Having problems with Passport Office?

Complaints & Reviews

passport

Respected Sir,

mrey bahi ne passport ke liyey apply kiya tha.use 16 januray ki date di gai thi...but ab poochney pe koi sahi responce nai diya ja raha.us ne sweden frree education ke liyey apply kerna hey agr time pe passport na mila us ki sari mehnat zaya ho jiyey gi.merey bahi ne 21 december 2009 ko apply kiya tha..kindly app merey bahi aor dosrey students ka mustaqbal taba honey se bachien aor une hadayat jari keren ke as soon as possible passport bana ke deen.

• Ta
    tabish Oct 18, 2010

SALAM SIR:
    I m a student from MAPS Abbottabad.Students from our college s going to represent PAKISTAN is ICSQC NEPAL which is going to held in 1st to 3rd november in NEPAL.Sir fot that i have applied for urgent passpoort on 12 october 2010 and i recieved the reciept tht im going to recieve my passport on 18 OCtober 2010, but sir now they ask me to come after some days sir i have only 10 days in which i have to apply for my visa and other arrrangements for tht conference...Sir kindly asked them to be responsible to their jobs ad shouldn't waste the precious time of students.Its a great oppurtunity for me to attend that conference and if i didn't get my passport on time.Abbottbad passport office will be responsible for that and i ll take an action against them.

• Hi
    hina khan Apr 04, 2011

salam
    sir me ny passport k ley 23 february 2011 ko apply kia tha or delivery date mujy 7 march 2011 milli thi laikin abi tk mujy mera pass port nhi mila puchny pr koi response nhi kia jaa rha ye abbottabad office walon ka kia masla hy plz iss ko hal kejey mujy vesa k ley jald az jald apply krna hy lekin passport mil hi nhi rha plz kuch kejey. plz sir
    i will be very thankful to you...

• uzair jani Apr 25, 2011

passport office abbottabad sy passport na milnay ki mjy jobs oppurtunities ma bohat mishkilat ha. passsport office ka ander passport milnay ka duration 1 mnth bataya gaya tha. lakin ab wo 2 mnths wait karnay ka keh reh ha. what its happenig. ya to hum pagal ha in ki har bat man jaty ha ya to pakistan ma koi b awaz uthanay wala ni raha...

• Um
    Umri1 May 06, 2013

Sir me ny 7jan 2013 ko pasport farm jamha krwaya tha urgent fees k sath aj 7 may ha jb b jata hn wo seedhe trha bat he ni krty kindly ap kuch krein wrna me he kuch krun ga

nakash Sep 17, 2013

sir mian ny pasport k liye apply kiya tha r us main mery name mima nakash ata hia mgr wahan naqash likha gya hai sir plz muj ap ya bata dain k kya ya nam thk ho sakta hia

• Zi
    Zia.Ullah Apr 02, 2015

Dear Sir I am zia.Ullah from dubai sir i apply my doughter Umama zia passport in abbattabad so u issue already tokan but once we are going for receiving so your office staff told that process is not completed sir can u tell me wich process is pending or whats a problum please give me reply becoz my anther doughter school is open she miss class there thank you
    TOKON NO:223
    12001474812

MuhammadKhalid Mughal Feb 29, 2016

پاسپورٹ آفس واے تنگ کرتے ہیں جاہز کام کی رشوت مانگتے ہیں کے پی کے آبیٹ آبا

delay passport

i was apply for new passport on 11 nov 2009 and checked statues on 27 dec on net iwas intimated that your passport will be despatched upto 31 dec and your police record is clear no any verification due but today is 17 jan 2010 i still not received passport however some passport received which was apply after me in genral procedure it is also complaint that telephone given on website are not receiving in office time very bad and delay service

delay passport

Nadeem Akhter Jan 20, 2010

My Name is Nadeem Akhter My File No BPL A023787 Date of Apllication 01-09-2009 My Police verification is clear status show that Your It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.status show last 1 month

Nadeem Akhter Jan 20, 2010

My Name is Nadeem Akhter My File No is BPL A023787 Application Date : 01-09-2009 Date of Birth : 12-05-1987 My police verification is also cleared. But status It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.i dont understand when they dispatch my passport.

Spelling mistake in &Spouse Name& column

Gud evening,

I had received my wife's passport just a couple of days back & had found my name spelt wrongly in the Spouse's column. I 'am sure that in the application the spelling was specified correctly. Kindly advice me on how to go about it since i had to apply for the visa shortly.

My mail ID is : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.

Thx & Rgds,

Arvind

delay in despatch

In have applied for the fresh passport on 04th August 2009 from Kolkata ofice, having key no-[protected] and file no. A 058581 but the passport has not been despatched yet . I checked my status on the passport website but the status shows that it will be despatched within the week time. So Iam requesting to the Indian Passport Office that please despatch my passport soon as all my documents are ok.

Passport expired in 1996 Lost

My name is Rajiv Mohan, s/o Late Sh.Madan Mohan, R/o Budhana Gate, Meerut City, U.P., India. My date of birth is 27.09.1956
My passport was made in 1985 & again renewed in 1991 for Five years & was due to expire in 1996. It has not been used for travel at all. I do not have the number also. Now I need a Passport for travel purposes. Kindly let me know my Passport number to have a new one made. What else is the procedure.My e-mail is- [protected]@gmail.com, my mobile no.is:[protected] & my current address is 271/B, Devpuri (near Sd.Bhagwan singh Dairy), Meerut City.

Passport expired in 1996  Lost

• Li
    liju john.d May 20, 2011

pasport missing through travel agency ( alfahad travels, palayam junction, calicut)

pasport no
    ...6675070
    issued date 07.10.2003...
    place of issue kozhikode
    liju john.d( present adress, S.D cottage, house no 37/1841 c, karaparamba po, kozhikode 10)

Only Agents Allowed !!!

I have been trying to get my wife's passport. For 3 days I get in the line from morning 9:30 and the person on Counter No. 1 does not have time and willingness to help.
The problems he says are -
Address Proof - We have Ration Card and Electricity/Telephone/Corporation Tax bills (all in the name of my father - the head of the family).
The officer says that the Bills should be in her name. How can the bills be in everybody's name in the family.

The Tatkal procedure on the site says either a Verification Certificate (Annexure F) from an Central Govt. officer is required OR any 3 documents from the listed 14 are to be submitted.
We have 4 documents from the list i.e. Ration Card, PAN Card, Driving License and Birth Certificate.
Still the Passport Officer want the Verification Letter.

Do they think that every Indian is a relative of a Class I Central Govt. officer ?

The only option left is to go through an agent to get the work done.

• Bh
    bhupenv Sep 02, 2009

This is India My frd, don't waste time.Get the work done from agent.

old passport not delivered along with new passport

I have applied for a change in passport address on passport no B3313358. I have got a new passport through courier. Along with my new passport I should have got my old passport but I have received passport of somebody else. I went to Passport office in Hyderabad and gave them in written application asking for returning my old passport and handed over the passport of somebody else. I was told that they will search and send back my old passport within 2 weeks time. Its almost 2 months and no response till now on this. Can you please help me on this as my visa processing was kept onhold?

• Ab
    abu.hussainsyed Nov 29, 2010

Hello Sir,

this is Syed Abu Hussain i have applied for fresh passport on 22/07/2017.police verification also done.but i didnt get any updates .
    online status its showing the details "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time " i dont know what to do. can u please help me

MyFile No is :HYD-A365342-10
    My Name: Syed Abu Hussain
    My Email id: [email protected]

• Ar
    arigela siva chaitanya Dec 07, 2011

hi sir,
    i am A.Siva Chaitanya i applied my passport on 27-09-2017.my file no:- w451962. they gave status as Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 22-12-2017. Subject to all documents being in order. but i want to apply for university in abroad so that i need some what early .so what should i do to get early.kindly requesting to help me.I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME.

MY FILE NO :-HYD-W451962.
    MY NAME :- ARIGELA SIVA CHAITANYA.
    MY EMAIL :[email protected]
    MY CONTACT NO :-9491416654.

• Sh
    shaiksameer Apr 23, 2015

Good afternoon sir...
    This is shaik sameer
    sir i applyed for passport on 25-02-2017 in hyderabad with reference file no HY2068320159115 . police enquiry has already done on 4-03-2017, till now i dont have any response. I kindly request you to please send me a mail describing the status of my passport.

thankingyou sir...

regerds
    shaik sameer
    ! Report Spam

PASSPORT APPLICATION

The law is crystal clear that the passport application can be submitted through the representative, while submitting the application he must have his photoidentity. Even i am having the letter from the mea mumbai stating that there are no rules to debar you from the passport office, But while i went to submit the application on 10th July, 2009 with proper authority letter from the applicant regional passport officer MR. V CHOUBEY refuse to give me the signature to submit the application, and insit me to give a letter, the same i gave in person to him, and said will reply, but till date i have not heard anything from him . What is the reason behind it to refuse to sign on application to submit the application, kindly consdier this a grivenace issue and reply me.
With warm regards,

Dharmendra Parekh

• Dh
    dharmendra chandulal parekh Aug 14, 2009

The discrimination attitude by the rpo, even i am having the valid and authentic letter from the rpo mumbai.

No information on urgently required PCC

Dear Sir,

Passport File No. R019031
PCC Request No. CHDR01903109

I renewed my passport in Tatkal scheme.
Policde inquiry did not happen that time.
My "Work Permit" for Spain has got approved, to get my Visa stamped, I need PCC from Passport Office.
I went to Chandigarh personally on 22nd July'09 and submitted request for PCC along with fee Rs. 300 and my original passport.
The person sitting on the counter informed me that, since I go t my passport reissued in Tatkal scheme, I have to get Police Verification done before PCC can be issued.
It is 9th August today and there is no clue of any progress. I need PCC urgently because within one month of my Work Permit approval I have to submit PCC.
I went to local Police Station and SP office, they informed me that, there was no Police Verification received from chandigarh yet.
Need your KIND and URGENT help in this matter, so that, I can get my PCC in time and I can travel ASAP.

Regards,
Adarsh

Passport Renewal/Name Change

I have applied for a Name Change and Extension for my Sons Passport in India.
My son is 5 years old and the Hyderabad Passport office has put up a Police enquiry for him.
In fact i actually kept his original name but deleted the middle names to keep his name short and sweet.

My son has spent 8 months out of the country and the Office is seeking a Police verification from abroad as well.
When i contact the Local police station in abroad they smile and tell me that children less than 9 years do not get any Police clearence/conduct certificate as they are too young to have any character or conduct.
Strange and it happens only in India.

The Passport helplines as listed on their website are never responsive.
There is no proper way to seek information/status about our passport until we go to the office and enquire.
The status they have put up online for the file reference number says-Others.
What "Others" means is something that only the MEA of India should know.

So my Mother goes to the Passport office which has a stinking front side with smell of urine and dust all over.
She has to wait for 3 hours to reach the enquiry counter as it is staffed by only 1 person who has to attend to more than 200 queries everyday.
The counter is just 100 mts away from where the line starts and it is just a small opening which gives more the feel of a Paan dabba than a enquiry counter of Passport Office.

The state of India does not care for its subjects and nor does it respect the Individual of the soceity.
The people are also the same and you can find it all over the place.
Why should unruly Indian 2 & 4 wheelers need a Traffic police when there are signals put up?.
Why there are no over bridges at busy junctions all over the city, forcing people to run across traffic.
This is one reason why India will never shine even if gets huge forex reserves.

Passport Re-issue

Hi,

This is shamshuddin,

Subject : Birth year wrongly printed on my wife's Passport

My wife's actual date of birth is '16-08-1983', but in the passport its printed as '16-08-1985'. which is wrong.

So we had requested to re-issue the passport on [protected]) with correct Birth year, which is mentioned on the given proof of documents.

One more thing when we enquired while applying for re-issue of the passport with passport officer, who collected the re-issue documents they told it will be re-issued within 15 days (Today is 28/07/2009). When we went to Hyderabad passport office they are saying it is sent for Ploice enquiry but when we enquired in SP office no documents sent for enquiry on my wife's name.

Can anyone please guide me howmany days normally it will take to re-issue the passport, if the change is on ' BIRTH YEAR ' and How could be the process ?

Already a mail is sent to passport office, but no response asusual.

-----------Details Below------------

File Reference Number : HYD-M013194-09
Application Date : 06-07-2009
Applicant's Name : REHANA BEGUM SHAIK
Applicant's Date of Birth : 16-08-1985

STATUS : Police Report has not been received.

Delivery of passport urgently in Saudia

My friend named Mr.Mohammed Afzal s/o Abdul Rehman working in saudi arrabia apllyed for new pasport when he visited in Pakistan at 28/06/2007, He paid 2100 and the duration time given to him was 12 days.he waited till 05/08/2007 in pakistan then he fly for suidia because his visit time over, he waited and enquired abt the passport office Bahawalpur till 04/08/2007.His token number was 14 dated 28/06/2009. Now from that period he is in saudi arrabia, now he wanted to visit his family, he approached ur consulate general with the request he applied for MRP at RPO Bahawalpur, he requested to delivery his passport at Parep Jeddah.his application sent to ur Assistant Director (policy) Islamabad via ref.no.02-02-03-Jeddah-2009 dated 24-02-2009, consulate general sent remminder on 04-04-2009 too. but still ther is no response on his application.
Sir.(Director General ) Immigration and passport dept. his family really worried abt his condition, they are suffering here because his family need him here due to Family matter) .
Sir. plz Attention on his application and give order to deliver his passport at jeddah. His all family and himself shell be very greatful to u all consern.

Muhammadali Sep 25, 2010

Dear sir,
    My Name is Muhammad Ali S/o Muhammad Dawood I apply for the passport on 2stember 2010 but my passport did not meet me.
    Please sir, i am much need for my passport. all my family depend upon me and my visia will be expired on 28 stember.
    so plz take interest in this matter. Actually Government is support by us.
    this is my token number 10871044398

Muhammad Abuzar Ghaffari Mar 24, 2011

Dear sir
    My name is Muhammad Abuzar Ghaffari S/O Muhammad Aslam. sir i have apply for the ordinary passport on 15-02-2011. sir i have apply for study visa in London my offer letter has been issued by university and it will be expired in a few days. And the last date in University is 10 April before this i have complete my all procedure. so please sir take interest in this matter. My token number is. 10201664332.

i shall be thankful to you for this kindness

• Re
    Rehan Shahzad Apr 01, 2011

My Name Is Muhammad Rehan s/o Ghulam Mustafa.My complain is my passport cannot recieve.And i complain this is very urgently.My passport for Malaysia.Please do something action for my complain.you check this and send me information on my number 03059096287 or by email [email protected]
    Tokken Number 10401608022

Thanks in advance

• Bi
    bilal mustafa Sep 06, 2011

respected sir, sir attock passport office ki surat e hal bohat kharab ha rishwat aam ha aur bht kharab krty hain please ap in k khilaf koi action lain thank u. sardar tahir naveed, dandi, pindigheb

• Ab
    abubaker siddiq Mar 26, 2013

My Dear sir,
    My Name is Abubaker siddiq S/o Fazal qadir and token number is 10911081391.I apply for the urgent passport renwe.but my passport did not meet me.
    Please sir, i have much need for my passport. my all family depend upon me and my visa is pending.
    Please sir take interest in my matter.

DELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH

MY COUSSON APPLIED FROM JEDDAH TO YOUR OFFICE VIA LETTER NUMBER 02/02/03-JEDDAH/2009 FROM CONSULATE GENERAL...

Delay in Passport issual

I applied for a fresh passport for my new born baby in Bijapur on 16th Dec 2008 through the District Passport...

Passport not Received

sir/madam, i Natwar Choudhary have applied for passport in june 2008 my verification from police is over 2...

delay in issueing the passport

i have applied for the passport in the month of Sept 2007 till date i have not received my passprt.i was asked to visit the passport office and meet passport oofficer, i have visited two times first in the month of april2008 and second time in the month of july 2008 .till date the status on the website is same.ie 'see undersigned in the office on any working day'.

kanika jha

• Di
    Dinesh Tyagi Mar 12, 2009

Please file RTI application to seek the all releavant information (Its very simple like sending letter through speed post with Rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. How to file RTI application, please visit following website
    RTIINDIA.ORG (All details, query, sample forms and)
    RTI.gov.in (What is RTI)
    CIC.gov.in(the major decisions and actions taken)

Delay in passport issue

We have applied the child passport for my sister's daughter in the month of june 2008. police verification also completed within the week of applied date. but we have not yet received the passport. We don't know the file number of the passport, but we know the application number of the passport.

• Pr
    prabhat kumar Oct 17, 2008

We have applied the passport for my sister's daughter in the month of may 2008, now it is shows, It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time. but we have not yet received the passport 2 months from the date of update, at the 1st time before 2 months, it was shows in net that your passport will be dispatch on 28/08/2008. We don't know that what type of circumstances are be going on. it was field on bhubanswar, orissa. it is the best service of orissa passport service, also nobody shall pickup the phone, if in case of urgent.

• Im
    Imtiyaz Nov 24, 2008

I have submitted my passport for renewal 2 months ago but still the status is "pending for police verification". The people who have submitted same day before me & those who submitted next days also verification is done & the passport is going to be dispatched. Please suggest whom to consult. from Hyderabad/

• Ni
    Nishank Kayitha Dec 04, 2008

I had applied for the passport in the region of warangal, andhra pradesh on 22'nd Aug of this year.File no. is z206208, till now i didn't received my passport.Status is showing that police report is clear and your passport will be dispatched by 11-11-2008.I don't know what is the problem.plz tell me on my mobile no.9959875578 why my pasaport was not dispatched.Plz dispatch my passport.

• Pr
    pratap achary Jul 18, 2009

this is K. Pratap achary, I had applied for the passport in the region of place jeypore dist-koraput, orissa. i have applied in feb'2009 and SP office report is clear on 6th june 2009 Ref.2362/6609 and till date i am not received any update of my passport. i don't know what is the problem. please tell me through email ([email protected]) or contact me 09052687826 i am unable to come also because i am staying in hyderabad and i am a physically challenged person.

Please kindly consider my request and do neediful action and please revert back.

Regards

K Pratap achary

• Me
    meraj ahmad Apr 06, 2010

i had applied my passport 2009 of starting from this file no w-371832 .i applied from muzaffarpur post office, bihar.but has been completed one year and my enquiry completed 06/11/2009 dairy no 5152 i request 2 u plz sumit my passport immediatly . i hope that take care my comments submit soon your obedient meraj ahmad

Infant child Passport not received from Lucknow RPO

Hi,

My infant child passport is stuck up in Lucknow passport office.

Lucknow RPO issued passport for my son but they did mistake in parent's name and then we requested to correct and re-issue the passport. After that once they displayed on the internet that passport will be issued on 16th July 2008. It is nearly 2 months, and after repeated email and phone call to Lucknow passport office nothing has been done. All my schedules and commitments are getting affected by a silly mistake from RPO Lucknow.

Could someone please help me by providing information as how this problem can be resolved?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Abhishek.

mahendra singh Nov 24, 2008

Dear,
    sir/madam,
    My name is MAHENDRA SINGH i have to apply my passprot since 11/01/2008

and i have to complete enquary from my thana <police station>, but when i m checking my status via internet then i m finding that my date of birth is wrong so please veryfy my date of birth with my original certificate whitch i have to attatch with my registration form. i m given to u my file no and key no. and date of birth (01/10/1983)

File no.LK 0A 008516 08
    KEY NO. 65008516 08
    NAME : MAHENDRA SINGH S/OF RAM SINGH
    VILL. : SHAHPUR CHARKI
    Post : KALYAN PUR KACHRAULI
    Thana : DATA
    Dist : FATEHPUR U.P.

I hope you would care to send to me an early rply.

non receipt of passport

I submitted application for renewal of my minor daughter's passport on 06.06.2008 File no.M011349. Till date the same is not processed as per the information available due to want of police verification. I am surprised that for a minor passport renewal, the system is not simple & fast. Despite so many tall claims the process is lengthy and if we do not go thru pimps the processing is delayed, it appears.

• Su
    SURJYAKANTA NAIK Aug 16, 2008

i had not found my passport till now my file no is-022384 key no is-6502238407 what is going on which mistake is this wheather passport office or post kindly inform me immediately its now very urgent for me.

• Sh
    shamsher singh Nov 19, 2008

i have applied for passport since 31-10-08 but still nobody came for verification.key no of my application is 9033115308

• Md
    Md.Salim Khan Nov 24, 2008

i have applied for passport since 20-10-08 but still nobody came for verification.key no of my application is 6507949008.I am now in my current address.

naseem azmi nabi rasul khan Sep 06, 2009

I naseem azmi living in saudi arabia, al-dammam, , lost my passport. and the worst part is i don't have my passport no. with me. plz tell me, how can i have the new copy of my lost passport.
    plz let me know, how can i get the new copy of my passport or even if i can get my passport no. from passport office, so that i can submit all the needed documents at nearest office and i can get it back.

Thanx
    Regards,

naseem azmi.

• Te
    tejashri May 24, 2012

i had not got my passport till now.The no isB015855 what is going on which mistake is this wheather passport office or post kindly inform me immediately its now very urgent for me

Passport issue delay

I have applied for a new passport on 14th Dec'07 in Bangalore. As my stay in Bangalore at that time wa...