Nebraska Furniture Mart Logo

Nebraska Furniture Mart

Having problems with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 14, 2008. The latest review Customer service manager, robert casey was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint samsung refig was resolved on Oct 10, 2018. Nebraska Furniture Mart has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 48 reviews. Nebraska Furniture Mart has resolved 11 complaints.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Service Contacts

+1 402 397 6100 (Omaha, General)
+1 402 392 3202 (Omaha, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 402 548 6356 (Omaha, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 402 392 3253 (Omaha, Design Gallery)
+1 913 288 6200 (Kansas City, General)
+1 913 288 6299 (Kansas City, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 913 288 6345 (Kansas City, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 913 288 6354 (Kansas City, Design Gallery)
+1 972 668 3000 (Dallas-Fort Worth, General)
+1 972 668 8239 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 972 668 8237 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 972 668 0052 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Design Gallery)
+1 515 727 6500 (Des Moines, General)
700 S, 72nd St.

The Colony
5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, TX

Payments
P O Box 2335, Omaha, NE 68103

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Service. Initial Nebraska Furniture Mart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nebraska Furniture Mart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nebraska Furniture Mart. Discuss the issues you have had with Nebraska Furniture Mart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Nebraska Furniture Marthorrible customer service

My husband and I currently moved to Omaha and needed to purchase a new bed. When we went into look for beds in the store they were so nice and we were in and out of there fairly quickly. They told us it would be 7 days until our bed would be delivered. I got a call the day f the "delivery" and was told the head bed was cracked and they weren't going to be able to deliver it until 2 weeks later! I said well if the head board is cracked I still want my bed delivered today and they can deliver the frame when it comes in. They said "Fine". The delivery men were SO rude. Then came time for the frame to be delivered and no one had called me so I called them and was told it would be another 5 days! I was so fed up with all of this but finally the day came and still no one had called AGAIN so I called and was told they will be there from 11am-1pm that time came and passed so I called and was told they were running 2 hours behind. I couldn't believe it I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service and will NEVER buy from there again ridiculous. (I also have friends who have been here for a month with NO furniture and ordered from there as well...they are STILL waiting on their furniture and was told it would be another 2 months!) How are they still in business.

Nebraska Furniture Martwarranty

I bought a GE 23 cu ft side by side refrigerator. I bought the extended 2 year warranty. The first year the unit had a cooling issue so I called the warranty people. The refered me back to the manf. I called GE and it was repaired. On my second year I had a issue with the ice maker and got my first chance to deal with the warranty people. Its horrible. They use some small place in Plattsmouth and it takes forever to get in touch with someone. I wound up finally calling GE and paying for the repair.
    Don't buy the NFM warranty on anything, save your money!!

Respond

Nebraska Furniture Martcompany's pickup area doesn't allow inspection of merchandise

I would hesitate to buy anything from Nebraska Furniture Mart that you intend to pick up at the store from their loading area. The way it is set up you cannot open/inspect the merchandise before it is loaded. We purchased a console table that had several deep gouges discovered when we took it out of the box. At that point you have to either return it to the store in the box, or they offered a pittance ($30) off to accept as is.

The lesson is - always inspect it before you leave the store. If they won't let you - don't buy it.

1 Response
        • Ni
          Niteflyer Feb 22, 2011

I have always asked to inspect my merchandise when I pick up from there and they have always allowed me to do so. Once even after I had inspected and gotten my product home and discoved hidden damage they offered to even exchange the product and deliver free of charge. 30.00 bucks off a pittance?? That was prob half of what you paid anyway.

Nebraska Furniture Martbad business!

I will never make another purchase at NFM. I purchased an expensive electronic item with CASH, and when I tried to return it 3 days later they would not give me my CASH back. Apparently when I gave the sales clerk my phone number my husband's name came up, and she rang it up that way. I guess she couldn't take the time to see I was a WOMAN. Now they will not give me my money back, but of course they would be more than happy to give me store credit. When I said that if I had purchased the item at Best Buy or any other store with CASH I would have gotten my money. Their weak excuse is that these other stores don't care about customer security. WHAT??? I WILL NEVER, EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM THERE AS LONG AS I LIVE. I will be telling this to all my friends, coworkers and family. Mrs. B must be rolling over in her grave over how the customer is treated now.

5 Responses
          • Gr
            gregg defoor Dec 01, 2016

Bought a surface pro 3 on clearance 7/30/2016 and on 11/25/2016 the WiFi quit as did blue tooth. when purchased I was told that the manufactures warranty was applicable. Microsoft says the warranty was out 3 months before I purchased it. It even says on the receipt that all manufacturers warranties apply.

• Re
            Reviewer52973 Feb 28, 2016

Purchased a Microsoft Surface computer for $700. Got home with it and turned it on and the personal information of another person came up. I e-mailed that person an she said she bought the computer a couple months ago and it was defective and she returned it. Nebraska Furniture Mart re-sold it as new to me. They charged my credit card and I will have to wait days to have it credited.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Feb 13, 2011

Good point, niteflyer.

• Ni
            Niteflyer Feb 13, 2011

I work at a retail store and with all the fraud going on I can understand their point. You should have looked at your order when the cashier completed your order. As far as they now you could no longer be with your husband and could be making a fraudulant return. Too many customers don't realize that some retailers do care about their customers and take steps to protect them. Accept some of the responsibility for not reviewing your order.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Feb 10, 2011

While they should be issuing a check out to you, most companies do not offer cash refunds over a certain amount (generally $50) because they do not keep this much in their till during operating hours.

Nebraska Furniture Mart — do not cover extended warranty

Bought an extended warranty on a Samsung 46" TV at Nebraska Furniture Mart. TV cost $1, 500.00. It broke...

Sofa Nebraska Furniturerip off

I purchased a sofa and coffee table from NFM paid cash and it was delivered June 18th 2009 . Around the 1st of Nov sitting on my sofa with my arm on the back top I felt what was a staple coming out after looking more it had a gap in it where you could stick your hand down the staples were coming out and even looked as if some staples were never put in it. I called NFM it took almost 2 weeks to get an appointment. Nov 13 2009 someone came to my apt.to look and take pictures, He also turned my sofa so it was laying on the front, the back in the air and then he ripped the lining from the bottom that wasnt coming undone and stuck his arm up my sofa and said that the cardboard that suppose to be up on the back had all fallen to the bottom of the sofa back. he said it could be fixed i said i wasnt satisfied with that this sofa shouldnt have anything like what it has and he said someone from NFM would get back with me in 3 to 5 days. Nov 18th 2009 they called and i returned their call to speak to a Ms. Metz who informed me theyd come and get this sofa i asked for a exchange for the same sofa i fill its a damaged piece and she said the 30 day warranty was up they wouldnt do that that they would come and take it to fix it I was saving money to pay cash for the chair and ottman that goes with it but that will not happen now to see this sofa I so loved it cheaply made and there costomer service isnt what i would expect. Im very upset now that the man they sent to look at my sofa ripped it even more . I writing this to let whom ever reads this how Kansas NFM furniture is cheaply made.Im very dissatisfied with their costomer servive because its only been 5 months and i dont even have kids that sit on this sofa i live alone this sofa is hardly used!!!

1 Response
              JohnAct Nov 22, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
              in company with
              LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
              BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
              EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
              TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
              and others, robbed my wife and I
              See the whole story here

Nebraska Furniture Martdo not buy from them

We ordered a table from NFM and when the first table came they just set it up and didn't open/close the middle piece to see if it worked. After they left we tried it and it wouldn't open or close back up. Called NFM and they said a tech would call in 7-10 days...2 weeks later we called NFM back and said, we have no call? They called the tech and the tech told them that he talked to us already and everything was fine??! Well that didnt happen. So My husband told them to have another tech call..2 weeks after that and no call. He called NFM and told them to just send a new table. They brought that two weeks later and opened it and the middle piece opened but wouldn't close totally when pushed together. There is a gap in the table about a half inch. My husband called NFM and was like.. Okay, WTH? I want a tech to come out and fix this one. They said they can't guarantee he will call in 7-10 days but will put in the request. Then proceeded to argue with my Husband that they can't control anything. Umm..didn't we buy this from NFM and now they have no control over their stuff? Uh..weird. He talked to a Manager too and she was totally pissy and never once apologized, said she understood our frustration..she just kept telling my husband.."ARE YOU DONE, ARE YOU DONE, so I CAN TALK?!" What the heck, worst customer service, EVER! So..our table is still not working right and they apparantly hire tech's that lie and never call. I won't buy from them again... EVER.

Nebraska Furniture Mart — don't work for them

To all who want a job at this place, TRY SOMEPLACE ELSE! These people don't give a *** about you they...