MultiChoice Africa / DSTVdstv multichoice

L Jan 15, 2020

My dstv has been cut 3 times for January yet I have paid. I have called the dstv call centre more than 5 times.
The first time they told me that the problem was with all FNB customers who have paid and the money was reversed. I asked the question reversed by who because I pay via EFT I cannot reverse that. After 40 minutes on the phone my services were reconnected. A few days later the same thing happened. They told me that there is a problem with my account. it will be escalated. And the services wont be disconnected again. to my surprise this morning the dstv is suspended again. I call the call centre and they tell me apart from the R494 that was paid for January on the 29th December I need to pay a further R60. I did so immediately. I call DSTV back speak to a consultant by the name of Nomfundo. she tells me that I need to pay a further R300 some change. I refuse and ask to speak to a manager after 12 mins on the phone she comes back to tell me her manager is on a call. The manager named Sizwe asked me to hold on because his on a call. DSTV have no sense of customer service and they treat their customers like DOGS!!! for too long we have been putting up with the abuse I will be cancelling my dstv. you play rubbish and repeat so much and then still treat customers bad.

• Updated by Lynn-rae Marais · Jan 15, 2020

Anele Msomi from DSTV thank you for your rude and arrogant behaviour. because of your rudeness I will be cancelling DSTV!!!