Regional Passport Office, Hyderabaddelay in passport

Name:sambasiva rao
Father's name: venkateswarlu
File no:z604319
Application date :05/04/2007
Status :please contact rpo to know status

I have undergone the verification at visakhaptnam and my file out wardno as per the vishakaptnam commision office sb section ow no 7914 and reports reached on 07/07/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport as it is very important to me.

• Su
    suman.kamarthapu Mar 28, 2008

File ref. no-z25062907-hyd
    Name:suman kamarthapu
    Application date :02/26/2007

Grievance :sir my name is kamarthapu. suman s/o k. babu my file no is z25062907 I already submit all documents and my second time re-enquiry is also copleted on 20/02/2008. my file out wardno as per the cyberbad commision office sb section ow no 1023 and si no 5 dated on 10/03/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport

Suman kamarthapu
    M no [protected]

• As
    Asma Mar 30, 2008

Dear sir,
    My name is asma sultana, d/o mohd qasim, my file no. is a011194, I applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 6th feb 2008 and also I submitted my pp form (though I have been living in hyderabad since my birth) but still I havent got polce enquiry, I request you to kindle send my file to police enquiry and issue my passport, i'll be really greatful to you.

Asma

kalakuntla venkateshwarrao Apr 03, 2008

Dear sir,
    My name is KALAKUNTLA SWAPNA, W/O KALAKUNTLA VENKATESHWAR RAO, PASSPORT NO.E1187744, my file no. is HYDZ15278808, i applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 11th MAR'08 and also i submitted my pp form at KARIMNAGAR but still i havent got polce enquiry, i request you to kindle send my file to police enquiry and issue my passport, i'll be really greatful to you.

K.SWAPNA

• Pa
    parusharamudu gunaganti Apr 09, 2008

Dear sir I have applied my passport in the month of

Feb. enquiry is also completed but I did not get my

Passport yet. so kindly check my passport.

• Pa
    parusharamudu gunaganti Apr 09, 2008

Dear sir

My name is parusharamudu. my application file no is
    Hydw71041808. I have applied my pp on feb 29. my police enquiry is also completed before 20 days. but I did not get my pp yet. so you please check and grant me my pp

• Bs
    B.shobin sadharajan Apr 12, 2008

Dear sir,

My name is B.Shobin Sadharajan, my file no. is Z-[protected], i did applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 11th feb 2008 at Passport Office, Sangareddy, Dist - Medak. And i was called within 3 days for an police enquiry, i got completed dat succesfully. And its been two months passed, and i havn't received my passport yet. I request you to kindly look into the matter and issue my passport as soon as possible, and i shall be really greatful to you for this concern.

Shobin

• Sr
    sreenivasreddy byka Apr 18, 2008

my name is Sreenivasareddy.byka im applyed passport on vijayawada 31 march. my cupion no- A 301882

kay No - [protected], but i did n't Recieve any call, no verified team(police)..so plz verified them..

Thanks
    Sreenivasareddy

anil Apr 19, 2008

i have not received my passport till now but all procedures are complited

anil Apr 19, 2008

what should i do now

• Gi
    Girish Joshi Apr 23, 2008

Would you please let me know the current enquiry phone numbers for the status of the passport in hyderabad. I am trying for the number 040-[protected], 040-[protected], 040-[protected] and none of them are working to know my status of passport which I have submitted for the re-issue of passport.

venkatesh Apr 28, 2008

Grievance reference no : f03293007-hyd / 28 apr 2008
    file ref. number : f032930 07
    applicant's name : manohar rapally
    application date : 12/14/2007
    city : hyd
    status : please contact rpo to know status

grievance : plssend me early as possible this passport status because already 135 days is over

venkatesh Apr 28, 2008

F 032930 this rf number of mr manohar rapally
    Apply date was 14.12.2007.
    Let me know that what abot this status...

Mallesham Devayya Pendem May 03, 2008

Respected sir, I have applied for pcc for qatar, on 24th april 2008. I have submitted pp copy, ppf, residence proof. now the status report showing others. till date I did not received my pcc, passport. but as per passport office time frame for this service need three days only. sir I need pcc urgently, my recruiting employer asking me to join immediately. kindly look in this matter and release the pcc, and my passport.

Thanking you sir'

Mallesham Devayya Pendem May 03, 2008

Respected sir,
    My name is mallesham devayya pendem. I have applied for pcc on 24 april 2008. my reference no m011123. the styatus report is
    Others. sir as per passport office time frame for this service 3 days only. till today allmost 10 days. but till I did not received.
    Sir my employer asking me to join urgently. kindly look in this, issue of my pcc,
    Thanking you sir,
    Mallesham devayya pendem

KASTURI May 03, 2008

Dear Sir's

It is to bring your kind attention that The Passport Applicants Kasturi Harshini & Sriharini (Ref: W630004 &5), my daughters applied for passport during the first week of December, as on date we have not recvd the passports, reasons not known. the purpose of applying is to calll my daughters to Indonesia, where presently i am working. now the my children holidays are about end, but so far we have not recvd any msg in this regard.

Almost six months back we have applied, but as on date no reply, do not know what is the problem.

Would u kindly help us.

A line in reply is highly appriciated.

K.V.RAMANA
    0062 - [protected]

• Ph
    phani Sudheer Sirigibathina May 10, 2008

kindly check my records old passport no.A6897413 and Renewal request file no.F007270

I have to leave for US on 19.5.2008 and there is no one to look into this matter. Passport not renewed and not sent back to me. How can I proceed to US? When checked with PRO, he said he is helpless.

Wl u pl look into this matter and send passport to my address immediaqtely.

• Sr
    srinivasa Rao Bondalapati May 16, 2008

Respected sir,

My passport no is A6137428 and its date of issue is 1-9-1998 and date of expiry is 31-08-2008.Please let me know the renewel procedure and what documents need to be required and it was issued at Hyderabad, is the renewel must be be done at Hyderabd or other places of India?.please provide necessary information for
    renewel.

Thanks
    srinivas

• Us
    Usha Rani Desu May 16, 2008

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport on January 18th 2008 and my Application No is A004558. Still i haven't received my Passport and its more than 4 months. 15 days back i had given a written complaint also at the Hyderabad Passport office along with the Passport Verification Completion details from commessioners office and i forward mails to the ID that is provided but i didnt get any reply. Because of the delay i missed my oppurtunites to travel abroad also. Please take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

• Mo
    mohammed faizuddin khan May 19, 2008

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport on February 11th 2008 and my file No is W250961. Still i haven't received my Passport and its more than 3 months. Because of the delay i missed my opportunities to travel abroad also. Please take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

Santosh May 19, 2008

Respected SIr,

I am Santosh...i have applied my passport application on Feb23 of 2008...Still i havent received my passport its been 90 days till now..i gave complaint for more than 4 times at the enquiry counter but no action has been taken on it..because of this delay i couldnt apply for my higher studies..I had my poice enquiry on April10th that too i went to police station n took the number of the enquiry officer...Its been more than 3 months...So please..kindly take this issue as a serious issue..and issue my passport as soon as possible..

• Na
    narmada May 20, 2008

My name is Narmada. My application file no is
    HYDW26138608. i have applied my pp on 13th day of feb 2008 . police enquiry is also completed before 40 days . but i did not get my passport yet. so you please check and grant me my passport.

karunakar reddy May 21, 2008

Hi sir,

I have applied for my passport on 18/06/2007. It got verified there and on 06/12/2007 i have subbmi5ed a PP form for second enquiry i trivandrum and even it got verified there in january 2008.They have sent the file on 21/03/2008.Then i went to hyderabad passport office fro ADDALAT they were telling that till now they have not received the file .so please consider my requiest because i need go for higher studies in UK in next month if i miss that my career will spoil so please help me in my proceedings of my passport

my passport details are

NAME: KARUNAKAREDDY MALLAMPATI

FILE NO: A/305320/07

• Sy
    syed ilyas basha May 22, 2008

Dear Shri Bala Bhaskar!
    This is to bring in your kind notice about a application for a new passport for an infant,
    "ANEKHA AYMAN SYEDA" (D/O. Syed Zakariya Basha) submitted from Kurnool on 19th October, 2007. The file Number is W.350286. All the formalities were completed. Despite several reminders Passport is yet to be issued. The status on site shows it to be in transit. Sometime back there was a message on the site expressing regrets for the delay and promising it to be delivered soon. I myself had sent a reminder e-mail two weeks ago and requested for your kind attention in the matter.
    Neither the passport nor any communication in the matter is forthcoming from the Office.
    I request for your kind attention in the matter.
    I sincerely hope, you will direct the concerned staff members to despatch the passport immediately to be delivered at least by 31st May, 2008.
    With regards,
    Hyderabad.

S.ARSHANA BEGUM May 25, 2008

TO, 26.5.2008
    The Passport officer,

sub: passport not received as i got delivered in my home town

Sir,
    I S.ARSHANA BEGUM w/o s.nowhad ali applied for passport in the year 2006. MY native is ANANTAPUR and i am pregnant when i got police enquiry.later when i got delivered that time they issued the passport and iam in my home town.(GUNTAKAL)
    From that time i called up to HYD passport office and ATP office but no response. Now i personaly want to come to HYD. The only thing i want to know is what are the documents i have to bring while coming there and i request you to issue my passport when i personaly meet the office.please mail me about the documents which i have to bring . Thanking you sir your's arshana

kalakuntla venkateshwarrao May 26, 2008

Dear sir, BALA BHASKER, passport officer.
    My name is KALAKUNTLA SWAPNA, W/O KALAKUNTLA VENKATESHWAR RAO, my file no. is HYDZ15278808, i applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 11th MAR'08 and also i submitted my pp form at KARIMNAGAR but still i havent got my passport please issue my passport as possible as early because i have to go 1st week of June'08 my husband is in abrod pls. issue my passport, i'll be really greatful to you.

K.SWAPNA

• Vi
    Vinod Bhaskaran May 28, 2008

Sir,
    I have been trying to use the online registration form to apply for a new passport and this website dosent seem to work. FOr the past 3 days it says " System is under Maintenance, Pls try after sometime".
    Can anyone tell me, if there is any other website other than the below mentioned site?
    (https://passport.gov.in/pms/Information.jsp)

Thanks in advance
    Vinod Bhaskaran.

• Mv
    M.Venkata ramana May 29, 2008

Hi Sir,

My passport is going to expire on 17th june 2008. i want to known what are the documents that i have to submit when applying for re-issue of the passport.Is it necessary to submit all educational and date of birth proofs again or is it sufficient to submit old passport.

Please clarify.

Thanks,
    Ramana

• Mu
    Muralikrishna P May 29, 2008

Sirs, We born in INDIA and we have to face all these pains because our politicians & employees are highly corrupted. Only way to get things done easily is to offer bribes... I m fed up with these Govts & their employees..

• Sy
    syed azher mohiuddin Jun 02, 2008

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport my Application No is Z751078. Still i haven't received my Passport and its more than two months. . Because of the delay i missed my oppurtunites to travel abroad also. Please take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

• Pb
    P.BRAHMAIAH Jun 04, 2008

RESPECTED SIR,

MY SISTER RAMAMAHALAKSHAMMA APPLIED FOR PASS PORT ON 18/4/2008.THE FILE NO IS Z 505182
    DATE 18-04-2008.KEY NO.IS9050518208.
    THE POLICE VERIFICATION WAS ALSO COMPLETED
    ONE MONTH BACK.THE PASSPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SOFAR.THE STATUS OF THE APPLICATIONAFTER VERIFICATION IS ALSO NOT KNOWN.KINDLY CAUSE THE NEED FUL TO GRANT
    PASSPORT TO MY SISTER AT THE EARLIEST FOR WHICH ACT OF KINDNESS I SHALL BE GREAT FUL FOREVER.WITH REGARDS .

• Az
    azam ali Jun 13, 2008

dear sir, i had applied for the passport on 16th april from common service centre pathergati file no hydw26361308.on 10 of may an enquiry officer came to my home and enquired whatever he needs.its almost 2 months of applying for passport.so please kindly take the notice of delay processing of my passport.and take some action of my complaint. :

• Si
    Silpa Jul 04, 2008

Hi Sir,
    I Applied for the Passport on January 23rd jun 2008 and my Application No is W370142 and I am not able to see my application status in web site

Silpa

• Es
    Esmail Mohammad Jul 10, 2008

Sir/Madam,
    I applied for passport in the month of May 2007.But, i didn't get any information from your office.while checking my status it doesn't show anything in that status column.please look at this problem and give the status of this application.

Application No: A060122

• As
    Ashok Vanka Jul 11, 2008

Dear sir,

First of all i would like Appreciate the way you are dealing with the people issues.

This is with ref to my File no : Z604332-07

My greviance is, I applied for my passport on Mar-07. The police verification was done with in 15 days of my application. I am a resident of Chirala (situated in Prakasam Dt.). When the verication is done i was there in my house and followed the procedure required. I am a Correspondance student of MBA with Skkim Manipat University, I used to travell HYD frequently for my exams and weekly classes. Becuse of this the police who has verified mistakenly forwarded my application to passport office by mentioning that I am not staying in the said address. But i am resident of said address from my cahild hood onwards.

The Regional Passport people sent a letter to me saying that you havent mentioned your current address and asked me to respond with a month. But later i moved myself to Bangalore for my job and staying there itself from more than one year. I didnt get a chance to meet the passport people because of my busy schedules.

Can you please suggest me, how do i approach the passport people and get my passport done.

Hoping your response soon.

Ashok.

• Ap
    A.prasanthi Jul 11, 2008

Dear Concern,

I had Submitted my passport on [protected]. My file No. is Z652252 - 08- Hyd. Status enquiry shows that My passport will be dispatched on 10-07-08 today is 11-07-08 on 10-07-08 it is showing the same status. When I can expect my passport.

Kindly do the needful.

Prasanthi.A

VENKATA RAO RAVULA Jul 11, 2008

dear sir
    i venkata rao ravula
    I applied for passport in the month of april 2008 But, i didn;t get still now, actuvaly the dispached date is as u mentioned [protected]
    DETAILS OF MY APPLICATION
    fileno w234590
    dispapch reference no 116/IP/VC/SB/CYB/2008
    SERIAL NO 46
    can u please fallow up my request.and send me as possible as soon
    thanking you
    your 's obidiently
    venkatarao ravula

Sachin Jul 16, 2008

What does the status OTHERS signify?
    I want to know what is pending and how much more time it can take.

sathish kumar Jul 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is sathish kumar Avilineni, I have applied for passport on 29-02-2008. my application number is A353852, police enquiry is not done, i have produced fresh documents and police enquiry is done on june 20th still, i didnt receive the passport, and my status is not updated as police enquiry over.Please look into the issue as early as possible as i have to travel to abroad. Thanks in advance.

Sambasiva Rao.kollepalli Jul 24, 2008

Respected Sir,
    Name:Sambasiva Rao
    Father's Name: venkateswarlu
    File NO:Z604319
    Application Date :05/04/2007
    Status :Please contact RPO to know status

I have undergone the verification at visakhaptnam and MY FILE OUT WARDNO AS PER THE VISHAKAPTNAM COMMISION OFFICE SB SECTION OW NO 7914 AND REPORTS REACHED ON 07/07/2008 SO PLESE CHECK IT AND GRANT ME THE PASSPORT AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

• Ki
    kirankumar Jul 28, 2008

dear sir,
    I Applied for the Passport on June 20th 2008 and my Application No is z551672. still i haven't received my Passport status
    and already competed my police enquirer when i was applied
    still now there was no status information,
    so please take an action serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.