Regional Passport Office, Hyderabaddelay in passport

Name:sambasiva rao
Father's name: venkateswarlu
File no:z604319
Application date :05/04/2007
Status :please contact rpo to know status

I have undergone the verification at visakhaptnam and my file out wardno as per the vishakaptnam commision office sb section ow no 7914 and reports reached on 07/07/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport as it is very important to me.

mouni Nov 28, 2016

dear sir,
    I am s.venkateswara raju...i have completed my police enquiry before 10 days . pass port has been depending upon my job. so please dispatch my pass port .my file no hy5069721163316.

raparthi ashok kumar Mar 25, 2015

Dear sir,
    I Applied Passport For Renewal on 23-02-2015. But Still they are Arising new Objections about Spouse Name. I Got Married on 04-02-1990, At the time of my Marriage, My spouse name was Included in the Passport as Raparthi Premalatha. And Her Name Changed as Raparthi Lalitha after Marriage. My Passport no F3892885 Issued at Hyderaad on 20-06-2005 and In that My Spouse Name as Raparthi Premalatha and going to Expire on 19-06-2015. Now I Have Applied for Renewal of My Passport, And I Want to Change My Spouse Name as Raparthi Lalitha. Your Authority asked no Objection Certificate Because Am a State Government Employ and I Got NOC from My Department and I submitted. Again I Approached Passport Seva Kendra on 24-03-2015 at Niazamabad - 503002 they Raised Another Objection About Spouse Name to submit in Two Newspapers Advertisements and Annexure" E "Affidavit. But I Got My spouse passport No-M2343372 in the Name of Raparthi Lalitha at Nizamabad by PSK. i have submitted my marriage Affidavit and all My Spouse ID Proofs are Aadar, Voter ID and Passport Identificatio of My Spouse.But the Nizamabd PSK are not Accepting All these why? My File no is HY [protected]. Please Suggest Why they Insisting to Bring Advertisement Proof and Annexure E? Please Instruct to Nizamaad PSK to get My Passport as possible as early.
    Thank You!!

• Ne
    newuser16 Aug 02, 2014

Hi Sir/Madam

Is there any use of reporting the complaints here, Please post if any one who got reply or response to your complaint here.

• Pa
    padmakannan May 13, 2014

i have applied for reissue of passport on march 26/03/2014 and my file is MA1077582983714.it is more than 2 months still passport is not recd . the rpo chennai has raised a query whether the passport was issued at hyderabad . pls expedite thematter at the earliest.

SABEEHA BANO MOHAMMED Jan 12, 2013

SABEEHA BANO MOHAMMED residing 9-4-116/13.
    I have applied passport for Haj purpose with file number HY3061614156312, Date of birth 10-05-1967. Applied on 17-10-2012, At that time APO want some affidavit then i resubmit all necessary documents to APO on 21-11-2012. the APO was granted my application and sent it for police verification.
    So far police enquiry not been conducting till date. I enquired at Necklace road police verification cell on 02-01-2013. They have informed me that my application not yet received from Secunderabad office.
    I humble request you to verify where my application is held.
    I am waiting for your favorable reply.
    MOB [protected]

syed mujahid pasha Dec 14, 2012

Syed mujahid pasha
    File no:HYD2061557483912
    Applied in ameerpet passport office branch
    Till now no response

Police verification completed still NO RESPONSE
    Press:AJTAK HINDI CHANNEL PARVEZ FAROOQUI

• Al
    a lakshmaiah Apr 27, 2012

sir i applied passport in anantapur regional passport office in 21-01-2012.i did get police inquiry upto now;;;;
    will u please notify what the problem was.

• As
    asimanusrath Apr 21, 2012

I AM ASIMA NUSRATH AS I SUBMITED MY AND MY 2 DAUGHTER PASSPORT ON DECEMBER 2011 AND AFTER A MONTHS POLICE INQURE IS ALSO OVER I HAVE SUBMITEED ALL MY DOCOUMENTS AND ALSO GO TO PASSPORT ADALTH BUT MY AND MY DAUGTHER PASSPORT HAS NOT COME SO I REQUEST U TO SEND MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

• Va
    vazidvalim Feb 22, 2012

Name:Vazid vali. Mekala
    Father's Name: Masood peera.M
    File NO:W650162
    Application Date :09/12/2010
    Status :Police Report is adverse, a show-cause notice is being sent by Post

Police verification also done .Still now i did not received my passport..i was enquiry with SP OFFICE ANANTPUR they told me they are already sent the reports to Hyderabad passport office and the report File no-109/2011c .Sir i need passport urgently, my Singapore recruiting employer asking me to join immediately.KINDLY look in this matter and release the my passport ASAP.

Mayur Das Nov 15, 2011

Dear sir,
    Please Please Please Help me, its Urgent.

My name is Mayur Das, my file no. is W 608298, i did applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 19/08/2011 at Passport Office.
    Key no :[protected]
    Police verification also done .Still now i did not received my passport.But as per passport office time frame for this service need 1-2 month only.Sir i need passport urgently, my Singapore recruiting employer asking me to join immediately.KINDLY look in this matter and release the my passport ASAP.

Mayur Das Nov 15, 2011

Dear sir,

I already a complaint about this matter... but from this site nobody is responding ...
    Key no :[protected]
    Police verification also done .Still Now i did not received my passport.But as per passport office time frame for this service need 1-2 month only.Sir i need passport urgently, my recruiting employer asking me to join immediately.KINDLY look in this matter and release the my passport ASAP.

• Li
    lingala saikrishna Nov 04, 2011

sir, i have submitted the passport in march 2011 at musheerabad e-seva and i have not yet received the passport
    and till now it has become eight months and so, i request you to kindly check my passport and my passport file no. is HYD H00692311 so kindly issue my passport or if you have any problem please call me [protected]

Mayur Das Oct 19, 2011

Key no :[protected]
    Police verification also done .Now the status report showing OTHERS.Till date i did not received my passport.But as per passport office time frame for this service need 1 month only.Sir i need passport urgently, my recruiting employer asking me to join immediately.KINDLY look in this matter and release the my passport ASAP.

mohammed mujahed Oct 08, 2011

i applied my passport before three months my file number is w267575 why delay my passport my police record has been clear my vide outward number is2043 and my seria number is 12 ok please contact my number [protected] this is my mobile number ok i will wait for your responce

ranigunj123 Oct 04, 2011

HOPE U DISPATCH AS U REALY SAID

• Ve
    venkatasai kotu Sep 22, 2011

Hi sir

I applied for the passport on july 22nd 2011 and my file number is z606821.I status it is showing wrong infromation or information not available.kindly please update the status .It is almost two mnths passed.

• Ka
    kamal sairam Sep 20, 2011

HI Sir,
    This is regarding the passport we applied for my daughter. We applied for passport on 27/07/2011. File Reference No. HYD-C351473-11. One month back police verification also completed. Since Last one month the status showing in the site as " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time". Please intervene and solve it as early. I am staying in abroad, and it is very urgent.
    Regards - kamal

• Mv
    M.V. Giridhar Sep 04, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
    File reference no. : HYD-A021847-11
    Application Date: 29-03-2011
    Applicant's name: VENKATA GIRIDHAR MULAM
    Applicant's date of birth: 04-09-1970

I have applied for passport on 29-04-2011 application o. with the file reference above and after 20 days the police had come to my house for verification since after that i.e., for the last 3 1/2 months to till date [protected]) the information is same as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ". I have to go to Singapore for tourism purpose in the month of October 2011.
    Please speed up the process and issue my passport at an early time.

Thanking you,
    Your's sincerely,
    M.V. Giridhar.

MANGAMMA NAGABATHULA Aug 09, 2011

NAME: MANGAMMA NAGABATHULA, FILE: HYD-A00016-11, AMBEDKAR NAGAR, ESEL, HYDERABAD, AP, WHEN I CHECK WITH ONLINE "PASSPORT STATUS IT TELLS.PASSPORT WILL BE DESPATCH THIS WEEK BUT IT HAS BEEN SINCE JANUARY 4TH WHEN I APPLIED FOR MY FIRST NEW PASSPORT, EVEN THE "POLICE ENQUIERY' CAME UP CLEAN STILL THE "ONLINE ENQUERY STATUS CHECK TELLS...PASSPORT WILL DELAYED WILL DESPATCH THIS WEEK..FROM MONTHS IT SAYS THIS WEEK THIS WEEK.KINDLY TELL WHAT TO DO, KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY BREAD WINNER OF MY POOR FAMILY & I WANT TO GO TO ABROAD FOR DOMESTIC WORK BUT DUE TO NON AVAILABLITY OF PASSPORT I AM LOOSING MY ALL CHANCES.PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE FINEST OPPORTUNITIES FROM ME.I AM A POOR LADY.WORK HARD TO WIN A BREAD OF MY FAMILY.LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT & POSITIVE ANSWER.KINDLY MAIL ME ABOUT IT OR CONTACT ME AT [protected] THANK YOU. YOUR SINCERIALLY:-> MANGAMMA NAGA BUTHULA "PASSPORT APPLICANT.

• Pr
    praveen kumar.v Jul 10, 2011

Hi sir,
    I applied for the passport on March 24, 2011. My file no. is HYD-W251665-11
    My passport verification has been completed in hyderabad around 2 months ago.
    But still I didn't recieved my passport. Please take necessary steps and issue my passport as early as possible.
    I had already missed many opportunities because of not having my passport.
    Please sir issue the passport. Thank you sir.

rashidhussain Jun 18, 2011

Sir,
    My 2nd daughter file number is hyd-c003352 applied on [protected] first the online status showed dispatched, then under process, from last one month the status is showing due to unavoidable circumstances the passport has been delayed and will be dispatched in weeks time so please give us the proper information when will be the passport going to be dispatched as their visa ready kindly request the concern authority to take action and do me favour
    thanking you
    with best regards
    Rashid Hussain

• Ni
    nitish vanaparthy Jun 07, 2011

Sir,
    Pass port File No:HYD-H [protected] Dated 24th February 2011 ( 110 days completed)
    I am Nitish Vanaparthy I have been applied for new poss port through e-seva on 24th February 2011
    the status is shown that police report is clear pass port will dispatch on 18th may 2011
    now it has changed dispatch is delaying for week's
    Sir, I having GRE test on June 2011. please take necessary action and dispatch urgently
    tank you sir,

• Ge
    GEETHANJALI ERRAM May 25, 2011

SIR,
    I HAVE ALSO FACED THE SAME PROBLEM THE PHONES NUMBERS ARE NOT RESPONDING FOR THE OFFICE GOERS THEY THE SHELTER HOPING THAT THEY WILL NOT FACE ANY PROBLEM BUT THEY ARE CHEATED IN SAME WAY BY SAYING THAT THEY DO NOT ABOUT
    MY FILE NO:HYDE00237511 SUBIMTTED ON 01/04/2011, MY NAME IS GEETHANJALI IAM FROM HYDERABAD

• Na
    nasee65 May 25, 2011

dear sir, my name is ABIDA BANU w/o MOHAMMED NASEER. my file no is Z 352038 . i did apply for my fresh passport with my all documents on day 13-12-2010 at passport office at tank bund secundrabad.and i was called with in a day for an police enquiry i got completed succesfully. and its been 6 months passed and i not reacived my passpoprt yet. so i request you to kindly look into the matter and issue my passport as soon as possible and i shall be realy great full to you for this concern yours faith fully abida banu

Satyanarayana Bontu May 23, 2011

Dear Sir,
    This is Satyanarayana Bontu .son of Venkateswararao Bontu . i applyed passport for renual at KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, eSeva office on 07-march-2011. My file number HYD-L002684-11.still not yet completed my police enquery.could you please update my status. i lost onsite opportunitys.

Thanks & Regards
    Satyanarayana Bonthu

mohanakrishna May 21, 2011

Respected Sir,
    I ravali jale File Reference Number : HYD-Z251543-10 i have applied for the passport on 03-09-2010 and its very unfortunate that i have not received my passport yet. The status of my passport says that (PLESAE FURNISH THE PROOF OF STAY AT GIVEN RESIDENCE ADDRESS FOR THE LAST ONE YEAR SUCH AS PHOTO COPY OF RATION CARD OR MRO CERTIFICATE WITH EXACT PERIOD OF STAY OR COPY OF VOTERS IDENTITY CARD OR BANK PASSBOOK COPY WITH ONE YEAR RUNNING ACCOUNT DULY ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER WITH HIS NAME SEAL. its the status from the past 5 months).
    I submitted all the required documents to the concern authority 2 months back still the status of my passport shows same.
    I sincerely request you to please look into this as very earnestly need my passport because as i have to undergo GRE entrance test - i have gone through all the procedures and my police inquiry is over in november itself.My passport file number is HYD-Z251543-10.
    Very much thanking you for all. And with lots of hope that will receive my passport fast.

Yours Faithfully,
    Ravali jale
    Application Date : 03-09-2010
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 31-05-1986
    Bhadrachalam
    khammam (dist)

mohanakrishna May 21, 2011

Respected Sir,
    I vikas thotakuri File Reference Number : HYD-Z103034-10 i have applied for the passport on 15-12-2010 and its very unfortunate that
    i have not received my passport yet. The status of my passport says that due to some unavoidable circumstances it will be dispatched
    in a week's time(this is my status which it says from the past 4 months). I sincerely request you to please look into this as i very
    earnestly need my passport because as i have to undergo GRE entrance test
    - i have gone through all the procedures and my police inquiry is over in december itself.My passport file number is HYD-Z103034-10.

Yours Faithfully,
    Thotakuri Vikas
    Application Date : 15-12-2010
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 22-08-1991
    khammam (dist)

manohar.T May 04, 2011

iam manohar ihave applied passport done police enqire before 6 mothes ago ple send passport my file no hyd w641834
    its immp ple kindly post it

anji reddy kusam Apr 19, 2011

25-02-2011

Mohamed Imtiyaz Apr 17, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mohamed Imtiyaz Working in UAE Dubai, Applied for my Wife Passport SANA BANU on 20th of January, I got the Certificate Attestation and other procedures completed in UAE.Just waiting from Past 3 months to get her Passport, As we are Newly Married and Its the high time that we are staying Away.Even she finished with her Police Enquiry on 10th or 11 of April But still Status shows Police Enquiry has not been received.

Below are the Mentioned Details:-

File Reference Number : HYD-H002093-11
    Applicant NAME:-SANA BANU
    Place Applied--Hyderabad, AP
    Date of Birth--16-11-1991
    Application date:-[protected]
    Police verification date:- 11-04-2011

So please check and grant her Passport at the Earliest.I would be really thankful to the Regional Passport Office. Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    mohamed Imtiyaz

Emaild id:[email protected]

syed sarfaraz Apr 16, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I Syed Sarfaraz has applied for a new passport on 11-01-2011. On 18-02-2011 the police verification has been down. The police verification report has been submitted on 28-02-2011 to RPO. From last 05-04-2011 the status is still showing the (Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 11-04-2011. Subject to all documents being in order ). As, i got visa from UAE, I have to live from india on 28-04-2011. As my visa date has been started. So, I request ur good office to despatch my passport as early as possible.So, Plz Plz Plz... do the needful to me.

THANKING YOU,
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    SYED SARFARAZ.

• Fa
    fariyad ali Apr 04, 2011

My son name is Mohammed Faid Ali sheik 5 months boy, file no:-HYD- C-[protected], APPLIED ON :-19/11/2010, DATE OF BIRTH:-20/9/2010 .i applied fresh passport for him, police inquiry has been completed 3 months back. I and my wife working in Muscat ( Oman).now all ready time over to join her duty( teacher) she is waiting in india for his son faid passport .from her school they are making problem to join soon. How she will come to Muscat to live her son that to milk feeding child. please solve your problem do the needful.

• Pr
    Praveen Chollangi Mar 31, 2011

Name: Praveen Chollangi
    Passport File No: HYDR00213411
    Application Date: 28/03/2011

I have applied for ECNR and Current Address Change on my exiting passport on Feb 28th 2011 and till now there is no progress on the application. Police enquiry is still pending and when i talk to concerned regional police they updated me that they did not receive my applicaton. it means the delay is at Passport office itself. In other cities of india ECNR can be done in 1 single day where as Hyderabad office is taking more that a month. i need the reason why the process in Hyderabad is very slow.

Regards,
    Praveen Chollangi
    Mobile: +91 [protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

chandraiahsubramanyam Mar 25, 2011

dear sir

my name is chandraiahsubramanyam.my application file no is
    HYDWz850021. i have applied my pp on jan 06 . my police enquiry is also completed before 20 days . but i did not get my pp yet. so you please check and grant me my pp

chandraiahsubramanyam Mar 25, 2011

dear sir

my name is Chandraiah subramanyam.my application file no is
    HYDZ850021. i have applied my pp on January 06 . My police enquiry is also completed before 15 days . but i did not get my passport yet. so you please check and grant me my passport.

• Ko
    koteswar Feb 18, 2011

Sir,
    I have applied passport on [protected] I haven't received passport till now

File number : HYD-A369892
    Application dates:[protected]

Status is showing as It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

This information is being shown from past 7 months

I would be greatly obliged if you could dispatch passport as soon as possible, as I required to travel Abroad shortly.

sambh70 Feb 17, 2011

• Sh
    shashi113 Dec 16, 2010

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport on August 27th 2010 in Tatkal and my file No is HYD-F027455-10. Still i haven't received my Passport police enquiry has been done three months back and its more than 3 months. Because of the delay i missed my opportunities to travel abroad also.

Kindly take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

shashi kiran

• Ab
    abu.hussainsyed Nov 29, 2010

Hello Sir,
    I have applied for my passport (now 4 months old) on May 22/07/2010 in tirupati passport office and police enquiry has been done . however i didn't recieve any updates on this till date.When i check the status from site a short messege coming "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" . could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - HYD-A365342-10