OneAssistcancellation of one assist - service - cust id : 1063434

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is Govardhan . G
My Customer one asst Cust id : 1063434
Mobile no: [protected]

I here by inform that, in my credit card account on 13.06.2017 Rs.1799/- has been debited, due to ONE ASSIST renewal.

Kindly note : I didnt received any intimation / Approval or any phone calls or mail regarding this renewal. Without any information they directly debited in my credit card account.

Kindly note : on 13.06.2017 there is no limit in my card account. In this case how they suppose to debit the amount in my account ??? Now my account is showing as negative balance. based on this case my account has gone over due and the over due charges has been debited Rs. 575/- totally Rs.(1799+575) 2374 /- (Two thousand Three hundred and seventy four only).

Kindly note : I am totally disappointed with this ONE ASSIST services for the below reasons.

1. They are not responding my calls
2. They are not giving any contact details to sort out this issue.
3. They told for call back from our team with in certain time. but still I didnt receive any phone calls messages etc.

So finally I decided to discontinue the service of One Assist. I dont want any further explanation/convincing etc.

Kindly close my one Assist service and refund the above said money without any delay. If I will not be getting refund from your side I am sure that I will definitely close my credit card account without paying any dues / outstanding.

Please find enclosed credit card statement. for the above transactions was happened for your reference.

Kindly go through it and refund the money otherwise I will go by the legal action about this One Assist.

regards,
Govardhan G
[protected]

RESOLVED

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Jun 19, 2017

Dear Govardhan,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you shortly for the same.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Regards,

Deepika

Team OneAssist

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Jun 20, 2017

Dear Govardhan,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We have shared the status over the call regarding your membership cancellation.

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2087173 .

The refund will be processed in bank/card account from which the amount has been debited. It takes 7 to 8 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or [protected].

Regards,