Olive Garden / food service
We had take home fettuccine alferdo and Tuscan chicken. We had left overs from the dining in. We came home about 5 miles and put it right away in fridge. We became sick from eating at OG Lakeline place and we didn't know which one caused it. Ppl who had the take home foods also became very sick, throwing up and diarrhea and fever.
Please don't serve old bread sticks, old food like this.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn