Having problems with ParetoLogic?

ParetoLogic Customer Service Contacts

1827 Fort Street
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada - V8R1J6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ParetoLogic Customer Service. Initial ParetoLogic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ParetoLogic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ParetoLogic. Discuss the issues you have had with ParetoLogic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ParetoLogic Complaints & Reviews

ParetoLogicReg cure pro

After I run the program, I have an error message saying the process is incomplete
Also, when I click on "Fix" I have a window popping up demanding that I renew my subscription - but it's not due untel November 2020.
The website is no longer there.
I need problem to be fixed or a refund of remaining 6 month.
Will provide inv cc if required.
J Gagnon

ParetoLogic — Regcure/paretologic pro

I installed Reg Cure in the past and have pareto logic pro installation in my computer. I ran my anti viru...

Speedy PC Pro — Cannot cancel unsubscribe does not work

I uninstalled this 6 Months ago as it was useless, on the invoice were they are automatically billing me, it...

ParetoLogicWhat a nightmare!

I bought Paretologic protection software and installed it on my PC. The moment I installed it they signed me up for an auto renewal and later they charged me without my notice!
    I contacted Paretologic and asked for my money back but they did not reply. So I had to call my bank and block these guys from any further charges. Another problem appeared when I tried to delete Paretologic software from my PC!! I wasn't able to delete all the files! So I also had to uninstall the whole system! Avoid at all costs!

• To
        Tony K Johnson Nov 12, 2016

Pareto Logic worthless, don't waste your money. The scan took so long I had to go away and leave the computer running. When I came back, the scan was finished and - poof - results were gone. I did the scan again, same thing. The third time I sat in front of computer the entire time, after six hours the scan came back. The file I was looking for was there, but it came up as a string of code, not a Word document. No way to reformat into Word. I called Pareto tech support, they never called back. Wasted my money, I will chalk it up as a stupid tax. But don't waste yours!!

Paretologic Inc.PC Health advisor

Nom : RION
      Prénom : Valère
      valere.[protected]@skynet.be

Objet : subissant une déconnexion permanente d'Internet Explorer, j'ai essayé PC Health advisor en vain : j'ai toujours les mêmes problèmes ; impossible d'utiliser Gmail dans des conditions normales. Le problème est récurrent sur SURFACE PRO alors que sur le PC fixe, je ne rencontre aucun problème. Je souhaiterais annuler la licence PC Health advisor qui ne m'est d'aucune utilité. Merci de m'indiquer comment me faire rembourser de la transaction effectuée ce 28 septembre 2016.

D'avance merci

ParetoLogicRegCure Pro

I paid for this service about 10 days ago with a guarenteed 60 day refund police. The system never mad a change to my computer..it ran for over 90 minutes when used...then the site disappeared from my computer. This is not acceptable and I demand a full refund as issued by the company. I have a much more reliable company now that has done what this regcure pro site never did.

Speedy PC ProScam/Ripoff

My computer was infected with a virus. Ordered product, connected to a "technician". Negotiated a price for services & 1 year subscription ($185 for 1 year @ $15 / mo.) . Was informed i could pay for entire 1 year subscription up front. I did so. "technician" needed remote access to my computer in order to find virus & remove it to fix my computer. Long story short, "technician" installed malware in my computer. Not only that, 1 month later advanced tech solutions attempted to sneak money out of my bank account for subscription i already paid for up front! They did this again for the following 2 months to no avail, so they cancelled my subscription. To this day, i have not received a refund for them doing absolutely nothing but messing up my computer even more than it was already. These people are nothing more than cybercrooks. Stay away from speedy pc pro. It is nothing but malware. . A plea to the us attorney general & all law enforcement: please investigate, arrest & imprison these crooks! I will happily cooperate if necessary. To the general public: please do not believe their feeble attempts at damage control! I know they will read this & they will say anything to keep their scam going. It's all a pack of lies!! You've been warned!

• ParetoLogic's response · Jan 29, 2015

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced and would like to do everything I can to assist you. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and offer support to our customers via email and telephone. Furthermore, we are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and keep our company in close line with the standards of each.

From your email, we understand that you have been in contact with our advanced tech support vendor. We contract out this company to provide our clients with 24/7 support for product registration issues. You are not obligated to purchase anything from this advanced tech support vendor. If you did purchase their services and had a negative experience, we can escalate your case to their manager. We can also provide you with their Customer Advocacy line. All of their calls and remote sessions are recorded and an investigation into your case is possible.

Our support department is a small West-coast office available 6:30am to 4pm PST Monday to Friday to provide product and billing support. Your subscription includes complimentary support for a variety of issues. We do offer a 30 day money-back guarantee on all of our purchases so there is no risk in taking advantage of our support while you are within this time frame. We welcome any further questions with regards to helping you feel safe and comfortable in all your dealings with our company. However, if you simply require a refund for the SpeedyPC Pro product you have purchased, we encourage you to contact us directly via our official support channels so that we may proceed with processing the refund on your behalf.

To contact our support site, please submit your inquiry here: http://support.speedypc.com/Pro/contact.php and someone will get back to you promptly.

We truly appreciate your business, and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Kindest Regards,

Davina

SpeedyPC Pro Liaison

• Ju
              jumpinjackflash Oct 20, 2012

I'm starting to have second thoughts on the Speedy PC Pro myself. Not only does it not delete any known virus on my computer, but I don't think its even capable of finding viruses. I have it on my computer now, and along with it I was using a second rate anti virus program. I suspected there was something wrong with my system, but Speedy PC Pro never found anything. I got suspicious and signed up with Norton, and on Norton's first scan a whole boatload of maljava and other critters were found. After dealing with those, I decided to test the Speedy program. I ran its scan and it found 56 problems. After I clicked fix-all and it restarted, I ran the scan again, and it somehow found 54 more "problems." I clicked fix-all again, and after the restart I did another scan and, you guessed it, it found 47 more "problems." I think I've been had!!

Annee Spencer Aug 05, 2012

I bought this software because it said it was gauranteed to remove search ya virus from my computer. It did nothing at all except remove my printer from the computer

• Gl
              GLORIA A THIBODAUX Jul 09, 2012

After ordering the virus protection, I scanned the computer to find none of the viruses were deleted.. I called customer service only to be put of hold for a long time without anyone ever coming to the phone. I cannot reach anyone at this site to find out what the problem is. So I want to cancel my subscription immediately.

• Ka
              Kathy Abshire Jun 06, 2012

For all who need to reach Speedy PC . Here is a number that will get you taken care of . It is based in Canada so the hours for them are 10am To4pm. Canada time . I contacted them and my problem was resolved within minutes . [protected]) Good Luck

Speedy PC ProFraudulent Billing

I was billed again after 6 months for what was suppose to be a 1 year subscription. I never authorized Speedy PC Software to make automatic renewal claims on my credit card, and they have miss-stated the price. The terms I signed up are 1 year for $19.95. Now they claim it is $19.95 for 6 months. I would never grant an automatic renewal on a service I had never tried and they are now doubling the price.

I should have suspected this company had illegitimate business practices. Their sales person gave me the most pushy and desperate hard sell for a different service which costs hundreds of dollars. When I told the guy I would think it over and talk to my wife he urged me to go get her while he was on the phone. I declined since I was getting angry by that point. Then he asked me why I wasn't capable of making decisions myself. These people are jerks and I will tell the world about it if I have to for a refund. I'm not going to pay them twice for what was suppose to be a 1 year offer.

Please contact me at the phone number or email address below

Bob Hoffman
            [protected]@msn.com
            [protected]

• ParetoLogic's response · Sep 18, 2014

Hello Bob

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced. SpeedyPC Pro is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official
                support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to [email protected] and someone will get back to you promptly. If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of [protected] between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

SpeedyPC Pro Liaison

Pareto Logic — Money back claim

My computer has slowed down lately. A have AVG Pro Internet security, which comes up with a Malware detection...

Regcure Pro — unauthorized credit card withdrawal

Last year i purchased regcure pro cleaner. I understood that any renewal would be optional. Subsequently have...

Speedy Backup — They refused to remove program from my computer

I subscribed for program of Speedy Backup. I registered on the website and paid for this program about $1...

Victoria

ParetoLogic — Purchase of RegCure software

I have paid for RegCure Pro software, and it has been downloaded to my computer. The Order number i...

Hobart

Pareto LogicReg Cure Pro Credit

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your email.

Our records indicate that Order PTLC-U240413-38SEA was refunded on October 29, 2013. The funds should have been returned to a Mastercard. No [protected] E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com

If you have not yet received this refund, we would like to request that you please contact our billing company, SafeCart, for further assistance.

Their toll free number is [protected] and their phone hours are Monday to Friday from 6am to 5pm PST.
              Best regards,
              Davina
              ParetoLogic Customer Support
              Renewal Receipt

Hi RonaldEric Ball,
              You sent an automatic payment to SafeCart®. Here are the details:
              Subtotal: $19.97 USD

Next Payment Due: April 22, 2014
              Next Payment Amount: $19.97 USD
              Payment Method: MC
              Credit Card Number: 522134****3435
              To change or cancel your agreement, log in to your SafeCart® account at www.safecart.com/new-login/.
              SafeCart® Customer Service

Secure Internet Payment Processing

[protected]@safecart.com | www.safecart.com

USA & Canada (Toll Free): [protected]
              UK (Toll Free): [protected]
              Europe: +[protected]
              Other: [protected] Copyright © 2012 SafeCart ®.
              Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

• ParetoLogic's response · Jan 10, 2011

Hello Joseph,

Your license key should have been emailed to you after your purchase. Is it possible that the message ended up in your spam folder?

If the email is not there, please contact our support team:

They will be able to look up your order and provide you with your license key.

Thank you.

• ParetoLogic's response · Jun 06, 2014

Hello Jan

Pacific Standard Time.

Jan Nijenhuis Jun 06, 2014

Since a few days I can't get a Internet Connection for Recur Pro updates. All other applications don't have that problem. What do I have to do?

SafeCartSupport Dec 14, 2013

Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

Warm regards,

Kristy
                  SafeCart Customer Service
                  www.SafeCart.com

• Su
                  Sukilena Quin Apr 08, 2013

i had a terrible time with these people, switched to COMODO for everything - its fabulous, you wont believe their integrity

• Ri
                  Richard O.R. Smith Apr 08, 2013

on arriving at the web page none of thelink buttons operate

Joseph P Mitchell Jan 07, 2011

Pareto logic took my money and never gave me a key number to use their down loaded product.

ParetoLogicsoftware fault no customer service access

purchased RegCure Pro installed and it basically rendered my computer useless, wiped everything, all history, all settings, corrupted all my printers/scanners/anything "attached' to the system - then I did the most stupid thing I could have ever considered, I attempted to contact them via the Support section, it will not recognize my email address therefore it will not allow my issue to be registered with them for resolution, now considering this is the same address they actually sent the software to for the upload that one remains a mystery, anyway you ###, s where I come for our laws protect me against people like you, you will not get my $$, just some abuse along the way and hopefully enough people read this to appreciate your product is crap and you are just thieving mongrels

WRM 13 7 13

• ParetoLogic's response · Jul 15, 2013

Hello Bill

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced. ParetoLogic is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

• Su
                    sueknits Feb 27, 2014

This product did clear a lot of issues on my laptop initially. But when I did not renew coverage for budgetary reasons... Poof!... All my originals issues resurfaced. I still had a month left on my subscription but suddenly I was back where I started!

Regcure ProWill not restart after clean

Have used Regcure for a couple of years satisfactorily. Now after renewing the program is causing problems.
                  After a scan the program advises that it needs to reboot, but the reboot fails.
                  Windows then goes into Restart Repair which eventually advises that it cannot repair the computer, saying that a recent software or hardware installation is the problem. No such change has been made!
                  A complete shutdown and power down, followed by a re-power and reboot is followed by a normal start, which is the situation until the next scan by Regcure.
                  Have now disabled RegCure, and if problem is not resolved, I will uninstall.

Paretologic/speedy PC — Destructive software

This software destroys Windows by deleting files that are needed to run computer. It does not speed up the...

Wynyard

Regcure ProScam

I purchased RegCure Pro on the internet and following is what I sent to their customer service dept.

I did not have a product registration issue. After my order for RegCure was processed, I got a screen that said the following:

Activate your new software by calling
                    [protected]
                    call toll-free Weekdays and Weekends
                    24 Hours

From this message It was my understanding that I needed to call this number to activate the software I had just purchased. A very aggressive lady came on the line and gave me the very bad news that all kinds of bad things were in my computer running "underneath" the virus protection that was installed on my computer. She obtained my permission to take over control of my computer and navigated to an area where she said all of the bad stuff was. She said I needed to spend $200 immediately and she would transfer me to a level 3 technician who would get my computer cleaned up. She advised that I should not use my computer until this was done --- I would ruin my computer if I used it. When I said "no"she told me to take it to Best Buy or Staples and ask for a Level 3 Tech to clean it and it would cost me $500.00. She said she was a Level 1 technician. I asked her if she could just activate the RegCure (that is all I called for) and she said she had already done that. I hung up and ran the scan and every problem that had been discovered was fixed. How can this not be a scam? Do you think I need to take my computer for this extreme cleaning? Maybe I am the one who is in denial that something is seriously wrong -- my computer was new 2 months ago.

• ParetoLogic's response · Oct 02, 2014

Hello

support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to custo[email protected] and someone will get back to you promptly. If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of [protected] between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
                        Pacific Standard Time.

• Sp
                        Spuzzum75 Oct 02, 2014

These guys are fraudsters through and through. Their dodgy scan shows heaps of problems but fixes nothing.
                        It wasn't till I opted to get a proper scan from some worthy software did it show the problems and fix my pc.
                        This mob offers money back guarantee but gives you nothing but headaches. Be careful also when you pay as they will hook you into future automatic payments that you have not agreed to. Its a wonder how people like this are allowed to continue to operate.
                        Welcome to the buyer beware world we live in. I'm so agree with myself that I didn't do the appropriate research that would have avoided the pain.

MADATREGPRO Jul 04, 2014

I was also scammed by regpro with the phone call ? When I told this person that I would take it to someone that I could hand the computer to and know where the computer was and whom was working on it then he told me if I would put in this code he would turn on my REGpro I paid for. I did not know he was taking over my computer until he had access. He told me over and over to go get a cup of coffee because this was going to take awhile. After about forty minutes of sitting in the chair I went to check on dinner and when I returned . I saw that my computer had shut down. I restarted it and it went straight to safe mode. THE GUY RAN A COMPLETE MEMORY WIPE OUT ON MY COMPUTER AND I EVEN LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION BECAUSE I USE A WIRELESS BELKIN. AFTER RELOADING THIS AND CALLLING THIS COMPANY BACK ALL I GOT OUT OF THEM IS YOUR RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED BUT WE ARE NOT REFUNDING . THAT WAS ON 6/27/2014 I PAID ALMOST $50.00 AND THEN HAD TO GO BUY NORTON TO GET THIS THING REMOVED FROM MY COMPUTER. NEVER LET ANYONE REMOTE INTO YOUR COMPUTER EVER!!!

• La
                        Laurence M. White May 03, 2014

This software company is listed by Mircosoft as a Gold development partner. Their software is malware as discovered by my ISP, Windstream.net. So is the Privacy Control. The two will rip you off for $30.00 and most likely your credit card info... IMHO.

• Lo
                        Logjammer Apr 30, 2014

The scam is that if you let them take control of your computer, they will "find" all sorts of problems that don't actually exist, prompting you to pay large sums of money otherwise your computer will be useless. DON'T get sucked in. If you let them take your computer over, make sure you click on the red X after your session to get control back, otherwise they still have access.
                        While Regcure pro is a good product, the question is whether you need it or not? The scam is that they force you to believe you do.

• Ro
                        Robin D. Massin Jan 22, 2014

Reg cure pro downloaded automatically on my 4 year old Hewlett PC 700 Desktop and corrupted the hard drive one week ago. I want the company to replace the hard drive! Robin Massin Boynton Beach Florida [email protected] [protected]

• Ca
                        Castmaster Dec 11, 2013

I agree with the money grubbing scam directing you to call [protected] to activate the product I bought. I was told in order to activate the product the technician needed access to my computer. Once in I was told horrific thinks were bad and my computer was going to crash if not rectified. I was also told I needed to spend $200.00 right then or take to Best Buy and pay more to correct the issues. This is at the top of my list of bad business. Any company that partners with another to get as deep into your wallet as Reg Pro does not deserve to be in business. Also after running the Reg Pro many things I had and needed disappeared. One being my recycle bin completely emptied without so much as a prompt asking if I wanted this action done. I had over $200.00 in books and music in recycle bin I regularly moved in and out of my Ipod. All were gone. When I contacted them I was told it was were all deleted files went and the program cleared deleted files. This is not the way I use my recycle bin. They obviously need to read the definition of Recycle!!! Bottom line I paid $30.00 to lose over $200.00. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

• Th
                        TheWayItIs Dec 02, 2012

Your scam = sales pitch. "she obtained my permission to take control of my computer." If you were suspicious - why would you let an unknown access your PC???? BTW- you can get plenty of FREE clean up, utilities software from Cnet.com.

Speedy PC Proregistry cleaner shut down my computer

I had purchased Speedy PC Pro registry cleaner online less then 24hrs. ago and have had nothing but trouble running my computer. It kept shutting down my Internet Explorer. When I called them less then 2 hrs. after installing, they said their program could not affect my computer like that. This morning I removed all of it and my computer is working fine. What do I do to get a refund from them? I know it's only $9.97, but I'm afraid they will recharge my credit card in the future. As they have an auto-renewal feature.

• Je
                          jerry shainock Dec 01, 2013

they advertise for a set feel all of your computer woes will be repaired. once you make
                          the charge to your credit card, you are told you need a deep scan for $159.00.do not use them.

Speedy PC ProScam Does Not Work

Purchased speedy pc pro to clean up my computer. I had malware which was preventing me from using my computer properly. The program did not work as advertised so I had to call a tech at speedy pc pro. The tech advised me that I had over 400 malware. He told me I needed to spend an additional $199 for tech support so they could go in and clean up my computer. He said it was cheaper than taking it to the geek squad. I told him I wanted a refund and was upset that the program didn't do what it was suppposed to do. He gave me a phone number to call (they tell you there is a 30 day money back guarantee) but you will never get through. It will keep telling you to try the call again later. What a bunch of crap.
                        They also have a hidden file that will charge you annually. Not only will they get you now but again in a year.
                        BUYER BEWARE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TO YOUR COMPUTER
                        I paid for the program with Paypal. Filed a dispute. Paypal closed dispute without refund because it was a computer program and not something I could return.
                        SAVE YOUR MONEY - THIS IS A SCAM !!!
                        Their address is not even in the US and you know the tech only speaks broken English. Don't let them try to sell you anything else.

Pareto Logic PC Health AdvisorVirus

When I downloaded the paid softwre it include a Trojan virus that has taken hours to clean up. Now I can't uninstall. Have tried to contact them several times but their phone number always says their office is closed. I can call Bitdefender 24/7 for comparison.
                          The times I ran their software it seems to create problems with office. I am running Win 7 on Bootcamp.
                          DO NOT BUT THIS PRODUCT!! TOTAL RIPOFF

• ParetoLogic's response · Jul 30, 2012

Hello,

ParetoLogic's products, including PC Health Advisor, are completely free of all viruses, malware, and other infections. If your PC is infected, we can guarantee that the virus did not come from our websites or software.

With regards to support, we are not able to provide 24/7 telephone support. The best way to reach support is either through our contact form:

Or, please call during business hours.

Thank you.