Menu

Norton  -  Norton 360

E
Author of the complaint
3:41 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My norton will not start up stating that my subscription has expired. I have 151 days left on my paid subscription. I tried to reinstall but this did not help so I contacted tech suppport. The tech guy took control of my computer and deleted then reinstalled norton, This did not work so he initiated a level 2 problem and said that the tech support would contact me in 48 hours. After 48 hours I had not heard from norton so I called tech support and was told that they wourl call back within 3 hours. Norton NEVER called. It is now day 3 so I called tech support again. Was told they would call back in 2 hours. That was 5.5 hours ago and noone has called so I once again called tech support, This time I was told that noone was calling because norton did not know how to fix the problem.

At this point I need antivirus protection so I wanted to cancel my subscription and get a refund. The customer support rep could not do this and told me I would receive a call back in 2.5 hours, I am quite unhappy with norton and just want my money back! I can buy and install one of your competitors products in minutes.

case # [protected]

More Norton complaints & reviews

Norton - fraud and scam
Norton - unauthorized payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Norton - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
Norton - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
Norton - unauthorised payments