Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU]This is the USA if ....

M Apr 26, 2021

Today, I was notified that I no longer had access to my account!
I had provided my passcode to a trusted individual... There is also a $9300 cashier's check with them that has not been deposited; it is on hold.
Yes, my passcode has been given out and only when it was needed for verify the account and my legitimacy as the owner of such.
I do not think it is up to you to restrict any account unless you have proof positive and know the circumstances of such.
I was to start receiving help from a us aid grant... Not much but enough for rent and to live.. You ended that today..
I agree, you 2 stars rating is just where it should be... You react without even touching basis with your customer to find out just what is going on in any instance... That is wrong of you... You should not be judging us, you should not just do something and then let us know about it.
You have cost me the time and effort involved in getting a $4000 grant to be administered weekly; you have cost me an o online job for a four star insurance company...