[Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card — nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience!
I parched a prepaid visa card when I only had it for only 2-3 days and only used it 2-3 times when I discovered that had a freeze on it. Upon calling the company about this they told me that I had to freeze my drivers license and social security card then the lift would be taken off with in 24-48 hours after about 48 hours I tried my card only to discovered that the freeze was still there. I called back and they tell me that they now need proof of my address. So I fax them proof of my address not once not twice but about 8 times they kept telling me that they never received it. When they did received it they tell me that the print out of my address from the library is not good enough. So I faxed then s copy of my phone bill not once not twice but at least 5 times. After going though this for 2 1/2 weeks they finally told me that they received me fax on thursday oct 19.2006 and thaw freeze would be lifted by tomorrow [friday] on friday morning I called and I was informed that the freeze was off. Upon trying my card I discovered that the lift was still on. This company has caused me nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience when I had asked then on one of many many phone call I had asked then to either fix third or refund my money back they refused to do either one.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up!
- Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!!
- Netspend - account locked
- Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them
- Netspend Corporation - netspend withholding my money
- Netspend - complaints
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it.