Complaints & Reviews

Regcure/paretologic pro

I installed Reg Cure in the past and have pareto logic pro installation in my computer. I ran my anti viru...

What a nightmare!

I bought Paretologic protection software and installed it on my PC. The moment I installed it they signed me up for an auto renewal and later they charged me without my notice!
I contacted Paretologic and asked for my money back but they did not reply. So I had to call my bank and block these guys from any further charges. Another problem appeared when I tried to delete Paretologic software from my PC!! I wasn't able to delete all the files! So I also had to uninstall the whole system! Avoid at all costs!

• To
    Tony K Johnson Nov 12, 2016

Pareto Logic worthless, don't waste your money. The scan took so long I had to go away and leave the computer running. When I came back, the scan was finished and - poof - results were gone. I did the scan again, same thing. The third time I sat in front of computer the entire time, after six hours the scan came back. The file I was looking for was there, but it came up as a string of code, not a Word document. No way to reformat into Word. I called Pareto tech support, they never called back. Wasted my money, I will chalk it up as a stupid tax. But don't waste yours!!

PC Health advisor

Nom : RION
Prénom : Valère
valere.[protected]@skynet.be

Objet : subissant une déconnexion permanente d'Internet Explorer, j'ai essayé PC Health advisor en vain : j'ai toujours les mêmes problèmes ; impossible d'utiliser Gmail dans des conditions normales. Le problème est récurrent sur SURFACE PRO alors que sur le PC fixe, je ne rencontre aucun problème. Je souhaiterais annuler la licence PC Health advisor qui ne m'est d'aucune utilité. Merci de m'indiquer comment me faire rembourser de la transaction effectuée ce 28 septembre 2016.

D'avance merci

RegCure Pro

I paid for this service about 10 days ago with a guarenteed 60 day refund police. The system never mad a change to my computer..it ran for over 90 minutes when used...then the site disappeared from my computer. This is not acceptable and I demand a full refund as issued by the company. I have a much more reliable company now that has done what this regcure pro site never did.

Money back claim

My computer has slowed down lately. A have AVG Pro Internet security, which comes up with a Malware detection...

Purchase of RegCure software

I have paid for RegCure Pro software, and it has been downloaded to my computer. The Order number i...

Reg Cure Pro Credit

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your email.

Our records indicate that Order PTLC-U240413-38SEA was refunded on October 29, 2013. The funds should have been returned to a Mastercard. No [protected] E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com

If you have not yet received this refund, we would like to request that you please contact our billing company, SafeCart, for further assistance.

Their toll free number is [protected] and their phone hours are Monday to Friday from 6am to 5pm PST.
Best regards,
Davina
ParetoLogic Customer Support
Renewal Receipt

Hi RonaldEric Ball,
You sent an automatic payment to SafeCart®. Here are the details:
Subtotal: $19.97 USD

Next Payment Due: April 22, 2014
Next Payment Amount: $19.97 USD
Payment Method: MC
Credit Card Number: 522134****3435
To change or cancel your agreement, log in to your SafeCart® account at www.safecart.com/new-login/.
SafeCart® Customer Service

Secure Internet Payment Processing

[protected]@safecart.com | www.safecart.com

USA & Canada (Toll Free): [protected]
UK (Toll Free): [protected]
Europe: +[protected]
Other: [protected] Copyright © 2012 SafeCart ®.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

Joseph P Mitchell Jan 07, 2011

Pareto logic took my money and never gave me a key number to use their down loaded product.

Pareto Rep Jan 10, 2011

Hello Joseph,

Your license key should have been emailed to you after your purchase. Is it possible that the message ended up in your spam folder?

If the email is not there, please contact our support team:

They will be able to look up your order and provide you with your license key.

• Ri
    Richard O.R. Smith Apr 08, 2013

on arriving at the web page none of thelink buttons operate

• Su
    Sukilena Quin Apr 08, 2013

i had a terrible time with these people, switched to COMODO for everything - its fabulous, you wont believe their integrity

SafeCartSupport Dec 14, 2013

Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

Warm regards,

Kristy
    SafeCart Customer Service
    www.SafeCart.com

Jan Nijenhuis Jun 06, 2014

Since a few days I can't get a Internet Connection for Recur Pro updates. All other applications don't have that problem. What do I have to do?

Pareto Rep Jun 06, 2014

Hello Jan

support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to [email protected] and someone will get back to you promptly. If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-877-420-7340 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
    Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards

Laura E.

Paretologic Liaison

software fault no customer service access

purchased RegCure Pro installed and it basically rendered my computer useless, wiped everything, all history, all settings, corrupted all my printers/scanners/anything "attached' to the system - then I did the most stupid thing I could have ever considered, I attempted to contact them via the Support section, it will not recognize my email address therefore it will not allow my issue to be registered with them for resolution, now considering this is the same address they actually sent the software to for the upload that one remains a mystery, anyway you ###, s where I come for our laws protect me against people like you, you will not get my $$, just some abuse along the way and hopefully enough people read this to appreciate your product is crap and you are just thieving mongrels

WRM 13 7 13

Pareto Rep Jul 15, 2013

Hello Bill

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced. ParetoLogic is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to [email protected]com and someone will get back to you promptly. If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-877-420-7340 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards
    Laura E.
    Paretologic Liaison

• Su
    sueknits Feb 27, 2014

This product did clear a lot of issues on my laptop initially. But when I did not renew coverage for budgetary reasons... Poof!... All my originals issues resurfaced. I still had a month left on my subscription but suddenly I was back where I started!

Destructive software

This software destroys Windows by deleting files that are needed to run computer. It does not speed up the...

Virus

When I downloaded the paid softwre it include a Trojan virus that has taken hours to clean up. Now I can't uninstall. Have tried to contact them several times but their phone number always says their office is closed. I can call Bitdefender 24/7 for comparison.
The times I ran their software it seems to create problems with office. I am running Win 7 on Bootcamp.
DO NOT BUT THIS PRODUCT!! TOTAL RIPOFF

• Ka
    Kathy Dawson Aug 02, 2010

Ordered this security online & did not know I already had one for my laptop.Want to cancel my order.

• Brenda* Jul 28, 2012

Why telll the truth when a perfectly good lie will suffice?

• The Lidman Foundation Jul 28, 2012

she's once, twice, four times a brenda

Pareto Rep Jul 30, 2012

Hello,

ParetoLogic's products, including PC Health Advisor, are completely free of all viruses, malware, and other infections. If your PC is infected, we can guarantee that the virus did not come from our websites or software.

With regards to support, we are not able to provide 24/7 telephone support. The best way to reach support is either through our contact form:

Or, please call during business hours.

Automatic Renewal

Unlike if you purchase by credit card, purchasing ParetoLogic via PayPal does NOT give you the option to deselect automatic renewal. So 12 months after buying you get stung for more money. On buying you get 2 emails. The important one with the registration key has a line at the bottom explaining about the automatic renewal and the receipt from SafeCart has more information, provided you read it.

Having paid by PayPal it's impossible to turn off the automatic renewal via SafeCart and no renewal email was received.

It's either a genuine mistake or a con, not sure which, won't be buying from them again.

Pareto Rep Jun 18, 2012

Hi Nigel,

I believe I already responded to your post on Facebook, but I'd like to ensure that readers here have the same information.

Automatic renewals are offered in the sales cart at the time of the initial sale, and can be selected or de-selected there. Prior to the renewal, several emails are also sent to the email address on file to confirm. This email contains links that allow you to cancel immediately.

Our Support team can refund your renewal payment, and ensure that no further renewals are made. You can reach them via our website:

Thank you again.

Joan Rochford Mar 23, 2013

If you wish to cancel the automatic billing with PayPal account, here's how:
    1. log into your PayPal account
    2 Click "profile"
    3. Click "My preapproved payments" under financial information
    4. Select the merchants name or e mail address
    5. Click "cancel" or "cancel automatic billing"

Joan Rochford Mar 23, 2013

corrections
    1 log into your PayPal account
    2 click my profile
    3 click my approved payments
    4 find the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel
    5 select merchants name or e mail address
    6 click cancel or cancel automatic billing

I was charged for a license renewal I did not authorize

I purchase a product from this company about a year ago, when my computer was crashing. It never helped solve the problem. I never authorized another purchase, yet I was charged $19.97 on my credit card. I want a refund since this was an un-authorized charge. I will notify my bank today that this is a fraudulent charge.

Pareto Rep Jan 23, 2012

Hi Hugele,

ParetoLogic customers sign up for our “hands-free” automatic renewal so they don’t have to worry about remembering when their programs are due to expire. The automatic renewal service is offered on the original product purchase page, where it can be included or removed from the overall purchase.

We provide a complete satisfaction guarantee for all our products and services. If you would like to refund a recent automatic renewal purchase, you can certainly do so.

Please visit our support page (http://techsupport.paretologic.com/plsupport/) for assistance. A support representative will be happy to speak with you via phone or email in order to refund the automatic renewal service. Please have your order ID ready, or the email address you provided at the time of purchase.

Pachaka21 Jan 20, 2013

I, too, had this happen, although I asked for a refund last year. So this year, I get charged, without an email saying, hey, I could possibly bounce your account from a charge from a year ago. That is very tacky. A reminder email is a must for a good company!

• Fr
    Francisco bonilla Aug 25, 2016

I am francisco bonilla from mexico, I bought in 2014, and my problems on laptop were worse
    I uninstalled reg cure and no more used pareto productos.
    But this year they charged my Credit card without my authorizatcióI am francisco bonilla from mexico, I bought in 2014, and my problemas on laptop where work e.
    I un instale registrado cure and no more used parto productos.
    But this y era the y cha red my Credit cara wi tho utilizar my autorizatión.
    Explaining this situatión them, is the same not to do.
    Althoug they Know i have not used their system, they said " you have 30 das for your claim"
    Claim something i didnt asked? Something that the y didnt earn?
    Explaining this situación them, is the sabe not to do.
    [email protected]

Cannot stop unauthorized license renewal charge

Paid to register RegCure a year ago but later removed it from my system because of problems it was causing. Today I was sent an email saying they are automatically charging me for a 1 year renewal and the link on email to cancel renewal does not work.

Pareto Rep Jan 09, 2012

Hello,

The automatic renewal service is offered at the time of original purchase, and it can certainly be cancelled if that is your preference.

I'm not certain why your PC is not able to open the cancellation link, but the ParetoLogic support team can assist in cancelling your automatic renewal service:

Support is available via phone or email.

Thank you!

paperdetectives Jan 31, 2012

These scammers of Paretologic also took my money in 2012 with an automatic renewal of PC Health Advisor which I never bought nor authorized. I had only done a onetime purchase of their worthless Regcure quite some time ago. They apparently kept my card details to abuse them. They are also required by law to send you an invoice preceding any renewal, if they think it is due, so you have the option of cancelling before a due date. Just do a chargeback with your card company mentioning 'unauthorized use' and refusal to fix this, file a complaint wi6th the authorities in Canada

fraud

Who gave regcure the athority to take money from my visa account for renewing my account with regcure. Fraud I call it. am looking into it.

• Al
    Alonzo Dec 29, 2008

On Monday 12-29-08 I tried the RegCure PC Optimizer free version, I downloaded and gave it a try. To get it to run it must be registered.
    To register it I was told that I had to pay $29.95 to make it work. I clicked on the register button and not only did the take the $29.90 they took an additional $9.95 more for the paretoLogic privacy controls that I didn't agree to. So I started checked the complaints on both companies and got the phone number of a customer that had been stung just like me. I immediately realized the money was taken out of my Paypal account by Safecart.com of $39.90 with out my authorization. The money came out and I want it back, I am trying to the companies to end this horror.

• To
    Tom Bennett Apr 23, 2009

C-Net said they were the best.
    RegCure offered $10 discount "now only $29.95
    RegCure billed my credit card $39.95
    this is a simple fraud.
    If they will lie about one thing what else will they lie about.

Pareto Rep Nov 25, 2011

Hi Phil,

ParetoLogic customers can sign up for our “hands-free” automatic renewal so they don’t have to worry about remembering when their programs are due to expire. The automatic renewal service was offered on the original RegCure purchase page, where it can be included or removed from the overall purchase.

Please visit our support page http://techsupport.paretologic.com/plsupport/ for assistance. A support representative will be happy to speak with you via phone or email in order to refund the automatic RegCure renewal service. Please have your order ID ready, or the email address you provided at the time of purchase.

Thank you!

Don't buy it!

The program cost more than I expected through not reading the fine print. {my fault] The program runs once or at the most twice & then refuses to run again. Contacting Paretologic 4 times to date brings a quick response & the problem goes away until I try to run it more than once or at the most twice. They are most apologetic & ostenibly helpful but it is not getting fixed! They have also agreed to refund the money if I want. Don't buy it! It is a total waste of money & what to me is more important a total waste of time contacting them.

unable to install a filecue license key https://buy,paretologic.com/downloads/? pid=18&key=[protected]-A4B3A-6E0Fc

Recently downloaded Regcure which I had previosly used to reinstall it, could not make the license number work, Called [protected] and a very helpful lady steered me through the process easily and quickly, I did have a lot of trouble finding the number to call, It should come on the order ??? altogether a good resolution, Thank you Paretologic.

Pareto Rep Mar 24, 2011

Hello Rita,

Please contact our support team for assistance with your FileCure software.

The link above contains our support phone number, chat links, and our ticket submission system. Once you have contacted us, a support representative will be happy to assist in getting your software installed and registered.

Not recognising registry keys

I had to reboot my computer and when I tried to install Anti Spyware and Privacy Controls they would not recognise my registry keys. I tried the support link on the paretologic page but it would not open. I have tried this many times. This is the only part of their site that does not work. I have tried emailing other parts of their website but to no avail. My email address is [protected]@hornbyfrank.wanadoo.co.uk and I would be very grateful if a member of paretologic's tech support could email with a solution. This is not very good after sales service to a customer who has had their products for a number of years. Many thanks.

Pareto Rep Mar 18, 2011

Hello Frank,

Our support page is currently active and online, and I am unsure why you are unable to access it. We will investigate this issue to ensure that it does not occur for other customers.

I have gone ahead and forwarded your email address to our support team, as per your request. They will contact you shortly and will be able to resolve this license key issue.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Does not Work!!!

I installed this product 22nd February 2011, within 45 minutes it screwed up my PC. It takes about 5 or 6 attempts at starting the product before it runs. I immediately requested a refund of my purchase price, so far NO RESPONSE.
I next found that as I had paid by PayPal it had inserted (without requesting or confirmation) 2 re-curring annual billing payment mechanisms into my PayPal account. Anybody using this product BE AWARE of this nice little scam. You may uninstall it but have you cleared out any re-curring payments from your PayPal account???? I'm unsure wether this can be done on a credit card but worth checking anyway.

Pareto Rep Feb 28, 2011

Hi Buddhabaker,

We offer a complete, 60-day satisfaction guarantee, so we'll be happy to assist with any issues that have arisen, or provide a refund if that is your preference.

Can you confirm that you submitted your support request via our official support page:

The link above also has instant chat and a phone number, if you would like to speak to a customer service representative right away.

Regarding automatic renewals, ParetoLogic customers can sign up for our “hands-free” automatic renewal so they don’t have to worry about remembering when their programs are due to expire. The automatic renewal service is offered on the original product purchase page, where it can be included or removed from the overall purchase.

You can cancel automatic renewals at any time, and our customer support representatives will be able to assist with this.

If you would rather cancel it manually, you can do this too.

First, you can create a SafeCart password to access your accounts. (“SafeCart” is ParetoLogic’s payment processor, which is why their website is used for account setup, and appears in the instructions below.)

1) Go to https://www.safecart.com/new-login/
    2) Fill out the form with the details from your original ParetoLogic purchase
    3) Make a secure password
    4) Enter your password again in the "confirm password" box
    5) Click "Create Account"

Now that you have a SafeCart account, you can log in and cancel automatic renewals by following these steps.

1) Go to https://www.safecart.com/login/ and log in using the password you just made
    2) Click "Edit" next to the name of the ParetoLogic program you want to cancel
    3) Click "Unsubscribe" directly above "Product Names"
    4) When the "Are you sure?" warning appears, click “OK”

The product will no longer automatically renew.

Please let me know if you need any assistance, or if you have any questions - PM me any time.

Thanks,

• Ih
    I hate institutions Mar 12, 2011

Hey Kai, the site you listed for tech support does not load up today march 12 and I have been to your website there is no phone number listed to contact you, as a matter of fact thats the only part of the site not working. Of course you must put all you attention to the part of the site selling the product because it works just fine. I must agree the pc health advisor takes for ever to load up, but I am trying to contact you to get a liscense key i paid for. I need assistance and have questions. my email is [email protected] Now ill be sure to update this page on if you actually try to help me out, or if that reply to Buddhabaker was just a ploy to future potential customers, that you actually do perform customer service at your company. Thank you hope to hear from you soon, but not counting on it.

Pareto Rep Mar 14, 2011

Hello,

The ParetoLogic support site does appear to be live:

Are you able to access the site now?

Regardless, I'll pass along your email address so that a representative can follow up with you.

Thanks,

cannot remove popups

ParetoLogic "File Cure" continues to intrude on my computer asking for Renewal when I have no intension to renew this "Product". I have looked through all of the normal ways to delete popups or applications and cannot find a way to DELETE paretologic's file cure.

• Qu
    Quantummmom Apr 13, 2010

My son sent me a video file that I could not open so I looked for a way to open it and came upon the Paretologic File Cure. They act like it is just a free download but when I did not buy it and tried to delete from my programs my e-mail, which I gave them...duh, became unusable. None of my emails will open. What a crock. They act like they will help but only ruin your computer. DO NOT USE THEIR PRODUCTS!!! The blankety blanks have ruined my email that all of my friends and colleagues have. They should be put on every message board to put them out of business!!!

Pareto Rep Jan 31, 2011

Hello Docs,

Please click the link below for instructions on how to uninstall FileCure via the Control Panel:

Should you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance:

Regards,

ParetoLogic

How much of a fraud they are!

I didn't spend any money on this stupid program, thank God!

I dled something for free on the web. I honestly don't even remember why, or even which specific program ..but, since they apparently push computer software I suspect that it was bc I was looking for a decent firewall/anti-virus program(s). I found it to be a useless program taking up space on my computer! After a couple of days I was fed up and, amongst running other maintenance on this infernal machine, I uninstalled it and largely forgot about it.

But, that didn't last very long! Almost immediately I started getting Windows error messages that read something like...

"Error loading C:/ProgramFiles/... ParetoLogic/uuS2/UUS.dll";

...in the following several months I have received, roughly, two hundred of those messages, all of them the same and at about an average of one a day! What I want to know is how do I get rid of these stupid error messages?!!

What program is even trying to access them?? And how do I make it stop!? I suspect that a portion of the program was not uninstalled when I, tried to, uninstall the entire thing and so it lingers on, like some sort of a ghost of its former self. As far as I can tell, it isn't harming my computer in any way, it's just really, ... REALLY, really annoying!!

Anyone that has any idea(s) on how to shed my computer of this insipid little thing, please, respond!

Morpheus

• At
    Atlanta Redbird Oct 14, 2010

I am experiencing the exact same thing. If you find out how to get rid of it, let me know!!!

• Mo
    MorpheusOne Oct 14, 2010

Someone, apparently, from Paretologic responded on here, to this complaint, and posted something that has, so far, seemed to fix the problem. I don't know if you noticed their message but, here it is!

1. Please click Start, then All Programs.
    2. Now go into Accessories and then select System Tools followed by Scheduled Tasks.
    3. Please search the list of Windows Scheduled Tasks entries, and remove any associated with Pareto Update or ParetoLogic Registration.
    4. Right-click these items and select Delete to remove them. This should resolve the issue.

It's only been like two days ... so, 5 seconds after I send this reply to you, Atlanta, I could get the same error message. So, I can't really vouch for the validity or the credibility of this as a solution bc it just hasn't been long enough, and since the resolution came from an apparent representative of Paretologic, well, ...ANYTHING from them, or even from someone saying that they are Paretologic or a representative of them, is questionable to say the least!