paretologic drivercureRefund Reguest

I have email parelogic about their products not being user friendly and I wanted a refund. They sent me a ticket number for my reguest. said it would take 24 hours for a response. that was over a week ago and no response. I sent a second email received same thing and that was 4 days ago. I can not find a phone number and there products do not do what they say.

• Em
    emilyjames Jul 22, 2012

My images I waned back from my Recycle Bin were not restored. All I got were a a bunch of advertisement photos from the internet that my computer stored.. not the ones I needed. I need my refund please.

Matthew Jackson Brown Jun 28, 2011

How do i get my get my money back for the pc health advisor and the xsoft spyware. I think it is way overpriced for what it does when i can get a program that does exactly the same thing for free! How do i get my money back?!

• Ro
    Robert L. Myles Feb 14, 2010

ParetoLogic DriverCure

When agree to your online-only Special. The Single computer $29.97 if checked the box. The

add said now only $ 9.97 but when the charge was posted to credit card it was charge a diffent

amount. This false advertizsing. I want my money refunded to my credit card and cancel my

my account with your company. If have any Questions Please me. My Phone number is

[protected] Thank Yoy

• Tm
    tmcgrp2 May 07, 2009

I recieved a refund after the third email. apparently once you make a complaint you have to follow-up with the response number at their website. I logged in found their response to my complaint request and then emailed them back.

Trish Moore