Having problems with OLX?

OLX Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OLX Customer Service. Initial OLX complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OLX above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OLX. Discuss the issues you have had with OLX and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

OLXI have a complaint in regards to the service of olx I can't open the chats and even view my ads

I keep on getting texts that I have messages but when I log in I can't open my chats and the I can't view my ad it. I'm not happy with the olx service my email address is [protected]@gmail.com
Contact number [protected] km honestly not happy.

Kind regards
Nomathamsanqa Machine

Sep 02, 2020

OLX — Worst, cheating, lying, fake and fraud buyers on olx.

It had seen from last four months that most of the buyers are cheaters, liars, fraud and fake. Firstly when...

Aug 20, 2020

OLX — Worst, cheating, lying, fooling, fraud and fake buyers on olx.

Worst, useless, fooling, lying, cheating and disgusting buyers on olx. This is to inform and raise a...

Jul 29, 2020

OLX — Worst, useless, fooling, lying, cheating and disgusting buyers on olx.

This is to inform and raise a complaint against the fake and fraud number [protected] named rutal sham on...

OLXAccount has been suspended

I have been using olx.in for the past few years. I used it few weeks ago and it was working fine.
    Suddenly when I tried to login today its showing, your account has been suspended.
    Without any reason. Very unprofessional behaviour. They didnt even send any email regarding this.
    Atleast send complete justification if you have to take any action. I think the audit team randomly ban account based on their ease.

OLXBad customer service olx brazil

Hi. I have recently had a very bad experience qith the Brazilian OLX customer service. Someone reported me as being too aggressive in the cat, so they completely banned my account. The person submitting the complaint clearly got favored, and so in OLX Brazil it is a culture to report accounts. If someone drops a bad word, banned email, phone number, I complained and demanded an explanation, as my use of the words had been justified, ( i had only used the same qords the other person used against me). Two weeks later, case unsolved, I change my phone nu!ber, and completely ban my second account. Hyper agressive !aniacs on steroids. My email account used was [protected]@gmail.com

OLXolx services

Since past few months olx is putting ban on gennuine user accounts..people using olx in my family, my neighbours using olx and my colliques using olx are facing the same issue.
        When we call olx on their helpline or safety number ie;[protected] or [protected] olx executives say that there is a bug or issue in their system due to which many accounts are getting bannded or suspended.The point is that if so many account on olx are getting suspended so by paying premium of 1999 and so for posting ads doesnt make a difference because many accounts are suspended so if so many accounts are suspended how will people see or buy my product?i had even asked for refund but no response from olx...they just say a typical statement that due to system bug accounts are getting ban or suspended(i have recordings and proof for the same)

Nov 02, 2019

OLX — Online payment fraud through phonepe app

one of my friend called me to accept payment from someone through phonepe application. the anonymous person...

Oct 21, 2019

OLX — Pair of macaw selling

Hi sir Kindly consider my complaint, One month before they are put the ad for the Macaw selling price is 2500...

OLXReal estate

Hello
          Someone in olx night shift is cancelling my request several times during the last 2 days and many other times before saying that itis repeated. The truth it is not repeated at all. Which is waste of time & efforts to re-post several times. Alsoi dont have any contact number to call them to explain.
          The site became a cause of trubbles to any customer.

Kindly investigate on this

Regards, , ,

Aug 29, 2019

OLX — Paid advertising service

Account had credit deactivation After 1 day of charging my account with 155 egp = 10$ to make an...

OLXFraud seller

In olx there are many seller who post scooty, bikes and car, man to whom I spoke used indian army name to make trust on buyer, this is not fair... Why olx not verifies the seller details.. Please do the strict action for olx company.. I mentioned some fraud seller contact number of olx
            ‭[protected]‬ (fraud olx scooty seller)
            [protected] (another fraud scooty seller)

Fraud seller

OLXSomeone cheating with people in the name of indian army

Dear team
              Some one is cheating with people after putting bullet selling offer on olx. So please help me to arrest this guy because he is using indian army name for cheating. Below is the new chat and earlier he putted another one and he cheat me 60000 rupees. So please help me to recover this amount and help to arrest this person who is insulting our indian army. So please help in arresting this guy. For full details please whatsapp call me on +91 [protected]
              This person is putting different different adds on olx to cheat person so what you are doing if someone putting fake adds. Please help me to refund my money and help our indian from this kind of fake people's
              I've found this on olx. What do you think? Good looking https://www.olx.in/ad/1528705068

Someone cheating with people in the name of indian army

OLXDeposit money lost due to scam

This women Angelique has send me photos of the rooftop tent also advise me that her father past away and therefore selling the Eazi awn tent for 2500, due to other interest she demanded a deposit to secure the deal, she even phoned me and send me a whats app messages fro a cell number [protected], she advise me that we can use this number to make a E Wallet transfer which was 1000, due to her speaking to my wife and all the messages and not seeing at that time there is no threat on OLX site we continued, unfortunately i made the mistake to provide her with the security code provided from ABSA as she told me she received the code . i Then said maybe you need to verify if it is correct, and unfortunately no more contact and the money lost.

Jun 03, 2019

OLX — cpu

I have a complaint on the item delivered CPU-Central Processing Unit two(2) days ago. It is Misleading...

May 07, 2019

OLX — Advertising package of 300 listing.

Sir/madam, I avijit chakraborty real estate dealer, garia, kolkata-153, last 30/04/2019, I purchased a 300...

Apr 22, 2019

Olx Group — Service

Helo... This is krish dash... I m going giving complain against an employee of olx group, bangalore... Name...

Jan 08, 2019

OLX — Online fraud

I done a deal on olx regarding mi note 5 pro smartphone at price rs. 5700 on dated 06.01.2019... And also...

New Delhi

OLX — Job

I found a job in your app.part time. They first say first pay registration fee. 1800 for three months and...

OLX — icloud unlock

user offer to unblock Apple iCloud/Apple ID for your iPhone at different prices with remote software. A part...

Mumbai