National Car RentalI complain about who not working well as its should be

A Nov 14, 2018

Hey account of membership it's not working I complain about that no anything about this information should be to fix soon possible ok this is information for this I'm Aftab Yusuf my driver's License:, I complain since last year before and still yet no answer to knowing happened and reason also I need to know understand what's going on about that and who do not working well as it's should be carefully understood need to fix and investigation about that actived account and also take action about that because When I try to rent a car my account is not working since last year I'm finding about this problem somebody who locked my account he didn't know his as It should be without any reason also because when ever I call they told me that there going to send a request that somebody will help me out and fix this problem but nothing happen I did not get any call and no help so I'm shock about this and I'm good customer since long time so I don't know why national car someone locked my account and I can't make any rental car booking please fix this problem I've been finding out this problem since last year and until now why that employee did like this & without any reason please fix these problem if not I will cancel this national car membership and take other company if it will be like this because I complain already may time to all departments but nothing also head offices Management but nothing who working there did not working well as it's should be shocking that & no any company like that need to know Also last FinaL I want this message to send again about shocking there & happened to head office to know about this Issue be carefully about for, hopefully understand hopefully Thank You.

RESOLVED

• National Car Rental's response · Dec 03, 2018

Aftabyusuf, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.