Outback Steakhouse Logo

Outback Steakhouse

Having problems with Outback Steakhouse?

Outback Steakhouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2009. The latest review Prime rib was posted on Jul 18, 2021. The latest complaint Food quality was poor was resolved on Dec 31, 2020. Outback Steakhouse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 333 reviews. Outback Steakhouse has resolved 10 complaints.

Outback Steakhouse Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 859 4734 (Customer Service)
2202 N West Shore Blvd
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Outback Steakhouse Customer Service. Initial Outback Steakhouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Outback Steakhouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Outback Steakhouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Outback Steakhouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

Outback Steakhouse — Curbside to go

We placed our curbside order to go at the Cedar Rapids Iowa location. The resturaunt was very busy, I asked...

Outback Steakhouse #2143 — Service

12/15/18 Store #2143 Server-Darryl R We were seated & took forever to get our drink order, when we received...

Outback SteakhousePoor service!

There was long wait for our waitress. After taking our order and waiting at lest 15 + minutes we were able to flag the waitress to again request our drinks. When the drinks finally arrived there was ice in mine which I asked to be delete. After waiting a very long time our main meal was served by our waitress. Then within a few seconds another waiter finally brought us our salads. This is not the way we had planned/ or eat our meas. I do not like eating a salad with my meal thus I didn't finish it. I had asked for A1 steak sauce when ordering my meal. However this didn't come with the meal. I had to ask the waitress again. When I was half way through my side dishes the sauce was served. The food was very good but the wait, timing and repetitive flagging down asking for items that were ordered up front did not make this meal very pleasant. Matter of fact we did not receive the copy of our bill with the survey printed to contact you. We are members of your rewards program and love taking our guests there to eat. This is not way to keep your customers returning.
Location: Outback Steakhouse in Wyomissing, Pa..

PS: The waitress did apologize several times stating that the kitchen people were not following the order she had wrote.

Outback SteakhouseService

We ordered our appetizer with our drinks shortly after being seated. We where served our salads and waited over 15 minutes before we could get someones attention and let them know we did not have utensils. The appetizer came as we were finishing our meal. I had to ask for it twice. We felt ignored as the waiter paid plenty of attention to a nearby table. This is not the first occurrence of bad service at this location but is certainly the most terrible experience I've had on an anniversary dinner ever.

Outback Steakhouse — Product and service

I have family that we only get together twice a year. We decided to have our gathering at your Outback in...

Outback Steakhouse — Rude customers and bartender

Went in to eat dinner with my 8 yr old daughter and like always my daughter headed to the "bar" to sit...

Outback Steakhouse Pineville-Matthews Road — Length of time serving drinks, meals, condiments

On Friday, December 2nd at 6.30pm, our whole family attended the Outback Steakhouse at 8338...

Outback Steakhouse — Outback in tupelo, ms

Got there at 12:40 and didn't receive my food until 2:00. Manager didn't do anything but say "I'm sorry we...

Outback Steakhouse — Food and service horrible

Our Outback is about 20 minutes from our home 1 way... Tonight we placed this ordered to b ready at...

Outback SteakhouseManagement

My husband and I visited Outback about a month ago now and I had filed a complaint about the visit. After I filed the complaint the manager had called me and we had spoken about the incident. She told me that she would be sending me something to show her apologies. She then took my name and address and as of November 27th I have yet to receive anything for my troubles. I find this very unprofessional and quite honestly I'm never returning to Outback.

Outback Steakhouse — Black friday gift cards

I purchased 150.00 at Outback Steakhouse today in increments of 50.00. I thought you received 20. 00 for each...

Outback SteakhousePoor quality service and disgusting meal

My mother in law took a group of us to the outback in Ocala, we waited an hour almost to even get in which was okay because we love your food. We got in and no one greeted us at the table for at least 30 minutes, and I know your busy but that's very unacceptable! We ordered our drinks and waited AGAIN at least 30 minutes and by then my kids were fussy and whining and getting irritable and loud. My husband complained and nothing was fixed so by the time we ordered and when we got our food it was cold and my steak was suppose to be medium cooked and it was a rock hard brown steak. Not a spec of juice and she tried to say that it WAS MEDIUM. I had to wait on my sides and my mother in law got her food last and separate cold as [censored]. This is very unprofessional of you guys and she called channel 9 news. I hope they come in and see what's really going on because something needs to be done.

Outback Steakhouse — Poor management

I work for outback steakhouse in nags head NC for 5 years up until that last year 2017 for 1 year under a...

Kitty Hawk

Outback SteakhouseService

Went the outback in Aberdeen North Carolina on Saturday, November 10th to celebrate a birthday. The waiter was wonderful but the food took over an hour to get to our table. We got there at 4pm. My son-in-law has to wait over 10 minutes after our food came to get his shrimp. They brought him his chicken but no shrimp. This was the worst meal we ever ate there. My potato was a potato warmed over. We spent over a hundred dollars on this meal very disappointing.

Outback SteakhouseRestaurant employee services.

I worked at outback in Niles Ohio for 2 days. First I applied as a host and had an interview with Ben Roads. He said I was hired but I was hired as a busser something I didn't apply for. They failed to contact me when orientation was and had a friend of mine tell me to come. I said ok. Then that was fine. The first day I walked in spoke to the manager Preston. He showed me where the bus tub was and said go bus some tables. Both days I wasn't trained properly. Then the second day same thing happened and Preston was their that day to. Then i asked before I left for my hot schedules info. They did not give it to me. I got a phone call today from the manager Mark saying you were supposed to work today at 5 call me what happened. I haven't received my hot schedules info so I had no idea. Other than that the kitchen was disgusting. Their was food all over the ground. Flys flying around it was disgusting. I will never step foot in their again and if I receive another phone call I will complain about harassment. They said they wouldn't hire me unless I put my two weeks in at my other job. Also I'm a minor and they didn't fill out my or any other minor work permits. I would never recommend Niles outback to anyone ever.

Outback SteakhousePoor seating and poor response by the manager

11/3/18 Outback-Henrietta, NY -Jefferson Rd. @ 7:00 PM

I phone Outback for call ahead seating and then arrived 10 mins ahead of time. Took a seat in the waiting area after checking in and was then notified my table was ready. I was then taken to the table near the bathroom which was unacceptable, the hostess was very nice and instructed the seater to another table. I was then placed near the kitchen and this too was unacceptable; but I did not want to go all the way to the hostess again for a second time. The Manager then came to my table and I informed him of my experience and he looked at me like "really" and when I further explained to him this was a first date with the importance of seating where we could not have all the traffic he did not seem to care. I feel as a Manager he lacked the customer service skills and should have respected my concerns and try to improve my experience there. I feel a resolution would be gift cards for me and my date to have a do over with good seating and ambiance.

Outback SteakhouseAvailability of product

My family dines or has dined quite frequently at the Outback in Lithia, FL. We cut back going here a few months back when the food was not up to par, last night we gave you another chance.

My problem is, the communication among your staff varies greatly. We ordered a side of broccoli and was told by our server that you no longer have broccoli on your menu because you are now using your 'winter' menu...we were offered green beans or asparagus (for an upcharge)...we decided on the green beans and communicated our disappointment in Outback no longer serving broccoli or as we call it 'crack' broccoli (because it so good...and addicting).

While waiting on our food the table next to us (3 ADULTS) received their food and low and behold I see a side of bright green broccoli!! I asked our server again if we could swap out the green beans for broccoli, because obviously you had it! This time we were told it only available to children...hahaha...what the heck!?!
                She offered to send the manager over, which she did and the manager told us broccoli is no longer offered as a 'side' but available as a premium side for an upcharge...and it come with cheese!!

All we wanted was a side of GD broccoli...sans cheese! But to tell us *you didn't have it *it's not offered on your winter menu *you had it, but would only serve it to kids *broccoli w/cheese is only a premium side...so you had it, but apparently it's only offered to a select few who know how to ask for it using the proper phrases...in my world broccoli is broccoli and you somehow forgot that the restaurant industry is customer driven!! How hard is it to give your customer what they ask for...it was only broccoli for crying out loud!

Shame on you Outback!

Outback SteakhouseProduct /service/ management

My family and I went to your Albany Ga location on Thursday October 26th. My son had just gotten in town to visit with us. My son being 17 years old was served alcohol ( we didn't let him drink it) with not being asked for identification. My husband ordered a drink from the bar before his first one was empty to keep from having to wait 20 minutes plus and in which we ended up cancelling the drink orders. The NY strips that my husband and son ordered you would need a crowbar to eat. After complaing to the manager about the service of the bartender ( who we actually saw put her hands on another employee) and the steaks he got an attitude like a child clearing the bar slamming the dishes into the busboy box. Mind you after all this I was not able to eat as my dinner was cold trying to get someone to fix the other two meals. So 125.00 later no one ate their steak dinners that we paid for. This establishment is very unprofessional and immature especially the manager. I have since reported the establishment to the ABC board here in Albany Georgia!

Outback Steakhouse 4845 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, Florida 32811 — Unethical behavior, rank meat

We (11 in our party) on Sunday October 28, 2018 @ 2:05pm we visited Your 4845 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando...

Outback Steakhousedining in

My family and I went to the outback steakhouse in Centennial Colorado for dinner. The server was too busy. He couldn't get our bread out until we asked. The drinks took 20 min. A margarita and 3 sodas. Never got bowl of soup and he delivered our dinner. Packed it to go but wish I hadn't ordered it. 4 chunks of potatoes in what looked like melted cheese. Extra salty not what I expected. Over all after spending over $120 bucks felt disappointed with service and food. My 18 # receipt is [protected]. Sincerely Toi Alegria [protected].