did not get my pp yet.So you please check and grant me my pp.
    Would u kindly help us.
    A line in reply is highly appriciated.

Passport Status

Hi Sir
My name is Srinivas. My wife has applied her passport on 24th February 2010 with the File Reference Number as "Z700806". The status of this currently showing as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time". This status was there from May 31st 2010. After 31st May the status in the site is updated two times, but my wife passport status not changed She has to travel by this month end. Could you please let me know when can i expect the passport will be despatchedHer Details

File Reference Key : Z700806
Application Date : 24-02-2010

Regards
Srinivas

passport delay

respected sir/mam
my brother in law had submitted passport application on 17-02-2010 with file No. CHD-F-[protected].The passport status enquiry shows a delay in despatch of his passport from the last one month.Kindly look into the matter.
thanks
yours sincerely
renuka aggarwal
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ga
    Gaganrangi Aug 07, 2013

Sir/ madam my brother applied for passport in 2012 almost 7-8 months ago now.we are not getting any response his file number is CH4060394033312.plz check wts going on and reply me at [email protected] thx

Taking forever to renew the passport

Dear sir,

I, Hiranmayi Marupaka would like to get to your notice that my father who has applied for renewal only becoz his pages were exhausted for the immigration is not being issued even after 3 months.

Im not sure how many of the above complaints have been answered or resolved.

But with real hope Im writing to you.

The real problem is, I have delivered a baby boy in feb and Im waiting for the passport so that we could celebrate the new arrival. Sir, its already 4 months and Im still waiting for my family reunion.

Please if you consider the requests in this forum, I beg you to look into the matter and take a initiative as soon as possible.

Sir, I would also like to get to your notice that it took 2 complete months to felicitate the information that they required.

File reference number : d001608

Hyderabad.

And as you can see that my father has been a frequent flier and he should not be tortured such a way. He was s govt servant too. all the inquiries are cleared, I dont know what is topping them from issuing a passport.

too late to release passport

Application Date :12/10/2009 Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of...

Passport Not Recieved

Subject: Passport Not Received | File Number: B000717 | Date of Application 19th Feb’10 | RPO : New Delhi

This is in regards to the passport application of my son Daivya Jain (File No. B000717) applied on 19th Feb’10 and police verification was done on 08th March’10. The status of the application still says “Pending Police Verification”. Its been 20 days since police verification has been done and there is no update on this status.

I would request you to please look into this matter and advice as we need to travel urgently to UK on a work assignment. I had also visited RPO Delhi but they refused to accept the Tatkal application now, can you please advice whom should we consult and meet in order to get this executed early.

Appreciate all your help and kind solicitation in this regards.

Thanks & Many Regards

Mr. Deepak Jain

Delay in issue of Tatkal Passport

Respected Sir,
I am Swati Ghosh, a student from I.I.T Madras and had applied for tatkal passport on 20th Nov 2009. My application number is MATI55775909SR0319 and my file no is A036896/09. I had received my passport on 3rd Dec 2009 but unable to use it because I had to go out of station due to some unavoidable circumstances in December during which I missed my police verification.On contacting the inquiry, I reapplied for police verification on 24th Jan 2010 which was finally done on 9th march 2010. However I still did not get clearance for my passport though I applied under Tatkal scheme.
I have a summer internship in U.S in May 2010 for which I need to apply for Visa and I urgently require my passport clearance. Kindly assist me in this matter and if required give me an appointment day on which I could personally come and meet you. I hope you understand that my situation is urgent and I cannot miss the internship opportunity. I will be highly obliged for your help. Looking forward to your earliest reply.

Yours sincerely
Swati Ghosh

• Ar
    arun_bmd Apr 04, 2011

I am arun kumar, and my native place is bilara, jodhpur, rajasthan.I am studying in vellore, TN. And i applied my fresh passport application on 6th aug, 2010 from chennai passport office. I want to say that it's been eight month since i applied for my passport and till now i did not get it. i have cross checked that my post police verification has been done already and my file has been sent to passport office, jaipur on 28th dec, 2010 from jodhpur.
    i need my passport as soon as possible. there are some refferences

ref: 1. file no.- MASB02517410
    2.year of application 2010 (6th aug, 2010)
    3.RPO, chennai
    4.post police verification has been done and file has been sent to passport office, jaipur on 28th dec, 2011 from jodhpur office (despatch no. 12991)

• Vs

To
    The Regional Passport Officer,
    Shastri Bhavan, Chennai

Respected sir,

I am residing in the above address. When I was traveling by bus from

Puzhuthivakkam to saidapet I found my hand bag missing in which I was holding my

passport and my passport No. is H9389682 I have filed a complaint at J1 saidapet Police

station regarding this, this is Kindly for your Information.

Yours Faithfully

V.Sumathi

regarding delay in issue of passport

sir,
i have been applied passport on 17/12/2017, i haven't received passport till now.
file number:hyd-z205456-09
application date:17/12/2017
status showing as it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be delayed in a week's time.
this information is being shown from past 2 months
i would be greatly obliged if you could despatch passport as soon as possible, as i required to travel abroad shortly.

• Re
    Rekha Unni Jun 02, 2010

I had applied for passport in tatkal on 09 feb 2017, police verification was complete but I still did not receive my passport. I submitted my documents twice at passport office and I have submission proof with me.
    File Ref No:F00465310
    City:HYD
    Application Date: 09-Feb-2017

I would like to have my passport dispatch at the earliest.

Regards,
    Rekha Unni

• Mo
    mohammed mahmood hussain Apr 11, 2011

RESPECTED SIR

I M MOHAMMED MAHMOOD HUSSAIN S/O LATE MOHAMMED ILYAS HUSSAIN
    File Reference Number : HYD-H003048-11
    Application Date : 28-01-2017
    STATUS :Police Report has not been received.
    I HAVE APPLIED ON 28-01-2017 & TILL THE DATE OF 11 -04-2017 ITS BEEN 74 DAYS HAVE BEEN OUR TILL NOW I HAVE NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED THE POLICE ENQUIRY .ITS BEEN SO LONG MY VISA IS IN MY HAND BUT BUT PASSPORT IS NOT IN MY HAND .I REQUEST TO THE TOP OFFICIAL OF REGIONAL OFFICE PLEASE DO NEED FUL FOR ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS AN HUMBLE REQUEST

• Na
    Nadiya Imran Jul 27, 2011

I have applied for renewal of my Passport on 14.10.2017. Police verification was done on 31.12.2017 but the passport has not been issued till date. The status box on the RPO website is EMPTY for last 3 months.

The dispatch details of Police Verification Report is as under :
    File No : F 032775
    S.B.No : RWF 82815
    Outward No : 80
    Serial No : 21
    Date of Dispatch : 12.01.2017

Hence, I request you to kindly issue my passport at the earliest as I have to travel abroad next month.

Please do the needful and despatch my Passport urgently.

SHAHEDA BEGUM

SURENDRA REDDY BOMMAVARAM Aug 01, 2011

Dear sir,
    i have been applied passport on 14/12/2017, i haven't received passport till now.
    Name:SURENDRA REDDY BOMMAVARAM

Surendra Reddy.B
    ph no:9963565655

SURENDRA REDDY BOMMAVARAM Aug 01, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I have been applied passport on 14/12/2017, I haven't received passport till now.
    Name: SURENDRA REDDY BOMMAVARAM
    file number: hyd-A377352 -10
    application date: 14/12/2017
    Date of Birth: 22/08/1988
    status showing as it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.
    This information is being shown from past 2 months
    i would be greatly obliged if you could dispatch passport as soon as possible, as i required to travel abroad shortly.

Surendra Reddy.B
    ph no: 9963565655

• Kh
    khajamohiuddin Oct 16, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I Mohammed Khaja Mohiuddin, I have applied for the passport on 13th June 2017 under General. The Acknowledgement says the dispatch date as 22nd Aug 2017. after few day again i check passport status they showing " it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.
    When we went to Regional Passport for status enquiry, the enquiry staff has not been responsive. The passport status is last updated on 23rd September 2017.
    Even I have sent SMS and also tried calling to the numbers provided in the official website but there are no responses.
    Hence, request to resolve this issue at the earliest.
    Details:
    Name: MOHAMMED KHAJA MOHIUDDIN
    File#: HYDW266786-11
    Application Date: 13-06-2017

• Ra
    rangasai Mar 01, 2012

we applay pasport jan28 in kadapa what was the day of enquary

Excess delay in the issuing of passport

Respected sir,

I would like to bring at your kind notice that I have applied for the passport on 25th Feb 2008 from the Regional Passport Office, Chennai and my file refrence no. is A009952.
I am a resident of Uttar Pradesh and had gone to Chennai for pursuing my B.Tech Degree in 2004. I got the campus selection in L&T Infotech company in 2007. The company asked me to get a passport before joining and I have applied for the same from Chennai while studying there in my last semester in 2008 . Our joining was postponed due to the recession in the market.Now on 23rd of Feb 2010 I got the joining at Mysore in the company, and they are asking for my passport within 15 days. But I am unable to do that because of the Passport Office's irresponsibility. I had given two complaints to the Chennai RPO through mail and post office, but invain. Again, whenever I went to Chennai I have met with the officers there and they asked me to submit the documents needed for issuing passport. As per the instructions given by RPO, Chennai I had submitted all the documents there. I would like to mention the documents clearly here too-

i) Ration card Xerox of Uttar Pradesh
ii)Driving licence issued from Uttar Pradesh
iii)Residential certificate issued by Tehsil, from Uttar Pradesh
iv)Ration card of the house owner where I was residing during my college days including the Temporary address certificate issued by the college.
v)My college ID xerox etc.
But till now the same status of having deficiency in the documents submitted on the internet enquiry site of RPO, Chennai is displaying. My Police verification from Chennai is over in the Chennai itself in 2008 April or May month. Now the documents were perhaps sent to Luckow RPO for enquiry to my permanent address and I think there the problem started as they have not given the proper response. Because at my permanent address I have not been to the Police verification and why it has not been done I don't know. Well all this is my idea but I am sorry to say this whole proces should be verified by the department itself and I should be issued the passport. I am writing this mail to you with a great hope. I think you can understand the depth of the problem and help me in this critical situation. As of now I am in my probation period in the company and have no time to go to Chennai.
So if its possible to send the passport at my permanent address i.e within 15 days, please send it there or else just send at the address mentioned in the application, I will try to manage.
With regards,
Uttar Pradesh
PIN-233001

• Ss
    S.SUNDAR Oct 01, 2014

THE COMPLAINT LODGED WITH RPO, CHENNAI HAS NOT RECEIVE ANY PROPER ACTION THOUGH IT IS MORE THAN 8 MONTHS AFTER CONTACTING THE OFFICE WITH ALL THE REQUISITE DOCUMENTRY EVIDENCES.COULD YOU ATLEAST DELIVER YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTIES NOW.NEVERTHLESS JUSTICE DELAYED IS BETTER THAN THE JUSTICE DENIED FOREVER.THIS HAS REFERENCE TO PASSPORT NO K4617740 DT 09/02/2012.

• Sh
    Shabana0509 Dec 09, 2014

Sir,

My husband MOINUDDIN MOHAMMED son of Tajuddin Mohammed, with date of birth 27.12.1986 and passport number H1350529 has been issued by you. He resides at D.No.74/17, Azuddin khan street, Triplicane, Chennai 600005.

As he committed domestic violence against me, I filed a case against him and his family members before the Judicial Magistrate Court No.1 at Namakkal in D.V.C 498a No.5/2014.

In order to escape from the above case, the said MOINUDDIN MOHAMMED is now taking steps to leave the country by using his passport. Hence I hereby request you to impound the passport no.H1350529 of MOINUDDIN MOHAMMED till the disposal of the above case as you alone have been empowered under the Passport Act to impound passports issued by you.

Yours sincerely
    SHABANA
    W/o . MOINUDDIN MOHAMMED,
    B1 Quarters,
    DIET,
    NAMAKKAL - 637001
    +91 9008990150

Delay in Passport

I have submit the renewal of passport request in Karachi Passport office on Feb 18, 2010, the request was for ordinary passport and I was told that delivery period is about 35 to 45 working days, I don’t know why it is taking so much time but now for some reason I need my passport urgently so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently???

I will be very thankful

• Mu
    Muhammad Danish Mar 01, 2010

I have submit the new passport request in Karachi Passport office (Sadar Branch) on 26th of January 2010, the request was for ordinary passport.
    Please note that I need my passport urgently due to umrah perform so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently?

Muhammad Danish

• He
    heckno Apr 12, 2010

hi, you guys can give a bribe of Rs.3000/- to any damn pig working in the passport office, u'll get your passport in time.

Cheers

• Sh
    Shim901 Mar 29, 2011

I dont know what is going on? Why cant they fix this damn machine, I went to the saddar office they said it still take another 20 days??????? I need my passport its urgent, I have my mom waiting and I cant wait anymore, she is very sick, please someone help us get our passport !!

• Fa
    FARAH AHMED Apr 10, 2011

MERE BHAIYO AAP KO PATA NAHY KYA YE PAKISTAN HAI. MERE PASPORT KA PROBLEM ORDNRY SUBMIT KARVAYA THA 21 FEB 2011 OR AB MUJHE PASPORT CHAHYE. 10000 MEIN AIK PASPORT OFICER SE BAAT HUI HAI 4 DIN KA TIME DIA HAI . AB DEKHO AAP SUB DUA KARO MUJHE BOHAT ZARURAT HAI PASPORT KI. THANKS

• Qa
    Qamar uz zaman Apr 13, 2011

keya pakistan ma passport mil phe jata ha 1month and 10day ho choka ha milna ka pata he ni

• Mr