Outback Steakhouse Logo

Outback Steakhouse

Having problems with Outback Steakhouse?

Outback Steakhouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2009. The latest review Carry out food product quality was posted on Sep 6, 2021. The latest complaint Food quality was poor was resolved on Dec 31, 2020. Outback Steakhouse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 339 reviews. Outback Steakhouse has resolved 10 complaints.

Outback Steakhouse Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 859 4734 (Customer Service)
2202 N West Shore Blvd
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Outback Steakhouse Customer Service. Initial Outback Steakhouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Outback Steakhouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Outback Steakhouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Outback Steakhouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Jul 15, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Service

After an expected wait for our table, once we were being seated my son slipped while getting to his chair...

Jul 09, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Service and product

This is part two of my experience from june 30, 2019 My name is stacey leach Email...

Jul 05, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Restaurant

Terrible don't even begin to describe how I was treated here today. Took my family out to dinner had a...

Outback SteakhouseDayton ohio outback terrible experience

My wife and 3 kids took me to your restaurants in Dayton for a Fathers day brunch. Our bill was $95. We got a few salads with ranch dressing. The ranch was so spicy that none of us could eat it. I had to ask other waiters and waitresses to have my waiter come to the table because he never checked on us one time, and then informed my waiter Bradley L and he said oh we're just so busy they probably added too many spices to it and took our salads, and did not offer replacement. I ordered the 10 oz filet meal and my wife ordered the 6 oz sirloin meal. Both of our steaks were so overly seasoned and spicy hot that we could not eat those. I again informed Bradley of the issue and that we would like new ones with less spice. He again said that they were just so busy they probably over-seasond everything. A manager brought our new steaks to us with NO seasoning at all and told us that Outback is pushing for over seasoning everything all over the country. Not once were our drinks offered to be refilled nor did my wife get her piece of cheesecake that was supposed to come with her meal. I was so fed up with the problems and was sweating because the restaurant seemed to have air conditioning issues, (and on top of that, not one employee said Happy Father's Day or did we get suggested of any deals if there were any) that I did not ask for the cheesecake or more drinks or new steaks with some seasoning like I had asked my waiter for. We have eaten at Outback in and around the Columbus Ohio area for many years as that's where we lived, and have never had any issues with the food or the poor customer service. We met at the Dayton Ohio restaurant because I am currently working in Indiana and that was a good halfway point for us to meet.

Dayton ohio outback terrible experience

RESOLVED

Got a call from the owner. He apologized greatly for the staff, food, and bad experience we all had. He made it right!!

• Updated by Jenprint · Jun 21, 2019

I am going to have both of your username accounts yesac and fitteer traced and charges pressed on you for the sick game you are trying to play.

• Updated by Jenprint · Jun 21, 2019

You just changed the style of the s now and capitalized the y. I have screenshots of your stupid manipulative changes

Jun 16, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Carry out

We ordered food from this restaurant for Father's Day, for our family. My daughter arrived at the pick...

Outback SteakhouseFood/missing items curbside

I visited an Outback Steakhouse in Vero beach Florida.I was traveling so I ordered curbside pickup.And my food wasn't made How I asked some items were just gross!!!Half cooked!! I had a few missing items from my order and couldn't turn around because I lived in another town from we're I ordered my food.Very disappointed when I arrived home and me and my husband sat down to eat dinner.Lesson learned open up ever container and examine before I leave.I even called the restaurant and kept getting put on hold they pick up and clink the phone putting me back on hold so I gave up.

Outback SteakhouseService of our waiter in hot springs ark store

We came in this Saturday night around 8:15 to Outback in Hot Springs Arkansas. We sat at the bar for a bit then was transferred to a table. We have the rudest, disrespectful Waiter ever. He said his name was Brandon. He had to be 5'9 - 6 footish. Salt and pepper hair with a goatee. He was unprofessional and over heard him talking about his sexual relations he had before. Along with only checked on us once and it seemed as if We inferred with his time by ordering and being there. He couldn't get us out of there quicker. He got very rude with my fiancee once he saw the tip that was left for his service. We both worked in the service industry aswell.vee both know how important our tips are. Also why its needed to give great service to receive those tips. But this service from this server was absolutely horrible and atrocious. Something needs to done about this guy or more negative reviews and complaints will occur. Thank you

Outback SteakhouseThe food I ordered...

I ordered Two 9" steak dinners and they were so black and rock hard. My husband and I was firing a good deed for a couple who had nothing to eat they have dentures and could not eat it. I call this morning and Complained to Manager. He told me call back and speak to Nick the Owner and he will get you straight toddy I wanted a refund I don't even normally go to outback Trying yo do a good deed and got disappointed by Nick.. Outback don't have $41.02 in store WOW please close your outback if you don't have $41.02... I didn't get my money back but am very disappointed in outback. I paid cash and should've gotten cash... If you go to McDonald's or Burger King any fast food they refund you... If it a problem.. Richmond Va..

Outback SteakhouseFood and service in outback new york restaurants

To Outback Management

Your New York restaurants have really been bad lately. Tonight at 23rd Street Outback in Manhattan, New York the service was slow while it was empty. We ordered our steaks but waited about an hour to get any food and our salads didn't come and we asked for them again. They still didn't come. Manager came over said orders were lost and dessert would be in him. Salads finally came as we were finishing our steaks. My wife ordered the small ribeye but was charged for the next size up. There's more but I want to move on.

Last fall in Woodbury, New York we went there. The Ahi Tuna salad was horrible shriveled up and less pieces than normal. The 3 steaks were no where near par.

On an earlier visit to your most consistent restaurant in Middletown, New York we had a 3 hour wait. Now I know Saturday nights are busy, but when you see others who were seated after you getting served you get concerned. We got the manager over and it appeared to be a lost order again. Still saw two tables get served before us while our kids fell asleep at the table.

Back to an earlier visit to 23rd Street in Manhattan, New York City. That time all 3 steaks were so over-seasoned that it drowned out any steak taste. There are other incidents. But after hundreds of dollars being wasted I just don't know how we can continue dining in your establishment.

Thanks for reviewing in advance.
          Marc Coppola
          New York Radio Personality
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Or call my wife Liz at [protected]

Outback SteakhousePrice of an extra

I just had lunch, at the outback possum park, Newark de. I ordered, the burger combo. I had ordered, a burger, with extra fried onions. Needless to say, the burger was very good. When getting the receilpt, I was charged, almost $3, for approximately 3 onios, thus pushing the price to $14 for a luncheon burger. My gripe, is that of, the additional $3 charge for 3 pieces of onions. In this competitive restaurant market, I can find a $5 burger, pretty much, in the account area. I know it's only $3, it's just the principal. When addressed to the waitress, her abrupt response, was that's what we charge. Not a very good experiens, and I am a valued outback customer.

Outback SteakhouseProduct and service

I came in for lunch around 1 pm I ordered your 20 oz ribeye cooked well and loaded mashed and asparagus first off the water tried to convince me not to order ribeye and he never came back for my drink or bread finally food came out steak was bloody and there wer 2 Asparagus sticks so I asked him to send it back nd cook it better he literally rolled his eyes grabbed plate said nothing and left when it came back he never said anything dropped it off and never came back but to give me a bill for 40 dollars

May 05, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Service

After I was seated the waiter asked what I would like. I gave him my drink request and my food order. He...

Outback SteakhouseService

Me and my family went to the outback location in Lakeland fl for dinner Saturday night 4/20/19. Everything was going good until the order came, everyone's order was fine expect my 13 oz ribeye I ordered, it was under cooked, I gave them a chance to fix it, it came back burned edges, and still under cooked. They offered to make another one, I agreed. The second steak came perfectly cooked after 30 mins. I asked for my check and requested the steak to be taking off. I paid my bill as I was walking outside the door the kitchen manager shouted a rude jester at me. My wife heard it, I went back in to ask who said it, Jim the kitchen manager couldn't even accept he was the one who shouted it. So we argued for a few minutes he called the cops. I left before they arrived. I would like to speak to someone on this matter, he was very unprofessional, and has no business in a management position.

• Kn
                    kneelfist Apr 21, 2019

You deserved that rude gesture. You ate the steak. They fixed the problem so you had no right asking for it to be taken off the bill. If you cannot afford steak do not order it. Like the coward you are you left before the police could arrive. This means you know that you were wrong. He was not professional. You were the one acting unprofessional because you are too cheap to pay for your steak.

• Ar
                    ArmySoIider Apr 21, 2019

@kneelfist You do not understand I had to leave. My wife was trying to get me to leave. But I told her to shut up. But she kept telling me to just let it go and leave. I was not done arguing with him. At this point i was so angry that I slapped my wife across the face and started calling her names. Then he called the cops and I was forced to leave because the would have me arrested for slapping my wife across the face. He made me so angry that I slapped my wife across the face and told her to stop acting like a baby when she cried.

Apr 11, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Management and staff

I came in a few days ago and ordered the filet steak and asked for it to be cooked well done. The steak came...

Apr 06, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — My service

I ordered fried shrimp and side of broccoli and cheese. My server Ryan W forgot to bring cocktail sauce so I...

Apr 01, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Service

This is 3rd time writing this have yet to hear. Went to Kapolei location on 3/25 8:30 pm party of 11 ( 3...

Mar 24, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Food / customer service

On 3/24/19 my husband and i chose to spend our time and money at outback steakhouse. We ordered 2 beverage...

Feb 24, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — The whole experience

On 2/23/19 two friends and myself entered the restaurant and were seated shortly thereafter. We were given...

Feb 04, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Restaurant service

Arrived at 6:30pm at Sanford, Florida location. Plenty of tables and booths available. Was told there was a...

Feb 03, 2019

Outback Steakhouse — Service/food

My wife and I brought our daughter here for her birthday 1/18/2019. As well as her sister and my mother in...