Mr. Lube — inept service technicians
I brought our van in last fall for an oil change and when we got it home a few days later, I noticed a couple of drops of oil on the floor. It's never leaked a day in it's life so I got the wife to bring it back to the Shop(MacLeod Trl. Calgary) who said everything was just fine. I got an oil warning light yesterday and the engine started making a loud knocking noise. It was due for an oil change, so I decided to try that first. The freaking oil filter wasn't even hand tight and there was only about 1.5-2 litres of oil left in the engine. Now I find out that the noise is most likely from a bent push rod and bearing and a new engine is in my future... and I am pretty sure that I know what the shop is going to tell me... good company.
More Mr. Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell 
- Mr. Lube - damage to my car 
- Mr. Lube - scams 
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged 
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial 
- Mr. Lube - your staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw 
- Mr Lube / Tire and Rim change - tire and rim change.
- Mr. Lube - service
- Mr. Lube Canada - oil change
- Mr. Lube - oil change