Rush My Passport Logo

Rush My Passport

Having problems with Rush My Passport?

Rush My Passport Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rush My Passport Customer Service. Initial Rush My Passport complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rush My Passport above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rush My Passport. Discuss the issues you have had with Rush My Passport and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rush My Passport Complaints & Reviews

Nov 26, 2020

Rush My Passport — Passport service

Liars! Scammers, terrible service, and if they even answer the phone all - they hang up on you. I paid them...

Rush My PassportI simply want to know the status of my passport renewal

Three months ago I paid this service to rush my passport renewal. That payment and the official government payment were taking from my personal account at that time. I have repeatedly tried to contact this service by phone and using the online chat service. Neither has provided any responsive. These phone and chat sites are the worst I have ever seen. Ask any question you like and it will return the identical worthless response.

Rush My Passportpassport expediting

paid for passport services through the rushmypassport website, called first time during published business hours...no answer, called next morning during published business hours...no answer, company never answered their phone for the required link to mail in the forms...so many complaints against this fraudulent organization...wish i had researched prior to paying...all i can do is dispute charges with credit card company

Rush My Passportpassport services

The timeline that I was given to receive my passport was totally incorrect. Several people gave me different timelines and processing directions. I didn't online and then once I completed the application online and they took my money was told they could not process it that I had to go downtown to the government building. My trip was in 3 days. You can imagine how upset I was. They made me feel out a form to request my money back because they in FedEx made a mistake. I completed the form and then they tell me it takes 7 days for the form for me to get MY money back has to be approved. And once it's approved is going to take another 10 days to get my money back. I talked to several people who all told me several things. Five different people gave me five different timelines and five different explanations. They were all incorrect! It's almost like no one there even knows what their own procedure is. I am extremely upset and extremely frustrated and I should not have to ask permission to have my own money back for a mistake that you made! The people that I spoke with almost each and every last one of them handled me very short and dismissive. No one was in pathetic or compassionate understanding. I was dismissed and shooed away at every turn.

Apr 16, 2019

Rush My Passport — passport

Hello sir / maam I'm complaining about my passport march 12 after mahuman nko process sa passport nag fil-up...

Rush My Passportpassport assistance service

Terrible. Just terrible. I definitely needed a simple rush job, and it appeared they were good to go with that. In fact, they were great at first. They walked me through the steps in a way that almost made me feel like a little kid, which is great - just to make sure each step was properly followed. When I got to the post office with all the paperwork, it was perfect. So the docs were all sent off properly. But then there was a small snafu that was unrelated to RMP's assistance. RMP let me know about that pretty quickly, and I worked that out within 24 hours and called them back to let them know that it had been corrected. From that point on, they were absolutely worthless. They punted, as if their job was over. They flat out told me that I needed to then talk with the State Department to arrange getting the passport issuance finalized, which was very complicated since RMP was still listed as the recipient (including the address) of the new passport. Because of the snafu, I was dealing with like a 24 hour window so the details were critical. I explained that to no less than 3 RMP agents, and none of them were even interested in doing anything to help. I finally figured out that the "reps" that RMP had assigned to assist in case of a problem were outside agents, like travel agents who were "on call, " and none of them really cared too much. It was pitiful. I ended up just not involving them anymore at all and arranging for the State Department to bypass RMP and send me the passport directly via overnight mail (which cost me ADDITIONAL money over and above the $ I paid RMP) to send it directly to me, so I literally got the passport and then went directly to the airport and had a successful trip. But it was literally no help to RMP. I did all the work. And this may sound crazy, but worst of all, RMP still has not contacted me at all to check in or update me or see if I ever received my passport. They have no idea that I arranged to have the passport redirected to me instead of them, so as far as they know, we are still waiting on the passport being delivered to them for my trip that was supposed to start 2 weeks ago. But no call, no e-mail, nothing from RMP at all. Does THAT sound like good customer service? I would never suggest or recommend that anyone use this service unless (1) you absolutely require your passport within the 2-4 week time frame AND (2) you are absolutely, definitely, certainly know that there is no chance for any blips at all (and I had no idea there would be one!!!). Otherwise, do it on your own. You're far better off - you'll give yourself better customer service and you'll save whatever the cost was, like $170? Wow.

Rush My PassportExpediting Passport

I paid a large amount to get my passport handled. They give you a number to call to get the additional paperwork. Over two days I called 5 times and listened to music for 15 or more minutes. I never got through.

I finally submitted the passport renewal myself and it was fine. I paid $189.00 for nothing and will try to get it back.

They show great reviews but I suspect they are fake.

RushMyPassport.com — No refund so far

I contacted your company because I thought I needed a passport with my changed name after getting married and...

RushMyPassport.comPassport fiasco!

Solicited the services of this company because we discovered that my son's passport expired and he was set to travel out of the country in 2 weeks. I paid the initial fee of $158.90 and was sent a two page check off list of everything needed to get his passport in time to travel. After getting everything together and ready to be processed I was told he would not receive the passport in time (2 weeks) and for a "faster" service I would need to pay an additional $130, which I did. Then we had to find a passport agent that did not have a month long wait to get into see them, which the closest one was 1 hr away, ok... To get this done my son drove the hour... The passport agent charged $25 to review and seal the envelope to send to rushmypassport (Rmp). So here we are 2 days from his travel date and still no passport... My son called and inquired about the status of the passport and was told the us department of state rejected the check for $170 stating it was the wrong amount. 10 minutes after my son called we conveniently received an email stating such... Rushmypassport (Rmp) claimed they just received the letter. Now, for another $10 rmp would cut a check on our behalf to get the passport, but it would not arrive until the day after my son was to leave the country. For all our trouble rmp is supposed to refund me $130 for the "faster" service (i doubt i'll see it) and I got the privilege to be berated by their "solutions representative"so we waisted $158.90 for a bogus service, $25 "sealing charge" mileage, time, and, photos, fedex envelope and flight and hotel expenses. Do not use this service, it is a scam!!

RushMyPassport.comCharged my credit card $200 for a service they never performed!

Beware of this company!! They charged me for a service they did not provide! I ordered online 20 days before my cruise and paid for the 10-12 day service. I was told by the passport agency that I needed to wait until less then 14 days for my appointment. I called rush my passport 12 days before my cruise for their paperwork and was told I needed to pay more money. I immediately told them that I wanted to cancel their services and faxed a cancellation request. I was informed by their company that I only had 3 days to cancel my order and they would not be refunding my money. They refused to refund my money even after filing a bbb.

RushMyPassport.com — Credit card charged for a service I did not use

I found Rush My Passport while researching an expedited passport. I was 20 days away from my cruise and...

RushMyPassport.comPassport expediting service

If international travel is in your future and you need expedited service to obtain or renew your passport, I strongly suggest you consider going directly to the Dept of State or use a vendor OTHER THAN Russmypassport.com - a passport expediting firm that is engaging in shady business practices. THis company is unilaterally changing the terms/conditions of service after payment is made and received; fails to retain records of its conversations with customers who have contracted for their services as well as other appropriate records necessary to discuss the contract, and fails to deliver passports on time as promised. I will miss participating in a group tour because of this firm's wrongful conduct - despite the many phone calls to and assurances from the Customer Services Reps that I would have my passport on time.
                I have complained to my elected officials in Washington, DC.

RushMyPassport.com — Passport

As most people with extremely limited time to obtain a passport, I contacted RushMyPassport.Com based on...

RushMyPassport.comDid not receive passport and could not get refund

Do not. Please do not use this RushMyPassport.com service over the internet. They are nothing but rip-off artists. I needed a passport to go to Greece. I tried for a month to get one from Rush My Passport. Not able to do it and all they wanted to do was to keep charging me more and more and more for each little service because of one delay after another. When I finally gave up and went to Legal Passport, I could not get a refund from RUSH MY PASSPORT. They refused to work with me in a timely manner and they refused to refund the money they charged me in spite of the fact that I was unable to get a passport from them.

Fortunately, I was able to get a passport from Legal Passport in a week and was able to travel to Greece. I am enjoying the beach but am still extremely miffed over the incident with RushMyPassport.com.

The date of the incident: March 18, 2016
                  Client/Order Number: 469482
                  Resolution desired: I would like my $198.80 refunded to my account. I was not given the passport service I paid for and had to go elsewhere to obtain a passport.

I will never recommend anyone use RUSH MY PASSPORT for any reason. Please go somewhere else.

RushMyPassport.comMoney commingling conversion

Rushmypassport.com will lie and cheat you out of your money $250 rush fee and processing fee, and not provide ur passport or any services on the designated day all has agreed. Nobody will call you or text you, no one... An addition they ask you to put a money order or pay with a card in there for the amount of $270 for the actual passport agency - embassy fee. And for any meter you wont use there service. They will hold full amount of rush fee and also commingle - convert embassy fees to there account also!!! So you wont get nothing!!!

All the positive reviews are were posted by employees of the rushmypassport it's very clear to me.

Rush My PassportProcessing and refund

Rush my pas port is a total scam. You do all of the leg work to get your pas port completed. So if you don't have time to go to the post office and process your pas port guess what? You can't get your pas port period! Rush my pas port also does not do refunds! If you don't cancel your order in less the 24 hours you will NEVER see your money again.
                      I went down to the post office months later and they processed my pas-port and had it in my hand in less then 3 weeks.
                      This service is a total rip off!!!

RushMyPassport.comPoor Service

I submitted a rush order for a new passport on March 8 and submitted all documentation the following week. They informed me that they needed additional info which I Fed Ex'd on April 3. I received a confirmation from Fed Ex that the docs were submitted on April 4 and an e-mail from Rush My Passport that my documents were received. I also received a voicemail that my passport was being processed. Today it is April 16, and I still have not received my passport. I called Rush My Passport and the representative stated that they have not received my documents. Their company confirmed receipt themselves!!! My trip is coming soon and I am not happy with the service from Rush My Passport. It's not worth it.

RushMyPassport.com — Fraud

This company is a complete scam. They prey on people in their time of panic and need and then fail to...

RushMyPassport.com — No Service/No Refund

I was supposed to travel for business unexpectedly and needed a passport right away (I had lost mine). I wa...

RushMyPassport.comDid not get the service I paid for

I recently applied for a passport through rushmypassport.com on Thursday 07/01/10. I paid for the 3-4 business day service and now I'm being told that my passport won't be ready until Monday 07/12/10. This service is a complete SCAM! No one and I say No one should use this service. There is no outlet such that allows you to be able to obtain a refund either. So whatever monies you paid for the services you were to receive, you are out of. COMPLETE UTTER SCAM!!!